My gf just told my whole family that we are voting for Bernie

My gf just told my whole family that we are voting for Bernie.
But I want to vote for Bloomberg.

What do?

Attached: MIKE BLOOMBERG 2.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Stay home.

Kill yourself

Vote for Trump

Realize that your vote doesn't count during a presidential election, idiot.

Dude Vote For Butt Judge.
Lotta fucking assholes in Washington
Need a Prezdent who can judge their butt
sort out the men from the boyz

Attached: 1487474438125.jpg (512x768, 144K)

sex ur gf

vote for andrew yang

Hey op this guy's got you beat.

Vote Trump

100% this

oh hey, it's this fucking thread again

Tell her what she wants to hear and vote for whomever you want to vote. LOL Are people so retarded as to believe they actually have to hold on to their word when there is no way of checking?

No u don't. No one of their sound mind would vote for a proto-fascist billionaire.

>bernie
>We need to take rich people's money and put it to good use!!!
>Bloomberg
>Ok I will.

>NO YOU CANT DO THAT

I heard he's paying 25$ a post
you seem to be earning a lot, user. let me in

Vote for Weinstein. It’s the only way to save him

>has billions for decades
>does nothing good
>but this time he will
>super serious
>pinky swear
>ignore hundreds of millions in self promotion
>those dont count

So i don't See any Problem?

Start by stop posting faggot copy pasta bait every hour

Do what every other sensible person does. Lie about who you voted for when it suits you, don't be a dumbass.

Why should I have to shut up about Bloomberg and everyone says Pete Buttigieg is just the best candidate ever??

That's not fair

He has donated money to dems that run, planned parenthood, fighting obesity, teen vaping, and gun control.

>votes dont count
>being this retarded
A vote is the collective opinion; say everyone who had your opinion felt the same way you did about the vote not mattering; no wonder your opinion never makes it across.
I posit that your problem is self made.

OP here
I think I'm going to confront my gf after work about this

It's really pissing me off

Kill your gf, your family and yourself.

Attached: pasta-and-sage-sauce.jpg (400x604, 71K)

Have you tried raping her mom ?

Check digits than check out of your life

Attached: goodthread.jpg (500x500, 51K)

vote for bernie

Think of how many millions hes spent on Gun control and doesn't even know what hes attempting to control.

Be less gay.

vote for Trump.. fuck that miniature hobbit cunt and fuck that old unhinged loony fucken commie...

He denounces it now, but he had the right idea with stop and frisk, and it worked. You need to keep guns out of the hands of the criminal minorities. White suburban people do not commit gun violence. Black and Latino gang members commit gun violence for the most part. We have a criminals problem in this country, not a gun problem.

First, you could stop being a kike shill.

But since that wont work, kill yourself

Vote yes

Attached: Cbq0FJmWwAAwzlh.jpg (540x332, 18K)

This

Fuck her by voting for Trump.
Also: Tell her outright that you will. She'll get mad, but also secretly find herself attracted to you.
A woman who gets upset isn't worth keeping. That's why Conservative women are in prime demand.

>white suburban people do not commit gun violence

Imagine being so racist that you become retarded. White people excel at gun violence, retard.

Attached: DA596378-4BBC-4258-AFB4-C1AF4B002034.jpg (935x729, 116K)

>Absolutely nothing I just typed is the truth, the post

imagine actually voting

Attached: 1534991906076.jpg (480x653, 56K)

>White people excel at gun violence, retard
per capita crime statistics say otherwise, user

Attached: 1558060255020.jpg (1200x675, 74K)

A minority of white people excel at gun violence.

Based Ed Boon.

There is no “conservative women.” They’re the same dumb cunts who get into football to make men like them. A conservative woman is just an extension of a conservative man. I can make a woman like that a liberal or commie if I wanted, because they’re retarded and brain dead. Any woman with an opinion and ability to think is a liberal in America. Those dumb bitches who delve into the their boyfriend’s hobbies and politics because they have no personality of their own except “i wanna have a family” or “i love my boyfriend.”

Vote for Bloomberg and tell them you voted for Bernie????? Do you not understand the concept of telling a lie?

an opinion straight out of high school

Vote for Bernie if you care about the future of America. Trump is leading us into Authoritarianism. He has effectively taken control of the Senate and is now illegally extorting his control over the department of justice and intelligence community. He has lied his way into discrediting the media and now seeks to control information flow in the country. He has committed countless crimes including election interference. He is outright attacking our democracy. If you care about democracy do not vote trump. Period.

23 dead babies. Sandy Hook. We have the record of the most fucked shit and I LOVE IT! FUCK KIDS AND FUCK NIGGERS!

eternal virgin detected

Lol either way youre a fag. Son vote for Trump the one true man running today. Then grow some hair on your balls and tell the femnazi youre with she also is voting for the GOAT ir its over.

Lol you must of just pulled the dick out of your mouth

democrats kill thousands of unborn black children every year, and celebrate this fact

Attached: 1534995659480.jpg (915x672, 56K)

Found stupid

Vote for whoever the fuck you want.

Just think one day he may touch a boob

>Implying morbidly obese leftist incels have girlfriends
OP, your bait thread is pretty weak.

You’re a shill nobody wants to vote for Bernout or Blumburgstien

100% this.

KEK! /thread

Dude there's like 2 articles which recently come out detailing how even Progressive women are attracted to Conservative men (and don't respect Progressive boys). There was an article that talked about a dating dry spell Progressive women are experiencing, because even Classically Liberal men refuse to date rainbow-colored haired neo feminist crazy Progressive women.
Do you know what happens when women can't find dates? They actually CHANGE what they think for the sake of dating men. On a long enough time frame Progressive women is going to shrink as the US becomes more and more Conservative and traditionalist. This is biology, bud. Women don't date Progressive virtue signalling men, EVEN your own Progressive women!
Shame, real shame. I recall reading an article where it tried to encourage women to "enjoy" being alone, owning three cats, and continue to do their part pushing the cause.
It failed to mention once you die, those same cats will eat your face.

Attached: anus duck.jpg (665x466, 47K)

it’s like watching typical daily cnn talking points

Prove one thing I said is wrong. Reminder that a MAJORITY of US SENATORS found Trump GUILTY of election interference in Ukraine. Including one REPUBLICAN who voted to remove him, one former REPUBLICAN who voted to remove him in the House, and several senators who said he did commit the accused acts in Ukraine but thought they weren't worthy of removal from office. He is GUILTY. He attacked our fucking elections. The most fundamental pillar of democracy. And you dont care. You're a disgrace to America

Dude, seriously - turn off CNN & msnbc for a few days, get laid & smoke a joint. The fringe left wing hysteria from the far left propaganda channels are turning you retarded.

Im pro abortion. Fuck that “its an unborn baby” shit. Like fuck, it’s unborn. It dont give a fuck

Dubs of epic truth.

lulz! funny cause it's true.

Isn't it obvious?

Vote for Trump.

Fake and gay. Link or it didnt happen

Dude seriously, turn off Fox and Breibart, smoke a joint and get laid. The propaganda channels of the far right have you retarded

huh, i didn't think a lesbian would vote for bloomberg. you go girl!

Bingo.

user, you're just proving his point.

After the massive embarrassment the entire Democratic party's become, there's a lot of drooling knuckle dragger leftards that need to follow this advice. No wonder Trumps on track to win by a landslide.

Ok so let's have an adult conversation and get back to the facts that a person who donated a million dollars to Trumps inauguration committee and was then appointed as ambassador to the EU testified that there was an illegal qui pro quo between the aid bring withheld and an announcement of an investigation into Joe Biden?

Yep the autistic alt right just don't get what pawns they actually are its cute how stupid they are really

Prob the most honest an concise post in this thread. The dwindling fringe left nutters have become unhinged.

Based and pot pilled. How tf did the American left wing become so psychotic & violent?

Vote for trump

Yes because it's the American left that's shooting up people by the hundreds in walmarts and churches and movie theaters and schools. Are you fucking serious? You're too dumb to function if you are stupid enough to believe the lies coming from the right media

>let's have an adult conversation
>writes like a six year old
embarassing.

yeah, gotta be honest and say this is solid advice. After the number of Bernie Bro's going wild the past few weeks and committing violent assaults almost every other day, they could do with getting some pussy and smoking a blunt.

Vote Bernie, only honest candidate whether you agree with him or not

Legit facts! Haven't seen the left this insane and irrational in all my life.

Stop posting this shit faggot.

Saged

What an empty and terrible counterargument. Trump is an criminal authoritarian and if you vote for him you don't care about democracy

This what you do go into the voting booth vote Trump then lie and say you voted for bernie

100% and then some.

Ok commie

I haven't seen the right this insane ever. Supporting a president who was caught committing many crimes, and refusing to hold him accountable because the president can't be charged with a crime. Genuine fascists

amen to that. reason i'm voting straight Repub ticket in november. the left have lost the plot. last thing we need is them getting control as demented as they've been acting.

No counterargument because you're a fascist who can't engage with reality

Still waiting on a single tangible defense or fact from any of you Trump supporters. Nothing but name calling and stereotypes of the left propagated by Fox news. Its really sad to see how far the Republican party has fallen

You think any self-respecting woman wants to fuck an incel far left soy-chugging domestic terrorist? lmfao!!

They have no defense. You bring up trumps proven crimes in Ukraine, obstruction of justice, illegal campaign finance payments to stormy daniels, and they have no response. They're just fascists who don't care about the law or truth

It leads me to the conclusion that they know but they just dont care. But that seems so inconceivably hypocritical to me that I have a hard time accepting it

If you say so commie have you ever thought that maybe you're not even worth the time to type up a counter-argument i mean if you're calling Trump an his supporters "nAzI's" then you're too far gone from reality

Stay mad commie

Stop using that excuse. I will wait and read. Try to put a legit defense together. I hope you will research and actually learn

how much is he paying you?

Vote for Bernie.

Vote trump and be a part of the winning team?

Truth hurts have fun with 4 more years of tds

Put your phone away, Gerald. We're talking about a murderer and you're checking your (you)'s. Also, you said "left" twice, when once was sufficient.

Heh...good point. Not even the gender confused fat blue haired feminists are willing to sling far left dudes any pity sex.

Thats because you're twelve.

Fascism always seeks to spread distrust in media, science, and information. Hence trumps campaign against the media saying not to believe what they say, his anti science opinions on climate change, his constant lies, the lie that millions of illegals voted, etc

Baby can't make any argument lol

Explains why the last remaining left wingnut Bernie bootlickers have become so violent. The incel virgin leftists can't get laid

Yup.

I mean just look at Bernie bros behavior they're a bunch of unhinged Bolsheviks attempted assassination of a GOP senator driving their cars into voter registration tents running kids on bikes off the road for having trump flags cause "ma revolution"

you're an idiot

samefagging this hard

Literally blaming the senator for the killers... so trump is responsible for the magabomber now right? And he's not responsible for the New Zealand shooter who said he supports trump as a symbol of white identity?

doesn't matter, dems have mostly lost the plot because they believe and endorse too much of the regressive agenda.

kek, as if a manlet bloomberg supporter has a gf

They see a similar skin-colored authoritarian and believe they'll be taken care of. You and I know they will get fucked too. They're just too stupid and prideful to believe it won't happen to them.

Happens everytime.

Not samefagging, but holy shit you couldn't have done a better job proving our point. You have no response to the specific crimes pointed out, or to my characterization of trump as a fascist. You just troll with irrelevant false accusations. Thank you for proving my point

Agreed. They need to calm down and stop acting like spastic shitstains. They have no one but themselves to blame for Trumps inevitable victory in November.

You mean a supportive partner?
Your girlfriend is brainwashing you dumb ass.

They disregard our votes and elect who they want. Governments don’t listen to their population, don’t be a dummy.

Dubs checked. No lies detected. Virgin Bernie Bros need to get their little Sanders wet.

Mad commies are mad they know they're gonna lose 2020 so they RRRREEEE on Cred Forums

You don’t need to change yourself entirely to be supportive.

its a shame you get payed for this sorry excuse at shilling.

Imagine being this retarded thanks for proving Anons point about being too far gone

i think this is best option OP man in your position to be honest fam side bitch trap house yeet

>an criminal

Wow nigga, stopped reading there.

Can you fit more buzzwords into your posts, I just can't get what you're trying to say.

See? No serious response that engages the facts provided. He's not interested in a fact based discussion because they aren't on his side, so he trolls. Fascism and anti-intellectualism at work

based and redpilled

Easy, lil' bud. You can suck his dick later, on the way home.

fuck off to /pol

STILL not a single, tangible defense or fact from the right by the way

It's Booty Gig. Like a party in his ass, get it right. Fucking rude

Dump girlfriend, kill self.
/thread

Were gonna be waiting a long time for that

Vote however you want because it’s private

neither brought you anything of value to the table, except the same old left talking points that were discussed to oblivion and beyond.

Eat your own shit, probably more useful.

Go in voting booth. Vote for whomever the fuck you want to!

Murder suicide pact with your entire family. girlfriend included...only solution.

"Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil..." fuck voting.

Well, that’s up to jew..

I posted legitimate proven crimes by the president and no on responded

>it’s the same but even worse

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 460K)

Can’t argue with trips

Just lie they can't see what you do in the ballot box.

A vote for anyone but Bernie is a vote for Trump. Change my mind.

kek wills it

Attached: 1504865538623.jpg (1000x1000, 100K)

Shoot the gf and her family, then yourself so none of you can vote. Even better you can’t contaminate the gene pool.

a vote for bernie is also a vote for trump

Maybe you did, maybe you didn't.

Attached: houndstooth.jpg (259x194, 11K)

vote for the buttboy

Hope those trips help you believe that. You're delusional.

Trips of truth

Then vote Bloomberg, it's America, do whatever the hell you want.

Samefag

>trips
?
Nigga, what are you doing?

your mom

He's what you would call a "paternalist."
He thinks he knows better than the poors and has the right to tell them what they are and aren't allowed to do. Listen to the subtleties in the words he uses as he speaks. He thinks he's better than everyone and he should be controlling the populace.

I'm a Bernie Bro, but holy shit I'd vote Trump over Bloomberg instantaneously.

>teen vaping
kek

Kys and your communist gf. It will make the world a better place

off yourself

>What do?
Take a shit in both of your shoes, put them on, go outside and tell people your feet stink

I did, here's three proven crimes

1. Abuse of power by blocking aid to Ukraine which he had no authority to block, and blocked for personal political gain
2. Obstruction of justice - the mueller report laid out I believe nine instances where trump tried to end the investigation, intimidated witnesses, and tried to fire mueller
3. Campaign finance violations by paying stormy daniels a cover up payment and hiding it in fec reports. Micheal cohen is literally in prison for committing this crime and others right now, whose coconspirator was the president

This has all been conclusively proven true

Stop shill posting for billionaires this same post everyday.

Attached: 220px-Die_Nacht_-_Night.jpg (220x297, 27K)

Okay.

Attached: r2.jpg (600x450, 44K)

Take your Bloomberg check and cash it before he cancels it, you mercenary fuck.

Maybe stop posting the same shit bait over and over again?

Attached: 1341785645971.jpg (400x363, 31K)

Just vote for Bernie and stop being a penis toucher

"We're going to make America behave!" is just about the creepiest shit I've heard any politician say, but the gap between that and Trump isn't that wide at all.
The key difference is that Trump is every bit as imperious and believing of himself to be the smartest guy in the world, but he is also lazy. To give another 4 years to someone who doesn't give a shit about his duties as President, sometimes even aggressively so, is too much of a liability for not only us, but the entire world. Bloomberg will have to deal with the GOP senate just as Bernie would.

Attached: 1569636454722.jpg (1024x770, 278K)

Write in Puking Dog like a good person should. Fuck their mega faggot democrat party retards.

How much did Bloomberg pay for your dubs?

Vote for who you want and stop letting other people run your life?

Kill yourself like the retarded faggot you are?

You only a fucking mindless retard would vote for bloomberg

>the current year
>still (((voting)))?

how embarrassing.