Reminder! all traps/femboys are just eggs and destined to be transgirls!~ uwu

Reminder! all traps/femboys are just eggs and destined to be transgirls!~ uwu

Attached: 45215675960.jpg (1200x542, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/UfT8odL
imgur.com/pO2ZZli
imgur.com/WgZZ4zV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that some queer civil war going on?

Kinda alot of the gigaretards try to say traps and trans are the same thing, which they aren't but Dont worry he will be joining the 44% before too long.

Have you seen ''trap'' threads here chud? practically all trans ppl lol

Shut your jewface you nigger

Attached: medicine.jpg (640x427, 103K)

Is there some trick to getting fettuccine to not stick to itself while it boils?

Holy christ i oversalted those noodles and they were fucking delicious.

Ungh. Food coma. So good.

No. That's painting with a pretty broad brush. My trap has no desire to undergo HRT or any of that. He just likes dressing cute, and taunting me until I fuck him. He knows he's a boy.

traps/trans both have a desire to bring out their inner femininty, crossdressing is egg behavior but not so much as taking HRT.

Incorrect. I'm very glad I dodged pink pill, but still love dressing up. The clothes you like to wear are not a determining factor in your gender

The reason traps go by "he" is because they know it's a fetish and understand they're guys, unlike mentally ill liberals who will pay for genital mutilation

I dunno. He just looks cute in a skirt and knee socks. It's not a lifestyle. He doesn't ask me to call him a girl. He just really likes to dress up. I operated under the assumption that he felt like he needed to do it in order to be comfortable getting railed by me at first. Now he just wants to fuck whatever, regardless of what he's wearing. But we've been together a while.

imgur.com/UfT8odL

If it's sticking WHILE it boils, then either you have too much pasta for the size of the pot, or you didn't let the water reach a ROLLING boil before dumping it in.

To avoid stickiness after draining, save a cup of the water the pasta cooked in before pouring it out. Recombine the "pasta water" with the pasta to prevent sticking

First thing is definitely plausible. I think this type of pasta needs more water than thinner pastas.

if you don't have dysphoria you're an agp freak that nobody wants

Rolling boil, give it a good stir once it's become a bit pliable and not likely to break anymore

Damn I just think knee socks are comfy, what's the big deal?

FUCKING WAMMY THIS TRANNY FAGGOT, BOOGS

Attached: C9330FE1-4CFD-482B-8441-CFC6878108A1.png (960x701, 1.15M)

>he still uses trap in 2020
bruh

Attached: 532324584.png (500x540, 86K)

I couldn't here you over the sound of my wife being fucked by caucasians. Plus I killed you in multiples and corrected the video many times.

How is that battle going on, if you happen to know? Because for a while i think there were about as many people who felt trap was an anti-trans sentiment as there were people who self-identified as traps.

But recently, i think the self-identified traps are losing.

Trap is short, to the point, and doesn't imply mental illness.

>even thou lowkey they totes are mentally ill

It's been regarded as an anti-trans term for a while now, in RL anyway. You say the term on social media you get swarmed and all the top videos on youtube regarding traps have like several million views and are anti-trap stuff. Hell the discords I frequent ban it's use

Unfortunate. I really enjoy the word and the concept.

It's not normal for a guy to dress up cute and girly from time to time. But it is appreciated.

those chink words are a pain to say fag

OK mental illness victim

Tranny scumbags and fetishists are trying to basically erase transvestites and any men who choose to present themself in a feminnie manner. They're trying to invalidate their decisions and identities in order to inflate the numbers of people that they can say are transexual.
There has been campaigns of bullying and all sorts of bullshit from the trannybrigade. It's genuinely reprehensible.

Transphobes drool! Trans rights rule!

But are you a penis pride transgirl? Genital mutation is something you cant go back from and what you're born with should be something you love and cherish! Dickgirls for life!

Attached: wumpawhip.png (960x630, 418K)

And all are destined to be a part of the 41%

Attached: traprgay.jpg (800x1160, 238K)

>all
>41%

Attached: 431.jpg (402x368, 38K)

imgur.com/pO2ZZli 5

imgur.com/WgZZ4zV 1

incels angry!

Attached: 31246859.png (200x200, 73K)

What's it like being a retarded nigger faggot?

Traps and femboys aren't trannys faggot

Attached: G8VcMlj.jpg (550x389, 59K)

cope

Attached: d2152151.jpg (474x375, 53K)

>tfw Japan literally hates transgenders