Coronavirus is closing in and there's no stopping it, it's only a matter of time until you get it...

Coronavirus is closing in and there's no stopping it, it's only a matter of time until you get it. What's on the top of your bucket list to do before you die?

Attached: HERO_coronavirus-730x430.jpg (730x430, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vac-lshtm.shinyapps.io/ncov_tracker/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vac-lshtm.shinyapps.io/ncov_tracker/

If you really want to be scared shitless you should only check the box that says 2009 H1N1 (Swine flu) and look at how many people died back then.

Fuck a nonwhite woman. I’ve had tons of pussy but all of it was (is) white. I’d really love to pump a thicc dark black girl or a curvy Arab, Persian or Desi.

>Fox told me not to panic so I’m going to get into every single thread and keep comparing this to a flu because I have no conception of how transmission rates impact the magnitude of a mortality percentage.

that's a lie. it's not coming to the US, and we'll have a vaccine "very very soon" even if it does. what, 24 cases? lol

>implying i'm actually gonna die ieven if i catch it
>implying i'm a senile 80yo fag with no system immunity whatsoever
go take a look at the death ratio and statistics on who has died in comparison to how many people have contracted the virus

Fucking retard

how does trasmission rates impact the magnitude of mortality percentage exactly? The ration between ill:dead will remain around the same percentage cause mortality depends on the nature of the virus itself, meaning that unless you already are a weak, old individual, with many other illnesses and no antibodies left, you wont die if you're trated correctly, no matter how many people contract it.

>we'll have a vaccine "very very soon"
the absolute state of the average burger lmao

Is this the average American? Your ancestors created an empire and you live in the shadow of that. You useless shit.

furious, jealous foreign FILTH that can't immigrate to my great great nation and hide from coronavirus + be vaccinated :>) because you were deported for being illegals

if your dirt countries can afford the vaccines, i'm sure we'll sell it to you :/

Attached: Patriot.jpg (480x480, 27K)

1 its 60 cases, and 2 no vaccine for years

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it's 384947373774 cases, and no vaccine for 385858585 years! hurrrrrrrrrrrrrr vote stalin, communism party 2020!!

my girl is preggo and this corona biz is making me nervous

Getting heart surgery in 3 hours.
If I get Covid-19 this year I'm going to be fucking pissed.

Ever read The Road?

As opposed to we will have a vaccine in days? Do you know how vaccines work? Do you know how they develop them? Apparenly not if you think we are days or weeks away

yes, and i'v seen the movie as well. the book is better. i wouldn't mind a post-apocalyptic lonewolf & cub -life.

>he doesn't even know where people responding to him are from
>FURIOUS, JELLY, "FOREIGN FILTH"
lmao once again, the delusion is showing through your posts mutt. Go look up how many cases we have in Belgium and seethe some more :3

Attached: 1581033617317.jpg (342x344, 14K)

you'll be fine, have a good day -- it'll be a breeze. just count back and intoooooo dream land for a hell of a sleep. as far as the virus stuff, your heart's amazingly strong (esp post-surgery), so a little virus like the flu's nothing some antivirals can't wipe out IF you get it.

I agree the book is better.
There have been worse book to film adaptations though.
Maybe I have a bias towards Viggo.

>I can’t read

It doesn’t impact the percentage. It impacts the magnitude of the percentage. Two percent dead out of a few thousand (as with flu outbreaks) isn’t much to worry about. Two percent of a hundred thousand and growing at an accelerating rate is something else entirely.

But you keep watching fox and doing your little math sentences and telling yourself you have the red pill.

True.
I just keep picturing a 28 days later lol.

lol yeah man, the head virologists say this will surely spread, but they say the the intensity of the flu varies greatly. some people who have it barely know it. and the reason the fatalities are so high in China is because they had no places to go for medicine (antivirals), similar to the deaths on the cruise ships.
However those with flu fatalities in general are usually infants or the very elderly.

for real? if so, i wish you good luck user. and a corona-free stay at your hospital

viggo is weird. i think his problem is that people think he his better looking than he actually is and that creates another illusion of him being a better actor than he actually is.

Just don’t accidentally wake up during surgery. I’ve heard stories of people waking up under weak anesthesia and being in excruciating pain during their operation. Scary as fuck.