Hello!

Hello!
This is your daily reminder that it's perfectly acceptable to have sex with a non-human animal as long as:
1.) It's possible to have sex with the animal without causing physical or psychological harm or distress, or transmitting or contracting any communicable or zoonotic diseases, and you proceed with the intention of avoiding and eliminating the infliction of harm, distress and disease, actively taking precautions to do so.
2.) The animal initiates every interaction, and every interaction ends immediately upon the animal's slightest expression of discomfort, displeasure or disinterest. (This counters the consensual imbalance of power between humans and animals.)
3.) You don't incorporate any behavioural abnormalities that are harmful, unwanted by the animal, or not typically observed in the animal's sexual behavior (i.e. BDSM, scat, breath play, etc)
4.) You don't coerce the animal into cooperation (Coercion, in this instance, refers but isn't limited to (a) punishment or the threat of punishment, (b) reward or the promise of reward, and (c) manipulative tactics like the use of peanut butter.)
5.) You don't brute force the interaction with the animal and you don't involve anyone, human or otherwise, who doesn't actively express somehow that they want to be involved.
6.) The animal either belongs to you, no one, or an owner who is aware of and OK with your activities.

Bestiality can be beneficial to the animal's happiness if done correctly. As long as the animal is healthy, happy, safe and willing, there isn't much room for moral objection. Now that you're all caught up on zoophile morality, you're free to leave this thread and have a nice day!

Attached: smiling happy doggo.jpg (1200x795, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

filedropper
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bestiality_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imagine being so undesirable you have to fuck a dog.
Kill yourself.

>6.) The animal either belongs to you, no one, or an owner who is aware of and OK with your activities.
nah, that's not okay. there's power dynamics in action here. same reason you're not allowed to fuck prisoners as a warden / guard. it's only moral if the animal is wild.

Zoophilia doesn't stem from desperation. Sex with animals doesn't mean you've failed with humans the same way being gay doesn't mean you've failed with women. It's just a matter of who you're attracted to.

>there's power dynamics in action here.
Doesn't matter as long as you do all you can do equalize the imbalance of power.
It's the human's responsibility to take extra care to ensure the animal's safety and happiness because the human is the one with more power by default. But that human also has the power to grant the animal a say in the interaction.
>same reason you're not allowed to fuck prisoners as a warden / guard. it's only moral if the animal is wild.
Those rules are put in place strictly to avoid legal liabilities.

>Those rules are put in place strictly to avoid legal liabilities.
well, how about the laws where age of consent differs for those in positions of power? maybe that's a better equivalent. it doesn't matter if you try to minimize the inequality, it's still there.

Then why don't you try to fuck and elephant? try to balance the power then faggot

Not attracted to elephants.

There will always be power inequalities between beings; banning all interactions between them isn't really going to do anything.
There are power imbalances between men and women, that doesn't mean they can't have sex with each other.
Granted, some power imbalances are too significant to rectify — I'm not endorsing pedophilia, here — but I don't think inter-species relations are one of those instances.
It just takes more effort to balance that out than it would between two adult people.

When I was 14 I took the dogpill and let a German shepherd with an 8 inch cock use my boycunt like a dog pussy and I've been craving it all my life.

Attached: 19a0866a2360fd2c2792a261d4127ece.jpg (346x531, 45K)

Attached: ccfe7d27e31c59942aa6d553485962f9.jpg (4590x3426, 1.02M)

The gang is back together again.
Now all we need is Autismo the Great Paragraph Spammer and his sidekick Defensetron and we'll be up and running!

I followed yr twitter before it got deleted, who was the white dog?

Then we can all get TOPPED by Chad canine cock together

Attached: 4439e5354d5c6c86f3a0e1f74135bcc5.jpg (960x600, 96K)

>and his sidekick Defensetron

Fuck that, I'm retired.

Attached: animated dog disgust do not want.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

Ah, I'm surprised anyone still remembers that. I wish I saved the videos somewhere because I lost those.

It was a friends dog that I was watching while they were out of town.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (343x512, 66K)

>I wish I saved the videos somewhere because I lost those.
I did, don't worry.

You wouldnt happen to be able to post them somewhere I can download them, would you?

Attached: Exactly+thats+what+a+german+bred+german+shepherd+should+look+_4f4d850184f146f1c773f615f71e833b.jpg (600x429, 202K)

Um? I could try, do you know any places that would allow that?

I used this once and it did the trick.
filedropper com/

Just sign up with some burner email.

Also, you wouldnt happen to have any of my other vids, would you? There was one of me sucking my shepherd I lost too.

Attached: Grant-head.jpg (354x442, 22K)

Is it legal to watch zoo stuff?

Let me see what I can do, give me a second.

Varies depending on your location.

Well i'm in the U.S
do you know which states allow it?

No, but Wikipedia does. Turns out possession is legal in almost every state. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bestiality_in_the_United_States

So basically as long as I dont distribute it to anyone else the cops cant fuck me?

Still searching, my files are a mess. If the thread dies before I find them, I'll kik them to you

Yeah, looks like it.

Ok i just checked the wikipedia page. My state is a bitch so nevermind.

None of you just sucking your Shep, but there's two of you with the white dog and one of you taking the Rex. As well as the two videos of you in front of the washing machine. That's what I have so far. Are any of those what you're looking for?
I neglected to label anything, like an idiot, so I'll keep looking.

Thanks. That's actually a better idea, cant believe i didnt think of that lol

Just send them to me on kik

I'll take everything you have of me. And the one of me sucking my shepherd kinda sucked but it was on gaybeast if you remember.

Attached: Screenshot_20200226-191454_Kik.jpg (1080x1487, 279K)

Sent, but it's stuck on S

Kik me the videos please and help me cum my pussy so wet reading this kik is addmore121

pls

Attached: 1902023jpokwf.png (443x722, 134K)

No just no what the fuck...