Is the Greta Thunberg craze over now? No one seems to be talking about her anymore

Is the Greta Thunberg craze over now? No one seems to be talking about her anymore.

Attached: RTX7C0K1-greta-thunberg-1120-dec2019.jpg (1120x640, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-it-Halal-for-Muslims-to-eat-insects-and-grubs
theguardian.com/us-news/2020/feb/25/anti-greta-teen-activist-cpac-conference-climate-sceptic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She had her say.
All she can do now is repeat - and I think she'd be bored doing that.

It was only far left commies that paid her any mind in the first place.

>It was only

And that began and ended with far left commies.
Why waste your time with such a childish post.

Attached: 1552503096043.jpg (652x960, 463K)

>And that began and ended

Alas, the tedious little shit hasn't gone away yet. This event is taking place today.

Attached: Untitled.png (638x826, 397K)

Keep telling yourself that, kid.

When the sun rises in the east, when the seas go dry, when CO2 levels return to normal, the craze will end.

It doesn't matter.
We're about 20 years too late to do anything about the climate. It's free fall towards the end of mamal life. If we're lucky we have two, maybe three generations left before the earth can't support our kind of life anymore.

Don't worry about the planet though, Earth will be fine - it's just we will gone. We're going poof.

>Oh no I'm so triggered, I'll call him kid, that's neat trick!
^ftfy

Its not over, they are going to fuck everything incase it rains too much in 30 years time

Nah, humanity will survive, but only after a big die-off. Crops will fail and there will be widespread famine. But it will mostly be niggers and shitholers who starve, so it's all good. I'm embracing climate catastrophe as a positive change.

It's well that you do, 'cos we can't prevent it.

stop samefagging, you sound like a faggot

Attached: 1423052311289.jpg (400x300, 35K)

Probably

>I have no argument but reeeee
^ftfy

Her fame can’t always be at peak status. When she’s in her 20s, she starts wearing make-up/suits (and actually gets pretty hot tbh lol) and being more involved in politics instead of just giving “powerful” speeches. At 32 years of age she gets appointed to the minister of climate for Sweden by the prime minster. Ironically at age 34 she is involved in a bus accident where the vehicle met with black ice and slid into another oncoming vehicle, Greta was hospitalised but with no life threatening injuries. She actually gets ridiculed for having been in a vehicle that pollutes the environment Lol but it doesn’t stick. I can’t really give away much more than that but yeah she remains quite popular for some time. Also another climate loli pops up, someone without Aspergers. I think that she actually becomes popular this year if I remember correctly. You’ll see her on these boards just as much as Greta.

she was a meme from start and no one over 20 with a job took her seriously, which triggered the fuck out of the left. now the greta brand is dead, big corps will look for the next dumb trend to latch on to, in order to trick idiots to buy their book

Attached: phteven.gif (325x227, 187K)

Will she date an Indian or Muslim?

an indian. muslims are not allowed to eat bugs.

>muslims are not allowed to eat bugs
you don't know shit

Once we heard her spergout speech everyone laughed and realised just how much of an idiot she is.
Some teachers still shill her. It's only a few overemotional girls and faggots that think she's important.

Actually I take that back, doubt they think she's important. They're just jumping on the bandwagon.

yes, i pulled that out of my ass, but i got curious and googled a bit. and it seems i'm right, at least according to hardcore muslims...
>quora.com/Is-it-Halal-for-Muslims-to-eat-insects-and-grubs

fuck off to /pol

She goes on for another four years in superstar mode, and she becomes shockingly beautiful, until she is stomped to death by a cape buffalo in Tyndo, Zaire, in the spring of 2025. I am from the future. AMA.

Hey fuckhead come up with your own shit you just read this
I’ll actually fucking kiss you on the lips irl cunt fuck off

Are you twelve years old, a troll, or did you just escape your tard-wrangler long enough to jump on the fourchins and white knight for the autistic leftist talking head you love so much?

Attached: 1573873844537.jpg (828x1146, 93K)

Except you. Fag.

Didn't Al-Gore say the same shit fifty years ago?

She's a angry space potato rustled up about god fucking with the thermostat.

Global temperatures fluctuate over time.

but now that KungFlu is here, ain't no body got time for that.

Attached: 1570981911074.png (1189x997, 1M)

a challenger appears

Attached: german-teenage-climate-change-denier-naomi-seibt.jpg (634x357, 43K)

Retards dont get bored with repetitive tasks.

Thats not how I Cred Forums, bro. I like to click and pop, then read the answers.

>I assume stuff and attack very much like a 12 year old
^ftfy

prime katarina was a goddess

fuck that half breed german asian lgbt+ supporting cunt

>My only course of debate is to shittly strawman my opponent like a twelve year old
FTFY

Goddamn, that is one salty greta dick rider.

Holy shit bro I’m actually fucking seething rn. If I ever got my filthy degenerate hands on you I’d give you the biggest hand job while maintaining complete eye contact the entire time you fucking faggot

Imagine being triggered by a literal child.

Bro I’m seething so hard I actually had to fucking tell you twice

Attached: 1B099D2A-7F34-4AB8-8D00-4EF4FF61BCF0.jpg (547x456, 38K)

Bro it’s been like an hour and I’m still seething so fucking bad

She's been on a sailboat which is why no ones heard much from her. Youtubers Sailing La Vagabonde transported her.

What a failure you are

You gotta admit there's something endearing about Greta's enthusiastic naivete. She reminds me of my first gf, she had aspergers too. The sex was surprisingly good even if she was goofy

they busy make bernie threads atm

I make pro-Bernie threads then turn right around and makr pro-Trump threads.

Come at me bro

Attached: uu9pmDP.gif (500x244, 998K)

Nah, her parents have grifted every cent they can out of parading the little retard to paid appearances. She'll be 18 in the not too distant future, so she's a bit too old for paedophile far leftists to use as a poster girl parrot to push their insane rhetoric.

>She'll be 18 in the not too distant future, so she's a bit too old for paedophile far leftists

You would be mistaken kek

but, she's a cute alien looking fiend

Attached: Naomi Seibt.jpg (750x532, 54K)

These girls need some divesity.

Attached: 1551991911647.jpg (550x335, 29K)

Android 18

I'm ok with this

hands of pajeet, you will not sully the aryan flower

Attached: ks001.gif (350x350, 1.88M)

>I think that she actually becomes popular this year if I remember correctly.

You're too late user from the future. She's already popular and is about to meet Drumpf in the U.S. very soon. I made sure of that.
Greta is going to be hunted soon.
I, another user from the future, made sure of that

theguardian.com/us-news/2020/feb/25/anti-greta-teen-activist-cpac-conference-climate-sceptic

I'm leaking precum just thinking about it, user.

When can we expect a klimatet transgirl?

Attached: 1568160431838.png (898x511, 977K)

Eh, not bad

W-what?! NANI?! WHO ARE YOU SOLDIER? where you at bro? I know a couple places we could grab a bite to eat. My place and my dick.

I'm crazy about fucking her ass

good luck with that.

Attached: image.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 30K)

speaking of which where's that bald headed school shooting dyke speaker up to now since being over 18

Name? Just too many memes to keep track of them all