Why is NTR so good?

Why is NTR so good?

Attached: compelling content.png (387x327, 155K)

>The story centers around two high school girls, named Yuma and Hotaru, who each have a boyfriend but secretly cheat with each other. Yuma cannot explain the feeling she gets around Hotaru, which eventually leads her to believe that their relationship may be more than just a friendship.
Bullshit it's on the wikipedia source.
>The English version of the manga has received mixed reviews from critics that range from talking about the artwork, to intended audiences.
Bullshit. Sure the English version sucks. But in the original Japanese, it's better.

Shit no another one

>Why is NTR so good?

Unlike the usual nice guy protagonist, the bad guy is allowed to a dominant alpha who turns the woman into his submissive bitch. To me the betafag MC is mostly there to contrast how much better it is to be alpha than beta. At least to me it's not at all about identifying with the cuck, except maybe in a "that could have been me if I pursued 3DPD with my beta attitude back then" sense.

Usually god tier artists draw NTR so I like it but the NTR itself is always hilarious and fucking dumb.
>Look I have a picture of you kissing your boyfriend now suck this dick!
>Instead of reporting you to the authorities I guess I gotta let you have your way with me fat bald old man-kun
>GRRR the girl I like is getting fucked by some dude I could probably take down in one hit I'd better not do anything about it and just sit here and fap
I stopped giving a shit a long time ago

Based and artpilled

because you are a cuckold

That's my biggest gripe with NTR, it's always the same story of blackmail, fat old man and/or beta MC, there's no variety, see one NTR doujin and you seen them all

is Cred Forums the reason why cuckolding got so popular on Cred Forums? even blacked memes are pretty mainstream now.

you're supposed to self insert as the bull retard

It's not, don't delude yourself.

Only an ascended man can understand & appreciate the appeal of NTR.

Simple minds hate it because of the anguish. This is similar to how a child hates dark chocolate because of the bitterness. A developed mind appreciates contrast - bitter against sweet, anguish against arousal. They feed off of and mutually intensify one another. This is why netorare is the endgame fetish.

A lower being cannot know.

of course.
Cred Forums is the biggest mutt cesspool.

How is it that his art has not progressed since his first scanned works?

how am I supposed to self insert as a fat old man if I'm not far nor old
why would I want to in the first place

Because you can't improve perfection.

That's not fire horse, at least this is fappable.

I like that story where a younger brother thought he was winning against his older brother by seducing his sister-in-law but turns out the older brother knew all along and is getting off on the ruse.

i hate male main characters, so i like watching female characters that i like fuck with someone that isn't the wimp mc.

>you're supposed to self insert as the woman retard
FTFW

NTR is only good when the male love interest gets raped.

Why does NTR make me cum so hard and fast?
This is actually one of the main reasons I fap to NTR. Omega oblivious (harem) MC cucks make me irrationally angry.

It's not.

It has a more complicated plot with more emotional range.

Dick range?

It makes everyone angry, which I enjoy everytime.

Well it's good if your a cuck.

NTR itself is boring, but it usually has corruption of the female. That's where my interest lies.

that way you gigantic cuck fag

no, the writing is just shitty and lazy in the majority of cases

wtf I have a PHYSICAL doujin from this artist. Bought it for 5 euros from a stand in a convention. It’s in Japanese so I don’t understand anything. Should I post it?

>implying NTR is restricted to hentai
just look at you're waifu

Basically everything of theirs has been scanned already though, except the C96 work which some gooks TL'd but didn't share the raws for because they're fucking fags who deserve corona-chan.

I bought it on a whim. Don’t even know the name of the author.
I asked a friend to translate the title, “princess of the mountain” or something like that.

Attached: F41491D6-1F4A-46B4-84ED-D787E5849612.jpg (1816x2048, 725K)