Really faggots? Really?

Really faggots? Really?

youtube.com/watch?v=XySuFFW3Qj0

Attached: orlando heroes.jpg (1080x600, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/video/florida-law-faces-scrutiny-after-child-involuntarily-sent-to-mental-health-facility/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Flips out, punches and kicks three employees.. Cops get called...

Dindu...Dat Don Wanna

hahahha 15 years later after killing someone "please i don wanna !"

She is six years old

That is fucked up, man. Do you specifically employ rmed dumbasses in the police?

I'm no moralfag. Shit. I don't even like niggers. But this is cruel as fuck.

This. We put these people in safe environments with specially adapted education, care and support to help them integrate into the community.
You guys give them guns and uniforms.

God I hate niggers

What did she do? I mean seriously it’s not like the niggers say, the cops just don’t go randomly handcuffing and shooting people for the fuck of it.

I'm scared to think what would've happened to me if they had Zero Tolerance policies back in my day.

When I was 6 years old, I had heard that if you were to cut a chicken's head off that it would continue to run around and for some reason this was fascinating to me. 6 year old me couldn't comprehend how anything could continue to move without a head. That thought stuck with me in my 1st grade class. The teacher had us draw something that we wished for and... and I drew a picture of a headless chicken running with blood spewing off of its neck. Nothing came of that, nothing at all, but shit, if I were a 1st grader doing that today, I'd be talking to psychiatrists and put on a watch list.

its just one incident done in some shitty school by small amount of idiots in a 330mln country and you retards gonna go "AMAGAD ITS LIKE THAT IN WHOLE CONTRY ON EVERY STEP"

The six year old had a tantrum in class and slapped the teachers on the leg.
Seems like pretty normal six year old behaviour to me.

florida public schools are not where you want to send your kids

Nobody said anything of the sort in this thread, but thank you for your invaluable input anyway.

get a life virgin or ill say "donald trump"

Attached: 11199725.jpg (250x250, 38K)

>handcuffed 6 yo girl

Attached: 1520548870945.jpg (445x600, 171K)

Nigger kid chimps out... nigger principal says he’s gonna press charges cause he’s a nigger too.

Niggers out niggering niggers... zoo keeper comes to take baby chimp to the zoo. Society yells at zoo keeper and he loses his job.

Eventually the zoo keepers aren’t going to want to take the animals back to the zoo. You should be afraid when this happens.

Not what happened, schlomo.

>coz you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

Thank you for taking the opportunity to clear up any misunderstanding, then.

LOL REPUBLICAN FLORIDA IS A DISASTER
Trump says SHE WAS GUILTY!!
THAT'S WHAT THEY GET FOR VOTING GOP!!!

Attached: Republican Dumpster Fire.png (640x517, 254K)

cops need to start beating the SHIT out of white 5yo's, that's the only way these retards will get it

>durrrr she's black so she must have gone around with a chain saw sawing people apart durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

it's time for these teachers to beat the SHIT of these retard's white kids.

Attached: Glory to Me Pepe.gif (260x229, 1.92M)

Nice argument from ignorance.
The fucking shit that moves the world: I don't know a shit about It, but It has to be THIS WAY; she sould have done something.
Police is not always right. In fact most are undereducated guys looking for a for a good salary for their bad curriculum.

Give power, a gun and presumption of truthfulness before a judge, to someone with that profile, and there you have it.
Occam blade prevails

Wow bitch ass teachers got terrified after a light slap from 6 year old girl because she was frustrated with something goes and calls cops
>no informing the parents first to punish said child
>no detention our other simple methods to correct her behavior
>simply call cops as they feared for their lives
Honestly wtf? I bet it was because she's black, and the cop couldn't just give her a talking to? Instead put the child in cuffs and take her to the station, I'm pretty sure the police officers presence alone was enough. Fucking amerimutts I swear

You know, I'm going to defend the cop on this. Florida has a rule that says if a child misbehaves, it's the law's responsibility to hand it. Or they can take the child for mental health eval.
This officer was acting in the school's general safety, and the child's.
It's that simple. When Florida's schools put their children's behavior in your hands, arrest and apprehend everytime to avoid lawsuits.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
Bye Bye Niggy

liek the fact that the police took it seriously.

cbsnews.com/video/florida-law-faces-scrutiny-after-child-involuntarily-sent-to-mental-health-facility/

The Baker Act. When a child misbehaves, arrest arrest arrest/commit commit commit, or face a potential mass shooting and lawsuits.

until the laws change, you're FORCED to detain the kids.

Well that makes everything ok then. You guys just do what the gubberment tells you, regardless.

I crumpled up a ball of paper and threw it and said it was a bomb get on my level

laws are laws. you get sued when you don't follow laws, or lose your job. so until The People are smart enough to vote for better legislature and change the laws, it is what it is.

White kids behave better, it's an intelligence thing.

white kids behave like bad little feral raccoons with rabies, esp in florida and all southern/Midwest states. their parents are uneducated meth fiends who're in prison, and the little bastards are always acting out.

you would be the first to cry if cops would be free to ignore laws they dont agree with.

You just described black kids, try again Jamal

only because her family lied to her to tell her that the police are evil and want to kill her. the girl is scared shitless, because she believes her lying racist family.

In Florida the white kids ARE black kids.

white kids behave much, much worse than black kids. black kids' parents are educated, have money, and embrace science. they detest meth.

aside from black gang murder, look at white crime rates in America. These new .gov stats are showing that whites in red states are congenital rapists, burglars, murderers, robbers, molesters, and that whites from red states belong in prison -- not blacks.

Attached: White Congenital Criminals.jpg (1202x985, 213K)

perfect.
the sooner she learns that this shit doesn't fly, the sooner she will become a decent human being.

should be done to more brats, for all I care.

make a paper airplane, throw it at somebody while going "ah-lalalalalalala~"

It's almost like actions have consequences.

Whoa! Verbal judo!

no seriously, libtards - when confronted with being racists themselves - also resort to the retarded argument that "white" doesn't stand for a certain ethnicity, but a set of parameters and behaviors that put them into oppressor roles.

so I say, all apes that can't behave themselves, commit crimes, and take drugs, will from now on be called black.
not because of their ethnicity, but because of their behavior.

and the best part: libtards can't argue it away, without exposing themsleves as the racists they actually are.

Attached: 2k48t0[1].jpg (500x607, 22K)

Over here the police simply refuse to follow government legislation if it infringes on their oath or the rights of the people. They refuse to be the bully boys of the state.

This

so.... trump and trump supporters are... black?

yes, so stop shouting "fuck trump supporters", start shouting "fuck black people", and watch their narrative go down in a glorious combustion.

she's not going to hell faggot, they are just showing her that actions have consecuences.

keep drinking the soy m8

well no one would sue them or fire them for abiding by the 2nd amendment. am I right?

arresting a kid has no basis in the constitution, thus us Floridians are fine, there's no constitutional basis for a lawsuit (we live in THEE prison state of the world).

this is gold

back in the day, teachers and parents were the ones who disciplined children. Nowadays nobody does, so the police is taking charge. society wanted this

i meant *going to jail*

Attached: topkek[1].png (423x500, 313K)

The existence of niggers required the development of niglet-sized handcuffs.

Gentlemen, we have found the nigger in the woodpile.

Attached: SC325311.jpg (1600x1009, 320K)