RIP

RIP
March 19, 1952 - March 15, 2020
His suicide came as a surprise

Attached: wie.jpg (1080x1440, 193K)

Came as no surprise to me.

If you ever came it would be a surprise.

I came, no surprise.

What we have here is a demonstration of why one should not trust elites. They sacrificed harvey as a distraction. Sure, they could have arrested Pedosta, but, no, we get the obese jew who wants people to watch him in the shower. At least we know harvey bathed regularly.

Goodnight sweet prince

Attached: 37019C90-D86D-4E8C-A2A9-1732313AEA55.jpg (300x400, 18K)

+1 to the tRump body count.

if they wanted to they would have killed him 2 years ago when his whole story broke, no point in assassinating him now, everythings out in the open and the court hearings are done

exactly what a conspirator would say

Conspiracy theory on fake news.

Harvey Weinstein is not dead and today is not march

I screenshotted. Im hoping your right.

Why, does he have dirt on the clintons?

Nothing gets past you Detective Einstein

Thanks

Facepalm.jpg

# Harvey did nothing wrong !

maybe he wanted to point out pretending that youre only pretending to be idiot when youre in fact idiot is not funny

Yeah, everyone already knows the Democrat party is supported by child molesters, and if you vote (D) then you're tacitly approving of pedofilia and exploitation. No point in having him murdered the same way as every other Clinton/Obama investigator/witness/whistelblower as we all know what fucking monsters populate the left at this point, and only the stupid and blind remain as "progressives".

Hillary accepted a lot of money from him so he's become inconvenient to her.

Too bad it's fake

Attached: IMG_20200129_084454.jpg (1080x1079, 306K)

Weinstein can barely walk nowadays.
He's living on borrowed time anyways. He's been doing this shit for decades but they waited until he was knocking on death's door to throw him under the bus.

Meanwhile, Dan Schneider get away with it hahaha

The amount of butthurt that would arise if this actually got trending would be fucking hilarious

U fuckin retard, he's faking all that shit nigger

Too bad it is just SARS.

Holy fuckchan