Anyone trying to drink themselves to death? What are your experiences and hardest parts?

Anyone trying to drink themselves to death? What are your experiences and hardest parts?

Attached: 1582765106384849106188.jpg (2048x1152, 440K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/YheEYIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You’d probably enjoy the movie Leaving Las Vegas.

Got it sitting 2ft from me. Seen it like 10 times. It was one of the films I had in prison

Bump

I think the hardest part for me has been watching myself lose everything and everyone around me. Withdrawals and all that are one thing, blacking out, harming yourself possibly, and so on and so forth. But it sucks losing good people. Eventually you get to a point where you can hardly remember who you were before alcohol became your life. So it's like, why bother at that point? Why rehab, or detox, or anything? Just live your best life..between fifths. Or whatever you're drinking. Kinda dull otherwise.

OP here. I am still young not even 21 yet. Do you have any stories with a black out binge drinker. I hope to die young maybe sinking 2lt of whisky would do the job

I don't believe you. I think you're here for attention.

Welp, I am 20. 21 next month. I constantly self harm when drunk which is at least twice a week it was more before I went to prison 4-5 times a week l. Also you get no attention on Cred Forums because you are user right? I don't want to drink myself to death just asking for stories by people who are on that path

I never used to black out until later on when I started drinking more overall. I drank 151 exclusively for several weeks until the local store ran dry for weeks. At work, after work, in the middle of the night, when I woke up..It was not great. But I was fucked up all the time so that was cool.

Blacked out often, woke up a couple times to the police at my door for noise. Woke up to my apartment trashed, blood everywhere (self-mutilation issues), limping from hitting something..And so on. I'd text people all night, blacked out for several hours still awake. Perfect messages, fluent and cognizant, but eerie or dark. Shit became scary, I blacked out in a Motel 6 last month, broke the TV, puked my guts out all night. Almost finished a fifth of 151.

I like alcohol. grain is my fav.

>2lt of whiskey
You will literally have to get up and piss every 20 mins and probably blackout 2/3 of the way through.

Really how much whiskey would you think is lethal l. When I am drinking 70cl of whiskey makesr blackout

Idk man I'm just saying 2 liters of liquid is a lot to handle, and that's just straight liquor if you're not mixing it with anything.

It's like 2 and a bit bottles of whiskey not that much

Depends on how fast you can drink it.

Yeah but would it kill me? Probably not i would wake up with a wicked hangover

You'd probably wake up in a hospital, but that amount likely wouldn't kill you. Unless you suffocate in your own vomit. But if you're talking higher proof stuff (like 120 everclear, 151 rum or 190 everclear [if legal in your area]), that's a whole other story.

very hard to kys using liquor. 99% of the time you'll just pass out and wake up with hangover.

also doing it regularly will ruin liver and probably cause nerve damage which again won't kill you, it'll just be painful

use alcohol to lose conscience and then mic it with another method to kill self. that alone won't do shit

Attached: 20200207_195723.jpg (3822x2076, 1.48M)

Coincidentally, OP, my 73yo father is currently in the cardiac ward being treated for heart and kidney failure from 50 years of raging alcoholism. The miracles of modern medicine and 30 days of PT means he'll probably recover to a certain degree. Since he's using Medicare, the US taxpayer is on the hook for the bill. Of course NOW he realizes he doesn't want to die. So, nut the fuck up about life or kys with something quick. Mostly, though, quit being a faggot.

>currently
So nit the fuck up? Some people do t want to live fuclose your grandpapa

Nah, not trying to drink myself to death. Just enough to where I no longer feel feelings. Same as every night.

It's not the same op here and I wish I could just die. God bless alcohol

The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.

I've stopped drinking because I can see myself doing it

imgur.com/YheEYIE

My roommate is I think. He is cool as hell and it sucks he just has given up hope. I saw roommate but he is my friend too man....