Hello guys!

Hello guys!

I would like an honest opinion about my tits. I was born with a deformed chest and it makes me feel insecure. I don't like them, I'm afraid of being rejected.

What do u think about them?

Thanks
X

Attached: Screenshot_20200226-214342.png (720x1520, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnsW03dCPjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Timestamp when

7.5/10 tits

show pussy

Attached: Screenshot_20200226-214401.png (720x1520, 301K)

This

Moar

I dig them very much, nothing to be insecure about.

You make up for the lop sidedness with nice nipples and size, snow us what else you have

tits are 10/10. post the rest of your body now!

this is a terrible photoshop

They’re a nice set of tits. Love the rubbery nips, I’d suck them all night long.

>this is a terrible photoshop
except it's not shooped, idiot

Which part of your chest is supposed to be deformed? Imo I'd say that your breasts look damn good.

Those are some shit tits, fam. All these thirsty betas saying otherwise are just trying to take advantage of you because they know that a woman with normal breasts wouldn’t ever be interested in them.

Attached: 637F3520-9BEF-45D7-93CA-1FE03A5826FB.jpg (1024x681, 111K)

Wtf are you talking about nigger

Nice!

They're nice tits and I'd love to suck on them.

If it bugs you that much a good surgeon could make the smaller one match the bigger one really well. I had a friend do that, she showed me and her surgeon made it look almost identical. Make sure you go to someone who knows what they are doing though. Shit ain't cheap for a top notch boob sculptor.

I definitely dont think its neccessary though. They are nice. Can I see a pic of them hanging?

Attached: 1578945114110.jpg (1080x1391, 591K)

Wow, we're really falling for this level of fake photoshop bait nowadays? Pathetic... Cred Forums used to be so different.

Lots of women are born with different size tits, pretty common youd be hardprest to find a guy who wouldnt like a good set of tits even if they are different sized.

Are you a guy OP?

Honestly not even that noticeable. My ex had a similar issue with her breast bone (which is a lot more severe than yours) and she’s gone into work as a stripper, so I wouldn’t worry about it. You’ve got good tits, can’t imagine any guy is going to have any issue with your chest when he’s got a pair of perky tits to play with

Also please rub some oil on em and post a pic. I beg you

Sharpie in pooper

You're fine, most people are asymmetrical in some way or other. Don't worry so much.

You're tits are fine, they're pretty good. I'd like to see more too

Can you guys even read???

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnsW03dCPjU

Honestly not bad. A little lopsided but they’re shaped fine and your nipples are nice.

Solid 8/10 imo. Would suck and titfuck

Oh, it it NOT Photoshop, dude.

Another pic

Attached: Screenshot_20200226-214424.png (720x1520, 433K)

i'd grope the fuck out of those tits and jizz all over them

Let us see them hanging OP

No no

now post pussy pic we‘ll rate

theyre actually really nice and you look perfect to cuddle, i dont think you should worry

They are very nice titties, the nipple shape especially but you should leave cause nothing ever good comes from a woman hanging out here since half the people here are so fucked up they think that women are the reason their life sucks

Well I cant really see a problem with her chest or tits, so obviously its not an issue most guys would notice.

They're pretty nice actually

your right tittie is bigger than your left tittie, and your areolas are all fucked up

Attached: 3F6E8A82-5FF0-434B-8D1E-815816E751C1.jpg (480x360, 32K)

You're your own worst critic. Your tits are nice and I don't think you'd find anyone who thinks otherwise

I think they're attractive.

I'm gonna need some more pictures to be sure though.

I just saved and fapped to your tits. You're fine.

Check out all the beta orbiters in this thread. It’s so bad.

Check the other pick

i'd suck them. nice size and no sag. post more.

Attached: 844AD174-13D3-45A2-813E-991FABEAA1DA.jpg (202x250, 8K)

pix of those lovely tits with puss - full frontal nude please....

because needs

rejected, next

Whats the deformity?

Left is fatter than right, lopsided, not centered

Like i said, rejected, next

look at her sunken chest right above her midsection, her tit also sticks out a little too.

he right tho

Attached: 2E45F29F-C805-47BE-A77A-0773F983A699.jpg (902x1792, 206K)

Unless you're a dude, you have really nice titties

Ye I have a boner

I assume that you are also having issues with how your vagina looks. I would also like to help you out with that. of course i’m going to need a full set of photos of you in various positions in order to verify

those are even nice titties for a dude tho

Post them fat birthing hips

Stop saying I'm a man, I'm not

very strange tits, whore.
I'd fuck you hard and dump a fat load in your cunt tho because I know your insecurity would allow it

You're not wrong

At least they look big on you and nice shaped nipples. A lot of girls have tiny ugly tits with ugly nips. Be glad. 99% of guys will be happy with them and enjoy them.

Also, show ass.

Those are nice.

Ever considered making some custom content for $$$?

HMU on kik
Username is trash_talkerx

Attached: 2EA7052D-1C80-4096-9D28-ABA185FE8311.jpg (575x732, 63K)

You look good.

I'm someone who really dislikes abnormal bodies, stuff like weird breasts, deformed limbs, stumps, etc. That stuff just really unnerves me, more than other people.
But even for someone like me, your "deformed chest" doesn't unnerve me one bit. Honestly I can tell that something is up, but it isn't even slightly off-putting. You should have no problem with decent men.

Meh tits. Perky enough where i had to double look to notice that disgusting deformation. 6.5/10

so heres what you do, you post a set of tits that would represent average tits so we can see how shit hers are. or you can try to be fag just because you want to be a fag

Nice shape, perky, not a deal breaker.

you actually have some very nice tits, the chest deformation is understandable but with tits like that, i dont think anyone would care.

i rate ur tits 9/10

Wicked burn the simps just keep pouring into Cred Forums.

Looks like you need some Juan on Juan action.

Attached: 1582165368265.jpg (600x600, 35K)

CAaarrlooosss

I just jerked off over your titty pics. Take that as a compliment

Waiting for OP to post more

Attached: 1.png (333x258, 164K)

pics or it didn’t happen, faggot

One breast is always larger than the other because of the placement of the heart.

Nice gyno, fag

Being rejected?
Woman, I would fuck a tree if given the opportunity. No man would reject fucking. Your tits are different size, no big deal, tits are tits, we take them as they come.

Thanks, man

will you do something for me? take a pic with you sitting down and hunched over a bit so it looks like you have some underboob?

lemme lay some wisdom on those tiddies... how is your personality? how are you as a person? cause ultimately tiddies are just tiddes. you matter. looks fade.

Does it turn you in knowing guys are stroking themselves to your tits right now?

No problem, any time!

Still hard.

Not a problem.

that’s what i’m saying. she should just get a train ran on her.

At least need full body shot to judge

one is bigger than they other is that it. I mean yea Its a bit fucked up, get silicone on the smaller one idk, Id probably wont reject you if i was a bit drunk and you had a cute face though but wouldnt date you long term if you didnt fix them

look fantastic to me.

No one but Chad would kick you out of bed for those knockers. Why are you so insecure?

Oh, it's not on my mind to fix them. I don't want surgery

something just a bit off about these tits, I just can't put it into place but. my spidey sense is tingling

There's a little bone poiting the right one up, thats what shes talking about

What fuels your personal insecurity?

Are you missing ribs? If so can you suck your own dick?

>op still hasn't posted more for judgement

How can you expect a realistic answer? Close up nips are required

Not bad, they're nice size and you appear to be in great shape. Of course stuff like this makes people seem insecure, but they're nothing to be concerned with they have a small flaw but it's nothing to worry about any guy would be happy to see them and would embrace them with love and maximum drool

The bone in the middle makes me feel it

they look like they already have silicone in them

I don't have a dick man OMG I'm a woman

Post more girl.
Wouldn’t mind seeing your stretched asshole...maybe put something in it.

Or a tits and lower half of face pic, with your tongue out , in a “cum-catcher” pose.

Yes please

Attached: 4F092837-BA1F-4C68-9523-B62F78804B24.jpg (615x616, 83K)

I dont see it. Well if thats the case alright, its not big deal, 7/10 and thats without seeing face

there is no time on that timestamp

...we all have a sternum and your breasts are full and ripe. No guy is going to care that they're slightly farther apart than normal.

Me? Idk social anxiety and lack of muscle mass

I have this one more

Attached: Screenshot_20200226-214431.png (720x1520, 293K)

What does your pussy look like?

checked

>your breasts are full and ripe
this isn't a Shakespearean sonnet or a shitty wine label user

They seem pretty normal, taken individually.
Still ok tho

you're chinese, aren't you?

its normal for a real girl to own exactly four photos of her chest and have no ability to take more

You look to be in decent shape, hows ass?

Kek rewarded my shitty sonnet with quads

Your insecurities are fueled by the standards of societal worth. You feel that you have to be muscular and not socially anxious. Same thing for most people.

Post a butt pic and I'll give you a paragraph rating with a number at the end

Please God.
Asians are my thing

too blurry, require close up of hard nips

They look fine.

Exactly.
We should all learn to be more trusting of /b

I have same deformation but more symmetrical by middle of chest. At least u have a boobs and can hide this shit. Ican cose im male

Nah it's just something I aspire to. Ot hasn't stopped me from getting a degree or job

Chill user. She posted tits with timestamp. We must respect the rules.

You're not a trap are you?

I'm not, sry

Latina?

I'm sure her weird titties haven't stopped her from getting a job or etc. We're just all insecure or something sometimes.

show me da booty

Yeah but she's insecure for no reason. Lack of tits I can understand being insecure over but slightly deformed full tits won't scare away any guy unless he's a chad

Attached: purewamun.png (1016x368, 218K)

Post more picks you dumb cunt

I can bet she is pinay sarap batang ba

You can't call someone else's reasons for being insecure nonsense. It's a personal and emotional thing. It doesn't have to be purely logical.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 7.56.20 PM.png (493x345, 244K)

Well i have a job. I don't need to show my tits there haha. I'm scare of having sex with a man dat doesn't know about my tits before.

>Lack of tits
I’m on the teeny tiny itty bitty titty committee.
I want more lack of tits, not less

post pics or I won't believe your claim

Looking great

Attached: 80790669_436892507217177_7317649228908462080_n.jpg (960x722, 41K)

>I'm scare of having sex with a man dat doesn't know about my tits before.
Ok look I'm going to level with you, it doesn't take much to get our dicks hard. Your tits are of a nice size and shape. You have nothing to worry about.

That's your prerogative. I wish you well in your hunt

Honestly I wouldn't have noticed if you didn't say anything, I think you're fine, I wouldn't obsess over it. Age?

Tits are fine,now post pussy and butthole

post bussy

Not bad at all for your age, I thought you were like 19/20

You're fine. I know it's probably hard to put it in the back of your mind, first encounters are like that, but when you're in your mid 30s you won't be as concerned about it. Truth.

I hope so

They look pretty normal to me

post more, theyre nice to look at, youve got good nip nops

It will. You'll be fine OP...try to stay out of your own head about it.

tits are great would bang 100% you have nothing to be insecure about.

Honestly, no guy who wasn't a completely shallow asshole would probably even notice. And if he did notice, no real man would care.

So if you get a guy in the sack and he says something, boot his ass out. cuz they are nice boobis

Attached: 1461044803413.jpg (288x268, 9K)

Are you kidding? There's nothing wrong with your chest. Actually I love it

Hahaha thanks, man

Still saying that your deformation doesn't makes you look bad. I think they're look perfect.

You're precious, what can I say?

Xx

Oo

where you from op

isreal

your tits are fine OP, if you don't mention it no one is likely to notice or care. face and body type are more important in the looks department

no it isnt

Here’s a Pic of my dog being odd.
Nice pair babe.

Attached: 3763B87A-D2D1-4D40-9DE8-B68F8AF73233.jpg (704x1038, 704K)

You shouldn't be insecure. Rib cage asymmetry is super common, as is breast asymmetry. If we were hooking up I'd think they were great. Nice size/shape, nice nipples. Go forth and get fucked happily, nothing wrong here.

you should come to america

10/10 would suck

It’s super common to have one bigger than the other. Nothing wrong with your boobs.