I bet you retards cant even figure this out. was suicide or murdered?

I bet you retards cant even figure this out. was suicide or murdered?

Attached: 1553239559780.jpg (1200x818, 100K)

Murder clearly

There's evidence for either.

Genocide

Attached: Adolf-Hitler.jpg (671x886, 55K)

Murder.... they made it look as if he shot himself with his right hand while he was a leftt
>glas of drink is on his left side.

Stockholm seething

Clearly some nigs had to send a message

Nerve gas
/Thread

Judging from his asain decent, Corona virus

Handedness has far less to do with how you shoot than eye dominance. It's entirely possible he shot right handed despite being left handed for a number of reasons like ejection and control placement, his eye dominance, and the like.

Murder. All semi-auto handguns eject brass from the right side. If he had shot himself in the manner we are to believe, the case would be much farther from the gun.

we wasnt fighting hes sitting peacefully when he shot himself after company went bankrupt

neither, it's just a shitty drawing

Murdered.

that escaping nigger was only pissing on tree and ran to call police

i eat and drink with both hands (not at the same time)
>Pen & paper on right side, gun on the right. Suicide because muh fleeing pee dude

He's clearly right handed as his watch is on his right hand along with his drink being on the side side of his desk.

The question is why is the gun on the side of the blood splatter?

Suicide.

It was suicide.

There is no evidence of an exit wound, that's clearly the entrance wound.

Kek

his watch is the left mah dude. And that's the only proper way to wear one.
Nothing wrong with gun position. Blood leaked from bullet hole

The exit wound is on the left side where the shell is sitting.

If that were the exit wound the wall would be painted with blood.

That legit happens when somebody has a metal plate in their head or the bullet fragments on firing creating multiple entry wounds, the smaller of which vent the pressure and blow out.

there's not always an exit woud. Show me the entry on the pic then

I'm not sure if it's mirrored for you but the watch is on his right, and people tend to wear watches on their main hand.

The blood is leaking but the gun is resting on that side. If he shot himself from the right he would have dropped the gun on the right when he died. Instead, the gun is resting where the exit wound is, which doesn't make much sense.

everyone holds drinks and cigs in both hands

Also, the air conditioner isnt running and is likely broken - so he opened a window to get some air.

It's a cool picture - very much shows the timeline of the suicide.

The entry wound would be on the opposite of the exit wound which is shown by the blood splatter on the left side, so he was shot through the right side of the head, yet the gun rested on the left.

That is clearly not an exit wound. The blood is draining straight down, not being thrown with the force of the bullet. There's also no bullet hole in any wall.

Murder because the window is open and there's a dude running away lol

low caliber made only 1 hole in skull

Murder. No exit wound, no burn marks.

Whatever the artist claims happened. Seriously. It's a picture, not an actual event being analyzed. Nothing actually happened, and at best all can you do is try to figure out how the artist is trying to trick you. You can say either one and it'd be an equally good guess.

Stupid image.

False. Proper watch etiquette is to wear on your non dominant hand

are you ok?

Attached: Annotation 2020-02-27 151544.jpg (1013x746, 125K)

It's not? I guess I don't know much about guns, but when people shoot themselves doesn't the blood splatter near the exit wound, not the entry?

But it's fun, user.

But his drink is also on the right side as well. If the watch isn't an indicator than that should be that he's right handed.

I've literally never seen anyone abide by that.

>Lawyer for a tech firm
>macbook user
>That haircut
Yep, this is a suicide.

How do you move the mechanism if it's on the left without looking like a retard? It's made for the left arm.

Attached: Huawei-Watch-GT-Active-Dark-Green-6901443288366-10122019-01-p.jpg (800x800, 116K)

Murder looks like there was a struggle

Splatter is thrown blood. The blood we see falls only because of gravity. If this were an exit wound the blood would be splashed in roughly the direction of the bullets travel.

lawyer ?

Attached: 231321321.jpg (163x251, 8K)

I've seen them made with buttons and controls on every side. This is not valid.

your special watch isn't valid. Watches have one or two knobs, always on the right side

That's demonstrably false.

Fun? It's fun? In that case, lets solve mine.

How did these people bleeding on the floor die? Suicide or murder?

Here's the answer: They all committed suicide just as the guy came home from the gun store.

Attached: Fun.jpg (800x600, 51K)

Interesting, I see your point. That would explain why the guns on the left side. I wonder why there's no exit wound though?

you're a real stubborn, arent you

Attached: Annotation 2020-02-27 152326.jpg (609x135, 31K)

The guy running away took a piss on the tree.

totes suicide

Attached: 1582811632396.jpg (1200x818, 164K)

why didn't you let me solve it?

yeah it seems like it was created so there is no real answer, which is why the dude is baiting us to "solve it." but i had fun speculating. i live a pretty boring life i guess

thats clearly suicide - he died where hes sitting and he liked it

he died doing what he loved, killing himself

Murder
>bullet casing on wrong side unless the gun was held upside down
>signs of struggle
>bottle broken before window was opened , ac not on so its either a decent day or too cold for it
>blood splatter indicates an entry wound would be on his left
>as for the casual "runner", you have to piss when your adrenaline is high if youve ever been on a firing line or in shit you'd know
It's murder

Low power cartridge is the common reason. Long range is another one, but given the setting this is unlikely for a handful round.

Attached: 1582811632396.png (212x244, 72K)

There was definitley a struggle here, the person who ran out the window could've been an acquaintence as their buissness seemed to be going down... I beleive this was a murder. Change my mind

I don't like trying to solve a riddle about how an event happened that didn't actually happen. You can draw all the evidence in the world that appears it happened one way and say it happened another way, because it's not real. I like riddles, but they have to have provable logic. The OP image has no proof of anything, and never will. Even if you went based on real physics and forensic analysis and say it's impossible for a blood splatter that certain way for suicide, somebody might say it's a different planet where the laws of physics are different. Again, no way to know for sure.

And yes, I have a pretty boring life because I'm ranting about a stupid image.

The word typically in your own presents evidence proves me correct. There are examples that have controls on the "wrong" side, meaning your statement that they are always on a given side is false.

M-Mirin
How can achieve this body?

Suppose people start dying along a certain ideological bent(so purely human-defined values) like left or right. They all appear to have been killed by a pack of wolves. But they never find any forensic evidence. It's just clear that the bite wounds are wolf bites.

How many people would have to die from invisible ephemeral wolves before the FBI would start to consider magic as the cause?

This
Plus reverse search the image and you'll figure it out.

Are every single one of you fucking tards missing the blood splatter on the floor on his right hand side, which you are all calling the "entry wound"?! Clearly it's the exit wound, and the gun is on the wrong side.

>Open window
>guy running

Suicide

Murder, if he had shot himself the bullet would've broken the window or at least made a hole in the right wall. The window was opened after a dispute happened and the bottle was smashed against the wall, otherwise the bottle would've smashed the glass. The pee guy was probably a runner who started peeing and fled away once he heard the gunshot.
The letter was opened by a guy sitting in front of him. Knocked the chair off, walked to his side and shot him.

2 if they are figureheads, 200 if they aren't

>never being into rage mode when you lost everything?
>No exit wound
>It's a warm day he got his sleeves up and tie loose

ofc watches for left handed exists. go into a jewelry, see where are the crowns. exceptions never makes the rules

If that's an exit wound why is there no bullet hole in the room?

he lives in brazil, high crime rate, city in chaos, stocks are down, showing the chart company is down, drink his whisky throw it at the wall, his marriage is failing, his son called him and said he was gay, the chairs are not very chic, his tie is too tight, he will never earn his sons love, he understands what his father felt like when he too killed himself in the same chair, he could not save his family business, he shot himself in the head.

Nah, if it was just 2. They'd think it was standard assassination by just very good assassins. The question isn't "When would the FBI assume humans are doing it?" The question is "When would the FBI consider MAGIC as the cause?"

Is the guy running away black?

Then murder

It's a dead chink, who cares?
Gimme a real crime to solve.

>Typically
>Normally

Come on man did you seriously just prove yourself wrong as if you've proven yourself right?

Whos saying the wound on his right temple isnt an exit wound?
And cartridges exit the gun typically to the right, how did it fall to the left of the gun, unless you want to throw in "it bounced"

Never, magic isnt real and if you think otherwise, prove it.

How many dead people killed by untraceable means united only by things humans care about is proof?

Kek, well here you have it everyone, its a brazil thing.

Wat? Checked tho

have you literally talked to someone who's interested in watches?

Neither:
the room only has three walls and we can all see into it:
it's obviously a dramatically staged theatrical performance.

>pic related - I just moved back a bit so we can see the theatrical curtains

Attached: Staged Theatrical Performance .png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

youre an idiot, change my mind

Suicide

No, not specifically, though I've seen a roughly even split of people wearing them on either side regardless of handedness.

his watch is on his non dominant hand, like most people do. also he has a pen sitting on thw right side of the papers andhis pen cup has fallen to the right side of the desk

it's murder you tards. Look at the exit wound, look at the opened window. Clearly the window could not have been open at the time of death. Why are y'alls talking about anything else is beyond me

You still make no sense...why would anyone ever jump the gap of logic to get to "It was magic!". Theres a lit of mysterious causes to deaths, but I dont think magic is where the fbi would go without proof. Ever watch the X Files? Even in the blunt face of proof, skully was still like "naw", why...because magic isnt fucking real

>European air conditioner
>suicide by faggotry

Jesus christ, what are you? 11? Have trouble with HYPOTHETICAL questions? Mind hasn't advanced to that point.

HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD IT TAKE. Yes, obviously, 1 person wouldn't make them think that. 2 people wouldn't. 3 people wouldn't. But you'd have to have a cinderblock for a head if it didn't occur to you after millions of people inexplicitly die without ANY forensic evidence.

The question is... what is that number? How many people dead BEFORE they considered magic. Jesus

not if he held the gun to his head sideways, which is naturally how you might hold it. the brass would shoot straight up

The bottle has been thrown using a left hand while the phone has been thrown with a right.

It is possible that the drink belonged to someone else, not him, and that's why it's on that side.

Why would he trash the room and only flip one chair? The idea that someone else tipped the chair that they sat on is more likely.

Biggest question with the murder theory is why would someone kill another person by shooting them in the side of the head like that? Clearly if your business has failed and you want to kill someone this is a heat of passion crime, so the "make it look like a suicide" for thought to this level is a bit much.

Also, his right side drawer is open, most likely where he got the gun from.

In all honesty my money is on there is no answer.

Murder. Notice the splatter on the wall? The man in question probably threw it at the guy climbing in through the window. Who the preceded to avoid said bottle of booze, make his way to the other side of the room ( notice the toppled chair) whilst pointing a gun at the other guy and then shooting him. Probably over some feud over money or a secret, notice again the open letter on the floor, im guessing the murderer came looking for that. So yeah, adding to the fact that he is a leftie, you can see a hella lot of papers and shiwt on the ground which means he was looking for the letter for a while. He probably took advantage of the victims plummeting stocks portfolio and drunkeness to make it look like he killed himself.

The footprints in front of the tree and the piss puddle by the tree give the outside guy an alibi.

He's a red herring, he is not involved.

Killed by violent video games

Attached: test1.jpg (1200x818, 180K)

Suicide. Got letter about dropping stocks or whatever hence the graph and envelope, man running was taking a piss or beating the shmeat as evident from tree puddle.

Neither its a prank the gun and the shell are fake and the blood is ketchup.
The black stranger running away is the guy he pranked

Based and prankpilled

Hole is on the side of the head, gun below his hand as if it fell out, window is open on the other side of the room from the hole in his head. Had someone been at his desk beforehand or barged into the room and walked to his right side, he wouldn't have been sitting forward facing. The shot placement was as if he had quickly lifted the gun to the side of his head and fired without a moment of consideration. It's suicide 100%

He is call center in heaven, he is first of angel who found out charlie manson is going to heaven. His call with the devil did not work out and could not convince the devil to let manson go to hell. Angel bodied Op killed himself when he found out he would have to suck manson's dick.

If it's suicide and no one else was there than why is the phone thrown to the left but the alcohol was thrown to the right?

Who said nobody else was ever there? But it's also possible he just wiped everything off his desk in the opposite way of the laptop and threw the bottle was holding.

Nerve gas is murder or suicide?

If he did that then the pencil and letter thing wouldn't be on the desk.

I feel like it's a cop out to say "someone threw the phone and then walked out and he killed himself." I think it's meant to be a hint toward whether it was murder or no.

There's not enough evidence to be certain of either, but you can see through the windows that it's summer. It's hot, as evidenced by the victim's rolled sleeves and loosened collar. However, we can see that the air conditioning isn't switched on (the little windsocks are flat) which is why the window was open.

Without the open window to suggest someone else leaving after a murder, the evidence clearly suggests suicide. The gun and the pencil are on the same side, and the smashed bottle and impact stain on the opposite side, all consistent with the same handedness. When you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras. The preponderance of evidence is suicide with the open window and running figure being red herrings.

But the chair

Clearly suicide is life was going to shit and he did not want to look like a coward so he opened the window after getting drunk and shouted fuck niggers out the window, took only seconds before they swarmed in and started beating him up with their massive black members

>Suicide
His lover is seen running away after dumping him because he has no money. Window was open because he was begging for him to come back because of the aids they shared. Proof he was gay is the apple computer.

Attached: Merica.png (724x1000, 752K)

Why was just one chair pushed over? Why was the phone thrown at the opposite direction that the drink was?

We can assume that he is right handed judging by his watch and drink location, so why is the gun on his left side?

gun wasn't upright when fired.

Suicide. The market or his company or something plummets, like in the 20s when brokers killed themselves.

Er... the gun is on HIS right. OUR left. The phone and papers were swept to the right by his right arm across the table, just as he flung the bottle to his left with his right hand, just as you'd suspect. The chair to the his right was knocked over when he swept all those items off his desk to his right.

Again, it's not proof of suicide, but everything is consistent with suicide and there's no evidence to the contrary. Think horse, not zebra.

suicide.
Drunk.
Picked up gun in right hand, held to head upside down because that's how you'd hold it comfortably, casing bounces off back wall. Arterial spurt. Bullet rattled around mushing his brain, didn't exit.

Window open because electricity expensive.
Bloke outside was going to grab the craptop, saw blood, puked on tree, ran away.

Depends on whether or not he knew something about the Clintons

Why do we assume he's dead?

That's really not enough blood for dead.

Yeah, yeah I'm talking my right/left.

But the phone was clearly shattered, it wasn't simplifying pushing it off the desk, it was grabbing and throwing it. Not only is it in pieces but the screen is absolutely shattered.

Also, why is just the one chair pushed over? Couldn't the fact that the majority of the chaos being on that side of the room be signs of a struggle?

Why is the gun on his left when we can assume he is right handed?

I'm team it's both suicide and murder, the author living hints to both, but as you seem to be heavy on team suicide, I was curious how you'd write these off.

People look at the gun and the location of the wound and assume jugular wound, gotta be dead.

But the amount of blood is like "bad shaving cut".

It looks like he wanted to shoot himself, chickened out, nicked his neck, and now he's just staring at the ceiling in despair and disgust that he's still alive.

Murder. All that desk stuff strewn onto the floor, the chair overturned, yet the items on the desk are neatly arranged. Looks like someone was interrupted while re-arranging the scene.

The gun isn't on his left. It's on his right. Do you not get that? It's on HIS right. As expected.

All I know for sure is that the shell casing was planted. There is no way it could have ejected, bounced, or rolled to where it is.

Guys, i don't think he's dead. I've had nosebleeds that were a bigger mess than this.

photo not knocked off, face down: shame.
Plot twist: he passed out drunk and a magpie flew in the window and pecked into his head via his right ear. He's not dead, just brain damaged.

I'm talking my right and left, thats why.

If we go by his hands than he is left handed as shown by the watch as well as drink placement, and yet the gun is on the left side.

The broken bottle also makes little sense because, again, we can assume he is left handed and yet it is laying on the left side, where as the phone is laying where you'd expect a left handed person to throw it.

Imagine picking a gun up and putting it to your head.... Is it going to eject in front of you or behind you? How well does a casing roll on carpet?

"yet the gun is on the right side" I ment.

Also I'm using 'his left and right' for an easier conversation. Also all of my above points still stand.

Fue suicidio, al menos eso creo yo.
El abogado estaba pasando por momentos malos y estaba llendole mal.

I agree 100% with him that Clinton killed that man.

nice thread op, guarantee d replies. you're still a faggot, though.

I did. In this instance it would eject forward, toward the photographer. It would not roll well on carpet and would not be there.
If you are somehow arguing that the gun placement is correct, then the casing cannot be, or vice versa. End of story.
But, the photographer is an interesting point. The guy running away is only running because he heard a shot and knew he'd be blamed. The photo only exists because this was a hit, and the photo will prove the job has been taken care of. Hitman took the photo.
Murder.

Do you know your left and right? Not joking. You seem to have trouble with it. Everything in the picture is consistent with him being right-handed.

If you're right-handed, you'd throw with your right hand to your left. That's how he's thrown the bottle.

If you're right-handed, you'd shoot yourself in the right temple with your right hand, and the gun would fall to your right. This is what we see in the picture.

If you are sweeping items off your desk in a rage with your right hand, you would fling it away to your right, which is what he's done.

I don't think I can be any clearer than that.

>all semi-auto handguns

lolnope

What? The watch is not on the same side that the gun is resting and neither is the cup.

If he;s flinging things off his desk in a rage why do some papers remain? Why not his computer too? Why is the bottle broken against one wall and the phone against another when both were thrown?

You really need to be clearer because you're missing a lot still.

Outside: guy wearing jeans, green top and hat resembling gardener clothing. long sleeved top could be slightly odd as it is clearly a hot day. footsteps leading from tree where there is what looks like a pee stain. No visible footprints leading to or from the window. He was probably just a gardener taking a piss who got spooked and ran.

Inside office: Air conditioner broken so window is open. No latch on outside of window so would have been hard to enter through the window. Only one glass on the table indicating only one person was in the office. Tie loosened on victim indicating hot office. slumped sitting and open underside of desk would have easily enabled victim to kick over the blue chair on the left. sleeves rolled up due to heat. All of the items on the floor are on the right of the victim except a few items, including a pen and notepad with a loose page (possible suicide note). Open desk drawer on the victims left, possibly where he gun the gun and bottle of alcohol. Smashed bottle of alcohol on the floor looked to have been nearly empty by the small amount of fluid it yielded when smashed meaning he probably drank a large amount, this is further backed up by the spilled alcohol near his glass. Stock of a company he seems to be involved in due to their logo being on the monitor on his wall and the letter on the floor, said stock has plummeted in value. blood spatter appears to indicate he did not die immediatly from the wound and perhaps spasmed before death several times due to the blood being on his shirt and all over the floor to his right. stain on desk could possibly be tears instead of blood? crying while writing suicide note?

This. The whole point of the picture is for dumbasses like all of you to talk about it for hours wasting your lives.

blood splatter stops showing someone was standing there
gunman drops gun at feet

Forward? Which way up is the gun?
I figure pretty much most of the way upside down if it's pointed to the side of your head being held comfortably by a drunk person. All that arm and wrist twisting is pointless.

yesss

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

I know enough to figure out that you should suicide.

The phone and papers were swept off the top of the desk. You do that with your right forearm, to the right. The bottle is THROWN. If you're right-handed sitting at a desk, you'd throw it with your right hand to the LEFT. This is exactly what we see. And incidentally, I'm right-handed and wear my watch on my left arm.

I cut with my left hand when I eat, tho I use my right hand to cut tomatoes for salad for example.

A phone doesn't get shattered like that from being pushed off a desk. I've dropped plenty of phones and they've never turned into that.

I love your use of anecdotal evidence to prove a phone shoved off a desk in a fit or rage or struggle could never break.

murder someone sat in the chair and theres a note pad facing the chair

More like you can't handle there being holes in your theory.

This image is meant to be open ended, not just suicide.

I just took several pistols and pointed them comfortably to my temple. I am right handed. In every instance, the ejection port points straight toward what would be the pov of the photographer, or camera aperature in this instance.
Most semi-autos eject out of and slightly behind the ejection port. So in this case the spent casing trajectory would most likely be towards the tipped over chair.

Have you ever held let alone fired a semi-auto?
No contortions involved.

I'm not that guy I'm just chiming in. I think it's hilarious you think the phone couldn't have been broken during a struggle leading to a murder or when shoved off the desk in a fit of rage before committing suicide.

In fact, I just tried pointing at my head gangsta style.... Both upwards and downwards. Very difficult to do while seated.

Murder. Blood would go the opposite way of the gun. Shit staging.

point your elbow right, wrist above shoulder. Which way up is your hand? Thumb to shoulder?

You can't replicate it without holding an actual firearm. The hand placement, finger on trigger, is totally different.

Suicide. Things were looking bad, he was drinking, he got a final piece of bad news in the envelope and got mad, sweeping the stuff off his desk and throwing his bottle. Then he shot himself and the dude outside had his piss interrupted by the shot and ran off.

He killed himself after he realised that he had voted for the wrong president. #NotMyPresident #Drumph

LAWLS

>Asain acent