Kratom Thread

Kratom Thread
Do you have experience with Kratom, consume, withdrawal, anything?
How was it, whats your opinion towards kratom?

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1200x628, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/xfeTXj5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so far everytime ive taken it ive ended up just throwing up so im scared to take it again

ive done it twice

What dose and, if you still know it, kind have you taken? I've taken Kratom many times and often high dose and I never threw up, but I heard it quite often and sometimes (rarely) I feel a little bit of nausea, too.

>Eww user you drink kratom? That's really gross. It tastes so bad!

Tried it a couple years ago. Tastes like absolute fucking shit, and I managed to get sick from it several times by taking just slightly too much. Only ever caught very minimal "highs" from it. Really did not care for the shit, and even thinking about the taste now makes me want to puke.

Yeah it tastes bad, but it's not that bad. For me it's no problem to take a cup of milk with 5g Kratom and drink it.
The high is a little bit different than the most other common drugs, at a normal dose it's not an active high it's more like a "passive" feeling of satisfaction and well-being.

I make tea from ten grams of maeng da. It's terrible to drink, but if i drink it hot, I can get it all down. The buzz is great the first time that I took it. Itchy legs and balls and that great opioid warmth that I crave. Subsequent doses really lose their umf and I need to take like a month break to feel nice. It's a strange drug, sometimes it makes me feel like shit and I panic.
Withdraws aren't bad. You feel shitty and tired for like a week. I don't recommend using it on the reg, its too expensive for that. Most recreational drugs are.

Shit fucking blows just get real drugs

For those mentioning taste, you can buy it capsuled. I take 8-12 capsules twice a day which is 4-6g. It's similar to lortab. At first it's great, it's still good now a year later but I am more tolerant and have to take a lot more to get that real buzz feeling. However with small doses I still get more social and a little peppier. Never had withdrawal.

Red vein is fire

My dad use to take it while he was trying to quit opioids. It’s like a trade off but he was definitely addicted to it and he ended up just using it to enhance his normal high.

I never panicked while on kratom, actually first time I've heard that. How much do you have to pay for kratom at your location? For me, even if I consume 400-500g per month, it's quite cheap, compared to other legal and illegal drugs.

I also took/tried a lot of "real" drugs, I was marihuana addicted for 2 years but also tried a lot of chemical stuff. I'm happy that I just take Kratom atm.

Never tried to stop or never had a withdrawal effects?

Opioids are a real problem.

Bump

Half a glass of fruit punch kool aid, 3grams of Bali Gold, mix VERY WELL, slam, wait 30-60 minutes, and repeat. You will feel pretty good. Best stuff I’ve had is OPMS LIQUID EXTRACT SHOTS. Smoke CBD flower with it too and you’ll feel pretty good. Remember, this is for when you can’t find the good drugs lol

shit comes from dirty unwashed workers, kills your testosterone and your liver, barely even feels like a small dose of codeine even if you get a good batch

I’m curious now. Would never take it, have done enough real drugs to last me the rest of my life and only drink now, but it is interesting hearing about it since I have no personal experience at all with it

So it’s supposed to feel like opiates?

Yes, but not like a traditional opi.. It also has a slew of other things such as NMDA agonists. If you've ever had tramadol, it's kind of like that. it feels like a dirty/poor man's opi

I pretty much only ever used kratom as a stopgap when I couldn't get any oxy... That or an entire bottle of Imodium... Best method I found for gagging the nasty shit down was mixing it into those drinkable yogurt things, holding my nose and praying it didn't come back up.
It was actually a pretty good buzz back when I had a low opiate tolerance though.
Mmm, those were the days...

Vegan Milk?

i have taken it every day for 8 months

Can't understand how everybody is so sensitive. I would always prefer a cup of kratom milk before drinking 2 or 3 shots of vodka. But maybe it's just some kind of "taste-tolerance" because at the beginning I used capsules.

No, cow milk.

You stopped taking it?
Any negative side effects?

still taking it. if i stop for a day i get irritable but its manageable. the withdrawal is comparable to not having a cigarette for a day

The first day is nothing. The third day is when w/d starts to get really annoying. It’s not all that bad though

quit once. horrible restless legs, cold sweats and depression. got back on it. take it about 4 times per day every day. been on about two years. its totally intended for getting people hooked on opioids. bad shit, but its the only thing that makes me feel ok.

Well, my very first experience with it was some ridiculously overpriced """super extract""" I bought from a headshop ... and I tried mixing it with Sprite ... so ... maybe I'm a little biased.
Even just plain ol Bali tastes like ... god, I don't even know how to describe the taste, rotten tea soaked in vomit and turpentine? It's never not been absolutely disgusting to me... Even in capsules, I could still taste it, and would get kratom-flavored burps that sent nauseating shivers up my spine... And somehow the capsules always just felt weaker regardless.

in response to dingbat up there, kratom has no effect on testosterone and does not damage the liver.

>and does not damage the liver.
I do believe in some uncommon individuals it does have a pretty marked effect on serum levels...

All opiates have an effect on testosterone, “dingbat”, and it definitely does have an effect on liver levels in a not-insignificant amount of the population. Go back to /r/kratom with your dogmatic delusions.

I once ordered too late and had to wait for two days. The first day was "ok", the cigarette comparison fits quite well, the second day was shit so I drank 3/4 bottle of brandy, so I can relate a bit.

Never ever buy things like super extract shit, either it's overpriced trash (probably) or you get what you paid for, but then your tolerance just builds up faster.
According to your description could it be that you in fact bought rotten tea soaked in vomit instead of kratom?

>According to your description could it be that you in fact bought rotten tea soaked in vomit instead of kratom?
No, all kratom tastes like that to me, in all cases going back like 12 years, but all the extracts I've tried were actually the easiest to get down, I guess cause it wasn't just a mass of grainy leafmatter, I dunno...

I like it, started taking it last November and have been consistently taking 3 to 4 grams 4 times a day. Before work, during work and before I lift. Shit just puts me in a decent mood and makes work less miserable. Gives me good focus for workouts.

12 grams a day is overboard buddy.

I dunno who came up with the idea that this shit is good for workouts, but every time I did any sort of physically intense activity on it I felt like puking my fucking guts out...

I literally don't know how you're supposed to take it.
I've tried just swallowing spoonfuls and it doesn't do much.
I have downs

It doesn't do much, don't worry, you don't have the downs. It doesn't matter how you take it. Most either just mix in water or juice or something. its overhyped

Not really... That's about right.

Every day is already not good. 10+ grams a day is overboard. Has your hair started thinning out? Do you notice being more tired or have a lack of libido? Do your thing, but be prepared if you ever dont have a source or if it finally gets banned, the withdrawal will not be a pleasant experience.

I haven't touched the stuff in years, truth be told.
And don't be telling me about withdrawal, I ended up breaking my habits after I quit 16mg a day of Suboxone cold turkey...

If you haven't touched it in years, and you're been on opiate replacement therapy, why are you one to talk about "whats about right" in regards to kratom?

It's like every drug, some people like it others hate it. For me, it's the perfect drug atm, because I'm still able to work and it enhances my mood and takes nervosity and stress away. I don't hype it, but it works for me, but I can understand if people are disappointed by the effect because it's more passive.

>like every other drug

i'ver never met anyone into drugs who doesn't like coke or a couple of hydros

mix powder with any juice that's high vitamin C. seems to be more potent when you do. right now I'm mixing green Brunei, white horn, and red Borneo together with 100% cranberry juice, not cranberry cocktail. I measure mine with a quarter teaspoon with the majority base consisting of green. I've been taking it for years so my tolerance is pretty high.

I just want to feel something from it. I don't feel anything so I didn't know if I was doing something wrong

... Uh.
Because I used to do the shit a *lot*?
I was kind of an expert junkie back in the day, haha.

You're potentiating it through CPY. That's not vitamin c. White grapefruit juice is widely known to be an opiate potentiator. I used to drink a liter of it when I was low on pills. It would make a 10mg oxy feel like 50.

It's just like an ex-heroin addict saying "yeah about 40mg hydrocodone a day is about right". yeah, your perspective is just...subjective.

And forgot to say, that means you should be using grapefruit juice instead, i don't know why you'd be using cranberry.

because he likes wasting his time, just like me in this fuckin thread.

Look, I'm just thinking out of habit in two scoops in a day of 6 grams each, how is that overkill? That's a perfect single "good buzz" dose for pretty much anyone, and I doubt most people interested in this shit have *zero* opiate tolerance...

I used to use grapefruit juice but at some point after switching to cranberry it seemed to kick in faster and stronger. more than likely just I'm my head but I've been doing it since then

And for the record, I know perfectly well how tolerance works, and wouldn't suggest to anyone bent on letting hydrocodone sink its claws into their soul for the first time any more than 15mg...

If it wasn’t kratom and we were talking an equivalent dose of a traditional opi, that’d be fine. Or maybe if you were taking pure mitra extract alone from the kratom. But that much raw plant matter combined with the cocktail of other unstudied substances and NMDA agonists in kratom make it iffy is what I’m trying to say.

Fine, fine...
I did try pure 7-hydroxymitragynine once though and funnily enough it didn't do shit, lol...

Placebo maybe? White grapefruit juice is that shit, mane. I remember mad lads guzzling it on drugs-forum back in the day to get high off of Imodium.

You don’t say? That’s interesting. That’s supposed to be the hard hitter compared to mitra. Weird

A friend and I once took coke together and first we both loved the feeling, but he started to get some kind of a panic attack and never touched it again.
What I wanted to say is, that not every drug is for everybody.

Eat first. And smaller dose. I few times I had huge doses on an empty stomach and puked. Once I had a huge stomach and look a table spoon instead of teaspoon with I first started. Didn't puke but got fucked up, dizzy and couldn't walk straight.

I cold turkeyed after taking it every day for 3 years and only had mild withdrawels for about 5 days

Could be a good tip if somebody has problems with consuming it, but in general I prefer to take it on an empty stomach (faster and stronger effect).

yeah most likely. hadn't given it much thought but I should switch back to grapefruit juice.

How much did you take? Just to get a relation.

It's very versatile but overall there are better opiates out there that are still just as sustainable. Namely tapentadol which is also very cheap right now and can be bought from India pharmacies over the clear net. Also very common for kratom to make your hair fall out and look older

Well whaddyaknow, I just took half a teaspoon two hours ago, now I'm about to take another.

What's your favorite strain and color, which work for you at which time and for what reason?

I take white borneo or green thai for concentration, yellow and red variations for relaxation/sedation, and green sumatra for literally anything.

just a glass with your dose won't help much, by the way. drink at least half a liter in the morning and it should potentiate any dose you take throughout the day.

I toss and wash, but almost reverse. Get a mouth full of water, pack the kratom in the scoop, throw it in, swallow, chase with more water.

I get terrible trapped gas every time I try kratom. Red and white vein both do it. It's like I need to fart but can't, and the stomach pain lasts like 5 hours. That's only on like 2.5 grams, too. Any suggestions?

>can be bought from India pharmacies over the clear net.
Tell me more, user.

Seconding...

Attached: 1558056015410.gif (300x580, 430K)

I took like 5 teaspoons till now. I rarely take white vein, because of bad experiences (weak effect) I'm somewhat biased. I prefer green or red vein, mostly green (because it fits in every situation). I don't have special times when to use a certain strain, I try to take a different kind of kratom every day, because I heard it helps to keep the tolerance low. The by far best kratom I've ever tried and still use very often is Green Hulu Kapuas.

I got a kilo for a hundred bucks I think. I buy in bulk if I can.

What vendor, and is it potent?

But that's not expensive. 100 Bucks for around 2 months sounds just fine.

look at all these fuckin redditors. this is a retarded conversation.

good advice, haven't thought too much about the juice amount. thanks user

Where exactly and how to pay anonymously?

Wait, 5 teaspoons at a time???

Attached: i-deliberatley-entered-a-thread-full-of-things-that-i-28308860.png (500x460, 25K)

But still less retarded than to join a thread just to complain about it. Fucking moron.

Nah 2x2.5 teaspoons.

That's still crazy, I can't imagine that much. I get dizzy and nauseous when I take more than I normally do.

I take like 8 to 12 g a day. Big dose on empty stomach in the morning. Big dose in the afternoon. If I eat something within 2 or 3 hours of taking kratom I get sick as fuck. I take a brand called tropical and the overload strain

Just pour a buncha powder in my mouth and drink water

That makes me nauseous just thinking about it...

Not gonna lie it's really fucking gross. Just got to the point where I try not to taste it and drink a shit load of water and the powder will go down in one gulp. Gets stuck in my teeth and I gotta work it out. That's the nasty part. One guy on a forum said it tastes like tea. No.

imgur.com/xfeTXj5 6

Just drink a shit load of water and it goes down in one gulp. If you cough you fucked up. Then you gotta get it out of your teeth and that's fucking gross. One guy said it tastes like tea. No.

Literally been here since 2008 and I still dont know how to post. Double posting still.

i used to take it occasionally years ago
usually between 2 and 3grams i think
mostly the activating sorts
frankly i just tought of it as "sort of a weed effect but not as numbing/retarding"
i liked the positiveness it gave me and the warm fuzzy feeling
only downside was if i forgot to drink a ton of water id get a big headache
when i ran out i was just like "okay that was fun whatever"

Accurate

also i used to mix it with orange juice, best method imo

I take it before I lift also. Feels good.

Depending on the strain, definitely a good pre-workout.

Expensive? I get a kilo of super white or green. Really strong stuff for $80. You pack one hundred 000 capsules 1 gram caps sell them in 25 lots for $20 and you make your money back with 900 pills left for yourself.

I prefer pineapple juice, orange when I run out of that.