So it begins

>so it begins
Cred Forums what's the ONE THING I should go buy today to increase my chances in a post-apocalyptic hellworld
>inb5 "gunz lel"

Attached: Capture.png (855x732, 791K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coronavirus-map.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It’s true.
This will become a worldwide pandemic.
A 2% mortality rate is nothing to panic about...
Seasonal flus have similar results every year

This, I remember the exact same thing happening last year during the seasonal flu.
It's nothing, guys.

Guns

If you're not old you'll be fine, there are worries it makes men sterile and causes kidney damage but whatever. You should stock up on food, when people hear caronavirus is near they buy it all up pretty fast. Starvation is your biggest concern.

>Starvation is your biggest concern.
tfw just got done with school and now have to look for a job so im the poorest I have been in 3 years.
Jobs don't exist in the post-apocalypse.

The virus is just weeding out the really old and sick people.
Maybe god do exist, and there is a weird balance that needs to be uphold.

Big ol' box of ass paper.
Never expires
Always has a use

When nothing happens you'll still use it regardless so it's not a stupid waste of anything except maybe some space

Attached: 0007331017350_A.jpg (400x400, 33K)

coronavirus-map.com/

>inb5 "gunz lel"
Even if you live in a cucked country, getting your hands on an illegal rifle and pistol, is still important. Just stash them away in case of civil unrest because laws mean fuck all when the panic of anarchy descends and the people that have them will be gods, most likely the bad kind, so best to be ready for them.

I remember some fucking guy argued yesterday or the day before with me about how deadly it is, and he called me a Chinese disinformation agent.
Literally today, and the shit I said came true, the rate at which it is killing is plummeting.

Getting a gun in Denmark is surprisingly easy dude. Just get one.

The Chinese scientist that was working with the infected bats, was described as, "Entangled with the evolution of the virus." by the Chinese media. Asians, especially Chinese, have a very peculiar and blunt way of speaking, so that sounds very authentic. It also heavily implies that the virus is genetically altered. We really don't know why, what it's capable of or what it may mutate into. Judging by China's reaction though, they seem quite scared of it.

Attached: Bat Flu.png (1000x1000, 328K)

>post-apocalyptic hellworld
it's not going to get that bad

With or without the virus, we're on the crumbling edge of WW3. It's a good idea for everyone to have a plan right now.

This one is big brain

Food and water first and foremost. Get some big jugs of water, some canned meat and veggies, rice, and maybe some pasta and sauce if you're feeling fancy. Next on your list should be household goods. Another user mentioned toilet paper, you should also get some medical supplies like bandages, wraps, topical antiseptic and of course, face masks... whatever they're called. I'm not a prepper myself but those are the first things I thought of.

My presadint sayed that thisll be all gown when the summer times comes cuz the heat will make the viris dead.

Nah
I'm an idiot
But an idiot with a big ol' sack of beans

Attached: 24gourmet-pinto-beans-50-lb.-sackproducts347promo_pic.jpg (266x399, 41K)

How long do you have to soak those for before cooking them? Or however the hell cooking dry beans works. I could google it but eh

I use a slow cooker. Takes like 8 to 12 hours, no soaking. Just make sure you bring them to a boil for at least 10 minutes otherwise they will be slightly toxic.
My mom used a pressure cooker which takes much less time but they come out more gassy.

Lentils are also a great dry food that covers a lot of your nutritional needs while also being easier to cook

>I don’t know what a transmission rate is nor how it impacts the magnitude of a _percentage_

>food
>toilet paper
>"just gun dude"
Nice, at this rate I might just get to eat a semi-decent meal and wipe my ass before being torn to shreds by raiders

Attached: 1580287099356.png (763x1033, 299K)

That's the problem with, "no-gunz" and why we "fat stupid" Americans wont give them up under any circumstances.

Oh shit, that reminds me of this gem

Attached: legume_lord.jpg (655x1370, 436K)

>using current infections / dead to measure mortality rate
You need to calculate it based on how many actually recovered you fucking retard.

Oh, another Vault 101 larp thread.
Keep playing fallout or behave normally (if you can), it's the same. Your puny, pathetic little life will not be different.
Not tomorrow. Nor everyday after.

Sorry.