So my gf was supposed to wake me up at 7:00pm. I woke up at midnight and was wondering what the fuck happened...

So my gf was supposed to wake me up at 7:00pm. I woke up at midnight and was wondering what the fuck happened. I saw that she was in the bathroom so i didn't bother her. After about 40 mins, I checked again and the door was a little open. She's passed put on the floor naked. Pic related. What the fuck do I do?

Attached: IMG_4006.jpg (4032x3024, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I9k7PwW123A&feature=youtu.be&t=324
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Show timestamp

Then show asshole and pussy

Fuck her and post pics

You're gonna need a bowl of eggs.

Okay, now roll her on her back and take another one

This

lmfao looks like she shit on the floor

Chad probably fucked her a little too hard while she was black out drunk and now she thinks she was raped.

Post her butthole

Cum inside her pussy and take a picture of it oozing out of her

Hell no, you see the shit by the toilet? That's gonna look terrible.
Good one
Probably going to call an ambulence, she puked in the sink too so I feel like I'll be held responsible

sharpie in butthole or fake!

She did.

Give her some water and try to calm her user

nasty haha how bad

She doing drugs or what?

Definitely fucked by Chad.

Fine, then show tits with timestamp

All around the toilet and behind the wall. The sink is filled with puke. Looks like a seizure

dubbs say yes

ask her if she wants cheese on her quarter pounder.

>arm actively holding self
Not passed out buddy, bad troll

Yeah. Post it on /b. Obviously bait.

Get a blanky and snuggle up right next to her.

Try to wake her up. If she wakes up and except of being drunk seems normal, then bring her to the bed and let her sleep. Otherwise call an ambulance.

i guess he just shit on the ground to make it more believable too...

put this pic on craigslist as free

but yea op should post another picture so we know this shit wasn't last year

youtube.com/watch?v=I9k7PwW123A&feature=youtu.be&t=324

Laughed
I woke her up and brought her some water, she started shaking a lot and crying and asked me to call 911. I'm scared they're gonna fuck me over for giving her alcohol, she's 20 and possibly drank while I was sleeping

Check if she’s responsive. Try to rub your knickers down the center of her chest on the sternum. Check if she’s breathing. If she isn’t call 911 and perform CPR

Imma fap to this brothers. It may take a while.

Not saying she’s not drunk and feeling bad, but obviously not passed out

get her comfortable
did you silly fucks take anything other than alcohol?
looks like she just cant handle her drink and needs to sober up/re-hydrate

This thread is depressing me. Ima head out.

She was graped by a flock of niggers at the tesco parking lot, but didn't tell you.

Attached: beatenstrangledgurl.jpg (650x576, 86K)

Shit, if it's just alcohol don't call 911. Unless... How much booze did she drink?

Just attention whoring, if you actually could wake her up, it’s fine. Put the cunt in bed, break up with her tomorrow

This, as long as she’s responsive, calling them is a waste of time. Just a kid acting out

I wasn't drinking I was asleep. She's drank before but hasn't even barfed since her first time with alcohol. I don't think its that.

All right hold on, I'm gonna check on her again and see if she's still on the floor or got up

What the fuck is she doing outside of the kitchen user?

Shes fine thread is dead

Rub her nose in the shit

It'll teach her to stop shitting in the floor

She was obviously sad by something when you went to bed, and she was annoyed that you didn’t notice. So in her typical womanly way, she’s acting out to get your attention, this time by drinking herself into oblivion to at first make you feel bad for her, when you do and she’s better, she will make you feel bad about not Noticing her sadness and blame you for the bender.

It could be the flu and you're gonna get it.

Great.
Now everyone in this thread's gonna get it too.

OP. You need to wake her up and find out what she took. If she tried to kill herself take her to the hospital. If she just drank too much, take her to bed and help her sleep it off.

This, if it were alcohol poisoning she'd already be dead.

All right so news update. She got drunk, went to the bathroom, threw up, shit herself and passed out. I had a fucking heart attack and overreacted abit because I thought she had a seizure (she's had them before) and I didn't make it in time.

She'll be fine, tell her to stop being a pussy, make her some eggs and bring her some Gatorade and scrambled eggs.

Glad shes okay but you need to address the issues inherent with getting so drunk you pass out and shit yourself just because they were upset.

Boy, I've had nights like that. She's going to have a rough day.

So after she cleans up you can post those pussy pics then?

Most states have laws in place that protect people who call 911 in circumstances like this. You most likely cant be convicted of any crime as long as you call or drive her in.

Nvrm

yep, fucken kids wanting attention

So much for anal.

Check for any possible injuries she might have incurred upon falling. Let her rehydrate and rest comfortably. No need for ambulance if she's not having seizures and/or didn't take any drug.

So who's gonna clean up that mess?

she also puked everywhere you fucking mong

Thanks OP....

I'm probably just going to leave her. I told her not to drink without me because of shit like this.
Yeah, she's not gonna be my problem anymore.
She has some bruises on her arm and her knee hurts.
She did already. I told her she wasn't leaving the bathroom till she did

Overreacted by posting on Cred Forums?
Yea deep down you knew it was nothing

As much if a bummer as that result is, it's almost definately for the best. Good luck with that shit, hope she doesnt drink herself to death after the break up.

Missed the perfect opportunity to shit on her OP.

Imagine her waking up and wondering how she did that to herself.

>I thought she had a seizure (she's had them before) and I didn't make it in time.

In time for what? People don't die from seizures lmfao. They wake up and, depending on cause of seizure and type of seizure, either have motor issues or no issue at all. There's nothing anyone can do to prevent the outcome of a seizure. Medications can stop the seizure, but they cannot prevent the damage that caused the seizure in the first place.

This. Hands down

If you're gonna leave her because of stupid shit you should've never started something with her, just saying

He speaks the truth.
Shes obviously got some problems that you should help her through.
Not everyone can do it on their own.
Doubt you are perfect either.

defeatist attitude

imagine being a woman and passing out and shitting yourself, how does that happen

also check her phone bro, why would she be drinking without you? sounds sus

you are literally retarded you basement fag you don’t know anything about seizures

especially in this situation where she was left alone for a long time, and drank alcohol. very possibly to seize on her back, choke on her vomit and die you ass hat. it’s not the seizure that kills her, it’s that no one came in time to roll her on her side

>google recovery position you fuck

Help her, be a good person

Ain't that the truth..

get off of Cred Forums and help her nigger

let's see her tits my man

Roll for nudes

your junkie girlfriend shit on the floor

fucking losers

Yes, leaving her is defeatist.

Op: dump this girl and go find one that is not a hot mess.

Gayest post of the year award.

LOL bullshit.
>status epilepticus
you die from cramping so much that you are unable to breathe

also this

Get her cleaned up

Get her to the hospital

Get the fuck away from her

Get your shit together...... Why the fuck would you be around something like this at your age? Also, learn to alarm clock.

if your pet can't behave, you only have yourself to blame

She was def drugged my dude. prob GHB or roofies. Amazing she even made it home. Some people just do that shit for the lols and wouldn't risk the DNA evidence.

Did she shit on the floor?

Your gf is a fucking retard. Wake her up and yell at her.

Plot twist: That is OP, and op is a fag

You fucking retard OP. Coming to Cred Forums for advice. I'm an EMT student, she needs medical attention. Most likely dispatch will send an ambulance and no police.

Stop wasting time and fucking call. She could be really hurt or even dying retard.

>my gf gets drunk, throws up, and shits on the floor.

Tell her to grow the fuck up, god damn.

Wake her up and make her clean the fucking bathroom.

And you just let her do that? Wtf

This.

Seriously, OP, did you clean her mess?

Retard

You do what comes natural in a made up scenario, post pictures of your supposed girlfriend on Cred Forums asking the 'tards what to do.
Completely natural reaction. Not at all suspect.
Not at all the introduction to a wank fantasy thread.
P.S. did you know sage is a herb?

Punctuation is really, really important kids.
"Had enough white people?" means you've had enough white people, very much like you've had enough eggnog around crimbo.
"Had enough, white people?" however, is a rallying call from one racist to another.
One comma, makes all the difference.
Aso, did you know that sage can be used as a food additive?

>P.S. did you know sage is a herb?
Holy fucking shit I havent seen this in a WHILE. nostalgia. pretty sure sage does not work anymore massive retard

>literally the same guy again
these read like an archived Usenet post from the early 2000s. this guy is a supreme neckbeard

Sage = not giving thread a bump. It's not a downvote.
>I'm so triggered at this guy saying stuff!
^ftfy

Attached: Deadstupid.png (600x344, 46K)

Saged

Fucking manlet asking b for advice
are you mentally sound?
Never mind don’t answer that.

Attached: 8F9CF6E0-D4BF-4DAF-93BE-DF2494EA642C.gif (240x138, 315K)