How's it hangin bros?

How's it hangin bros?

Attached: 1582807463696.jpg (590x978, 117K)

Its almost time for school, champ. Better get going before you're late, buddy.

3edgy5me

Slither back into the abortion bucket faggot, no one cares how edgey you think you are.

I always cringe when I see how gay the internet is and how everyone cares about stupid ass cats and get overly offended by the dumb creatures getting mistreated. I understand if it's a dog or something that matters, but a cat... is a really stupid animal for losers

>is a really stupid animal for losers

You sound about 10 years old

y did cat suicide?

Attached: 1560637152556.png (500x500, 32K)

So cats are "stupid" so they dont deserve to live?

Bad pasta, kill yourself

God I wish that was me.

He never had those sweet dubs
Checked

So the very last living thing that was forced to endure your company voluntarily checked out huh?

Sucks to be you I guess. What now lillte edgelord?

I didn't say they don't deserve to live, but I don't see yall fruits get up in arms online over a pic or something technically smarter gettin' killed inhumanely and that happens all around ya. I just hate how people decided this one random stupid animal looks 'cute' so suddently we 'care' about it, because it happened to fit our superficial criteria for cuteness. If you're under it's control - you're a dumb cunt.

Because humans are top of the food chain its our moral responsibility to not be cruel fucks to less advanced lifeforms on this planet

Yeah me too.

this was a quick way to go. probably accidental.
that said, I live on a farm, and take about 500 cats per year. .22lr. they're a pest species. cost billions in damages per annum to the farm industry, and to the ecosystem in general, they cause many many extinctions.
I've accidentally taken many neighbor's cats, didn't know. Sheriff wants us farmers to take as many as we can, they're breeding like wildfire.

Attached: Barry White Love.webm (320x240, 1.37M)

Attached: DELTA CAT ZERO ONE NINER.webm (640x360, 591K)

Yeah right, you didn't notice the collar around it's neck? Fuck you.

Haha...cats sleep in the strangest places.

lol this was from like 5 years ago

what collar you edgy gay, stop WHINING. beings die all the time. that's life. get ahold of yourself.

Sad, lonely beta. Likely not, but you never know if your IP might be logged. In case.

Attached: IMG_20200108_160155.jpg (612x612, 51K)

Well.. if it was a dog at least I could get one off. Dont fuck with cats m8.

Then kill yourself faggot.

Microchips?

edge

That cat looks sad. I hope his day gets better

wtf??

Newfag get off of my board

that cat attempted to go on an amateur space mission, the parachute was for its recovery. sadly the small rocket failed midway through launch.

kill yourself faggot nigger kike spic

Cats are an invasive species, and must be purged. In Australia and other western nations, they're actively killing them because stupid "outdoor pet owners" don't spay these cretins, and they've massively overbred feral cats. sadly it's up to us to stop their population growth. drowning a litter isn't cruel, it's quick and drowning is a pleasant death according to ethicists.

Unironically my mom's cat killed himself this way. Apparently it's pretty common for them

cats are sadly very curious, and get hung up in all sorts of things. many times hanged to DEATH.

i absolutely adore cats but this is true

in Aus especially, they're very effective hunters and breed quickly