Mayor Pete Buttigieg?

>Mayor Pete Buttigieg?
Cringe.
>Bernie Sanders?
Cringe.
>Elizabeth Warren?
Cringe.

Bloomberg is the only one left to vote for

Attached: mike bloomberg.jpg (1200x800, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/8MADrkC
imgur.com/kQx8cxO
influencewatch.org/person/david-brock/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes violate our constitutional rights bloom chan my asshole is lubed and ready

This ad approved by the Bloomberg campaign.

Trump 2020

Get those BloomBux. Even user isn't gonna vote for this guy.

Bloomberg "I helped buy— I mean support 100 Congressmen." biggest cringe.

Buttigieg is the only sensible option.

>American Clive Palmer
yeah nah

Attached: 1569082596110.jpg (960x720, 106K)

Bloomy must be absolutely desperate if he's paying people to shill on Cred Forums

how much of a fucking tool do you have to be
to be sucking bloomberg's cock on Cred Forums late on a wednesday night
lol, jfc

Attached: 113.png (1046x827, 1.52M)

the cia plant omegalul

this is literally trump, only with brain

President Bernie Sanders

same image for hours as soon as the last one bumps out
about as organic as a tire fire

>anti 2nd amendment
>anti 1st amendment
>wants wide open borders

yeah... no thanks.
there are no good serious candidates on either side.

Attached: yang.webm (640x334, 869K)

>voting for a billionaire
delete your account

>very old (older than Trump & Biden)
>straight
>white
>male
>billionaire (mega billionaire, at that)
>ivy-leaguer (Harvard, at that)
>literally worked on Wall Street
>targeted minorities
>disrespected women
>was a Republican
>brash New Yorker attitude
>no charisma or lovable charm

He's literally the exact opposite of what the Democratic Party and 90% of liberals desire and admire. He is the quintessential figure of what they despise in politics. I'm gonna love making liberals feel uncomfortable when I ask them which straight, white, old, billionaire male they plan on voting for this November.

TLRD: this gonn' be gooooood. I'm getting the popcorn ready for this coming election if Bloomberg is the nominee.

imgur.com/8MADrkC 5

imgur.com/kQx8cxO 3

i would rather have 100 years of women in office than 4 years of a jew

>white
Jew.
>targeted minorites
Told the truth about why 2008 happened? Government forced banks to give loans to low credit people who didn't pay them back...
>brash New Yorker attitude
>no charisma or lovable charm
Pick 1, shill.

Is this ironic? Is he really going to pay into what's already CTR territory? Thought he was sticking to normie shit.

Attached: 1582588955427.jpg (2652x3976, 536K)

>50 cents have been deposited into your account.

Attached: (you).png (975x847, 532K)

Im considering Bloomberg too

He's a joke, just like all of the other candidates. Trump is going to wipe the floor with any of them

Jew is seen as "white" by Americans. Or did you not hear Buttplug say at the debate that "there are six white people on this stage." Every major mainstream media outlet has reported that Yang was the last non-white candidate to drop out (even though Tulsi is still in, but I guess they're not counting her anymore).

Doesn't matter WHY he did Stop-and-Frisk. In liberals' minds, once you've offended/targeted a minority or female, you've officially fucked up you need to be canceled. Period. You can't be trusted anymore. Why do you think so many celebrities' years' (even decades) old comments and tweets care coming back to bite them in the ass?

Uhh "brash New Yorker attitude" is NOT considered charming or charismatic anymore because we're not in the 1950s, boomer. It's considered alarming and offensive compared to the more peace-loving hippie style that dominates San Francisco and liberals. Besides, we already have a brash President in office and we see how well that attitude is going for him among liberals.

You wish Bloomberg was brash
The dude is extremely mellow

It’s bizarre to see political ads on 4ch

maybe on the debate stage he was. But he has the "no nonsense, no sarcasm, no jokes" attitude that liberals hate. They want a more "relatable cool guy" like Beto O'Rourke or Barack Obama or any of those Jimmys on Late Night talk shows. That's what I mean by brash.

how much you getting paid to make this post user? you got a hookup to get that bloomberg cash

it's weird because the clintons have half their troop camped here already. CTR's dedication vs Bloomberg's money would be an interesting showdown.

Attached: 1582641285854.jpg (997x603, 84K)

Bloomberg is everything I hate. I'm 100% reverse on his policy positions. I can hold my nose and Vote for Bernie.

I don’t think the clintons are running for anything

CTR is a general purpose tool of the DNC, much like the Clinton's themselves.

CTR is who's been spamming us with kinda-low-effort leftist horseshit since 2016. They're run by a man named David Brock.

>David Brock is a political operative, author, commentator, and founder of Media Matters for America and American Bridge 21st Century. Formerly a conservative journalist, Brock became famous as a critic of Bill and Hillary Clinton. Brock later published several confessional pieces denouncing conservative media before becoming a close ally and consigliere of the Clinton family and Democratic politicians. Brock has been described by Time magazine as “one of the most influential political operatives in the Democratic party.” Brock resides in Washington, D.C.

But wait, it gets better!

>After seeing the success of his article about Jones, the Free Press, a now-defunct publisher (not to be confused with the left-wing advocacy group Free Press), paid Brock a $550,000 advance to write a book about Hillary Clinton. The Free Press hoped that from this book would follow the investigative approach of his previous pieces and would expose the First Lady in a similar manner. However, the book that resulted was The Seduction of Hillary Rodham, which was mainly sympathetic to Clinton.

This entire career of protecting the Clintons and the DNC in turn began when Hillary paid him off. The leader of the shills is just a Republican wearing a bomb collar. Lots of other stuff about him on that page, too.

Attached: manbeardavid.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)