I am literally scamming my boss by being a hardcore neet

I am literally scamming my boss by being a hardcore neet.

>Get paid from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm. Get paid per hour.

>Arrive at work at 8:30 am because nobody comes in before 9 anyway. Eat breakfast at work. Start working around 9 am.

>Make some coffee which takes another 5 Minutes.

>Go to the bathroom at 10 am and shit for 30 Minutes.

>Go on break at 12:30 pm. Be on break till 1:45 pm.

>Work till 3 pm and go to the toilet again.

>Sit there till 3:20 pm.

>Make some coffee and get back to work at 3:30 pm.

>Work till 3:45 pm and leave.

So basically I am getting paid for 8.5 hours of which I actually only work 5.

Feelsgoodman.

Attached: 1582710046453.png (600x600, 672K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_iiOEQOtBlQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I might actually know who u are

Are you from California?

you're scamming your boss but in all likelihood you're only getting paid 15 an hour or some shit like that.

aside from that you are literally counting down minutes that you're shaving off of work. sounds like you're left awfully bored and have nothing really to do at work besides twiddle your thumbs.

Yeah I don't have that much to do. But I like it like that. Wouldn't want a job that would stress me out too much.

welcome to normal office life and doing what 90% of people do. also enjoy your wage-slave life you faggot.

Being a lazy fuck isn't an achievement user, and don't give me the "my job sucks" excuse, you chose that job. Go get a job you actually like and enjoy being productive.

i got sent home from my Mcdonalds job because i started complaining at the 3 and a half hour mark about taking my break and why i always have to take my break last.

for some reason, every single thing at Mcdonalds is "well i had to work 10000 hours this week, that means you mean nothing. well i have to take my break last cuz im a manager, that means you don't matter. well i go through hell everyday, that means you have to also."

i would quit but i don't even care right now, don't need the money.

>being productive
>enjoy
Epic meme, brosefka.

I work overnights as a front desk clerk somewhere in Ottawa city. I get paid 19$/hour to watch tv and play flash games. theres a full kitchen if I wanna make some food and a Mc Donalds down the street from me if I forget to bring a lunch. I am supposed to do laundry and clean, which is all done before I get there because the shift before me is a old guy whose bored and feels bad for not working.

i mean what you just described is fairly commonplace in any office job to be honest.

this. i work front desk in a backpacker's hostel and even the busy days are fairly chill.
off-season PM shifts are basically like you said, watching youtube on my phone while surfing the net or reading manga.
I'm fairly certain the Night Security guy does prob all of 90min of work a night and spend the rest of it getting high/drunk and playing vidya.

You only think it's impossible cause you haven't gotten off your ass for long enough to find out what it's like. I, and many people I know, sought out jobs we wanted and actually enjoy going to work. Can you imagine?

My jam is working on engines and fabricating stuff out of metal, so I got a job in a workshop that does that sort of thing. Yes I have to come in to my job because I need money, but when the boss tells me we've got an engine coming in for a rebuild I get excited cause I love doing that shit.

Make the most of a bad situation dude, you have to have a job, that's the bad part, but go out of your way to get one that doesn't feel like work, and you'll be winning.

pfft colonials, you believe everything people tell you?

there are probably some small things you don't like about your job or that you have some sort of anxiety about everyday. Once a few things change at your work that will increase and you'll slowly start finding more things that you are unhappy with and soon every one of those minutes you count will feel like an hour

You are a gaylord for needing a break after 3 hrs/ at all but welcome to restaurant work in general. It's all losers and dumbfuck nigs who think they're hot shit because they worked 75 hrs this week (with no overtime btw) to finance the four kids they chose to have on a $8/hr income. So when you lobby for reasonable hours/ days off you'll hear a lot of "i haven't had a day of in 16 days, and for some reason I am proud of that".

sorry i was fucking starving and why does everyone else get their break? its not like it was busy.
but yeah, these people are proud of this shit, the managers are so delusional and chicken shit.

I know this isn’t relevant OP but have you ever imagined your boss finding out and taking you into his office and revealing his massive veiny cock? Wwyd? Also check em

Congratulations for acting like a nigger

If he doesn't already know. He will notice. Then hes going to lay you off so you can't get unemployment. Or cut all your hours till you quit.

whats the point of cutting his hours? He can always just get another job while doing a shit job at this firm

I applaud you for somehow seeing the good in what is otherwise a truly miserable existence.

>be me
>work in a factory doing night shift 10pm-8am
>get paid about £18.75 an hour + an extra £250 a month just for saying yes to night shift
>have an hourly/nightly target to meet
>there's only like 7/8 people in the whole building minus 1 security guard.
>shits so easy i'm normally finished my nightly target by about 1/2am
>always take my laptop or something in
>spend the rest of the night just watching movies, playing games or wandering around.

Checked. Nice.

I currently work overnights in group homes for the intellectually disabled. I come in at 4pm, cook dinner and then everyone goes to bed by 6pm, maybe one will stay up and watch a movie with me. I usually have no other tasks (maybe mop the floors) and have my own bed, bathroom, WiFi connection etc. In the morning I wake them up and cook breakfast and then go home by 8am. All my meals are included for the time I'm there and it pays about $75K a year. The only problem is that it is so easy that I can feel my brain dying, and because I spend most of my time with people who can barely speak my conversation skills have degraded away to nothing.

it's worth it, but my social life is fucked! i was considering stealing some shit as some of the products or components we make are worth like £1000+ but some morning on day shift beat me to it and got caught

Best job i had was at a call center working the overnight shifts. Paid ~$25/hr and was the only one in the entire center after 2am.

Best thing was their call system was set to play a center closed message during the hours i worked so i never got a single call, pretty sure they didn't mean for it to be like that but i sure as hell wasn't going to tell them, this went on for a few years before they worked out what was going on and removed the message and then i quit

i've done a few call centers. one was for a UK isp when i was like 18. their system was so out dated that they couldn't really track who had accessed who's account (we were supposed to leave notes on account, but that would be the only trace and you didn't actually need to).
for about 8 years my family had like the highest tier service they provided for internet/tv/house phone, all for half price of their lowest tier service and no one noticed.

more or less the same thing with me, worked for an isp. they had some reporting on calls like customer satisfaction and time logged into the phones but the report always defaulted me to 100% for all of our metrics which meant i got a ton of cash bonuses for performance and they would pay my monthly bill. all of my friend's and family's phones and internet was on my account while i worked there

fucking based

call centers are a cake walk! the one i mentioned, we worked out how to use the phones to make internal calls (this is like 2004/5) and their shitey system couldn't tell the difference between incoming/outgoing or internal calls.

another isp i worked for, theirs was just a sham (the previous one was like a really old dos type thing), this one...fuck me. honestly like 20 minutes just to log in or access an account. easy money sure, but everyone hates a slow/freezing PC/program. so i just got bored, hanging up on calls, being rude etc. then when they took me into the office to fire me. before they got a word out, said i quit.

don't think i could do call centers anymore.

>15

Try 7. The poor yank probably thinks he’s getting paid more than the 5 hours he works. Nope, not even those, not by the rest of the developed world’s standards.

>I am literally scamming my boss by being a hardcore neet
you aren't a neet if you're employed, at all, you fucking idiot
go the fuck back to whatever shithole you came from

>neet

Attached: images (1).jpg (227x222, 11K)

>im a faggot who deliberately chooses to be a useless looser who belong in a 3rd world shithole, because exploiting my employer makes me feel good and I will definitely never get caught.

Attached: 1556141346234.jpg (432x444, 42K)

Bro I don't do shit for 8 hours a day except stretch and they pay me. I'm like retainer or something. So weird.

However, pointing out that since Trump took office I got a 15% wage increase

some employers just want to pay you to do nothing.

nothing wrong with knowing you can get away with doing the bare minimum and get paid for it.

night shift factory guy here. the entire place is unionised by 'full time' workers who are arseholes, i'm technically a temp now for 9 years, but i done enough in my first 2/3 years to prove myself. and now it's just so great seeing those pricks rage when i get left to do my own thing when i have to go back onto dayshift now and again.

some people are not offended by thier jobs. your job offends you so you find ways to diminish it's roll in your life. but you cannot escape completely

I think he's recounting his personal experiences which is unrelated to what people have told him.

nice apu

i wouldn't say that. i love my job, it's engaging, i learn new shit all the time when i want to, i'm pretty much guaranteed a manager job the moment i decide i want to start moving up

Only government jobs, where productivity will not affect the company.

Its another nail in the coffin for the concept known as "public trust", which is the primary difference between 1st world nations and 3rd world shitholes. The west have forgotten this, which is why our societies are crumbling.

Attached: 1577675341583.jpg (640x640, 73K)

haha as if anyone should feel bad about exploiting their employer

Attached: 1582703671257.gif (538x572, 338K)

Good commentary. I'll internalize this

meant to post in response to you

you should try being productive. its what man was built for and consequently what he finds most fulfilling.

very insightful anthropological evidence, will be cited by generations of social scientists

If you wonder where it will go, the answer is simple:
Once there is a fundamental lack of order, authoritarians with the promises to clean it all up will be voted into power.

Putin is a classical example of this. After the Soviet union fell, Russia had no economy to speak of, sky-high unemployment and no public trust whatsoever. Everyone always assumed that every random stranger was out to scam them, rob or exploit them, and the Russian mafia ran pretty much everything.
This kind of society is exactly the ones who vote despots like Putin, Mussolini or Hitler into power.

>i mean what you just described is fairly commonplace in any office job to be honest.
youtube.com/watch?v=_iiOEQOtBlQ

i am. in my first 3 years i learned every job i possibly could, i broke every daily target i could, i'd see my then manager sitting about doing fuck all so i decided well i'm gonna do her shit and the boss took notice, so much so that whenever a new production line gets laid out for testing it's me that get's asked to work out it's kinks etc. then in like my 4th year, boss said look these cunts on nights keep fucking up this new build and it's costing us a fuckton of money could you do nights and do it for me?

said product component is still well in demand, so i do that on nights, then when they launch something new i go back on day shift for a month or 2 to iron things out, teach the people he picks for the job, then go back on nights.
shit that 4 or so hours i work at night...i do more than a team of 3 do in an entire day shift.

>comparing the collapse of the soviet union and the weimar republic to some guy ripping off his boss

Wade do for work?

and yet nobody cares. how does it feel?

USA fags will probably know it. It's the scottish/uk branch of honeywell (however here they've now renamed themselves)

The guy ripping off the boss is just pissing in the river. If enough people do that, the river will be considered unclean.
Its a basic fact.

Attached: 1543859174106.jpg (380x360, 13K)

>leaving house and having a job
>neet
I don't think you understand that word user...

Attached: e38c61b67a8d5061cdf258b84822ecbe.gif (500x363, 493K)

thats pretty normal for any office job.
you dont get a job above blue collar to work as hard as a blue collar worker. If you can operate a computer for more than just facebook and have some communication skills noone expects you to work actual 8 hours. if you fullfill your duties nobody should complain.

but the economies we're talking about aren't doing nearly as bad as the ussr during perestroika/Glasnost so why should we be concerned my dude. the us economy survived the depression and the housing crash of 2008.

because jobs grow on trees and you can simply choose the one you want.

true

Welcome to the workforce. We all do this...

Of course you fucking can, you're just not willing to work hard enough to find it.

I got my dream job by going round to about 20 different places in quite a large area until someone gave me a chance. 6 years later and I'm so glad I did it.

I mean, literally everything is or has an associated job.
Fucking find it you lazy zoomer twat.
Ohhhh, muh efforts. Muh tenvies fuuuuuck
>tendies.

No we don't, niggers do shit like this.
And niggers aren't people so workforce? Nah.
Semi-autonomous motion capacitors.

>20 places
>work hard
pick one

What?

>not everyone lives your life or gets your chances
also, some people just want a job to pay the bills and live their live.good for you having a job you love, but not every sees their lifes fulfillment in their work.

Says the cuck that is happy to work to enrich billionaires. Good work being a lemming user. Be happy in your ignorance.

Do you actually believe trying out 20 different places is working hard? You can do that in a week.

Hell yeah

But it's what takes up the most of your time, if you're doing something you don't enjoy at all more than anything else in your life, what the fuck are you doing?

>NEET
>has a job

Yeah, no.

Christ dude it's a lot more than most people would do, and if the 20th place hadn't given me the job, I'd have kept going. Chill out.

he means to imply that 20 places is a low number of companies to apply for, which it is, and that 20 applications is not hard work, which ot isn't

Says the literal cuck who's wife is constantly getting dicked by Jamal, javaris, tykwan, Leonardus, frankeevius, nig e. Nig.

All while you're in "the work force".
What a faggot thing to say.
Enjoy that poison nigger cum leaking from her ruined cunt after you get home from "work"

it's a lot less than most people have to do

maybe i just want a job so i dont have to worry about money but also want to smoke weed and play videogames when i come home. just working to get accepted by your peers or padded on the head by your boss is not everyones driving motivation. Beeing a slave is a mentality, doing the bare minimum and still having a decent live (compared to most people) is the true way.

>inb4 "stoner scum"
if you dont like weed dont smoke it

Calling BS, no way you can shit for 30 minutes.... besides.. Islamic people have it WAY BETTER, they pray like 6 times a day so PRAY BREAK! include smoke, toilet and other included breaks and you get a worker that works (MOSTLY LIKE SHIT, like most workers) for just 5 hours where others actually work the time... FUCK.

well we are thaught to spend a lot of time doing something we dont want from an early age(talking about school). its only natural to keep the routine to get up in the morning, go somewhere you dont want to be and then get home to have fun.

Well good for them, I was lucky

I wouldn't say you're "stoner scum" but you're just driving that nigger thing home.
I work because I have a family to support.
I work for a fortune 100 company.
I do not give a fuck about it.
However, I have to do it everyday so I may as well actually be efficient at it instead of just fucking off until it's time to go home and suck on a phallic object like some kind of faggot.

ur a fag

stop larping nigger

>looser

How can you actually consider yourself better than anyone when you can't even spell basic English words?

> jobs

there's your problem

get a fucking career, even if it's laying tiles or professional floor cleaning. Even better if it's something with a little bit more know-how baked in to prevent the robot-replacement, like programming or architecture.

Stay mad soyboy.

I have a friend who works as a civil servant. His job is to copy data from one computer form to another computer form. Literally just highlight, copy, paste. He was expected to do a certain number per week. He found a script online which did his entire work's worth of work in less than 15 minutes.

He told his boss about it, and she flipped out, telling him he was using unauthorized software, that he was to use the specific method he was given and nothing else.

So he goes into work and, every Monday, he runs his script for 15 minutes. The rest of the week he sits at his desk and does crossword puzzles, surfs the Internet, buys random things off Amazon, and posts on his blog.

He makes $50k a year.

Yeah sure, time flies by when you work harder. but it also kinda flies by being on Cred Forums and discussing wheter you should work as hard as possible or not.
Also i inject my marihuanas

Hey cool you're paying your friend to jack off all day.
How's it feel fag?

Fuck the rest of this discussion.
Have you ever tried grinding it really really fine and snorting it...with your dick?

based

>DSP
>pays about $75K a year
Where the fuck do you work?

lol im not mad, ur stil a nig tho

Huh-ha... A doxing attempt... that's nice.

LARPland care center.

lol you just described 90% of todays employees my guy

imagine a world where every one is their own boss and noone works for hire.
Ever considered that most people just want some sort of stabilty and not the stress of beeing selfemployed? some just want a a job they can do with little stress so that they can finance their hobbies, lifestyle and/or family.
if one wants to be at the top, they should consider that there wouldnt be a top without the ones on the bottom.
>insert gay couples role allocation joke here

Still a beta cuck so I guess we're even.
Also, if I'm a nigger,

>MUH DIIIIIICK
>WE WUZ KANGZ
>WHERE DA WYTE HOS AT
SHEEEIIIIIITTTTTTTT

an expression form the 1950's comes to mind:
> great work if you can get it

Well, I've spent the last 30 years working 80-100 hour weeks as a community organizer. I make almost nothing, busking and hustling to survive. I eat dog kibble to make sure I get enough nutrition that I don't get scurvy or some other weird disease because my diet is so poor. My health is shattered from a lifetime of stress and destitution, my police record is the size of a telephone book, and I have no pension, no savings, no vehicle, and no insurance. I'm in my 50s and sleep on a yoga mat on the floor.

What this tells me is that our society rewards laziness and uselessness, while it actively and maliciously punishes usefulness, hard work, and generosity of spirit. I'm okay with that. My feeling is, you know you're doing right when your life is a cold black Hell. I wouldn't swap places with him, but I'm guessing you would. My self-respect is worth a lot more than a comfortable middle class sinecure.

my gf once took a hit of one marijuana and then blew me while exhaling. does that count?

lmao OP that's how all office jobs work, if you're putting in 5 hours of actual work you're only scamming yourself. Try 2 or 3.

lol thx for the kek fam. on a side note, capatchas are really killing my shitpisting experience today, damn moneygrubbing chink

>Wake up at 4:00 am
>Drive to huge empty government building
>Go through 5 security doors
>Sit in my little office with a window overlooking the data center
>Play red dead redemption 2 for 6 hours on my $3000 gaming laptop.
>Grab lunch prepared by in house chef around noon
>Maybe pay $10 for on site massage
>If there is a job abend or problem I make a 10 second phone call.
>No one bothers me
>Ridiculous benefits with zero copay on medical/dental/eye with pension

Get on my fucking level you plebs

Typical car fag, you think that because your hobby makes you money that every one can be so lucky. Not every ones hobby/passion in life is inherently a trade. If every one wanted to fuck cars like you, your life would get a lot harder because the demand for car fuckers wouldnt be as high.

Men evolved for hunting and fighting. How is doing menial labour or office work fulfilling a natural desire?

>working
>community organizer
pick one

Dude your life is depressing as fuck and it's your own fault.
Holy shit.
TL;DR
I'm fucking 35 dude, great job,great hours. Benemies, vacations, all that shit.
I have a king-sized AICO villa bed for my stupid wife and myself. Fuck, the worst part of my life is that I got married.
Fix your fucking life bro.
Oh and it's not selfless and all that white Knight shit if you're bragging about it.
Go be a victim elsewhere or get your shit together.

Hm. Maybe. This is gay as fuck though. I don't want talk about your dick fag.

>only want to succ.

Mad kekkles while I make mad shekels.

What you do? Can i get a vague answer

>failed to abend, please have DP open your service files.

BUT I AM DP.
FUCK YOU WRQHOST

Yes it is

Start an online business or create a website. Learn a new skill. Use that downtime and you most likely can create a second income, be less bored, and retire earlier.

is that what ur doin rite now shitpostin here on 4chins

i bet youd love it though

I've organized dozens of major protests and direct actions, some of them involving hundreds of thousands of people. I've advocated for hundreds of people, helping them avoid prison time, getting locked up in mental hospitals against their will, and made sure they got whatever welfare and disability payments they were entitled to. I've carried dying junkies in my arms to detox because no one else would help them, I've beaten skinheads with baseball bats to protect immigrant families, and I've gotten police fired for "bootfucking" homeless street kids.

My life has been spent in service to the poorest, most desperate, most beaten-down and abused elements of society, for which I have spent time in prison, been maligned repeatedly in the media, found bugs in my apartment, and been put on every scary list by every alphabet agency imaginable.

For all this, my reward has been grinding poverty, poor health, and ridicule by the kind of worthless bourgeois parasites who post on Cred Forums. And self-respect.

My ancestors are smilling at me, Imperial. Can you say the same?

Wat you do?

Yes user.
I am at work.
My job legitimately is a joke.
SEC compliance officer.

I am a big ol' faggot so yeah probably.

Ohhhh, I get it now.
You're a schizo.
/x/ is that way------------->

I work for one.

I live in a 3rd world country, uet work from home for a US company, 12 to 8 pm, get paid $1,200 (which is 4.5 times the minimum wage here). Usually I spend half of these 8 hours in actual work. The remaining, I simply watch tv, ps4 or sleep.

kek, only old farts get it.

I know, child, it's hard for you to imagine that someone might have a life very different from yours when all you've every experienced is a tiny, inconsequential existence inside your very white suburban bubble. It's much easier for you to just dismiss whatever falls outside your personal Overton window than have the foundations of your mean little life shaken.

you 'work' at doing shit that literally tries to tear down society, and your core inner-being knows it. shuffle off you socialist shit.

sounds sick bro

But I'm Cambodian?
Not white.
Nice try schizo.

No, I try to tear down *your* society, the one that brutalizes and torments the untouchables you refuse to even acknowledge as human. And I've paid a hard price to do so. And I'll keep on doing so until there's not a breath left in my body.

"The first lesson a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life." -- Huey Newton

Fuck I hate it.
That shit flashes in my dreams.
"Failed to abend please contact..."
And then finally. Finally.
You can job when suddenlyyyyy
"User access revoked"
FUUUUUUUCK

"Die nigger die"
-h. Rap brown.

hoooooly shit, your faggotry is colossal

Are you retarded? Obviously you are

Whom do you think is being hurt by your refusal to acknowledge any reality outside of the echo chamber you inhabit? Certainly not me. I come here to Cred Forums sometimes because many years ago there was a time people appreciated wide and diverse ranges of people, getting a little taste of something new and different. It's been a long time since the Project Clambake days when people with intelligence used to pretend to be what this place has finally become.

I don't come here often, but it's probably that biting-on-tinfoil part of my pugnacious nature that makes me pop in once in a while to drop truth bombs on the mouth-breathing RWA subnormals.

>being this fucking new
where on the globe do you live retard?

No you don't. I oversee DSP agencies, I know no DSP gets paid that high. Quit making shit up

>one employee at a group home
>made up number on par with rural lawyers
no you you don't user

>but the economies
Im talking about public trust. The economy is only vaguely relevant.

I imagine this is what you look like.
Fucking soyboy beta.
Jesus christ your life is seriously depressing.
Luckily my lifes pretty dope or I might get sad for you.
Anyway, have fun acting like you're something.
Don't suck too many nigger dicks.

Attached: gffqsh3p2yg41.jpg (696x928, 121K)

Are you me??

Attached: 0253e85e4798fa71c4b36bd6272e762a.jpg (640x636, 50K)

>neet
>works
Learn what that term is. You're not a NEET, you're a fucking asshole, especially to your coworkers.

/thread

Samefag.

Good for you son, when you love what you do you are not really working, it is just fun.

>N-n-no one else b-b-b-but one person w-would think this REEEEEEEEE SAMEFAG

Attached: NOPE.png (395x100, 5K)

>Being in this much ass pain over words on the internet.
>HE SAID MEAN THING. BUTTHURTS IS NOW WAHHHHHHH.

Let druggies die
Police should bootfuck homeless
Skinheads are better than you

>quoting a nigger

I'm 6'5", and I've been antifa since the 80s, when I ran with ARA and helped remove Hammerskins from our streets and parks with a pair of steeltoes. But your whinging about "effete soyboys" certainly confirms my suspicions about you being a frogposting basement-fashie.

Attached: antifa_09.jpg (302x209, 25K)

You're not scamming your boss. He knows what you're doing.

office workers are useless and lazy all of them

Cool story fag, me and the bone head boys could stomp you to death in between hassling niggers.
Can't run out real men.
14 fucking words, cunt.

>whinging

Nigga did you fail 1st grade spelling class?

Lmao, antibody can land an easy 40k a year office job selling paper clips and get away with doing nothing. White collar jobs are stressful as fuck if you’re getting paid above 60k. I left the office to go blue collar and got into the sprinkler fitters union and clear 100k every year not counting my annuity benifits and pension. Once I hit my 1400 hours for the year I ask for a lay-off and get a 4 month vacation while collecting unemployment benefits equal to what most white collar guys make lmao.

My comrades and I used to hide outside the pub where the boneheads drank and wait to get one of them staggering home drunk. Then we'd jump him and give him a free ticket to emerg. Some of my proudest moments. Stay in your basement, fashie, because we're still out there.

Attached: 1453491694634.gif (500x385, 84K)

Ah, Dunning-Kruger, we meet again.

whinge - verb

ˈ(h)winj
whinged; whinging or whingeing
Definition of whinge

intransitive verb
British
: to complain fretfully : whine

Uh huh

Attached: antifa.jpg (510x525, 56K)

A whole crew for one drunk guy?
Sounds like nigger tactics to me bubs.

6'5" and 120 lbs, faggot
Go back to posting on r/sonicyouth, you've never even raised your fists at a true aryan

>"Only a fool would take anything written here as fact"

To join my chapter of ARA, you had to hunt down and take out a bootboy by yourself, one on one, to make sure you could handle yourself in a fight. Funny thing, it turns out all the swatika tattoos and leather are there to scare people off and hide the fact that they're a bunch of gutless cowards who can't throw a decent punch.

Attached: LeftVSRight.png (1010x792, 608K)

Attached: 1572541827931.jpg (720x710, 55K)

Attached: 1572542862183.png (500x763, 181K)

Sure user. We believe you. Im sure you're actually a total badass.

‘its roll’

>Breaks
This is why I like graveyard. There is no formal break, just get your shit done and do tf you want. Shits clean and no customers for a couple hours? Fuck you, 2 hour break. Don't have corporate daddy telling me when I'm allowed to piss and eat like I'm an animal, I just do my job how I want whenever I want. Easy.

See, I've actually done all the things I've said I've done, which means I don't give a flying shit what a pack of basement-dwelling frogposters think of me. It amuses me to drop the absolute motherfucking truth on you Zoomer imbeciles because I know (a) you have to pretend not to believe me in order to gather the shreds of your self-image around you to cover for your utter lack of life experience, and (b) you know that I know that you know I *am* exactly what it says on the tin.

(PS: My prison name was Sasquatch. You think they give 120 pound beanpoles that name?)

Your friends all think you're cool, cause you can't hold a job.
So you sell drugs on the street you worthless fucking slob.
Sell that shit to your nigger friends and I won't give a fuck, try to push that shit on me and I'll break your fucking neck.
Kill your local drug dealer, that is what I say.
Beat those motherfuckers down and kill one everyday.
Kill your local drug dealer go kill one today.
KEEP YOUR RACE AND NATION PURE BECAUSE THAT'S THE NAZI WAY.

Attached: KillYourLocal-drug-dealer.jpg (500x632, 156K)

Over 6 ft...
120 lbs...
Sounds like a fucking twig boy to me.
Is prison where you sucked your first nigger dick?
Did tyquavius get your asshole woke with his shit stick?

bwah-hah-hah

you deserve nothing better than to be mocked out of existence you loon.

Enjoy your firing, dumbass. There's cams where you work, I guess. You fkd up

Jesus fucking christ you're stupid. Somehow you managed to miss the entire point that I can't possibly be a 120 pound beanpole. But I guess I'm not surprised that you're of subnormal intelligence. I don't think I've ever met a smart fashie.

Attached: 1437275265305.jpg (640x511, 68K)

Well even though I responded to you, I'm not the guy you were originally talked to. But here's the thing; you didn't actually do shit as far as I'm concerned. You have zero proof that you did and everything you've said so far reads like fan fiction. And obviously you give a shit what people think or you wouldn't be trying so hard to have this "impressive" background where you've done all this shit. But hey man, keep enjoying your fan fic.

Dear user I think your boss calculates your hourly with that in mind.

Dear user, I think your boss calculates your hourly with that in mind.

I've never met a trad, sharp, Ara, cuck that didn't worship nigger dicks so I guess we're even soyboy.

The projection is palpable. The funniest thing is I haven't even mentioned some of the stuff I know from experience you kids can't even imagine could be true, like having hosted two radio programmes, run for public office, given dozens and possibly hundreds of media interviews, been professionally published, and founded two separate NGOs.

Turns out that a lifetime of public service doesn't make you rich, but it makes you pretty well known.

>Schizoposting intensifies.

Oh really? Post your name and some of the shows you been on or interviews you've been with, along with a timestamp of yourself. Because otherwise I have no reason to believe you're not just continuing the larp.

Also you're doing a shitty job of "not caring" what I think with the amount of cringey stories you're adding to this fanfic of yours.

Oh, and I'm not a sooner, but I won't hold a grudge for a bad guess considering the state of b right now.

Let's here the rest of this larp though user, I'm getting invested in how deep of a lie you're going to get in.

No thanks. I know how this ends. I've been baited into outing myself here before, and what happens is there's a sudden rash of vandalism on the Wikipedia page about me, and you all start whinging about how I'm a massive egomaniac trying to impress a bunch of middle school kids.

You have it set up so I'm either a liar or a narcissist. So I just don't play.

I didn't set you up as anything. You set up yourself by posting a fanfic of what you wish you were. The fact that you're a lying narcissist loser larping as some badass is something you brought on yourself when you tried to act like you were tough shit on the internet. You started that game before I even got involved, and now you're taking your ball and going home.

Oh hey, so you're samefagging as the antifa bitchboy. No one else would fuck up the word whining.

Does it bother you that I know your stupid evasion structure? I just told you exactly what you were going to do and say, and you had no choice but to follow through because you know it's all you have.

You and I both know you know I am what I say I am, and we both know that it makes you feel massively inferior. There was a time I used to come to Cred Forums and share some of the anecdotes from a long and adventurous life, some of which have been saved for posterity as pasta. Those were the days when I used to be able to refresh the front page and always find two or three threads from people with a yarn to spin about something funny or amazing they'd experienced. Now it's all middle school edgelords, basement-dwelling Stormfag subnormals, and semi-automated Russian trollfarm bots.

What the actual fuck are you talking about? Of course I'm the same fucking person. Are you actually retarded? Seriously, I really think some of you are sub-80 IQ. It used to be people here pretended to be what you slopeheaded tools actually are now.

I didn't have to do anything, I just pointed out how youre putting yourself in this situation, not the other way around. Figured I would use your exact choice of words to show that point. Not surprised it went over your head considering you can't even tell how retarded your larping makes you seem. And no, you're not who you say you are, because you refuse to post any proof of your claims. You just keep adding more lies to the story. It's pretty funny honestly, and now I'm just enjoying watching you dig yourself deeper. No one believes you because you refuse to prove any of your claims. I've been here since 2007, so let's see if this pasta you say you have about yourself is real. Or are you afraid you'll get harassed for that too like your Wikipedia page? You literally won't provide any proof to your claims and keep making the story bigger so you can pretend like you're actually worth something, except no one believe you because you provide no proof to your claims. And anyone would be a retard to believe you anyway considering it's /b.

Go on, what happened next? Did you punch a guy on the subwayvand everybody clapped?

Good one bro. I can feel your butt hurt through the internet tubes.

>union job masterrace

Haha I’m literally forced to take breaks. I’m not allowed to work through my breaks or stay late because “it might pressure other employees to feel like they have to work passed their shift too.”

All those poor saps tricked into thinking “unions bad.” I would NEVER work at a non-union job ever again.

What are you getting from arguing with strangers on the internet? You said you pop in from time to time these days and drop “truth bombs”. I have yet to see that but I have seen you continue to be an idiot trying to defend your pride.

>”neet”
>has job

>McDonalds
kek, he means he smokes crack in the byward market and gets the inuit girls to suck him off for a cheeseburger.

I think i have OP beat

>work inna government job
>my office is on the top floor, no one else up there. largely used for storage
>Im not even sure what im supposed to be doing
>no one knows and no one cares because hardly anyone does any real work and we all an unspoken aggrement to just do what little work is required and not draw attention to our gravy ass jobs
>for the most part i pass the time playing vidya games, reading books or building / painting 40k minis.

>This

Attached: 1580495032662.jpg (1024x1013, 74K)

So you're a public figure, ran for office,been on TV, etc. Etc. Beat dudes up in the 80s after blowing them.
LARP harder schizo.
or just tell us your first name.
Something notable and verifiable that you've done.
Probably one of those tinsley park faggots, hitting old women and shit.

It depresses me that you kids have access to someone with the kind of experiences I've had, decades of it, and instead of thinking of it as an opportunity to pick me brains, you get so defensive over your feelings of inferiority that you have to try to drive me away by pretending not to believe me.

It reminds me of an interview I remember reading with Lucy Lawless, where she talked about visiting a Xena chatroom. They were all trash-talking Hercules and she told them who she was, and that in many ways Hercules was a better show with higher production values. They kicked and banned her for lying about being Lucy Lawless.

Currently? Procrastinating. I'm here arguing with mutton-headed Zoomer RWAs because I know once I stop I have work to do. The only time I come by Cred Forums any more is when I need to distract myself from something I know I ought to be doing but don't want to do.

What department in the government?

I worked in parks maintenance one summer for the municipality. Easiest job ever. I did maybe 2-3 hrs of actual “work” a day.

I got tons of poison ivy all over though which sucked. Even on my balls and in my ass crack.

I can just imagine the phone suddenly starts ringing in the night and you freak out, then quit right there on the spot.

Careful user. Its windy out today and you might get blown away

Attached: 1582733530409.png (854x480, 351K)

This. What a lot of these kids don't realise is that their bosses are lazy asses who are able to cover it up with an air of authority and professionalism. When some go-getter is busy kicking the clock against the wall, what the managers are really thinking is:
>if we promote him, then he'll outshine us and our boss will promote him and replace us
then you wonder why the absolute fucking unit of a chad who'se playing with fidget spinners in the cafateria all day is getting a Lambo to go with that promotion.

The salt content in here is off the charts. Retards mad they work hard

>be me, poor
>tired of working multiple shit jobs
>apply for full time job at a major retail chain
>find out they're looking for a maintenance guy
>I used to fix up old apartments with my dad, I have basic handyman skills
>land the job, 16/hr
>come in at 6am and fuck around on my phone til store opens at 8
>complete a weekly list of extremely simple preventive maintenance tasks like swapping out filters
>every once in a blue moon a challenging problem comes up, 90% of the time it's a breeze
>hang out in electrical rooms and places where nobody goes but me, literally jack off on the clock
>outta here before 3pm, feelin like a bandit every goddamn day

Been a year now and it's 18/hr.
Get a job where nobody you work with understands your job but you. Tech, maintenance, etc. Nobody ever knows how long things should take you or where you should be. It's the tits.

Suck it like an African sucks the last drip of water is what I'd do -op the McDonalds bitch

Yup.
In my job they give out an award every year for the guy who outperforms everyone else, and they hired a new guy I became friends with. Smart guy, very observant. He won the award his first year, and I saw the photo where they handed it to him. He looked like he was being given a used piece of chewing gum, lol.

Then when he noticed he was getting calls constantly, for help from our peers or for favors from our bosses, he started to drastically underperform.

Now we're both performing at a level somewhere in the middle of the group. We're nowhere near the top, but nowhere near the bottom. So whenever our boss gives one of us shit, we grab some beers later and laugh it off. A boss's job is to act like every employee should perform at 100%, despite knowing it'll never happen. Fuck 'em.