I've been a big fan of some of the older stories I've read on here and I wanted to try my hand and maybe bring some OC...

I've been a big fan of some of the older stories I've read on here and I wanted to try my hand and maybe bring some OC back to this shit-filled Hellhole. If interest is warranted, bump the thread. So far I've written a few chunks, but lets see how this goes. Here's a preview, if you more is requested, ill dump from the beginning

>I walk into the main office where angelface is sitting there alone
>"What's up angelface, you wanted to talk to me?"
>"Yeah, can you please take a seat right there?"
>Fuck, am I getting reprimanded?
>More so, am I getting reprimanded for kissing my boss
>I sit down and wait to an earful from Angelface
>"user, you kissed me yesterday", she says as she stands up behind the desk and starts to round it
>FUCK
>"uhh yeah...im sorry if I read the moment wrong, but I just thought it was right"
>She steps closer, until she's right infront of me
>She leans in, until were making eye contact, nearly face to face
>"Don't be sorry...I loved it, I just didn't think you had the balls to do it" her usual smile is now a grin as she presses her lips against me
>Now I'M the one taken aback
>Her tongue dances between our lips, begging to be reciprocated
>Pride spirit takes over...my tongue begins to trace her
>I can here her moan as she mounts me
>IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MAIN OFFICE

Attached: 1462813359493.jpg (1205x896, 354K)

>like, let me explain this: this isn't some type of private office. This is the office where parents come in to sign their kids out
>If anybody walks in, WERE FUCKED
>AND ITS ONLY TURNING ME ON MORE
>What started out as our tongues dancing against each other has now become a full on embrace
>She's breathing harder and moaning more as I grab her hips(those perfect hips)and sit her deeper against my boner
>She pulls away for a second to catch her breath, and the moment she does, I'm already laying my lips against her neck
>I feel her hips rocking as my tongue invites her to more
>She pulls my face away from her neck, making full on eye contact as she rocks her hips one more time
>Before
>She pulls off and away
>"Hmmm, i'm thinking that might be enough for now"
>She said, looking even more flustered than I am, but hiding it behind a wink

Attached: 1462804342481.jpg (316x552, 46K)

>"You can go back to work now user, good luck hiding that" eyes pointing at my boner
>I'm flabbergasted
>Angelface just wrapped me in her finger and untwined me before I could even realize what happened
>and I fucking loved it
>"That's no fair angelface!"
>"too bad user ;) now go back to work before the kids think you're actually in trouble"
>I made my way out the door, thinking of dead puppies to kill the boner, because if you know anything: working as a gym teacher with a boner will lead to no good
>I make it back to work and I adopt a Bonnie like gaze for the rest of the day
>But behind the dumb fucking face i was making, there was a twinkle in my eye
End Ch.5

Attached: tiddy.jpg (1440x2560, 901K)

Okay, attention grabbed

Bump

>Be me, 20 year old douchebag
>Relatively attractive, I'm tall, green eyes, no ridculous deformations or back hunches
>Get offered a job as a gym teacher at a drama summer camp
>Making $20 an hour to make sure the little shitheads get some sunlight and stop listening to RENT music
>Mandatory teacher's orientation meeting at a Dave & Busters (I know wtf). I'm just keeping my fingers crossed hoping their will be some hot females to slide a knuckle in
>Everyone is dressed pretty nice and I immediately realise im under dressed in a FLCL t-shirt under some flannel, and jeans
>Fuckit.jpg
>Meeting starts and i'm scoping the room for babes, my underserved self-confidence puring out of me at breakneck speeds
>Eyes focus on this short, curly headed white chick, built like a corgi
>Lets call her J
>Nice butt, hips, cute brown eyes with a nicer smile
>She's on the radar

Attached: 1476731942865.jpg (667x706, 72K)

Keep it coming

Attached: 106300BC-58FD-413C-9242-09361554989E.jpg (1078x1450, 213K)

>Continue my recon of the room, cuz why not try to fuck everything with a poon?
>Eyes immediately fall on some big ol FAT tiddy
>About 5'3, long blonde hair, dark green eyes, and cute little buck rabbit teeth. Oh, and atleast King DDD size boobous
>bruh
>But there's something incredibly familiar about her face
>it fucking hit me
>I went to high school with this crazy bitch!
>I'll go into detail later, but for now lets call her Bonnie
>Another ding added to the radar
>Meeting continues, I'm making small talk, its all going relatively well tbh
>We're finally introduced to our 2 camp directors
>Head director is this tall, handsome actor motherfucker that looks like that fagboi from Tangled...fuck is his name
>Ryder Flynn! or something, whatever
>Have known Ryder Flynn since High school and come to the understanding that this lanky, swooft hair motherfucker will be my main competition in vag slaying
>He must be overcome

Attached: 1477891026713.jpg (1002x1280, 207K)

>He must be overcome
>His stupid introduction is finished, and I literally get caught off guard, despite my incredolous sense of self-worth
>There's an angel standing next to Flynn.
>HOW THE FUCK HADN'T I NOTICED HER BEFORE
>Tall, blonde, bright blue eyed, slender frame having angel
>Celestial soft, full lips and a pair of hips wrapped up in a navy blue romper, decorated with tiny flowers
>Gorgeous, creamy legs dripped out from her romper like canadian milk drips out of stupid fucking bag
>10/10 and quite obviously way out of my league
>I couldn't care less tho, add her to the "to do" list
>My lust will overcome the skies
>"Shoot for the moon, so even if you miss, you still fuck a star"
>The meeting comes to a close and a glimmer begins to sparkle in my eyes
>3 different girls i'll be working next to for the next 3 months
>The stage is set for my summer harem to begin
>End Ch.1

more bumps

Attached: yYki382.jpg (960x1280, 277K)

Here’s another from me

Bump why not

Ch.2
>So within the first week of work, things are going relatively well
>My job is as easy as watching a hamster, except theres hundreds of them, but still, theyre just hamsters
>J is a group leader of the 5th graders so I get to chat her up whenever she brings her mongrels to my class
>Bonnie's the assistant to the group leader of the 4th grader (their actual group leader is irrelavant to the story, but if you need to know he's some pimply faced teenager who doesnt even register as a threat to me)
>I rarely get to see angelface tho, she just floats from class to class, making sure none of the kids havent eaten each other yet
>But within the first week I learned something important about the each of them. Let's start with Bonnie, my favorite
>Bonnie shows up to my class with the kids
>While I have the kids do jumping jacks or something equally as pointless, I go to talk to her
>"Hey Bonnie, how're you?"
>"..."
>"uhhh Bonnie, you hear me? how're you?"
>"Huh?"
>"BONNIE, HOW ARE YOU DOING?"
>Behind a glazed over look, she finally recognizes that I'm talking to her
>I know it sounds like she's ignoring me, but just you fucking wait
>"Oh user, I'm good"
>"You sure? You seem out of it"
>"No no, im fine. Just tired" she replied behind donut glazed over eyes
>And then it hit me, the reason my body was hesistant to want to demolish her the night of the staff orientation
>(Originally I thought it was my conscious, but no it was much worse)

Attached: 27781212_1976341502394948_384764107_n.jpg (750x913, 95K)

>This big tiddy bimbo is always fucking high on percs!
>Now to be fair, she's prescribed them because she's always sick, but I remembered just how much her "always high" personality annoyed my ass in high school. but back to the story
>So i'm sitting there, clearly annoyed that I can barely get her to keep up the convo
>Bonnie's standing there, tiddy's tantalizing as it looks like she's trying to remember how many hairs she has on her head
>Angelface, who had happened to be checking out my class, saw the situation unfold and made eye contact with me as my anger continued to boil
>She offered me a smile, giggled, and floated off to the next class
>Now any regular human being would think "oh gnarly, you got a stoner gf!" BUT NO YOU FUCKS
>THIS BITCH, between her bouts of not being there mentally and when she is there, acting like a child, left me no choice
>I pull out my "to do" list and scratch off Bonnie's name
>Im sorry my sweet Bonnie, but I refuse to mash your potato
>ugh 2 options left: J and angelface
>my harem has just turned into a one sided love triangle
End ch.2

Attached: 27781051_1976341475728284_223402939_n.jpg (500x667, 27K)

taking a break for a sec. Keep the bumps coming

Bump

sauce?

no sauce, try reverse image search?

Ch.3
>Now with Bonnie out of the picture, I was left with more time to focus on J and angelface
>Honestly, angelface might as well be a shiny pokemon with how often I see her
>And as I came to find out, just like a shiny pokemon, this celestial creature was just as coveted
>Literally every dude at the camp, including me, was trying to smash, starting with dick ryder
>flynn*
>he had way more chances to flirt with her since he can just follow behind her as she floated around doing her job
>But this greasy haired cockazoid would not come to best, not yet
>buuuuuut even if he did, I still had J to focus on
>since we were both staff, we often ate lunch together, talked when she would come to my class, it kinda seemed like everything was going pretty well
>until Cock ryder caught wind of what I was trying to do
>this tall handsome rat came up to me one day, snickering like anime arch rivals do, looking as if he had something to tell me
>"Hey user!"
>His smile gave away just how much he was enjoying this

Attached: 27835650_1976395089056256_39976548_o.jpg (1536x2048, 255K)

>"Whats up, Flynn?"
>"I heard you've been trying to talk up to J"
>"uhhhh yeah, why?"
>"well I SUGGEST you give that up, she's in a relationship!"
>the bastard almost burst out laughing
>"oh, thanks for letting me know"
>I was a bit discouraged at first, but again, my blind self-esteem would not allow me to stop
>Even in soccer, theres a goalie to stop you from scoring. This is just a new challenge
>is what I told myself until.....
>One day, me and some of the other staffers are sitting around, eating lunch, making imaginary bets on which kids would win in a fight against one another. Sans J, she hadn't gotten there yet
>J rushes into the lunchroom exctitedly, phone in hand, making a b-line straight towards us
>one of the other staffers was the first to as
>"J, you sure look excited, whats up?"
>"My GIRLFRIEND just sent me a screenshot of her flight ticket. She's coming down to see me!"
>MY GIRLFRIEND
>GIRLFRIEND
>oh fuck nah, this bitch fucks with girls
>this isn't a sick-kun story, im not gonna spend 10 years of my life trying to turn over a lesbian

Attached: 27990489_1981362848559480_443699689_o.jpg (2048x2048, 335K)

Dubs

>my hand flopped to my side, defeated, as it reached into my pocket and pulled out my "to-do" list
>as J continued gushing on about how hot her most likely mannish looking gf is, I sloppily scratched off her name
>Angelface giggles at me again in her peripheral, as if my constant defeat entertains her
>My harem has crumbled beneath my fingers
>but theres still one
>the most elusive, most attractive, least likely to get with me
>Angelface
>Now gentlemen is where the story starts
>No more harem, we're going to catch a sexy, white whale
>or atleast try
>end ch.3
if you guys want more I got more

Attached: 27994168_1981362891892809_862513011_n.jpg (320x240, 8K)

bump

>At this point, I was a bit defeated by most of my prospects not working out, and knowing how out of my league Angelface, I had kind of settled on the idea of not fucking anyone at my job
>Which was fine, it kind of let the obssessive idea of "SEX SEX SEX", take a bit of a backseat to my job
>I shit on these kids a lot, but honestly, this was one of the first jobs where I honestly felt happy to go to work
>Why not just focus on doing well at my job?
>Most of the gremlins like me anyways
>so I kind of settled on that idea
>UNTIL
>I'm talking one day with my coworker Jack
>He's this 16 year old younger kid, real funny, real cool guy
>He's asking me tips on how to pick up girls
>"Look jack, you just gotta be confident. I'm self conscious as hell, but If i'm going to ask a girl for her number, I pretend like i've the situation before. Casual, calm, and not overly aggro"
>"user, you make it sound easy, but I doubt you're really like that when you talk to girls"
>FUCK IM BEING CALLED OUT ON MY BLUFF

Attached: 27783863_1976341629061602_1864333823_n.jpg (960x960, 78K)

>FUCK IT
>"okay, jack, follow me"
>Now the spirit of pride that overcame my words and wouldn't let the situation die down made a huge decision for me: I NEED TO FIND THE HOTTEST CHICK AROUND AND GET HER NUMBER
>Jack, in tow, follows me as I walk around the school looking for the nearest hot chick
>At this point, I would've even settled for J or Bonnie
>But fate had something else in mind
>We turn a corner and you'll never guess whose floating there, looking like she's about to make a miracle happen
>Angelface
>I approach...confident, but slow...like a cautious cheetah, knowing this prey might be something I cant take down
>"Hey angelface, whats up?"
>"Oh hey user, I was just looking for you" she said, smile on her face
>"Wait really?"

Attached: 27846029_1976395022389596_1188813225_o.jpg (1070x1761, 118K)