>Creepily hit on western woman on Facebook during break time
>Walking home
>Need to take a shit for the 35th time that day
>Squat over a dying orphan who happened to be in the way
>Wipe anus with hand
>Eat rice from a giant communal bowl
>Use hands like a chimp
>Time for bed
>Crawl up in a pile of straw, pray to 5 armed lobster-woman God for allowing me to live in the greatest country on Earth

Attached: images.png (678x452, 6K)

sounds like america , 7 people already ded today in Milwaukee and 63 corona infected

None of them were shitting in the streets or praying to the two headed rhino god, were they
Faggot

NO U

If I were Indian, I'd do everything in my power to not be Indian.

>I wouldn't touch Indian food (because even smelling Indian is such a faux pas)
>I would learn an accent, any accent. Anything is better than sounding like Apu / a phone scammer
>I would change my name and dress/style myself in some way to not be Indian, I'd perhaps try to pass as a Spaniard or even Middle Eastern would be a step-up.

Profit!

Attached: 170805104651-i-faked-being-black-to-get-into-med-school-00002705-full-169[1].jpg (1600x900, 182K)

do not hate people because of where they are from and what they experience. we're all weak, those weaker than you should be looked at with kindness and not disgust. in no way do these people affect you, if at all, they give you many things through our sustained extortion and abuse of them. there are forces in the world that keep it from growing out of the dark ages, instead a world is created where there is hierarchy, subterfuge and control, severe neglect of loving kindness in our traditions and practices, all exasperated by the growing pains of our species. everything you experience in your privileged life is built on the backs of many people who had more opportunity than another. do you know how many people die in india because of diarrhea? the kind of love you think you experience is a sham. you have yet to see what love truly is, and if there were a holy creator who was of that love he would deny you at the gate to eternal bliss upon your death. you justify all the evil in your experience through blindness and selfish desire. pathetic

if you were gay you'd also do everything to not be gay, wouldn't you you faggot. low iq and prejudice is correlated with racism, it really shows here

get a load of this guy, he just called all niggers racist

LOL shut up faggot. Indian pantheon is tve last remaining relics of the ancient world that were all destroyed by Christian lunatics. The only reason India is a shithole is because the cowardly British pillaged and looted like monkeys, still exerting power and traumatisimg the entire populace. Greedy godless cunts the lot of you.

you realize that iq and race has no correlation and has been debunked, right? funny how a retard can't deny that low iq is associated with racism, and also can't comprehend that his own argument for why NIGGERS are retarded is false?

Why don’t you tell all this dumb shit to the Indians? We aren’t the ones who still have a caste system where the people are the very bottom are call “untouchables.” Kys liberal faggot.

Attached: ED25F9CC-7E91-426A-8537-9C451F0158D7.jpg (591x636, 38K)

INDIA SUPERPOWER 2020!!

kek

Attached: 0D621CCC-5CE9-4E3A-A3A0-0275D2FC0FEE.jpg (1125x1121, 226K)

Just living in the streets and praying to a three headed arabic man.

Attached: CzcSMweXUAAaJvj.jpg (624x351, 44K)

yes, people who also succumb to the same dumb shit that the rest of the world does through their brainwashing traditions. the problem is you think that all liberals want the indians to shit in their mouths. the realistic truth is that the high IQ liberal wants to create a waste management system that will work for the already street shitting indians. all we can do is educate the young. what a great fukin argument you had there brother, you got me!

cognitive dissonance. through dank memes you save on your computer about indians you can transcend actually thinking about anything by instead laughing at funny pictures. just like a picture book you read when you were a child. you never got any smarter, i'm sorry society failed to educate you properly, instead you've become a racist retard who suffers mentally in his life because of his failure to be taught compassion

Attached: image.jpg (927x819, 541K)

>samefagging this hard

Attached: 0F0CF847-751D-4E13-9487-68DBDD5BECAA.gif (300x224, 631K)

Fuckin burn

lol, an image post, imagine, i made two posts in a row, i've been caught red handed! oh no! hahah!!! kys

don't call the police, i'm doing it again, you can't stop me!

Attached: grinchcarrey.png (1079x903, 1.23M)