I havent had this stuff in a long time and only mixed it with 7 up but this shit tastes damn good with coke

i havent had this stuff in a long time and only mixed it with 7 up but this shit tastes damn good with coke

Attached: Seagrams7750ml__99418.1330569656.jpg (960x1280, 179K)

or is it pretty much the same as blended canadian club(like canadian club)and can be mixed with anything,i dont know.like i said ive only really made 7 and 7's with it

Cant wait for the whiskey snobs to come in and yell at you for this.

7&7s
CC&Coke

it's not whisky why yell

>7&7s

but this stuff tastes exactly the same mixed with a coke as CC does

op here,whiskey snobs would probably make fun of the fact its cheap garbage.but i dont give a fuck,i just wanted something cheap thats blended i could mix whatever with.if it makes the snobs any better,i bought canadian club today to

it actually is,its blended whiskey

but its doesn't sound right, 7&Coke, CC&7s

its a canadian blended whiskey, like all canadian whisksky, and they all taste the same bland same.
Crown, CC, 7. Shit tier whiskey.

i dont care what it sounds it like,what are you some trendy hipster faggot? besides,seagrams 7 is shit tier cheap alcohol.most people probably buy it for parties after everyone is so wasted they dont care anymore

no, was a bar tender back in the 90's, was just making an observation. unbunch your panties and continue the thread

actually,seagrams 7 is an american blended whiskey

however,i dont think it matters.they both taste the same anyway or at least comparing something like seagrams 7 to canadian club

i dont really care,as long as its 40 percent alcohol and cheap in a 1.75 liter ill buy it in terms of bottom shelf crap like canadian club

ive been wondering though,would the 12 year old canadian club be worth getting even if i wanted to get it in a 750 ml.i saw it at the liquor store in a 1.75 liter but it was glass and like 40 bucks

Seagrams is not cheaply made and it's actually not a bad product. The only people who are snobs about this shit are the faggots that spend money on shit they don't need to impress people that don't give two shits. Work hard and enjoy whatever the fuck you want user. What else do we have in life?

your the one who your panties in a bunch,stupid bar tender hipster fag

i bet your one of those soy drinking manbun fags who thinks pabst blue ribbon is hip and cool

i never said seagrams 7 was bad,i said it was cheap

and it is cheap,its 15 bucks for a plastic 1.75 liter.thats cheap compared to other stuff

why you mad, daddy pee in your cheerios this morning drunk off of CC and 7

Attached: 1408190117190.jpg (476x594, 59K)

im not mad,just think its funny that these man bun wearing hipsters are upset because they think seagrams 7 is bad even though it does the job for somebody who wants something cheap and 1.75 liter

Cheaply priced yes it is. If you really want cheap try E&J Brandy. $10 for a fifth haha. Seagram's has been around a long time and was popular in the 80s. Keg parties, 7&7s, jungle juice, weed, those were the days.

>weed

in the 80s? fucking zoomers dont have a clue about the 80s,cocaine was the drug in the 80s

nah,my dad peed in your mother's asshole while i busy fucking your sister

awesome comeback

Attached: d37.gif (300x297, 153K)

the fact you think im drunk off CC and 7 tells me you dont know shit

my first 2 shots were absolut vodka,im not that much of a poorfag

Attached: YxGOi.jpg (380x532, 34K)

everything is good with coke

>pot

only boomers call it pot,faggot.if your that old you should know about how popular cocaine was in the 80s

but your probably some shitty zoomer,good thing you morons are dieing in school shootings even though you think your going to change something politically

I said your dad was drunk off CC and 7
I think Cred Forums might be too much for you you're just a little bit touchy

Attached: 1443296095321.gif (500x332, 997K)

i dont know,your mom's asshole tasted pretty disgusting with coke

Gen - X thank you, and its just a silly meme.
And yes the Coke was awesome

>little bit touchy

ive had to much alcohol today to seriously give a fuck about what your saying anyway.your just mad because your dad couldnt fuck your asshole today

>gen x

you mean millennials,you stupid fuck?

nobody calls them gen x anymore

Fuck you niggers, Baccanora. Mexican. Moonshine. Fucker was 160-180 proof (shit was bootlegged in a plastic bottle from my friend's Mexican ranch), tasted like the inside of a diesel truck's gas tank and burned a hole in my stomach.

I'm just playing around with you, and find out you really are mad. Thanks for making Cred Forums fun tonight

Attached: 1434197724434.gif (160x270, 864K)

gen x and mellennials are two different generations you dumb fuck, you are thinking about gen Y

>mexican

lol,trumptard dedicated.im talking about people who arent libtards that brag about not drinking alcohol

So you're an american in the Pacific North West.

Good to know.

no im not,your probably to young to remember when they were called generation x

ive had to much alcohol right now to be mad

Booze is booze no matter where you are faggot.

I was born in 1967, I am Gen X.
Millennials, also known as Generation Y (or simply Gen Y), are the demographic cohort following Generation X and preceding Generation Z. Researchers and popular media use the early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years, with 1981 to 1996 a widely accepted definition.

you clearly dont understand my point

thats ok cleetus,one day.you'll move out of your trailer park and see how the rest of america works

whatever boomer

Still think you are just a tab touchy, but I'll buy it is the booze. And hope you have a good buzz the rest of the evening

kek, now you are trolling me. Fun fact, my brother, born 1964, is by definition a Boomer, and I make sure my 12 year old calls him that every time he opens his mouth

After you, nigger lover

cleetus has the shine, why would he need bad whiskey

lol,you think im a nigger lover

however,cleetus the white supremacist isnt any better then nigger lovers

alcohol snobs are the only people who call stuff like canadian club or seagrams 7 bad whiskey

sure,it isnt top shelf.but it isnt complete shit either.stick with grooming your hipster beard and drinking your pbr

At least I own my property you city slickin faggot. Gb2 hugbox

Attached: Blaaaarg3.jpg (5616x3744, 1.91M)

Pleb

lol, I'm far from a hipster. I drink old granddad bonded, not exactly a high dollar item, but 7 and cc just itsn't my cup of tea. You really don't need to be angry, stress is the number one killer. As you get older and move out of your mommy's basement, you'll soon see that some people don't like the things you like.

I drink cheap bourbon, far from a snob.

see

whatever cleetus,have fun playing your banjo in hillbilly land.ill have fun making good money in my middle class area and making fun of you hillbilly idiots who think donald trump can relate to you

>you really dont have to be angry

im only angry at you retarded hipster snobs who drink your pbr and shit talk about lower priced alcohol even though pabst blue ribbon is a poor rednecks beer

1/2 acre in arkansas isn't exactly a plantation there sparky

>prefer bourbon to cc/7
>hipster
ok sport

Attached: 1405902525728.gif (250x250, 993K)

>bourbon

>hipster

yes "sport".i bet you drink colorado bourbon,like the rest of the retarded hipsters out there,millenials worst generation ever

you ruin everything,especially alcohol

god I wish Cred Forums still had ids. I'm the Gen X asshole that drinks cheap bourbon like old grandad. I think you're drunk and not paying attention

Segrams is dog shit. You're dogshit for liking it.

What a retard you are. Proud to be GenX and glad you arent zoom baby

Attached: 1391961457032.jpg (395x450, 69K)

Do you even drink or just larp about your obsession?

Anyone using generation labels outside of their job is equally fucking stupid.

>zoom baby

1.this is why people hate the previous generation

2.im a millennial,not a "zoom baby"

go fuck yourself,old cunt.your generation gave us donald trump,because the only people who voted for him are old,white and angry

> you mama!! insult
idiot

do you even drink,or are you one of those fake republicans who supports donald "this is why i dont drink alcohol,supreme court judge guy bad!"

Get a real mans drink

Attached: EAD02EEA-1C05-47AA-BA72-F5C807790F7C.jpg (1536x2060, 606K)

its funny how republicans before donald trump preached about pro freedom

now? i guess that freedom is only for people who arent muslim,mexican,gay,drink alcohol,or smoke marijuana

I couldnt make myself vote last time around.

hennessy is for niggers,go find your father

>70cl

typical eurotrash,i bet you watch to much rap music videos and american gang movies and think your a cool gangsta nigger

you arent old enough to vote anyway,you just scream and shout about how liberal issues because your friends died in a school shooting.like the parkland dipshits

americans should care about mature adults politicial opinions,not manchilds or underage kids who think they are politicial activists because there school got shot up

beat me to it

Attached: 567ddb01028930363177df1b97811342.jpg (473x355, 37K)

You may have replied to the wrong guy. I was born in 1978 and your descrption does not fit me

oh,so your some dipshit grandpa boomer who bitches about how bad the previous generation is?

Not a boomer or a grandfather. Not even a father. Married and doing pretty good. Go fuck with some other user big guy

>married

haha,what a retard

1.your either a faggot milennial who married his boyfriend

2.your an idiot old boomer who doesnt realize marriage only makes you a cuck who loses all his stuff after his gold digging wife divorces you

he can't help it nor can anyone else from the safezone generation . When your mom is literally karen, this happens

Im not going to fuck with you. Your language proves you are a young retard. Go practice arguing with your mom or something

Kinda sad

Drink what you like dude

*you're

can't get passed being friend zoned by the fugly girl in his homeroom , already jealous of married folks

Yes, I drink.
What makes you think I support Trump or think Kavanaugh is a "bad guy"?
As much as you'd like it to, life doesn't categorize itself according the newest memes or latest media loop. If you could stop smoking meth and get out of your codependent, echo chamber "relationships" you might see that.

>homeroom
oh shit my sides

no. I'm from northern VA. Just curious, what made you say Pacific North West?

I would think Trump supporters drink this.
All kidding aside this is actually pretty good vodka

Attached: russian_standard_vodka.jpg (402x536, 23K)

trump supporters dont drink alcohol period.why do you think they voted for a president who bragged about not drinking alcohol during the kavanaugh controversy

Full blown retardation huh? You dont think hillbilly gun fuckers drink?

Ever try Svedka? I can buy a 1.75 for $20. Ptrtty decent too