Feels thread. Please keep pics sfw. Thank you

Feels thread. Please keep pics sfw. Thank you

How are you all doing today, my friends?

Come get what's bothering you off your chest

Attached: Belphegor's Prime.jpg (2000x2000, 1.1M)

i haven't gone out and seen anyone except family in almost four whole weeks user, it's getting really lonely

Attached: 53468189cf1105acefb188cfac2933d11d06da9695d5553bb2e2dfcdb6de.png (507x512, 259K)

Do you still chat to people? Why haven't you been out, friend?

Attached: 2a9dede677aab7797e915fc54990cc88.jpg (372x526, 105K)

i still do talk with people, through telegram primarily, but since i quit my last job i haven't had money to go out and do much more than buy groceries or spend time with family.
i have a good friend i've been meaning to see but he lives further out than either of us are willing to travel (he's on the other side of the city) and we haven't had the time to spend a weekend together since last july.
ever since i dropped out of uni i just ended up going out less and less since i have no real obligations for now
[spoiler]except seeing my social worker about an assault i endured last month and occasionally seeing a psychiatrist.[/spoiler]
i've thought of taking a reasonable amount of money and seeing what going to a bar is like, but i'm too anxious about it since my last experience drinking with people irl
[spoiler]where i was convinced someone who was super into talking with me was into me and then i got extremely sick after learning it was a lie[/spoiler]

Attached: h.jpg (640x669, 49K)

its 4:30 am where im at and ive been doing bumps of adderal and vibing out to newgrounds radio, pretty chill night tbh

Attached: 1581416027095.jpg (768x768, 439K)

Unfortunately money is quite a big issue when it comes to hanging out with people. Do none of your friends share some hobbies with you that don't require spending money? Games, movies at home, maybe hanging out somewhere to chat.

I'm sorry about the assaualt, friend. I hope you're recovering/recovered well.

A bar could be a good idea to meet new people! Don't spend too much and try to focus more on people and having fun than on drinking yourself silly~

Not everyone is immature enough to fake interest as a prank. Don't let that stop you from having your own fun!

I've never tried adderall myself but I hope you're taking it responsibly! It sounds like a very comfy night :) What kind of music is on the radio?

Attached: 9ae81e6a7e5e87f53bc2332c925bb277.jpg (500x750, 328K)

im listening to the electronic section and its just banger after banger. also dont fucking tell me what to do with my own adderall mate

im sorry for being mean its just ive been doing it for the past few nights and im lowkey afriad it'll become a problem for me

Doing alright. Drank a ton, puked more. Sober now and don’t wanna drink my beer remaining but also not tired yet

Attached: C56B9DA7-4A61-4C59-A295-4D912E8A20DB.jpg (700x696, 40K)

the first time i did it i snorted 5 capsules worth in the span of 12 hours, turns out if i wasnt as fat as i am theres a good chance i would've died

Hi!

I'm not troubled at the moment or anything, just thought I'd pop into this thread for a sec and say hello to everyone.

Attached: Nerv.png (509x500, 93K)

Most of my friends are online and we play games through the internet. Really it's the lack of physically being with people that's getting to me, but I don't know many people locally who mesh well with me.

Really what holds me back from bars is just that they're closely tied with a style of nightlife that I don't jive with. It's really hard for me to break out of my shell in that kind of environment. There are some game stores that hold events and I enjoy their MTG drafts but they usually use really expensive boosters that I don't have the money anymore to play with, and just hanging around "just to play games" without making some purchase sits weird with me.

I just wish I wasn’t poor and could get my xbox Gamepass turned back on lol

i cant stop jerking it to

Attached: isabelle.jpg (423x587, 42K)

burn in hell

YYYAAA!
HAF
hg
OK I'm done

Attached: isabelle2.jpg (423x587, 46K)

c'mon user, dont do this......

Attached: why.jpg (1280x705, 53K)

1/?

Attached: gDy6njf.png (1366x1200, 380K)

2/?

Attached: a7SFNwB.jpg (1036x653, 91K)

FUCK user, hit my like a bus

3/?

Attached: dmx09Bf.png (2394x1132, 438K)

Ah I just asked that you didn't overdo it is all, friend~ If you're not, then have all the fun in the world! :)

Why are you drinnking so much, friend? Why not go for a walk?

That sounds exactly like the overdoing it I was talking about. Please be careful

Hi, friend! Thannks for stopping by :) I'm glad you're doing well

Well your options are trying to get out of your comfort zone with the potential of having lots of fun or hoping to find someonen who's more suited to how you like to have fun~ Both have their own struggles, friend. Is it worth being lonely for so long? Or is it worth the stress of goingn out and doing things you don't usually do

I'm sorry that you're struggling with money, friend. Do you have a job at all?

Attached: 3a57dbb96d27503f34da75970310f3d0.jpg (800x750, 92K)

4/?

Attached: XTpOsJR.png (1420x1634, 1.93M)

>through telegram
are you communicating with us from the 1960s?

yes, i go to the fair every once in a while and talk to a ham operator who can send my radiograms to a person who can wire for me.

I'm a teacher
My class is full of pretentious adults
I don't know how to manage them and I'm failing to teach the good ones while encouraging bad behavior because I'm too pussy to put my foot down
I hate myself for not doing it earlier.
Hope today isn't a shit day.

5/?

Honestly Cred Forumsro, I'm right there with you. Been a couple years since I've really been on Cred Forums but I haven't seen any feels threads the past week until today. I just wish I still had the contacts and money to afford some coke. Then I could get my mind off things.

Attached: kQNPDLg.png (639x304, 191K)

Just a friendly reminder anons make up stories for replies so don't take those greentexts too seriously. Target audience is the underages on here.

be safe, friend :)

I think a lot of it is just deciding to gain some resolve and actually go out to the bar. I think I should stop being so afraid of interaction and just fucking do it for once.

7/?

Haha very true but this is mainly a feels thread for sad stories I'd expect. Real or not, as long as they seem realistic, all you can do is hope that you can empathize with someone else out in the world.

Attached: kkfNuyk.jpg (778x678, 130K)

8/?

Attached: 1urJlfl.png (709x655, 119K)

why would you save greentexts that just make you feels sad

9/?

Because I constantly wear the facade that I'm happy in real life to make sure my co-workers/mom/friends etc don't worry about me.
The only time I really feel normal is when I'm drunk, on drugs or posting shitty green text stories in a feels thread. Maybe a combo of the three.

Attached: Dmt5o.png (1318x1174, 264K)

Are the bad students' actions affecting the good? Have you tried simply ignoring them if they're trying to get a rise out of you?

Attached: 0fb.jpg (500x735, 516K)

10/?

Attached: QElIzHw.jpg (1302x830, 93K)

11/?

Attached: VJdgDuu.png (1424x776, 96K)

12/12 Since the Cred Forums captcha is being fucking retarded. Hope you folks have a good night. Maybe I'll see you Cred Forumsros in a future feels thread.

Attached: Xvg3wfd.jpg (778x521, 199K)

Help me understand user. Who would do this to themselves

week one of posting on Cred Forums and i already feel at home. thanks friend.

I'm always fucking depressed, i would end it all but it would rip my girls heart out and my mom would probably go nuts. . Fucking sick of everything, I go to work get treated like shit, my bills are fucking sky high and every time I have enough money to pay them they go up with late fees so its an endless cycle of me giving money to my bills. When I think shits almost payed off on bills i'm like "OOPS i spent so much time paying bills, forgot rent.." Then i'm broke again and the bills keep going up. Paying so much on bills I held off on buying shoes, even though they were completely blown out and the soles were busted..When I bought shoes my bills went up because I couldn't pay for both...Cant work without shoes so...Fucking human version of a dog chasing its own tail... I'm a loser, and i know it. People say "Oh your not a loser" But, i'm not exactly winning at life, am i? I'm just barely scratching by...Every week is a struggle, and i'm tired of struggling.. It never gets better, people say it will but when?

I'm fucking over it all..

Attached: 58764345598.jpg (944x618, 59K)

this hit the feels like a fucking train

Attached: dmissuchagoodguy.jpg (800x654, 69K)

Apparently I'm not a robot, sick.

Attached: 1412128418205.jpg (963x2134, 317K)

This fucking faggot

Nothing, I'm off work today and it's comfy cold outside instead of being a hot humid fuck fest. So I can stay wrapped up in my blankets in bed all day posting loli and listening to music.

Hope you anons are doing okay as well.

Attached: 1580381687870.jpg (1984x2976, 840K)

Attached: 1440565297075.png (1848x4188, 1.07M)

Attached: 1445673403402.jpg (854x960, 85K)

How about you just fucking lurk moar niggers? How new can you be?

Do what~?

If you're depressed and things aren't getting better, why not change things up? Why not borrow money to catch up on bills and paying them back?

You say you're not winning at life but you neglect the things you do havea. A partner who would be devestated if you were gone, a place to stay, a job that can at least manage your bills. "Winners" aren't the billionaires with fancy cars, friend. Everyone has their flaws and downsides. I think the real winners are those who can come to terms with their life. If you're not there, then maybe change things up? Get a better paying job, even if it means doing something you don't quite like for a little while. Then you can maybe get a license or something and look for work elsewhere. Anything that requires a license pays a fair bit so it wouldn't be a bad investment down the line!

Comfy cold mornings to work are always a great way to start the day. It's tough to get out of bed, though.

Attached: 5c857d69dfbdcf1a8dd8eb48d94917b8.jpg (800x559, 177K)

hey user isabelle is really cute do you think you could just post the cutest pic you have of her? really need a smile in these trying times.

I love all you crazy bastards and I don't care who has a problem with it

Attached: 1582332049019.jpg (620x257, 45K)

Here's one of my favourites! I'll post a few more of my cutest for you :)

Attached: 47bff9855ad9e6ebda39198e2e72d52b.jpg (600x800, 99K)

i love u too user :)

Attached: 5669a753d8ce7a20cce027e280cfbea5.png (605x474, 211K)

Attached: 1216350438609.jpg (943x1371, 381K)

Attached: 1453925314241.jpg (650x800, 183K)

This message has to be unique. I tried posting 8 different pictures thinkinng "oh I used that picture already?!" haha

Attached: f8e1c6dd2f5764e3d5a0fdb93ce2ee41.jpg (600x800, 95K)

thanks

I'm not op but this one makes me smile

Attached: 1582220117128.jpg (1271x1089, 121K)

Is that from the Disney stuff? I might have to check those comics out if they're this good

Left my girlfriend two weeks ago after a three-year relationship because I found out she hasn't been very honest with me. More or less just been drinking everyday and started smoking again. I also fucked up my parents car this morning driving out of a friend's yard. Busted a mirror, pretty bad dents and scratches on the side and the front bumper is hanging off. For the first time in a long time, I feel very sad and frustrated. Fuck.

Attached: 1581771030364.png (768x732, 257K)

Doing bad as always. I can't get over my anxiety/irritable, it gets better then worse, but it's always bad. There's no way to make it better, all I can do is deal with the symptoms

Sunday I got blackout drunk and pooped/puked all over my kitchen and bedroom. I was hungover for 3 days. It's been a pretty bad week. I'm not going to drink anymore

Attached: 1.05.39+Washu-sama+the+genius.jpg (720x480, 80K)

Not sure. It predates the sale of Star Wars to Disney, don't know who was doing the comics then.

Attached: 1436922312816.gif (265x260, 1023K)

Attached: doggo down.webm (846x476, 1.98M)

Feels are hitting me extra hard today but otherwise its the same old shit. Always good to see that doll tho

No problem! :)

I adore people who draw Belle all fluffy haha

I'm sorry to hear about your ex, friend.

The situation with the car sounds very stressful. Have your parents found out? I'm sure they wouldn't hold you so accountable. Do you currently work, friend? Maybe you could pay the excess if your parents claim to be the ones driving and have it repaired?

I'm glad you've quit drinking and I'm sorry it took such a bad experience to get you to do so. What's been causing your anxiety, friend? It sounds really bad to be something like work~

Attached: 6c6691eeb5027ca51e82a2d1da193f05.jpg (500x701, 118K)

>The situation with the car sounds very stressful. Have your parents found out? I'm sure they wouldn't hold you so accountable. Do you currently work, friend? Maybe you could pay the excess if your parents claim to be the ones driving and have it repaired?
Yeah I told my dad right away. He says insurance should cover a good bit of it but I'm probably still gonna have to cough up a few hundred bucks. It's not all that bad the more I think about it but I really didn't need it today. By the way, thanks therapy user. The only person I can really talk to right now.

Attached: ad13380bfe7312252d01f88e2a1f0005.jpg (236x295, 19K)

>I'm glad you've quit drinking and I'm sorry it took such a bad experience to get you to do so. What's been causing your anxiety, friend? It sounds really bad to be something like work~
I have mild autism. Not severe enough to get NEET bux, too severe to handle stress like an average person. I've tried antidepressants (didn't help at all), exercising (helps a ton), talking to people more, etc. Exercise and CBT helps the most, but it's just an endless cycle of ups and downs and I never feel stable. Every day I wake up I'm anxious as fuck about going to work, no matter how much I work out or do CBT. Life is hard enough without all the extra stress. It's not fair and I hate dealing with it. If it weren't for people like you that sympathize for me I would not even try and just end up homeless or worse

Attached: 1581612167442.jpg (564x564, 99K)

I was just informed that I have a rare condition called eosinophilic esophagitis, after most gastrointestinal doctor's not taking me seriously and just telling me to stop smoking weed or cut out gluten. I had to get an endoscopy, and they removed a polyp from my esophagus. They also took a look inside and found advanced scarring and bleeding lesions.

I have been in such chronic pain and debilitating nausea, that I've had to be hospitalized for dehydration, and I dropped over the course of two years from 110 and swimming/ballet/veterinary school to 89 pounds and barely able to walk around my apartment without getting sick. Now I've had to quit my job, and I want to help support my bills with my SO, but I can barely sit up long enough to even paint or type on my computer for longer than about an hour.

Now that I have a diagnosis, I should start to feel better soon, but I feel depressed and powerless, and it's been building and building on overtime until things got out of control.

On the other side of things, I haven't physically seen anyone I know besides my SO and parents, and any chats I've had with friends have been short messages. And I don't want to even talk to my parents, because I can't look my mom in the eyes anymore knowing that she cheated on my dad and guilted him with suicide threats to stay with her.

Idk Isabelle... I just want it to be March 20th so I can get lost on a deserted getaway.

And play Doom. I pre-ordered that too.

I had a simillar experience.

>be 16, start doing mma
>dad always talked about mma and tried to talk about it with me but i always acted like a know-it-all asshole.
>be 21, I was learning japanese because i got into the jet programme.
> we get a new dog, a pitch black, labrodor
> dad names it 'kuro' (black in japanese, yes its cringey no it wasnt my idea, no i dont like anime)
>my dad brings me a single sheet of A5 paper a few days after naming the dog with a really messy attempt at katakana, and a wonky ass 黒 kanji (kuro). He's HEAVILLY dyslexic so this all turned out real bad.
>appreciate the gesture, but laughingly and kinda douch-ily correct him like the big brain i thought i was.
> my dad has been really unwell and is in hospital for being (essentially) poisened by his owm body, he has a fistula, and the puss damages his bloodstream or something? Im not sure of the details.
>looking through his stuff in his tiny flat (appartment) and under his table-shelf thing i see an a5 notepad
>lots of random hiragana and katakana scribblings. He literally wrote out ネ like 30 times.
>But he must've made literally 100+ attempts at writing 黒. Before and after i told him how to write it.

>towards the back of the book he tried to write "i love you" in kataka and the japanese equivalent in hiragana.
>check his phone, to play a youtube video for us while im visiting him. he has like 50 tabs open in the 'internet'.
>He's 63 ok.
>Tons of yt playlists "bjj", "muay thai", "fights to watch with user". Each with 20+ vids in.
>check history in the internet app as a joke, scrolling back months.
>"how to say black in japanese"
>"how to say fuck you in japanese"
>how to say, "i love you son" in japanese.