I need help Cred Forumsrothers

I need help Cred Forumsrothers.

I drink bourbon like crazy, how can I stop?

Attached: ci-woodford-reserve-bourbon-c985a76a3eeaa7c2.png.webp.jpg (400x600, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/pTqVJQl
imgur.com/wqtp62e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you should bend over and take your girlfriends strap on instead,soyboy.leave the alcohol for real men

You can't. You're fucked.

You're a fucking retard, he'd be a lucky motherfucker to get that.

imgur.com/pTqVJQl

toothpaste. It is a strong flavor that overpowers most other flavors.

Best response yet.

so just brush my teeth a lot?

Have some self discipline

Yeah, this will make bourbon taste like shit and might make it even sting in your mouth.

its obvious he's a pussy who shouldnt drink alcohol

I'm an alcoholic you fucking retard.

I like rum

Be poor

Is this your first day on Cred Forums, junior?

KYS

I will KMS, after I fuck your mom.

it isnt,i call it like i see it.if op cant handle 40 percent alcohol bourbon.maybe he should stick to sucking his boyfriends cock after drinking his soylent bottle

switch to rye

i drank rye for a while(not op)but meh,id rather just drink bourbon.the taste isnt different enough to waste my time with

however,ive always wanted to try wild turkey's 101 rye but ive never found it anywhere

Drink bleach instead.

ive been there too, try to taper off or do dry weeks. i used to drink like crazy too

thanks user, i appreciate you Cred Forumsro

best of luck Cred Forumsro i believe in you. trips predict a good future

Thanks Cred Forumsro, doing my best. indeed they do.

Woodford Reserve is 90 proof you cum gargling fag.

Bourbon is an expensive habit. Currently drinking Rittenhouse bottled in bond. Cost me like $30. Buy it OP. Fucking amazing.

This Cred Forumsro. Thank you.

>expensive habit

1. rittenhouse was probably rye whiskey you bought

2. sucking cock is an expensive habit to,might i suggest if you thinking drinking alcohol is an expensive habit to start drinking soy products and sucking dick

Why stop? Bourbon is great American whisky, and Woodford Reserve is one of the best.

If you’re such an ugly faggot that you have to pay to SUCK DICK I’m not sure what can even help you. Maybe bleach should be your sipping substance of choice.

it's okay. have you tried their new wheated whisky?

Smoke a cigar with your bourbon, then go to a bar. Since the democrats banned smoking inside, it'll make you feel less like a badass and more like a drunkard.

Soon after this experience, you'll quit your bourbon habbit all together, buy a tesla, chop your dick off and move to California.

>american

meanwhile,one of the most popular bourbon brands is owned by the chinese.but continue to adjust your make america great again hat and preach about how your patriotic because you only buy "american" products

you obviously dont understand my point,you stupid fuck.i bet your listening to banjo music and drinking your bourbon in some backwords hillbilly midwestern state like kentucky

>bourbon
Why do beta soyboys drink this instead of scotch? Is it because its cheaper?

>democrats

>banning stuff

meanwhile,you elect a president who's attorney general wanted to ban marijuana

perhaps the "democrats"arent the ones who want to ban stuff like you suggest

>scotch

pull your skirt up kid,one of the most popular scotch brands caters to women now

Marky ? Is that you ??

Whoa, slow down there son. Is bourbon suddenly NOT a great American whisky because a Chinese company owns a distillery? Are they making it any different? Does it taste Chinese? You sound like a racist. Would I be right in assuming you come from shithole country not known for any drink in particular?

stop buying it. Read a book instead

nigger you drink bourbon thats all i have to say

you dont understand my point

all these retards who preach about how patriotic they are and how many american made products they buy.but they dont realize jim beam is actually not an american made product anymore

and yes,im american.and it is a shit hole.at least your ignorant enough to admit that

why not both, faggot

you think this country bumpkin who drinks bourbon can read a book to begin with?

Get really shitfaced on Kessler's.

Why stop ? If anything you should drink even more! Dont be a pussy ! If people cant handle you at your worst they dont deserve you at your best !

Attached: 1pbizp.jpg (1200x784, 51K)

Drink vodka instead

I am so triggered user fag

Attached: 20200226_215213.jpg (1278x1278, 1.1M)

Attached: 20200208_094947.jpg (1285x1836, 594K)

gay

nice tiny home you millennial hipster fag,im sorry but drinking your 60 dollar colorado whiskey makes you a hipster buying overpriced whiskey.it doesnt make you a banjo playing hillbilly cunt who drinks bourbon

Stop buying it?

DONKEY KONG

Attached: DONKEYKONG.jpg (618x412, 79K)

I paid 17 dollars a handle for that, also I am the real deal social security collecting bourbon chugging fat bitch fuckin. Trump cock suckin hank Williams crooning note the dodge caravan older than your mother.

We can smoke in bars in Pittsburgh.

Yeah but you cant smoke on the corner or drive through fuck Allegheny co Fayettenam my nigga smoke meth at the bus stop with your kids

You can smoke in the street

You can't really ban something that, until recently has been (and in most places still is) illegal.

I mean, it's not like a gun or anything.
Or a "violent" Looney tunes cartoon.
Or cigarettes within a building.
Or cigarettes within 20ft of a building.

Naw, clearly the party that caters to the unemployed or under-educated or freshly immigrated, or literal children, by promising free everything with "how to pay for it" being the next guy's problem, is totally on the level.

After all, dead people just can't help themselves from voting for the blue team.

Or, idk, you could take a joke and talk about bourbon or something.

Have you tried their double-oaked version? Mmmmm.....f’ing mother’s milk!

Maybe it's not as serious as they made it out upmc was like you gotta roll you smoking cripple , I am not from the city wtf do I know. It's kinda dark up in that mutherfucker user. Kinda like Somali with vending machines

>trump cock suckin

yep,it seems i offended the bernie bro tiny home buying hipster millennial.go put your hair in a manbun and fuck off soyboy

its illegal because of old white republicans,like jeff "good people dont smoke marijuana"sessions and donaldo trump who didnt have any problem with his view on drugs

what republicans think good people do is abuse opiods,make meth in their garages and become alcoholics.since thats pretty common among republican voters and their communities

You are wasting it if you drink it too fast. It's not going to go bad. Alchies should drink base swill like the degens they are.

I think it’s because they’re all so damn old!

>degens they are

oh right,because smoking weed every day is so much better right? or whatever bad habit you have,faggot

really? because bernie sanders is 78 and the majority of his supporters are college aged morons like you who criticize people for being old

Exactly this. You gotta “sip your corn”. That’s what bourbon was made for.

If your online google aa clubs near you.

Attached: 1578639487672.jpg (802x600, 42K)

It's been illegal for 81 years... If anything, it's become more legalized during the 3.5 years Trump has been in office then the past 8 decades...

>sip your corn

edgy as fuck kid,now go back to your soylent like a good little millennial,leave the whiskey to those of us with more then an ounce of testosterone

>more legalized during the 3.5 years trump has been in office

yeah,thanks to democrat cities and states.trump is a complete moron who wants to rally around his police forces and ban it.its funny how republicans always preached about being small goverment,but kiss the boots of law enforcement now,that isnt small goverment,they want a police state.republicans dont have any balls anymore,if they did.they would of kicked out trump and his supporters years ago

Jeez bro, trigger much?

These guys are fucking fossils. They grew up with twisted views on pot, but they’d literally cease functioning if you took away their opiates. It’s really not brain surgery, nor is it political.

And why would you assume I’m “college aged”? You’d have been right about that 35 years ago...

I was born in the 60’s, son. And in the south, thank you.

Because of the history involved, smoking weed is indeed alot more degen than even nigger 40s of malt liquor. I enjoy good american whiskey myself, but end up consuming less than 1 bottle per month even in the wintertime.

>35 years old

lol,you cant even deny this.you have the exact same opinion on republicans as the rest of these college aged douchebags who are brainwashed into thinking democrats are god's gift to america

also,35 years old you were probably a sperm in your daddies nutsack

what history? you mean,those toothless country bumpkins who all live in communities with opiod epidemics and methlabs on every corner but still think marijuana is bad,since thats who elected donald trump and have no problem with his administrations war on marijuana

Just boof it instead of drinking problem solved

Are you really that retarded? “College age” is generally 18-21. Now if I said I was “college age” 35 years ago, what does that mean? Hint: it’s MATH.... I get it, you probably didn’t do so great in it, hence your likely inability to get into college & subsequent hatred of “college aged” kids, but yeah, ya gotta actually ADD those two numbers... Fat, drunk & stupid is no way to go through life, kid.

for somebody who was "college aged"35 years old.you obviously havent gotten anymore mature

I buy booze about once every two weeks. That gives me a drinking week, then an off week. If you don't buy it, you can't drink it.

Just a long history of prohibition. only very recently legalized in a few areas. Marijuana is currently associated with illicit drug use in much of popular culture the world over. It will remain that way for a few more decades at least.

imgur.com/wqtp62e 5

imgur.com/wqtp62e 3