Newfag here, can someone tell me about the 'actual true story inbound' pasta ? Is it supposed to be so unfunny or...

newfag here, can someone tell me about the 'actual true story inbound' pasta ? Is it supposed to be so unfunny or , it some kind of inside joke ?

Attached: 1526780025179.jpg (1273x1155, 328K)

It's a reddit repost

Just some gay shit

Attached: 5CE659A1-CE25-43E6-82D3-18CDC4850270.jpg (500x1388, 107K)

Autists like repetition.
Look at the Cred Forums catalog and see how much is just endless repetition, this should tell you something about the majority of Cred Forumstards, their mental state and their lack of maturity.

Pic unrelated

Attached: YFCY-2016-Infographic.jpg (1687x2587, 1.88M)

Just a lame joke. It started showing up in every ylyl thread about two or three years ago, and the autist responsible for it has continued posting it ever since.

Dumb nigger

Imbecile

Your brain is incapable of understanding

Wrong. Shit has been around for longer and has been coming back every now and then.
3 months ago i started to post this shit in every ylyl thread i saw, since then other anons picked up on it and its being posted more often again.

The point is that its not supposed to be funny which is part of ylyl threads.
These dumb retards above don't understand where they are, Cred Forums does not make sense, it does not have to and posting the opposite of what the subject is about is expected and good, it keeps this board stable.
Don't listen to these dumb niggers, i've been an oldfag since mid 2006 and this is how you keep the peace around here

Stop trying to impress the newfag you mongoloid.

Fuck off dumb nigger monkey

this

>how do I look cool on Cred Forums? I know, I'll sperg and be edgy kid! That's a neat trick!
^ftfy

This is exactly what i was talking about

>nooo you must be impressed by meeeeee reeeee
^ftfy

Your dumb assumption proofs you're just a nigger

>reeeee
^ftfy

Exactly

It's a stupid copy pasta some group of fags religiously post over and over. It gets yous, so they keep doing.

you're just an idiot. please reconsider your life choises.

Oh the irony

Shut the fuck up redbit poster idiot

exactly what i mean.

Exactly

Nigger

repeating words now, are we? yeah, you're really mature. keep up the good work pal.

This thread is funnier than any YLYL has been by a long mile

agreed

Dumb nigger monkey

Attached: nigger monkey.png (990x682, 308K)