Just a reminder to white people that no matter how hard you kiss our black asses and try to make us love you we will...

Just a reminder to white people that no matter how hard you kiss our black asses and try to make us love you we will always hate you for what you did to us and won’t stop killing your awkward asses

Pic related bitch

Attached: 3A1D8C43-A5D0-4134-9DDC-CF37EBD07CC0.jpg (450x304, 25K)

>we
nice larp, levi

Boo fucking hoo. Like it fucking matters whether you kill whites or blacks or any other race. We're all equally worthless sacks of shit.

You will never kill me bitch. I have 10 layers of civilization and police protection. Maybe you can kill me in your shithole country.

does pretending to be a minority help with your psychosis?

Nope never put black peoples in the same category as you fucking crackers

Like I said bitch we ain’t about that, fuck all yall

>Ooga booga ooga booga

Attached: aznmasculinity.jpg (474x553, 36K)

Yeah cause if we put blacks in the same category as whites it would mean you're people and that ain't true

wow I wonder who's behind this post??

Attached: jew20.jpg (540x540, 6K)

You niggers need to stop pretending like you're black people. You arent even people, just niggers.

Just a reminder to kikes that neither I nor my ancestors did anything to you or the nigs because we've been busy working and building things, but if I or they had I wouldn't be apologizing about it and when my kind decides we don't want your kind around anymore, you will know it.
Anyways gotta go work, see you shlomo

Oof, too close to the truth I believe. For some reason I feel as if the Chinese and Russian government want to remove America from being a powerful nation.

I'm black people and what is this???

I'm black years old and what is this?

I don’t distinguish between cacs
Jews are white this is just another attempt by yall weird asses to get on our good side
Lmfaoo you whites want us to like you soo bad
Pathetic asf

lol

Attached: 1540947784106.jpg (400x300, 28K)

OOoOoooOh shut up nigger like we care

It’s easy to stop the crime rate by about 50% by getting rid of 13% of the population. This is why most black men are arrested much longer than whites for the same crime on average. Prisons are operated in primarily red states, thus taking away the felon’s right to vote, yet adding to the population of these otherwise desolate areas. These are key in securing more overall voting power by removing the possibility that you animals have a vote that matters, and puts it in the hands of responsible white senators that look out for the interests of society. “Y’all” can continue killing each other though because it seems for every dead beat dad that drops, another two nigglets take it’s place. Gonna have to try harder than that boy.

I know a lot of very decent black people. They're just regular people. But the one that posted this is definitely a nigger.

Blacks are people. People are sacks of shit.

Reminder to niggers, break time's over. Back to the cotton field.

Is this about niggers?

But you gonna care soon bitch that’s on god

DC snipers cracker

Attached: 50911B26-431B-428C-BA69-86FA0B70F09F.jpg (900x675, 343K)

>gets sold into slavery by muslims
>later joins nation of islam
kek niggers are literally fucking retarded

Nope, i move in silence like a g in lasagna. I hate every worthless nig i see but ill still smile & wave

Hey OP whose legs are up in the top right corner?

>nigger posts the most shitty example of photoshop ever along with an edgy comeback

shut the fuck up niggtard

Attached: 61-xNdbLSuL._AC_UX342_.jpg (250x250, 33K)

OP right about that. Time to stop feeling guilty and go back to basics.

XD At least our origin country has food, spook.

Woogity boogity nigger

your nose is showing

Hi nazi trying to pretend to be a brother

You wish it was a photoshop bitch we got no mercy for you fucking cave beasts out here
Killing ya asses every day and your suicidal asses love that shit

That is the worst photoshop I've ever seen

Whatever nigger

I know, it's why you have to be segregated again.

Attached: 1582392752028.png (783x792, 371K)

your boring people, quit boring everyone!

shut your big nasty greasy lips you no good rotten stankin retarded nigger. niggers are actual scum of the earth they are the race that stanks the most

>hurrrrrr durrrrrrr jews

Whatever, OP is right.

pretending to be a nigger online for what? black approval? like those monkeys have a say in anything

Attached: 1543213951608.gif (180x135, 137K)

don't like you either nigga and I am ready for you.

Coronavirus will kill your parents

ALL HUMANS DEAD BY MAY 2020

>I found a picture of OP

Attached: 0C4308FE-2AD5-492B-A0A4-CE5C2C26F19C.jpg (1300x953, 140K)