Need help

Need help
A close friend of mine has an extremely hot ex girlfriend that keeps hitting on me, and she wants to go out to the bars tomorrow night and go back to her place after. They dated 5 years ago, but every time we were super coked out he would talk about her. idk what to do, part of me thinks i should honor the bro code, while another part of me thinks that he has moved on and it would be okay as long as we kinda kept it under wraps.
Thoughts?
Pic unrelated

Attached: 1498393493485.jpg (960x1280, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/KnZWR4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you really consider him as a friend then honor the bro code, otherwise just go for it.

I mean... at the end of day youll be doing your boy dirty and you know that. I don't think ass is worth ending friendships with your bros. But since you came to Cred Forums to look for the answer YOU really wanna hear, I'll give it to ya.

don't be a pussy OP go fuck her fgt.

Attached: C2E2D10B_6701_4B8D_8311_3EE4EC76D141.jpg (800x732, 76K)

If you get with her in a serious way, you WILL NOT be friends with that dude anymore. If he's not an important friend then it might be fine or worth it, but if he's really a good friend then you SHOULD NOT get with her.

thanks boys, im gonna tell her tomorrow morning that i probably shouldnt hang out with her. he is a close friend of mine, and honestly ass for one night isnt worth losing a friendship over. appreciate u guys

>I do coke
>I’m pretending to have a moral crisis
>mostly I want you to know some girl is pretending she wants to fuck me so I’ll spend a night buying her drinks

If this isn’t a LARP... there is no bro code. Certainly not after five years. But try to remember why they broke up and what it was about her he decided not to try to keep (despite his wistful remembrances when he’s high) and ask yourself if it isn’t a red flag you should be heeding instead of trying to get your dick wet.

ITT: people who complain in other threads about being forever alone who are posting in this thread about how their bros are more important than hoes.

Ask him. If he doesnt care, great. If he does, who cares do it anyway, he was going to find out & hate you eventually anyway

Is her name Morgan?

damn this is honestly some of the best advice so far, thank you my friend

nope, first letter K

>hate you eventually anyway

damn probably though i mean we have had a lot of issues, mostly stemming from our previous lifestyle of doing coke all of the time, and also his new gf is a total bitch

Fuck her, bust on her face, call her a whore a leave.

If she ever tries to use it to hurt your boy, tell him how your disrespected her. If she doesn't, become her daddy dom.

I was in op shoes a few years ago and I went for it. I think I went for it cause the freind was a beta bitch. I wasnt worried about him fighting me i could kick his ass with my arms tied. Me and the girl dated for 2 years. Shit was ok. He still came by to chill after he got over the fact. We arent as close as we were but nothing was lost cause I dont have to hear him complain about his life as much anymore. I even asked him if it was ok and he told me yes and then called her crying telling her not to date me. Which ended up making her want me more. There was a patch of 2 or 3 months where he didnt talk to me at all. So like the others said if he is a asset to you as a freind dont do it.

HAHAHAHAH solid advice

To add to this when he started coming by and chilling we were watching toy story and me and the girl could not contain laughter when you have a freind in me started playing.

damn so it like partially worked out for you. He is a pretty spiteful guy, generally an easily upset man. I should ask though (if i were to try and go through with this) and just see what he says. Knowing him, he would probably instantly get mad at just the thought tbh

kek

imgur.com/KnZWR4U 4

Yea shit was funny. Then we were cruising around one night smoking weed and I played best freinds girl by the cars

ur wild my dude completely mad

I'm just an asshole

come to think of it there is a pop song by Rick Springfield that is pretty fuckin accurate....

That would be what I'll listen to it on my drive to work and have a few keks

youtube.com/watch?v=qYkbTyHXwbs

Oh fuck yea

now i think this could be a trap
thanks, Cred Forums

well thank you gentlemen im gonna go to bed and sleep on it. I either A) call it off and just continue on in my solitude or B) ask him about it and see how he feels about me going out for a couple drinks with her. I definitely dont feel okay about sneakin behind his back and just going for it, and this thread helped me see that. thanks boys

It's not worth it man, woman are fucking crazy. chances are if it didn't work out with your friend since you obviously have things in common with him it will be the same for you.
>talking from experience here
I dated an ex of my friend, I told him about it in person after we started, he was pissed but relatively cool about it, anyway she was batshit insane and it didn't work out, it certainly wasn't worth the pain it caused my friend.

hoes before bros

Kylie?

Sauce is dollywinks, kings. Don't let faggot OP trick you into thinking he actually knows this slut.

Attached: 142.jpg (622x521, 63K)

millions of single girls worldwide, thousands of girls close to you; yet you want to throw away a good friend to get your dick wet.

jerk off, then reconsider

fuck her.
back in the days in high school had a friend, he really liked this one girl. She was hot.... doing rock n roll for years great posture slim long black hair body tight af..... so this girl was always trying to get me like when we see each other she tell me lets go to the beach just 2 of us you know shit like that.... basically i just needed to call her tell her my parents are at work and its done i will be smashing that......but never did it because of my friend......years later now i regret i didnt do it because this friend turn out kinda meh....also years go by you drift a part you get a job gf etc... you dont have the same relationship with friends like before..
Clap that ass my man or you will end up regretting it just like i did.