You think a girl would loose all attraction towards me if she sees this?

You think a girl would loose all attraction towards me if she sees this?

Attached: 5EDDB917-770E-4C59-ABB3-6A41A45CB73B.jpg (750x882, 662K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/YheEYIE
youtube.com/watch?v=I9k7PwW123A&feature=youtu.be&t=324
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What di you do to them

Nigger

Because your black?

You're black. You're going to rape her anyway.

Most likely.. then there's your finger nails.

I have a bad nail biting habit.. They would heal and I would just keep nibbling on them until my nail bed got pushed back. Now I’m sitting here looking stupid and feeling insecure even thought it’s all my fault.

put capsaicin cream on your fingertips. Chew....it burns...stop chewing.....distract with chewing gum.

You're welcome.

if you leave it can it grow back or is it fucked forever

The white tips of my nails were growing back fast but my nail beds were growing super slow.. it just looked so weird man

The only thing you are about to lose are your fingers my man

Did you know "Nigger" was a word created by (((Jews))) to further divide the American people?

imgur.com/YheEYIE

I think girls would like veterinarians.

Just pretend it's a genetic condition and get sympathy strange. If Stephen Hawking can get pussy than any man can.

No, she would have to be attracted in the first place to lose attraction. You're fine OP.

wear withe glows and make high pitched noise when you talk.

She ll surely date you, cause you got issues and excuses, she ll understand :)

Yep. They run a vendetta against people with no hands.

Say, sounds like a perfect album name from the 80's. Fuck men without hats.

Also, stop fapping OP, that hand is saveable. ..If you stop.

Jokes aside?? Go to the doc, that shit looks like a clot or really bad frostbite.

The lighting in my previous picture didn’t do my fingers any justice. Plus my hands were ashy so here’s a better pic

Attached: BBB92E55-178E-4E1E-BDF8-902EE2D641A4.jpg (750x773, 469K)

Stop biting your nails.

Stop biting your nails, use blank nail polish on your nails so it taste awful if you try biting them.

If you’re ugly yes, if you’re not then don’t worry about it and just blame it on something like OCD

I think I’m right above ugly so I’m fine. Its so weird because I feel ugly as shit yet women call me handsome and say I have a cute smile. I guess I’m just so used to being called ugly when I was in school lol but thanks , your response gave me hope

Thank you I will do this

Attached: 1460837256062.jpg (535x480, 19K)

Get some anti-fungal hand cream. It sounds girly as shit, but it'll fix your nail beds.

Black skin? Def

Yes

Why yo fingers purple though. Did you lose circulation this is what normal fingers look like

Attached: Back of hand.jpg (1130x1600, 125K)

Won't be long now...

Attached: 1_zombieJPG.jpg (1200x630, 78K)

Yeah...you know the more shit you steal the darker they will become.

Wat?

Well that's what my mom always said

Just let them grow bro. That’s the only way to heal them

I will bro thank you

everyone's got something fucked up about them. a weird tooth, a bald patch on an eyebrow, weird feet, long balls, big ears, crooked nose, a weird hairline, whatever. even super-hot people have weird body things.

the more you worry about it the more conspicuous it'll be. let it just be a weird part of you. you got weird nails. so what? you bite your nails. so fucking what? if it's really driving you nuts then go see your doctor about it. they've been to med-school, they've seen far more fucked up things than your fingernails i guarantee it.

good luck OP

youtube.com/watch?v=I9k7PwW123A&feature=youtu.be&t=324

Only the thick bristled hide of a sheboon, could handle those meathooks.