White women are boring and vanilla. They also age like milk. How can anyone like them?

White women are boring and vanilla. They also age like milk. How can anyone like them?

Attached: SJkLlrV.png (540x960, 555K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/T35gHr5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>white woman age like milk
okay tacobender

Attached: unnamed.jpg (389x512, 57K)

I'm white, and I am proud to say that I have never found a white woman attractive

weird thing to be proud of, but I guess enjoy your fetishization of brown people retard

>White women age like milk.

Have you even seen older latinas? Hard pass.

>brown people
I have been dealing with symptoms of jungle fever. I have also been diagnosed with yellow fever as well, and I'm not talking about coronavirus

Fuck, this bitch looks good

That's nice.

Protip: they won't like you just because you find them attractive for being brown

>a woman wont like you just because you find her physical features attractive

Attached: eee.jpg (647x740, 54K)

White women are literally incapable of being this hot.. Maybe Italians and Spaniard women for obvious reasons

ok

No, these fake-ass, airbrushed bitches are boring. With asses so big you gotta pay for extra seats. Fucking gross

t. homosexual

Whatever you gotta tell yourself, bitch. Bitch is fugly

black women age really well, problem is were a turd to begin with so there is nothing to ruin

Attached: 1486735731899.jpg (450x572, 25K)

Nope. One black girl in my class is cute and dummy thick, ass is like a mountain.

You're unironically a homo. Seek conversion therapy in your local church

Attached: 9e7.jpg (249x249, 13K)

Most black woman do not look like that though have you been to Miami or Jamaica or chicago they are all over weight and ugly, you are spending to much time on the internet user.

Attached: 88316188_2557209681164764_2452323450620117469_n.jpg (750x1334, 147K)

>White women are boring and vanilla.

Post a picture of black girl with tones of make up and fake tits fucking kek

Nope I speak from experience. There's a cute black girl in my class with very nice assets. She infected me with jungle fever.

>they're not fake
>she's cute without makeup
>not even black
Keep coping

true thots like this once you have sex and you actually have to have a conversation with them and spend time together and do stuff you realize the only thing they ever had going for them was there fake ass and tits, they don't have any hobbies or interest out side of there self image and there iphone

Having a cute black girl in your class does not speak for the larger population of black people on the planet you fucking brainlet.

Who cares. Pump and dump. Settle down when you get bored of it.

who says I have to like all of them? I agree though. Still this thread isn't about black women - I generally don't like them. Can't say the same for Asian women and Latinas.

Cause I value IQ over butt size.

Attached: charles-darwin-9266433-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 163K)

mhmm yeah that's why you are a virgin yup

Reproduction is low IQ. Any chimp can do it. Pump and dump bimbos. Enjoy it. We only have so much time on this earth. When you're dead it won't matter what you leave behind.

Attached: 83e8ca15630d90391b0a4d301d68c7cf.jpg (850x400, 31K)

No that's why European's took over most the planet.

this is why

discord/AbPzRGE

It's who you take with you when you go

Dumb people reproducing is low iq.

Because they had superior land to cultivate into farms, grew large populations which led to more technological process, harvested energy better, and eventually fucked the world for its resources?

Girls you want to see blacked. FB/IG.

Keep coping, Africa, north America and Australia had all those resources for hundred and hundreds of years before any White man stepped foot on that land and they did nothing with it. Europeans colonizing and brining capitalism with them was the best thing to happen to those places.

YLYL lose thread that turns to Cred Forums almost immediately?

Superior land that is frozen 6 months out of the year?

Uneducated retard. All of those lands don't have the fertility of Europe. It's also a matter of circumstances. There were multiple advanced civilizations before Europe. Europe was a shithole compared to China and the middle east during the "dark ages". Got nothing to do with IQ or genetics

>what the fuck is the Mediterranean

Asian white's and jews have the highest iq

Come on fags, maybe a wwyd thread?

Low IQ people think IQ is a real thing.

WWYD

Attached: 1582607946232m.jpg (512x1024, 30K)

>WWYD
I have no idea where to start

You're IQ

WWJD

>wtf is South America and Africa?

Boy this site sure does suck now

Why are we not all on Reddit?

The military, psychologist and billion dollar corporations say otherwise.

imgur.com/T35gHr5 2

Nuh uh

They said you were a big time fag fag

Which billion dollar corporations?

Which psychologists?

Why are we not all on Reddit?

Boyyyy howdyy

Psychology is a meme. You have to be seriously dense to think that something like intelligence, which we can't even define, can be quantified.

Attached: 0AFDF265-10A1-4419-AB70-91BB2C050476.jpg (293x400, 33K)