John Young of CRYPTOME posted this link on his official twitter and soon after his account was suspended

John Young of CRYPTOME posted this link on his official twitter and soon after his account was suspended.

cryptome.org/2020/02/CIA-biovirus-2019.pdf

This is now considered a glow-in-the-dark CIA nigger virus weapon.

Attached: This Virus Is Not What It Seems.jpg (1200x600, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2020/02/scientists-strongly-condemn-rumors-and-conspiracy-theories-about-origin-coronavirus
virological.org/t/the-proximal-origin-of-sars-cov-2/398
forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2012/09/17/an-excerpt-from-this-machine-kills-secrets-meet-the-spiritual-godfather-of-online-leaking/#596bb406457b
cryptome.org/2020/02/CIA-biovirus-2019.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>This is now considered...
maybe by that guy, anyway...

just pass it to some people that can make sense of it and wait for the result

OH MY GOD

i thought you were bullshitting
fuck me

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 7.39.45 PM.png (1126x669, 104K)

Seems like a lot of fun speculation, but I'm not seeing anything past that

I never know what to make when I come across stuff like this...
I have a friend on Facebook (that I've personally known for 30+ years) that always berates everyone for being sheep and buying everything they read and... well generally just being a big doucher.
This seems like something that he would jump all over and claim some kind of QAnon bullshit and Trump is God and all that...
*shrugs*

Attached: 1482120784884.jpg (959x539, 123K)

the owners of Twitter didn't think it was fun speculation because they suspended his account

I don't have any reason to believe it... but... I also don't have any reason to not believe it... other than my gut... which is often not a good way to go.

full on panic is coming soon
im scared tbh fam

Obviously suspended the account because it's panic fear-mongering paranoid nonsense.
The entire raving manifesto is based on the virus only attacking Asians which is demonstrably FALSE. The entire document therefore can be filed in the garbage. Precisely the kind of NONSENSE that causes damage counter to the public health interest.

Attached: 1515508991194.jpg (259x194, 16K)

It talks about that in detail. Did you read the entire document? It said they changed it to keep it from looking too much like it was engineered to infect only certain races. Read it again.

I don't need to do more than a cursory scan to discover the paranoia afflicting the author. Lol read enough crazy raving on the internet you can spot a mother fucker that is buggin' .

Grow the fuck up, man the fuck up and stop acting like a fucking herd of spooked cattle. Drawing attention to shit like this is how the fucking internet makes shit worse for everybody.

Attached: 1494021669484.jpg (311x311, 24K)

this motherfucker doesn't understand who john young is lol
john didn't write the article but only posted it to his website, one of the most famous leaker websites in the world, cryptome, and then he linked it on a twitter post
after that, twitter suspended him indefinitely
what happened to free speech?
there's a lot more going on here
don't trust anything I say at all
or anyone else for that matter
you're on your own

The scientists are circling the wagons, we won't get anything out of them.

sciencemag.org/news/2020/02/scientists-strongly-condemn-rumors-and-conspiracy-theories-about-origin-coronavirus

They had to do this because the original study published in The Lancet ruled out the idea it spread from Wuhan's meat market and failed to offer another explanation, leading to speculation that the virus escaped or was deliberately released from a really quite suspicious biomed campus in Wuhan.

virological.org/t/the-proximal-origin-of-sars-cov-2/398

>The phenylalanine (F) at residue 486 in the SARS-CoV-2 S protein corresponds to L472 in the SARS-CoV Urbani strain. Notably, in SARS-CoV cell culture experiments the L472 mutates to phenylalanine (L472F)5, which is predicted to be optimal for binding of the SARS-CoV RBD to the human ACE2 receptor6. However, a phenylalanine in this position is also present in several SARS-like CoVs from bats (Figure 1a). While these analyses suggest that SARS-CoV-2 may be capable of binding the human ACE2 receptor with high affinity, the interaction is not predicted to be optimal1. Additionally, several of the key residues in the RBD of SARS-CoV-2 are different to those previously described as optimal for human ACE2 receptor binding6. In contrast to these computational predictions, recent binding studies indicate that SARS-CoV-2 binds with high affinity to human ACE27. Thus the SARS-CoV-2 spike appears to be the result of selection on human or human-like ACE2 permitting another optimal binding solution to arise. This is strong evidence that SARS-CoV-2 is not the product of genetic engineering.

It says it's not directly but what the paragraph actually says is that the ACE2 binding solution is novel and not the one predicted from analysis of similar viruses in bats.

Continued...

>The genomic features described here may in part explain the infectiousness and transmissibility of SARS-CoV-2 in humans. Although genomic evidence does not support the idea that SARS-CoV-2 is a laboratory construct, it is currently impossible to prove or disprove the other theories of its origin described here, and it is unclear whether future data will help resolve this issue. Identifying the immediate non-human animal source and obtaining virus sequences from it would be the most definitive way of revealing virus origins. In addition, it would be helpful to obtain more genetic and functional data about the virus, including experimental studies of receptor binding and the role of the polybasic cleavage site and predicted O-linked glycans. The identification of a potential intermediate host of SARS-CoV-2, as well as the sequencing of very early cases including those not connected to the Wuhan market, would similarly be highly informative. Irrespective of how SARS-CoV-2 originated, the ongoing surveillance of pneumonia in humans and other animals is clearly of utmost importance.

The authors then contradict themselves in their conclusion, where the previous paragraph came from the introduction. This is a signal to scientists that the paper, for political reasons, has to say certain things - namely whatever won't cause a panic or worsening of the situation.

The only real difference between SARS-CoV-1 and SARS-CoV-2 is the ACE2 receptor affinity caused by changes in spike protein surfaces, it's infectivity in humans being higher is the only new feature. This itself follows the logic of producing a bioweapon, step 1 would always be to see if a potential weapon can ever become potent enough to actually be useful with other work happening after that to prevent wasting too much time and money on something that will never work.

Lol oh noes a tin foil hat mother fucker has been "silenced" by TOS. Muh Freedum! Errybody hoard ammunition. RETARDS. Twitter is not and never has been a free speech medium. It's ONLY fucking censorship when the "gubbmint" tells you to STFU or else. A private company refusing to allow morons to use its platform to stampede the herd is NOT
a fucking glownigger conspiracy.

Attached: 1493336015196.jpg (480x720, 48K)

Do you have any idea who the famous Architect John Young is? If his website is mostly conspiracy, why has there been a history of run-ins with the government. This is mainstream news media information that anyone can find out. Do some reading and come back later.

forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2012/09/17/an-excerpt-from-this-machine-kills-secrets-meet-the-spiritual-godfather-of-online-leaking/#596bb406457b

Look faggot, I can entirely envision the fucking thing being a bio weapon since the lab in question is 260 meters from the market. The rest of the bullshit ravings assert a vast American attack on China. Utter fucking fiction.
If it is the precursor of a bioweapon it is a GOOK one hence the Gook clampdown on tens of millions of its citizens. If it IS a precursive bioweapon it's not what it does NOW that is at issue since it's only as lethal as the flu. The real danger would be what it MUTATES to in the wild. In any fucking case the best thing YOU can do is wash your fucking hands a lot and stock up on non perishable food so you can limit your time away from your home obtaining supplies if the shit hits the fan, so do THAT and stop needlessly scaring people with the ravings of some gook who thinks it's an American Plot against China.

Attached: 1495899696542.jpg (640x640, 449K)

l;

He proved you wrong. Just shut the fuck up you fedora wearing faggot

You are misinterpreting the other user's message. They're just talking about who the guy is and not who wrote the document. The guy that published it was censored for publishing it, which points to something other than nothing. Understand?

who?

who are you referring to here?

"The virus was engineered to attack those with Chinese DNA"

Do you know how undoubtedly impossible to create a virus capable of targeting a certain group based on DNA? This is full of paranoia and should not be taken seriously by anyone. Enough said.

why do you say this?

>cryptome.org/2020/02/CIA-biovirus-2019.pdf

?What's more likely, the Chinese government accidentally released their own virus that was designed to somehow only target their own peoples Chinese DNA and it (the accidental release of the virus) just so happened to coincide with the absolute worst timing for China; (both in terms of the peak of the US China trade war and right before the Lunar new year mass migration) -13-

All that just PROVES the conspiracy~!

Also the earth is flat, vaccines=autism, and I am being gangstalked by the NWO bio weapon division and my toaster beams messages from god into my nuclear microwave technology time machine.

>first link: ripoffreport.com
Very credible

As opposed to another virus just spouting up?
I dont know. Do you believe in occam's razor?

Wow

>C:\Users\User\Desktop\aaa.txt
What the fuck

I've read the document but I haven't verified the links within. It's 100% speculation but it fits with a lot of weird things I've been seeing.
Will continue.

they banned cryptome again? fuck

solid fucking keks right here
this thread belongs on Cred Forums with all the other raving lunatics holding "the end is nigh" signs