The beast is back for more. Ask a Satanist anything

The beast is back for more. Ask a Satanist anything.

Attached: 1200px-Baphosimb.svg.png (1200x1200, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NUkG_WOLKkk
imgur.com/5BVz7Sn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Grow up. Take a lap.

Ok, are you comfortable being defined by what you hate? I mean, certain sects of satanism and/or demon worship perform backwards or just blasphemous versions of certain Christian services. It's pretty regular acknowledge of the existence of the other side. Could you practice your faith (or lack there of) without acknowledging the other guy's?

How does satanism view owning a 14 year old slave for domestic chores and sex?

are you a tranny by any chance? or gay? or one of those letters in that movement? more importantly are you theistic (super cringe) or just a laveyan faggot (cringe)

How can i summon a demon?

Better to be defined by hate than love. And yes.

I'm not a pedo.

I'm not a tranny, and I'm not gay either. Lucifer is my Lord.

If lucifer is your lord why did you post the sigil of baphomet, a well known symbol of the church of satan, who are atheistic?

what is the meaning of human life according to satan?
What is the meaning of satans life according to satan?
What is the meaning of satans life according to satanists?

Lol get a load of this edgy fag. Get over yourself you’re not cool. I bet you even listen to metal music lol

Learn magick.

This is a symbol of Satan.

The meaning of human life is to sin. Of Satan's life is to be punished by his doubters and to be worshipped as the benevolent angel by his followers.

My music tastes are not your business.

>the meaning to human life is to sin
So you’re using your satanism as a way to defend and excuse your homosexuality

Your probably the most boring satanist I’ve ever seen. This thread sucks

How can I learn magick?
Can you make magixk?

I'm not a faggot, but being a faggot is fine as long as you are doing in in L's name

Yes. You will enlighten magick by sacrificing yourself for L.

>/sage

0/10

Edgelord

Do you have any specific sins to recommend?

and how do I sacrifice myself to L?
What can magick/demons do for me?
Tell me about how you sacrifices yourself to L! (greentext please)

You're a cringy LARPer OP. Stop that shit about Lucifer, go outside, get a job, get some friends.

Gluttony. Lust. Greed. Wrath. Premarital sex.

Sacrifice yourself to L. Whenever you feel pain in your life, tell L that you are suffering for him. The rule of 3 will ensure that your suffering benefits him, and he will allow you to grow closer to him. When you're close enough to him, let him know that you love him and want to spend your eternity to him. He will pay your debts from pain back to you in the form of benevolence. Magick will become very clear at that point.

how to be a good satanist? .. and i don't mean 'just follow the 12(?) rules' or whatever, but how do you act in your life, day in day out, as a satanist ...

Open your heart to L. He will show you right from wrong, and guide you through your life.

Do you have ritual orgies

we need specifics. as in how do you interact with others, your value system, .. whatever, not just vagueries. also, so i heard that Satanists don't believe in satan?

Yeah learn magick. Fucking Aleister Crowley wannabe. He made all that shit up so he could get high and fuck bitches in a castle

LOL

i fucking love Cred Forums
OP is a faggot

satan isnt real you filthy theist

Why is it saying לויתן and why is it in Hebrew

Lmaooo

Do you think, if you filled it first, that a goldfish could survive in a colostony bag?

Not OP but yes so long as you have a very fiber and protein rich diet

Haha

Yes.

All satanists believe in L. Open your heart and he will show right from wrong.

Satan is very much real. And he will punish you with that talk.

None of your business.

Yes.

oh shit what a fucking faggot. this is some real cringelord shit right here.

Every time you say L all I can think of is death note making you sound even less believable

Are you a Harrdcore Child sacrafing Satanist, or a moderate, "Satanism is to accept human nature" Satanist?

>The beast
Please don't call yourself this, you really don't deserve that title.

Attached: crowley.jpg (219x230, 10K)

what do you think of Atom Warden Division?
Satanists larping as White Nationalists, apparently?

And what do you think of all the FAG stuff the Satanic Temple plebs are promoting?

Attached: lock-him-up.png (1000x1000, 1.36M)

Why the fuck would you make AMA if we literally cant, someone asks a decent question," oh that's none of your business "
Nigga are you serious?

Can you recommend any literature that would help with cursing deserving individuals through satanism?

My methods involving dark magik are successful but with quite a bit of peripheral damage to innocent bystanders. This is acceptable but unfortunate.

I am unfamiliar with satanism so you thoughts would be appreciated.
thanks

Do you fall under a mini demon?

Why are you a giant faggot?

Attached: op-is-a-faggot.png (800x800, 98K)

Grow up you uninteresting manchild.

Leviathan

weed?

Attached: out-of-weed-meme-3.jpg (600x624, 54K)

S O K S

Attached: D471D109-4AFB-41D0-9476-0746A449ABCB.jpg (1242x795, 116K)

Neither.

All followers of L are beasts.

None of your business.

I am straight.

Yes.

None of your business.

Go away Sanders, we've burnt enough.

I wil not stop

Attached: E00CE891-38D8-4B72-85F8-670A24A58EB7.jpg (1234x1162, 220K)

Gib soks

Shouldn't you be in school, edgelord?

1 you’re retarded
2 you’re not a satanist you’re a devil worshipper

OP is worse than a faggot.

Attached: this.gif (379x316, 66K)

Lamooo

Satanists don't worship Lucifer. Correct?

What the fuck is L. Are you talking about Lucifer, a mediocre fallen Angel?

He has no real power. He is not a Deity.

I worship him. We all do.

>What the fuck is L.
Lord Lucifer the Light.

sage
When will you stop with this larp? I've been a lhp practitioner for 15 years and pretentious little faggots like you are killing the culture. Between the inclusive whiny TST fags and 12yo role-playing edgybois like you finding others who are serious about our practices is next to impossible. You need to stop this shit kid. And if you decide to continue stop using Anton's sigil, it actually means something to some of us.

Pro omni domino et domine via siniestre contra stupidos.

Attached: 41IgnA9OjkL._SY879_.jpg (457x879, 27K)

>TST
sorry what do you mean by TST ?

Yeah, ok poser.

He was just a whiny little bitch throwing tantrums. He's not even as powerful as the most powerful demon, let alone an Archangel.

You don't even know the core of true powerful Magick.

whats the correlation between hebrew and satanism

Are you a CoS member?

The Satanic Temple.

Holy fucking cringe. This site is 18+.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the TST are retarded, but for seemingly wildly different reasons.
What's your take on them?

No but I appreciate his work and pagentry and though a majority of his teachings were a synthesis of people before him he had a beautifully sardonic and succinct style. I was an II° in The Temple if Set and there were CoS members in The Order of the Trapezoid who I comingled with. Now I am not affiliated and working on a 5° inititory system that is transcendental lhp with a focus on sublimation instead of overt antinomian symbolism. It is about 5 years before we go public.

Attached: 1567278129868m.jpg (666x1024, 80K)

Finally a sane person around here. I'm not a CoS member either, but I live by the rules of the book and think of joining when my finances look better. Why did you prefer ToS?

They are liberal pc mouthpieces for edgybois. Nothing about them is sincere.

satanism is including people and are open and are trying to make it better for all of us by balancing the uneven out. And have a good correlation to seek knowledge and try to help people, rather than sin, sin, sin.

Tho i might be wrong in some aspects, but i would like to believe as you define satanism is just a term not really a religion, we have other words like luciferian etc, they seek light and try to bring light on others.

I'm not so sure about the rituals and human sacrifice but, i know in Judaism they perform such practices, but it's mostly done of animals...Tho why am i saying such is a most extreme view of judaism a non jew is a goy called a animal.

They hold on to traditions and might go out of their extent to backstab someone. But that is not as common in luciferian practices as everything including sexual intercourse shal be willing by both parties.

Repent, for the time is at hand

Jesus loves you. You have to open the door for Him and speak to Him.

He Will Listen.

how do I get serious about your practices then? i always thought it was through a friend of a friend or something, and I only ever knew an ex-thelmite.

> but it's mostly done of animals...

And children. Young ones.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NUkG_WOLKkk

LaVey is too spiritually materialistic. The flame is both inside and independent. I venerate the principal of the flame but obviously still don't consider it a deity. You can accept transcendence without union. I left the ToS because of imagery and the dryness. True lhp is transcendental imo.

Attached: lingam.jpg (276x400, 54K)

Yeah I can mostly agree to that. Feels to me like they want to capitalize of LaVey's writings while teaching on his philosophy as much as possible.
Also being "cool science boys" instead of just fucking admitting it's all relative.

What kind of transcendence do you mean?

Read books.

I self initiated into thelema, which I guess is a thing you can do when I asked real thelemites, just by reading the book of the law and the book of lies.

Read the satanic Bible and liked what I read.

The deeper you go and the more you read the more you understand

You don't I am not ready and only have two initiates. Wait a few years we will go public. But we don't take members under 25 and we don't accept people from other fraternities. But my advice to the curious is to study on the warrior path, alchemy, and reevaluate Prometheus from a lhp angle.

Attached: 1581514282053.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

I heard that real satanists don't believe in any deities, and that they only worship the self - the ego, and work to build the ego up. Is this true? Is it also true that thou may do what thou whilst, except harm little children?

I mean transcendence of the individuated psuche into the aether in a way that is complementary to the dark flame/ isolate intelligence. An elaborate schema to bask in the flame but to remain independent. What's the point to moksha or immortality if you reunite with The One or are dissapated in such a way you do not retain the psuche you've dedicated yourself to.

What made you a theistic satanist?

will do, thanks for the advice, i first found crowley's red book in highschool, probably a good sign, but dropped off studying because i thought i needed to be an initiate to really get on a path.

Attached: yoyo.jpg (2048x1529, 310K)

But unless you design your own initiation rites and initiate others you will only gain so much. ToS was more like a co-op once you become adept. Magicians sharing and working together to find more effective means. You should focus on the underlying principles and create your own, because individuality is tantamount to The Great Work.

>ToS
what is that ?

I am not a thiestic Satanist the flame isn't a deity and isn't conscious like you or I. It is an immutable principle through which we can experience the transcendent nature of the material and aetheric.

Temple of Set

Sounds interesting. Any book recommendations? I mean like: you said earlier alchemy for example, but there is lot of bullshit about alchemy too.

Mantak Chia

>Mantak Chia
only got a fagot as teacher from china as result.

Attached: 462EE9AD-ABC6-45EB-A884-D5D95D475BF4.jpg (500x522, 44K)

Daoist master or inactive old cunts with spooky symbols. Mantak Chia is the best alchemist alive today. If not look into Jung but it's empty without innerwork.

You little faggot saturn worshippers aren't doing a very good job of selling your faggotry.

We all know deep in our hearts that JESUS is the one true GOD and all powerful above any of your so-called "gods".

I got shit to do but email [email protected] I'll give you a decent syllabus.

wrote you a mail

saying shit like 'None of your business' is cringe as fuck, please bro stop

Lmaoooo

Hey Mr Bladez, is Satan a real entity? What makes you think that he really exists? Satanism sounds like a cheap excuse to be a bad person.
However, I'm interested.

Can Satan grant me the power to curse my enemies with eternally itchy assholes?

Where the fuck has OP gone?

Can you cast a satanic spell to turn me into a hot futa goat anthro? I need a wild experience before I hit 30.

How ya doing buddy also how do you view Christianity

>Ask a satanist anything
>Proceeds to give all the wrong answers

You're probably some 14 year old kid who discovered it and is trying to be edgy. Satanism isn't about worshiping Lucifer, Satan, the devil, or anything. It's about worshiping yourself, learning to accept we're human and that we all have flaws, but we can improve ourselves through commitment.

Do you actually practice magick and evocations and shit or are you just a larper

pineapple on pizza
>[ ] yes
>[ ] no
why? explain

I'm going to guess that Satan lives on the bottom side of the flat earth you reside on?
Cause I'm not going to believe you don't think the earth is flat.

Hahahaha

This

Satan is a symbol.

OP wants to be asked anything then proceeds to inform us that half the questions asked are none of our business.

in addition to being a massive cringelord faggot, OP has no idea what he's talking about.

The beast returns from his break.

Yes, I do know the core of magick.

None of your business

Yes, that is true. Satan is God.

Satan is very real. Just look in your bible.

Maybe, with enough magick.

No.

It's garbage. Your god is dead. There is no god.

I know magick.

No. That's fucking gross.

Attached: 09-SATANICTEMPLE-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 33K)

>Satan is very real. Just look in your bible.
>Christianity is garbage

Attached: 1580235639785.jpg (697x768, 103K)

This has got to be fake. It's too retarded.

Great, now i must wear bandages, that edgeness cuts my hands af

How many animals have you sacrifice?

"None of your busineess" XD

Are you white?

So that's a 0. You're a poser. Hey everyone this guy's a PHONEY.

do you actually get anything you want by selling your soul?
also how does it feel to do it

OP is a poser faggot. Doesnt actually know anything about actual satanism, using the LaVeyan symbol and I bet he hasnt even read the bible for it

>Lucifer is my lord.
So you’re gay

Many.

Yes.

No you're not. You're a fucking nigger.

Lol

>ask a cringey 15 year old a question

no thanks faggot

OP here i sold my soul for my current boyfriend and it feels amazing when he slides his cock down my throat.

why is a worthless faggot like you still breathing

I need help destroying my enemies. I know lucifer is the light but it’s hard to see. please help me destroy all of these faggot annons on Cred Forums

are you fucking kidding me? It's all a LARP...this little edgelord couldn't cast a spell let alone clean his fucking room when mommy tells him to

I love how more than 90% of you immediately disagree with what he is and you verbally slaughter him.

you're all fine anons and you make me happy since I'm not the only one hunting down and bullying satanfags online

jesus is the light you worthless subhuman

He's either a troll (which is highly possible) or he's some fat edgelord living with mommy dressing all in black and pretending his basement is his "dungeon" when in reality it's his stinky incel lair where he and his boyfriend put on make up and play D&D before fucking each other with crucifixes. Or both...probably both.

imgur.com/5BVz7Sn

>OP

Attached: yYJY8.png (498x654, 325K)

Religion is for brainwashed sheep.

OP here STOP PICKING ON ME AND SANTA!!! I'LL CAST A SPELL ON YOU AND YOU'LL GO STRAIGHT TO HECK!!!!!

Attached: 80772531.jpg (375x361, 11K)

*Religion and atheism are for brainwashed sheep

only the descendants of the apostles themselves know the truth about everything

and I am one so here it is

all abrahamic religions are for soul corruption and population control.

the old testament and the new testament is toilet paper, only the parables (quotes from Jesus) matter.

organized religion was never our intent. our message was hijacked by the kikes.

Atheism is the belief that no deities exist. So, which is it?

take your meds schizo

Yeah, that's retarded.
Religion is a man made construct used for political and societal control. That's retarded too.

Says the fucking kike. We'll drag you through the streets like in the good old days, demon spawn.

Are you the one they call stump grinder?

fucking kek

Hrr hrr. You dont believe the stench abrahamic narrative. You must be an atheist. Hrr.

Logical fallacy. Good job.

Hrr. Hrr. We Cred Forums, agnosticism doesnt exist.

1 you’re fuckin retarded
2 you’re not a Satanist, you’re a “devil worshipper”
3 quit making real Satanist look retarded because you’re claiming shit you don’t understand.

Satanists are retards, he'd fit right in with your lot.

Lmao

Why do you support big government? statism is gay.

Where would you say you are politically, user?

I like both sides. They both say a lot of good things and I think they should join forces to beat the bad guys.

How's the 7th grade?

Lol

Keks

“My music tastes are not your business”
What part of AMA don’t you understand?

Kek

your existence holds no belief without God being on the opposing end. In fact your “god” doesn’t even exist without the one TRUE GOD. in fact your “god” cowers at the name of the only GOD. you can’t even satanism right bro... study more.

How does it feel to know your “god” doesn’t even love you?

This thread is hilarious

Lmao

Dear Satan, give me the healthy sleep, wellbeing, happy and smart way of living this life, a fortune of money. In exchange I can fall in love with you, I dunno honestly.

Is revenge the perfect way to handle a situation? Or should I let Karma do the job and focus on success

Kek

I am white.

I am straight.

I will direct my magick towards you.

I am a real Satanist, retard. L has directed me much energy in the form of knowledge of the spirit world's workings.

Don't know what a statist is.

L loves me.

do your parents hate you

Attached: 1232077974666.jpg (2328x1746, 1.08M)

Attached: Martin_van_Maele_-_La_Sorcière_07.jpg (400x618, 154K)

Shut up you fucking nigger. Go suck off your nigger boyfriend you nasty freak

Why are you really just a Christian?

Jesus was Aryan. The Benjamites are Aryan/Nordic.

kill yourself common gutter blood scum

you just called an apostle, aswell as a teutonic noble, demon spawn.

you're literally retarded

Yeah, I know that. Any more incredible well known facts?

Dubs if stocks are up tomorrow. Trips and we go 0.

that's not well known almost everyone thinks we're kikes

it hurts being called a kike when you're german :(

Lmaooooo

Satanists are literally lost Christians.

God will command you to come back to the fold and you'll vote Republican.

If I were to sell my soul in exchange for Satan altering my body and making me rich, how would I go about it? And would he curse my family or friends if I did such a thing? Would he curse me?

Lmao

>teutonic noble

Attached: 1540035848521.jpg (450x495, 38K)

Society's been kiked. Gonna be hard to change that.

Attached: 1580863497115.jpg (1080x622, 196K)