Hey Cred Forumsros I need your medical help. I have a really big and painful abcess in my armpit. So I was wondering...

Hey Cred Forumsros I need your medical help. I have a really big and painful abcess in my armpit. So I was wondering, would it be safe to use a needle like pic related to succ the pus out? It's too deep and painful to just pop it. Thanks

Attached: Insulin-Syringes.jpg (355x344, 10K)

I'm bumping this because I want to know too.

Can you trust people on here to give you the truth though?

Please

Yeah it's fine. I've done it twice.

That's basically what real med fags will do at the hospital anyway

Use Prid. It will work in a few days. t sweaty autist.

russet potato will draw toxins closer to the surface, ancient homeopathic trick. If you don't get it all it's just going to come back or go staph. Draw it up and lance it.

Attached: 20200227_043521.jpg (2048x1536, 693K)

Picture of abscess now

Can't, it's too deep under the skin, like over half an inch

go for it, as long as you don't mind not getting rid of it and just making it more inflamed and painful
go to the doctor retard, unless you live in a 3rd world shithole it'll be free anyway

Is it homeopathic or does it work?
Go to a doctor. Probably still cheaper than getting infected and having to got to the hospital anyway.

You need much more than draining this shit, like bloodtests and stuff, it can be bad

Do it

That thing must be removed, not just emptied. Otherwise it will return.

My wife is Mexican, she swears by it. Learned from her grandmother.

Oh and she's an LPN, but still uses her home remedies on herself and me. Pretty nifty stuff. Can't sleep, fuck melatonin, use valerian root tea.

That's not how doctors would get the puss out, they would lance it not try and suck it out.

>Seeking genuine medical help from Cred Forums

Attached: 1p4r30.jpg (600x600, 45K)

they usually Lance it.. a needle that size wouldnt do shit.. also theres a risk of it being in close proximity to one of the lymph nodes.. so id say let a doctor see it before deciding what to do..

If it's that deep then how do you know it's abscess dummy?
Abscess means that it is "isloated". You can only easily tell if a cyst is abscess when it is close to the surface because you can grab it with your fingers and move it around.
The occurs because your body has encapsulated a contaminant that it could not destroy.

If it's abscess, you should not only drain it, but remove the exterior (and have it tested to be certain that you shouldn't take some kind of antibiotic). If it is NOT abscess then it definitely needs to be cut out and biopsied.

You're going to die of sepsis if you fuck around. It will be extremely painful, and you'll probably end up at the hospital anyway.

>It will be extremely painful
heh...
for you

>I'm hard af guys... Too hard and masculine to feel pain

You sound like a colossal faggot

men actually feel more pain than women do, so not feeling masculine pain basically makes you a woman.

Not a good idea. Something deep under the skin is liable to cause injury when you try and hit it. Trying to succ with the syringe is even worse of an idea because it can cause serious damage to the body. This is absolutely the kind of thing you NEED to see a doctor for.

This worked to drain an infected hair follicle on my butt. Also hot baths and gentle squeezing

You run the risk of an even worse infection using your method. I'd just go to the ER and have them lance it with their sterile equipment...plus you might get some fun drugs out of it.

It would be better to clean the area and prove it with an xacto knife or very sharp needle until you hit the jackpot. Then squeeze it, squeeze some more and squeeze again. Act as if you’re trying to get your fingers behind the area through your skin.

Sanitize and let heal naturally. It’ll hurt like a bitch, try having a drink first.

T. Black market doctor

There is a high possibility that its not an abscess and that it is instead a swollen lymph node. Post pics so we can tell if its cancer.

>satan's an honest okay guy

Who would've thunk

Attached: Alec.png (454x416, 131K)

Only do this if you’re sure it’s a pocket and have seen the puss / can move It freely.

If it’s hard or stationary, A) see a doctor B) wait a month and keep it clean, if not gone DEFINITELY see a doctor.

Don't go poking around in your armpit. You'll bleed to death. Extremely dangerous area to get cut due to the arteries.

Ignore the posts in this thread and go to the doctor.