Have you given up going outside?

Have you given up going outside?

Attached: 1579044853798.jpg (1538x2048, 400K)

I swear, it's impossible for a camera to focus on Asian girls. They are always, 100% of the time, blurry.

always outside, every day. only thing that makes sense

>heineken

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Isn't this some half jap half russian girl?

I only go outside to go to work and to go to the store. I have no friends and I want to be alone. Sometimes if I'm off work and don't have any food in the house I will starve myself for a couple of days to avoid going outside and just lye on the couch I sleep on.

Attached: 1580423133747.jpg (2976x1984, 963K)

Me too

No

Attached: 1579044853798.jpg (900x1200, 150K)

i live in a shitty slums , dunno what to do with ppl here except getting drunk and getting in trouble

Attached: dalnia5.jpg (1200x900, 227K)

I'm so tired of drinking alone fuck

No. In about 15 minutes after i finish my coffee i'm going to take my little dachshund out a walk across the local fields as they are all covered in snow.

where can I find more girls with this sharp eye look? it really turns me on.

best drinking waifu material
10/10 would cuddle and drink myself to death with her

Go to literally any university. Be careful, the men protect their own.

No, I'm still trying

ok, how should I prepare myself for challengers? What are their weaknesses? Any secret techniques I should be aware of?

work, gym then home not a fan of people

That pic is very comforting to me. I had to go out a couple of days lately and it felt pretty good to get out. This time of year has nice comfy weather but unfortunately the virus outbreak is a pretty big concern. None of the drugstores I went to had any face masks left for sale either.

Almost. I'm going to try getting a job one more time, and if that doesn't pan out, I'm going to be a NEET until I die

So cute. I bet she's gassy from all that pizza and vodka. I wonder what her farts smell like

that's because there's a filter on 100% of the time that makes the skin look blurry, your smartphone camera probably has the option too

Yeah. Laying here for a few weeks. Need to go out soon. Don't fucking want to.

>don't have any food in the house
pasta + instant sause
rice + butter
canned corned beef
canned corn
canned tuna

Is she supposed to resemble Makoto from Persona 5? Nice

dont drink alc, it only makes you depressed