We're gonna pray the coronavirus away, folks

We're gonna pray the coronavirus away, folks

Attached: NNEwZQV1.jpg (600x314, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2020/2/26/21155286/mike-pence-coronavirus-response-hiv
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/523237015329193984
thehill.com/homenews/administration/484157-trump-furious-after-officials-allowed-americans-with-coronavirus-to
imgur.com/69IDylz
scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3052495/coronavirus-far-more-likely-sars-bond-human-cells-scientists-say
imgur.com/bmPDyRC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trump says the vaccine's right around the corner, and that the ole corona's nothing to worry about. also that the 2000pt drop in the dow's the democrat's fault.
everything's fine, nothing to see here.

running a task force of the best and brightest scientists, engineers, and doctors is doing more than praying, idiot.

Attached: image.jpg (637x605, 121K)

so i should be investing in energy and fence companies?

So you don't have faith? No wonder God sent Corona.

The fucking level of shilling

Yeah... but at least The Shocker can tie his own
shoes. That's a pretty big step up from Trump just watching TV all day and Tweeting when Fox News tells him to be outraged about something. Get the feeling that at least the Silver haired bible thumper reads SOME of his briefing books.

Attached: 1498695196550 (1).gif (300x300, 37K)

The guy who was responsible for an HIV outbreak in his home state?

Boy, do I feel so much safer now....fuck off.

theverge.com/2020/2/26/21155286/mike-pence-coronavirus-response-hiv

Really? Coz quite frankly a retarded chimpanzee with advanced syphilis would be a step up from Trump. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying Pence is up to the job , I'm only saying that comparatively a delusional religious zealot babbling incoherently to his sky Daddy is a bit of an upgrade

Attached: 1502679676924.jpg (400x603, 15K)

Pence doesn't follow directions.

Attached: Pence_DoNotTouch.jpg (2000x1000, 195K)

my fucking sides. I just say on a news site that trump put pense in charge of this, and I just said to my wife, were good pense will pray it away. I come to Cred Forums, boom

u so funny u join circus

Lime Disease too

He cut all their funding.

>pray
You are only allowed to pray for the world to end.
Now pick your fucking cotton

>Praying
PRAY TO BAAL
PRAY TO STONES AND FIGURES
PRAY TO DRUGS TO KILL YOU
PRAY

>trump says the vaccine's
White house walked those comments backed and said he was talking about Ebola.

>Faith
>God
NO
NO NO NO NO
SHUT THE FUCK UP

"Stop that grovelling..."

Attached: JehovaJehovaJehova.jpg (585x376, 47K)

Grr

All shall be well, all shall be well
All manner of things shall be well

Attached: pennsyltucky.jpg (500x409, 130K)

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/523237015329193984

No one is responding

>trump says
So we can be sure it's a misrepresentation, an exaggeration or a straight up lie. Yeah, that's worth nothing. What is the CDC's official statement? Or the WHO's? That's all that really matters here.

>a delusional religious zealot babbling incoherently to his sky Daddy is a bit of an upgrade

Attached: 1578590168635.jpg (680x1000, 67K)

just like we gotta pray the gay away

Attached: 15211C1F-1895-4230-ABD2-CDDE2AF89DE3.jpg (700x700, 67K)

China bio weapon it's going get worse also let's face it the world needs a plaque to get rid of half the population.

Attached: 1484121633229.jpg (800x680, 100K)

You're joking right? His stupidity is so thick now that I can't even tell if I'm being trolled anymore.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-02-06_at_3.37.14_PM.png (1600x948, 610K)

Mike Pence shown here, enjoying a moment with his new friend introduced to him by Jeffery Epstein.

Attached: NOT GAY.jpg (790x530, 38K)

They're praying.

Religion is fake. Jesus wasn't Christian. He didn't even ask to be worshipped like a god. Quite the opposite

are the christians the only religion that worships a JEWISH MAN as a god? I don't see why they don't just vote for Bernie honestly.

He was crucified because they really believed in him as god.

I am not worried on the other hand. Jewish or not, it doesn't matter. The world is mixed.

Nothing matters. It's over. We're all dead. It will happen.

Exactly. Most of "Jesus's" teachings were made up by a cult member (you call him Paul) who wasn't even born yet when Jesus was alive.

What do you want me to do about it?

Attached: harrison.gif (220x229, 268K)

Lord Kek, we know they're not worthy. They're just ant people, and don't really qualify as human. But they have hot women, and invented hentai, so please, in the name of fap please show mercy.

Attached: healing.jpg (770x605, 144K)

Trump said it's contained. He's right. All cases in the US are controlled.

The CDC said it's out of control. They're right. While it's currently contained in the US, it's spread beyond China, and we're seeing spontaneous cases where they don't know the origin. It's out there, and is spreading through the population. It'll be back.

Nothing. Be yourself.

>abusing the CDC's authority and eroding it's image to tank the stock market just for an anti-Trump talking point nobody cares about or believes

here's hoping the dems using the CDC to cry wolf and thus erode the seriousness of similar announcements doesn't turn into something we'll all regret

Attached: eb92d33b2f1954886937952971e578b9.jpg (462x461, 42K)

thehill.com/homenews/administration/484157-trump-furious-after-officials-allowed-americans-with-coronavirus-to

Just remember guys! Trump only hires the best people. The smartest people, with the biggest ah-brains. Many folds.

He said a lot more than than it's contained. I mean it's contained for the moment but we all know this thing is getting out. How much damage it'll do is anyone's guess.
>The vaccine is coming along well, and in speaking to the doctors we think this is something that we can develop fairly rapidly.
It's 18 months away, and that's IF trials go as hoped.
>repeatedly pointed to the 15 cases of coronavirus in the U.S.
There are 60 or more, everyone already knows that.
>“The risk to the American people remains very low,”
The virus is here and it's going to do what it wants. Nobody knows how many people, or when or where are going to develop a severe illness.
The only reason he's playing it down is because his re-election depends on economy and this thing is going to deliver a severe hit. Fuck telling the people the truth when you have your own best interests are at heart.

Attached: rambro.jpg (1400x700, 71K)

I lol'd because that's fucking funny but Pence is an accomplished executor with strong structural knowledge of state and local apparatus

yes one is already rolled out of san diego biotech, they accomplished this in under 2 weeks

>mortality rate is 0 for children
>under .1 for healthy adults

media will do anything for a click

(y)

Praise Jesus my brothers

Dude calls his wife mother and thinks god is real.

>I lol'd because that's fucking funny but Pence is an accomplished executor with strong structural knowledge of state and local apparatus
He's also a self-centered political douchebag who would slash his mothers throat to get a vote, and his wife won't allow him to eat alone with a woman.

Uhm, no.

Attached: quarantined.jpg (1023x642, 154K)

He's twisted into cult levels. It doesn't really matter what he says though, the CDC and WHO are going to do what they're trained for. All he has to do is feed them money and resources as necessary and kick fema in the ass if required.

not bad tbqh fam

imgur.com/69IDylz 2

imgur.com/69IDylz 2

Nah dude it's an American bio weapon that they framed on China. Why would the Chinese develop a virus that disproportionately targets Chinese people? unless to cull their own race....

Jesus Christ be with you, brothers. May the Lord bless you with good health and a prosperous year!

Attached: 9C0A9459-44AD-4B77-A6F0-652E9A867D9B.jpg (657x527, 54K)

Quads checked.
>disproportionately targets Chinese people
Well that's what happens when it's released in central CHINA.

imgur.com/69IDylz 4

The WHO has the same interests as the Donald, they still haven't announced it as a pandemic

I imagine that's not far off. I'm under the impression the only reason the US Government came out to directly address this situation is because they know are large influx of cases are gonna appear shortly and they're preempting the media coverage that will inevitably follow on them.

Yeah that's true

I read from a research paper I'm not going to find on the internet that the glycoproteins in the virus target a certain receptor on lung cells, and central Asian people have a higher number of those receptors than others recorded in the study.

Which is mighty suspicious to me especially when considering the HIV protein insert research paper which has been now retracted by the university of New Delhi

>The WHO has the same interests as the Donald
How so?
>they still haven't announced it as a pandemic
I trust when it is a pandemic, whatever the actual scientific definition of that is, they'll say so. All of the conspiracy theories are entertaining but they're pure bullshit.

scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3052495/coronavirus-far-more-likely-sars-bond-human-cells-scientists-say

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1131x883, 281K)

>How so?
They have a stake in the WORLD economy thanks to them being a part of the UN, which I inherently don't trust in the first place

When you have cases in Italy where patient zero hasn't been identified, and we are still talking about this virus almost 3 months later, that seems like a pandemic to me.

The mods delete these corona threads if they're not active. So keep yapping if you want it to live.

Attached: asdfasd kim.jpg (600x440, 56K)

Stupid, fat, nasty jannies.

Attached: 1582715325886.jpg (411x418, 43K)

imgur.com/bmPDyRC 2

imgur.com/bmPDyRC 3

The most dangerous part of this is niggers like you thinking that since people are getting sick, its a great time to start looting and causing chaos.

Attached: Screenshot_2020-02-26-22-17-18.png (540x960, 161K)

I already started looting. Should I stop?

Attached: 20191210_233203.jpg (2048x1536, 911K)

To be fair, Taiwan has a vested interest in making China look bad. It says "accused".

Attached: IMG_5663.jpg (1080x1080, 224K)