For my 30+ anons, you guys ever think about that girl who got away?

For my 30+ anons, you guys ever think about that girl who got away?

Attached: 1492547039927.png (645x773, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/nKeYkGJ
imgur.com/UfT8odL
youtu.be/QZNYVt87y60
imgur.com/BPsvzph
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no i date girly boys

am late 20s user and continually dream of a girl i've not seen in about 8 years.

the worst part is that I'm not the person I was 8 years ago - neither will she be.

So why do I dream about her?

In the same place.

Everyone does. Luckily mine died so I win.

that's actually mildly reassuring. thx anons.

no
i have a waifu and hate 3DPD

Every day

Pretty much this. I'm not the same long haired metalhead I was back then. I don't even speak the way I used to. I looked her up recently and she's gone full trailer. 3 kids, no dad, awful body.

But I can't help but wonder if we could have had a happy ending if I were just a little more patient with her. or if the stars aligned differently. A part of me will always love her. It's been over 10 years

nope, better off alone

frequently, and more than one

I'm not even 30 yet and I have two of them. One is a really awesome woman who just got engaged to a guy really similar in personality/interests to me, and less attractive than me. Could have been me if I'd had a little more luck and courage.

Yes, but I learned to tie tighter knots and none of the other ones have gotten away.

30 here. Have for 13 years. I really was in love with her. I tried to do everything right. Didn't work. She used me as rebound.

Sure do, but I know she's a lot more fun in my imagination then she would have been in real life.

What do you mean?
I was fucking beaten to the ground while she gangbanged. I have AIDS.

>One is a really awesome woman who just got engaged to a guy really similar in personality/interests to me, and less attractive than me. C

Yup nothing sucks the life out of you than e-stalking her and seeing she's married with kids now

Can I unsee this thread cause i'm now depressed af

You are all so fucking lucky she ditched you guys. Women don't love, neither do men, it's all about who can give them the most money and how they can steal semen, make babies, and ruin your retard lives. I hope you all kill yourselves.

I don't really need to e-stalk her, we see each other pretty often and I think I'll get along well with her fiance too. I might have to find an excuse to skip the wedding though, I don't want to have a meltdown.

YOU DON'T FUCKING WANT KIDS YOU TOOL.

aight. mine's successful and has overcome her issues and i've overcome a lot of mine.

too much messiness in the early 20s for even saying hello now. sad innit.

YES, CORRECT, GOOD JOB.

All women are this douchey, stay alone for your health.

Ew, life, children, and love are never worth it.

I do sometimes but then I remember that I'm with a great girl now.

I had 2 friends in highschool, liked to drink, one of them I found out later was a lesbian. These 2 girls were really friends with me, we would hang out all the time after school, one of them even had a crush on me. These 2 girls try to talk me into a night of drinking and Spanish fly. This was a great opportunity for a 3way. I played my cards all wrong and it never happened, was about 16 year old, haunts me 25 years later. I could have got this on the regular too, just too goofy at the time, I was also pretty handsome at the time, missed out big time.

lol you better hope she's not thinking of you user

she is perfect and was into me but I let her go because I wasn't ready to commit and I was depressed and didn't want to bring her down with me. Really hurts sometimes, especially when I dream of her

Yes & im 42

I was 17 & she was 16. Best I ever had

>didn't want to bring her down with me
I feel you.

I think about her every once and awhile. Her name was Megan, and she was my first. God that ass was tight.

I married her

>be 16
>develop a crush on neighborhood girl
>girl is a beauty. parents are italian (first gen) and she looks like a young italian movie star)
>her parents are less than ugly. mom must have fooled around, know what I mean?
>we part ways and she moves across country but always had a crush on her
>she marries but her husband dies of cancer
>decades later her mom dies and she comes back for services
>looking forward to seeing her, maybe rekindle something
>see her
>she has her mother's bad looks
>mfw I carried a torch for her all these years

Attached: tenor.gif (220x223, 310K)

Yeah, I married her TWICE. I met her in my very early twenties when she was in her first year in college and we both worked at a toy store. She was smart, talkative, and weird in cute way. I was married at the time, but I was just so smitten with her. She found another job, and I left for the military. Long story short: I ditched my wife, married her, and we had an autistic kid. She changed so much in four little years. She became a horrible, bitter person and I became an alcoholic. Split up for two years, divorced, remarried, and split up again after another four years. I'm glad I'll never she the version of her in her 30s for as long as I live, but I miss that 18 year old. I have a younger, much more pleasant wife now, no custody of the tard, and happiness.

i mean yeah sometimes but that's over and done with so no need to worry about it

I'm 33 and married now but I still think about her, to me she was the one.

First met her when I was 18 when she started where I work and not a day goes by where I don't think of that moment when I first saw her walk through that door.

nope, whatever fantasy I might have is a fantasy. it didnt come to be for a reason.

>The one in the star-spangled short shorts with the big jugs
>The one who now works in the US Congress
>The dirty girl from Jersey
>Leslie the drunk
Two were real keepers, but yes I reflect

Attached: willie y julio.jpg (1495x1500, 501K)

Every day. She hugged me and purred the last time we said goodbye. Not actually sure what the purring was about, that was super weird and she'd never done it before, but I totally regret never nutting up and just saying how I felt.

Umm wrong thread broseph.

They're all fatter now.

imgur.com/nKeYkGJ

yup

Only the ones I never gave me a chance with. Both asian.

One I was "friends" with during some language classes but I had caugh her checking me out months before we got into the same classroom. She was pretty and very physical she would hit me and punch me real hard and laugh it off. I'm sure all I had to do was ask. One day she just dissapeared and all I had was her name. I just wonder how crazy that bitch would've been in bed.

The other was an asian chick too. Inmediately she remembered me of her, this one I never got to say anything because I was in a bad place mentally but we would cross paths on the way of the gym, had really nice tits.

Never been with an asian girl, maybe the next one.

She didn't "get away" you fucking thumb cock

Either you fucked up so bad you scared her off, were too pussy to approach her about a date and nothing ever even happened between you, or she was a whore who would have left you anyways at the first sign of a better bank account.

Stop romanticizing relationships. There's no such thing as "the right one", there's no such thing as "true love", and there is no such thing as "the one who got away". Hoes ain't loyal and you have to work to keep them. If you can't hack that, then just go MGTOW or become a monk or something.

For a 30+ thread, you really all need to grow the fuck up.

Attached: 6456456346456.jpg (640x628, 40K)

Shut the fuck up retard.

Sometimes I do, but then I remember she was baby crazy

Seeth harder, pussy. You know I'm right.

i am 38 and have had 12 sexual partners, because i have been mostly a monogamous 'nester' type of dude, but i know that when i am on my deathbed my one regret will be that i didn't fuck more women.
most of my daydreams involve going back in time to when i was fourteen and fucking every girl that i could have but didn't because i'm an asshole.

I'm married

Love my wife

and yes I do

No, I don’t

Ever single person in this thread is a fucking autistic emo faggot except

Occasionally but when I see them now I’m happy they are (and I am) different people with our own separate lives. If I imagine being in a relationship like I was when I was 20 now, I realize that it’s a step backwards, and I wouldn’t have grown to where I am now.

>Hoes ain't loyal and you have to work to keep them.
Do you see the flaw in your logic here, user? Working to keep a hoe is something retards do. Don't work to keep women, period, because you're being something unnatural to yourself. Be yourself, and whatever happens, happens.

No, I did for a few years but her totally unwarranted fear of me in subsequent interactions make me think she's a worthless coward who's abusive MO is to project fault for her abuse as a child onto anyone with whom she has any difficulty. Meanwhile, people with easy going personalities who never take a stand against her abuse simply because they don't care how she feels end up taking advantage of her left and right. I don't want to even hear what sad story her life turns into, there's really no hope for someone who finds a way to make her problems everyone else's fault.

Attached: 1582588997730.jpg (2405x3605, 358K)

imgur.com/UfT8odL

>Stop romanticizing relationships

nope. only losers that peaked in hs "think about that girl who got away".

OBSESSED

first off bravo for giving this faggot the straight dope. second "you fucking thumb cock" is a masterpiece.

I only had one ex but she didn't "get away", I got the fuck away from her. Good riddance.

>Working to keep a hoe is something retards do. Don't work to keep women, period

You almost had a point until you typed this:
>Be yourself, and whatever happens, happens

That's not how human beings work. The whole "b urself" thing is 100% hallmark greeting card bullshit.

All women are attracted to men who are strong, handsome, rich, confident and successful. If you aren't naturally a combination of at least 2 of the above, "beeing urself" is just going to end up with you alone.

If you aren't naturally attractive to women, you have to work hard to become something you're not in order to become attractive to them. If you don't want to do that and would just rather "b urself", then forget about women and find happiness elsewhere.

Yeah. I should've been better. Oh well. Still have time to keep trying.

He's right though. Romance isn't real. It's teenage girl nonsense. Actual love is hard work. Anything else is just horniness disguising itself has love.

Pfft nope, never looked back.

Yes, but not obsessively so. When I’m drinking or hear a song from back then, yeah. It was 25 years ago this year.

30 plus and using a doomer meme. Pathetic

She has a kid and is living happily. Probably for the best anyway.

You have no obligations to attend her wedding. So don't go and be miserable by yourself. No one wants to baby sit a person who tries to steal the lights at a wedding.

>High school
>Mousy, cute girl in my Spanish group
>We get along super great
>One day we're talking about Prom and she asks "Hey user, want to go to Prom with me?"
>Thinking she's joking, say "Nah."
>Realize years later that she was serious and making the first move

>Early college
>Cute indie redhead and I are friends
>She asks if she can print at my apartment
>The walk over she asks me what I find attractive in a woman
>When we get there I give her my good seat and sit a long ways away, we briefly chat, and then she leaves
>Realize years later that she was waiting for me to make the first move

>Later in college
>Have a close lady friend
>She and I are fully cuddling at a movie night at a friend's place
>A little later she says she's going to go home early
>Friend asks her if she wants him to walk her home, she says no
>Second friend asks her if she wants him to walk her home, she says no
>She looks at me, I say "have a safe walk" because I wanted to hang out longer
>Realize later she wanted me to walk her home

>End of college
>Have a close tomboy lady friend
>We hang out all the time
>She comes over to play video games all the time
>Realize she's waiting for me to make the first move
>Finally do, ask her to be my girlfriend and she says yes
>We get married years later
1 for 4 ain't bad.

please, in the name of all that is holy and just, kys already

Attached: IMG_4501.jpg (596x1055, 248K)

>really similar in personality/interests to me, and less attractive than me
He probably makes her laugh more.

I was for a long time, I wanted her to be okay until I realized she'd use even that tiny amount of goodwill to continue gaslighting me. It's odd, she's "the evil of thinking everyone else is evil and then trying to get them to believe that about themselves". I can't quite put a name to it, but whatever it's called I don't want any more of it. I didn't rape her when she was a kid, I don't deserve her gaslighting.

I do blame feminism somewhat as it heavily pushes obsession with one's own past victimhood.

Attached: 1576350853_1b0.png (2518x1024, 203K)

Ok you must be an idiot to mess that bad in the first one, the second one is actually easy to miss if you don't have high confidence, at least everything worked out in the end right?

>Ok you must be an idiot to mess that bad in the first one
Yeah understatement.
I definitely thought it was just a fun joking thing, but talking to her when she was in college made me realize that no, she was serious and liked me.

Mid 40's here. No. Waste of fucking time. Find someone who likes you for you and just be happy with yourself. Don't fucking stress about old bullshit.

>be me. Married with kids, life is good but sex life dying. Meet a fantastic woman. Blows my mind and my cock. Have affair for a year or so...go back to wife-b/c don’t want to leave kids. Decide to put more effort into marriage. Marriage improves and is good now...I very little info on the web about her. Always wonder what if. Drive by her apartment often. Just sit and stare for a few hours then leave. Never try to contact but always wonder.
>wife has been ill for years and likely won’t live a long life. I fantasize about her after wife is gone...no idea if she’s married or what

yeah, but I like the girl I'm with now. no point letting what could have been get to me

>Stare for a few hours
Thats a little much

Sad but true

Wow, i thought you wanted to type minutes and decided to tease you, i mean how does this work? Aren't you bored of looking at a building for more than 10 mins

I have a regular event Tuesday nights. She lives between my work and this event. So I go sit in parking lot and just wonder. I have never seen her there. Thought about hiring a PI. (I’m a rich gag now too) Her birthday is Sunday so more on my mind now.

You don't want a woman that won't be with you without being a jazzed up version of yourself. Because eventually that shit fades. Maybe you just don't have any personal qualities that are good enough, and have to pretend to be something larger or somehow better than you really are. Does it suck to know the things you do to keep your woman happy are fake? Because in my experience, people cannot maintain an artificial personae. "I am who I am" is Old Testament, it is the word of god. Exodus, 3:14

Yes, her birthday is coming up and I'll reactivate my old social media account to tell her happy birthday the same as I have for the last 20 years.

For reals?

it's been 13 years since I broke up with my high "school sweetheart"

I was somewhat of a loner in high school but still found friends at my school and others, going to parties and stuff

I would make jokes in class and caught the attention of one of the most popular/preppiest girls in my class

we ended up in a whirlwind romance that lasted all summer before we went to different universities in the fall

dated a bunch of girls since and had my share of flings and long-term relationships

im with a girl now that i love more than anything and is easily the most compatible ill ever be with anyone

it never would have lasted with the other girl and that is easy for me to see but i still think back very fondly of her and that summer

Attached: 1474927618737.jpg (800x800, 410K)

Yes. Several ex's in fact. Daily.
You learn to cope with it.
38yo user for the record.

Been married 13+ years. Have had chances with other women through years but have for the most part been faithful. Other women just don't compare with my wife. Working with a girl for the last year now that I swear, with all honest objectivity I can muster, is a perfect match for me (looks, friends/family, personality, everything). It reciprocated too. If I was single we would be together 100%. Honestly, I wish I had met her and not my wife and its eating me up inside to be letting her get away each day.

SIMP ALERT

Yes sir.
I still think about her all the time. It's been nearly five years. She's got a kid now with some ugly sack of shit. Sometimes I truly fear I lost the love of my life, and I don't know what to do with myself.

Attached: 1573981516921.gif (400x343, 917K)

yeah. but I'm also a chronic cheater, so she was willing to marry me but only got away because I fucked her over for years. can't really blame anyone but myself.

No. I don’t want all these feels

I did, for the longest time. I found her again on facebook. She put on at least 150 lbs, she's selling nutrilite and calling herself a "boss babe." I dodged a bullet.

30 is around the point when I honestly stopped caring. 32 now and she still takes a walk through my mind on the random occasion but less with each passing day.

Yeah this sucks. I let go of a loyal and awesome girl for a one night stand with a bimbo. Totally not worth it.

When I was 21, I met this older woman in a bar. She was a drunk. Every day, drunk as fuck. She would eat those red pickled eggs in the big jar for dinner, and some trail mix for roughage. Dietary fiber is important. We would go back to her place after the bar closed and fuck for a while, and she would rip these pickled egg farts while I fucked her. Then I'd go to work the next morning at the mushroom farm, and pick the Portabellos out of the rotting mulch, then go back to the bar again and do it all over. I had to leave her when I lost my job at the mushroom farm because my sense of smell returned and I realized how absolutely wretched those pickled egg farts were. But those were the best days of my life when I spent all day slogging through the rotting cowshit mulch picking those wonderful Portabellos and fucking that nasty drunken farting bar skank.

Attached: durr.jpg (500x466, 25K)

No one got away, IMO. Relationship, whichever I think back on, didn't work out because of [reasons] and those [reasons] suggest that the idea it could have somehow worked out belongs in the same category as unicorns, boogey man, shit like that. It doesn't exist. The [reasons] exist, and in order for them to not exist, so many things would have to be different with me, with her, with the world, that in practice it wouldn't be us two anyway.

Besides, I don't have a time machine. The past is a country I can't visit, so I don't look in that direction.

youtu.be/QZNYVt87y60

Yes, but then I looked her up on instagram and realize that I dodged a bullet.

Every. Single. Day

She is with me always...though I haven’t spoken to her in more than 15 years

Every day.

No I dont put my self worth in others

No, I married her. She's asleep in the other room with our two dogs.

imgur.com/BPsvzph 2

Sometimes but less and less as the days go by.
Shoulda woulda coulda.
Gave the bitch herpes so I'm sure she thinks about me from time to time lmao

22 yes

This. Better for all parties that she's happy and living a good life and not floundering with my manchild ass.

99 problems and I think about the other 7 and 72 virgins I lost that are much better women than her.

It was my plan to devote my life to her and support her while she made all of her dreams and ambitions come true.
She passed on that.

Yes, yes I do. She left for school, I didn't follow, she left our relationship in a grey area, I being young and dumb thought it was black and white and it was over. So like a young and dumb guy I immediately started dating some hussy who came around. I broke that girl's heart. This was like 16 years ago. I'm married now, but I still think about what could have been from time to time and hope she's doing well and is happy.

I just typed out a huge paragraph, then deleted it. Phew that was cathartic. Thanks for making me feel not alone Cred Forums

nearly every day bro

Attached: 1556561481289.jpg (500x469, 36K)

Post it, faggot. I enjoy the mutual schadenfreude of these threads while Tyrone is out banging out exes.

Ehhhh
10 years ago I was dating this chick, she was fucking crazy about me. 8/10 looks, awesome sexlife but I couldn't stop cheating on her. She found 2 phones full of nudes and texts and stabbed me in the leg. I backhanded her, then fucked her then she cried for like 2 days...I kicked her out but she wouldn't leave so I made her move downstairs till she found a place. Still fucked her for years, even when I had gf's she knew about she just had that voodoo pussy.
I had a mental breakdown, went to rehab and gained 50 pounds.
I'm 30 now, 3 years deep with a partner of a law firm for the last 3 years. Life's good.
I still fantasise about winning the lottery and finding some way to apologise...she won't speak to me

>For my 30+ anons, you guys ever think about that girl who got away?

Yes, way too often

Yup. I still fap to them... Though the fantasies get really dark