Is $5 on a $65 bill considered an acceptable tip?

Is $5 on a $65 bill considered an acceptable tip?

Attached: 1582334783122.jpg (1080x1020, 413K)

All waitresses who complain about getting low tips should unironically be executed. Waitresses already are way overpaid for the non-job that they do as is.

no
Some people say a standard tip is 15%, some 20%. I typically go between the two and round it to whatever makes the total bill a round number.

you repost, I repost

Attached: Notip.jpg (640x845, 94K)

They probably only had 200 to spend. Which would make sense why the tip is a weird number.
Probably knew it was a low tip too so they wrote a nice message.

Did she do any of the cooking?

No, she literally wrote down the order and carried the plates to the table.

>GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME

Any tip is an acceptable tip, all the waitress does is carry plates. The cook does all the cooking and nobody tips him.

^

who dat?

I’ve tipped less on a higher bill

This. Fuck waitstaff.

Attached: 1559397903899.jpg (750x1024, 99K)

Why do you niggers keep enabling this bait every 3 hours?

IT'S 20% FAGGOT
DO THE FUCKING MATH
DO THE FUCKING MATH AND STOP MAKING THIS THREAD
STOP IT
STOP IT FAGGOT
20%
GOT IT?
20%

What's 20% the $5?

Fuck that I don't tip ever.
If they want to get paid more then they should have worked harder in school, fuck'em, every last one.
I came from a poor family, my brothers and sister all worked hard too and we all got jobs that don't require begging for extra money when we get paid.
If they were better organized they could force the employers to add 20% to their prices and get the difference, but they just show up feeling entitled to free money and complain about me and not their own choices. They always bleat on about their feet hurt, well you should have gotten an office job then you fucking stupid, ill-educated fuckwit.

Attached: MaximumFootFetish.jpg (500x742, 95K)

I like this guy.

This.

i'm fairly certain the employers are obligated to uphold at least minimum wage, most people tip and on a busy night a waiter at a mid to high quality restaurant could make good money

anything outside of the bill is an acceptable tip

this thing looks like the dudes i see on the street

Honestly... I'm not gonna take extra out of my pocket after paying just because some 20 something year old can walk around with plates of food.

Really, 10% of 50 is $50....

No

In the UK 10% is acceptable, In fact tips are regarded as GENEROUS. I paid £50 for a pizza express today, tipped £5, waiter was overjoyed.

child trafficking offences mandate a 20% tip

you fucked up

ha. you got me.

You want a bigger tip? See you at the strip joint on Thursday night. Get those titties out, offer me a blowie. $65 tip on a $5 dance.

>Look mom I posted it again.
Nobody gives a fuck. Neck yourself faggot. It's America tip whatever the fuck you want. So sick of this weak ass post. You're a fucking cancerous prick.