>real alcoholic
>parents think I enjoy going through withdrawals
>because I end up drinking to stop them
>can't stop drinking because of withdrawals
>trying my best to avoid them
>to hell with liver damage, long as I feel ok
>parents won't give me a lift around to the pharm to get meds
>you must enjoy feeling like this they say
>won't get me meds to curb the withdrawals (benzos)
>an excuse to take another drug
>I want to kill everyone and myself at this point

Attached: 1579588729719.jpg (315x293, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/6AK9q2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you must enjoy feeling spiders under your skin
>you must enjoy throwing up a lot
>you must enjoy not being able to tell dreams from reality
>you must enjoy your demons
>you must enjoy whatever you're doing
>you must enjoy going through those withdrawals
>you must enjoy scratching and biting your skin to stop itching and tingles
>you must enjoy the shakes
>you must enjoy the delusions and psychosis
>you must enjoy your seizures
>you must enjoy not being able to walk because of being so shaky
>you're just doing this for your own benefit, the withdrawals
>you're just trying to get sympathy

I'm done with life, I'm going out with a blaze of glory whether by just murdering myself on cam or killing others whilst at it.

If you take benzos you'll end up a dopesick wreck like Jordan Peterson

Age and race

We dig our own graves so you MUST enjoy what you do even if you dont. Push through the withdrawal and get better or dont. Either way you choose to do what makes you happy

>you're just trying to get sympathy
>22
>jobless
>real alcoholic

0 sympathy you worthless sack of shit how do you have the audicy to blame your parents for being such a complete failure

Do everyone a favor and shoot yourself

You can't just"push through" alcohol withdrawal. It can actually kill you.

Before you do will you suck my d and let me f ur ass ? I’ll give you donation maybe u can get some of ur filthy alcohol with it

I hate these fucking threads where OP just vanishes. even if you are a larper, entertain us a bit faggot!

Spiders under the skin is legit the worst fucking part.

Unless you started drinking a bottle of vodka a day at age 12, there is no way you would experience severe withdrawal.
t. Actual alcoholic.
Just walk to the pharmacy.

Alcohol withdrawal hahaha good joke

Not with that attitude

I agree with your parents. The last thing they should do is enable you in any way.
If you're serious about quitting, there's lots of groups to help you. If you want to remain a loser then just kys quietly and leave everyone else out of it.

Tried quitting, on the 3rd day I went into a seizure and woke up in hospital with a drip on me full of saline. Got put out of hospital, the shakes, the nausea and vomiting started, the paranoia and delusions started, the spiders and hallucinations started.

how are you buying the booze with no beer you bum?

Need a prescription for pharma for meds, pharma is too far away and too sick to travel when sober.

Been drinking since I was 14.

This, OP is just another problem drinker, not a chance he's getting real withdrawal at that age. If you are, go to the fucking A and E department and tell them what's happening. Fuck your parents. Or go to the doctor and get refered. You're 22, you shouldn't be still using "my mom and dad won't give me a ride" as an excuse for anything.

If you are 22, this is literally your only chance to quit and recover without ongoing permanent effects. After 40, it stays forever and your body can't recover as well, plus your liver is fucked.

I started drinking at 14. I still do. I get drunk about 2 or 3 times a week. I have a job and a few hobbies. Idk what your doing man but I can never drink after a night of drinking. I'll throw up just thinking about it. How do you not feel the same? Is that not enough to make you think "ya know, this sucks" and just stop? Help yourself. You are you and one of you's needs to drink more water

Go to medical assisted detox. It's nothing to play with, I've gone cold turkey off the sauce and Xanax and it's not any fun, fuck the people talking shit, go to a detox so you can get off it as comfortably as possible and then start building your life

imgur.com/6AK9q2o 4

Closest are 100 kilometres away, sorry.
If I do stop, I start withdrawing and hallucinating. Once I thought my family were out to murder me to so I got a blade and tried to kill them and spent the night withdrawing in a jail cell.

M8 just do something. Stop dealing with it by accepting it and deal with it like a man. Men dont fear from spiders, and men only get shivers when its 30 below 0. Seizures are probably from something else in your body

Sounds like you are making too big a deal of all this. Even if it kills you you'll be better and happier in the end. Also how do you get all of it and where does the money come from?

NEETbux, also I'd rather be dead true.

Most of this shit must come from dehydration

Wtf is neetbux?

how about you just slowly decrease the amount you're drinking and stick with it. it will be hard but you wont get bad withdrawals.

how much are you drinking now anyway?

A country that has neetbux but The medical care of an african shithole?
Ye sounds believable.

I have about a litre or a litre and a half of water a day in between drinking.
3 bottles of vodka a day.

If not that at least 1 and a half.

Yea dude that's not enough fucking water. Cut the shit and fix yourself before you fuck yourself into your own cardboard coffin. People care about you and want you to get better but they turn away the longer you keep yourself at a low standard like this. Alright I'm out. Goodnight you drunk!

Welfare,or some form of it.

Lurk more