Whose side are you on? Who will win our hearts?

Whose side are you on? Who will win our hearts?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2NwPJo4ysXI
youtube.com/watch?v=fD7dswQZgwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'd love to see a boxing match

>implying it's even a level start

Attached: reject modernity embrace tradition Naomi Seibt Greta Thunberg.png (804x456, 460K)

Why? Just because I don't care about Naomi means I must be "opposed" to her.

I just wanna COOM to Greta! Make her stronger every time I COOM!

AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! I'M COOOMING!!!!

Attached: 1576416406675.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

one looks like they have downs, the other looks like an aspie.

according to Predators, aspies are the next step of evolution.

better than this i'd say

Attached: 1579625974404.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

The side of science and reality

Attached: 156919608473a4.png (378x352, 194K)

It's crazy how the right has consistently referred to Greta as a political shill and in response has hired a political shill

I would fuck both asses, but I don't care about them in any other way.

Attached: 1533465998899.png (883x990, 89K)

It's all they ever do on the right since they have no arguments. Flood the zone with nonsense. Then people get confused and say fuck it all.

Corporate shill thread detected.

It only makes sense. The general rule of extremists is to project and cast blame on other people for the exact same things you are doing

Who's the kid on left?

This, together.

I'd like a threesome with these goblins

The right-wing literal shill denying the science.

youtube.com/watch?v=2NwPJo4ysXI

A kid is denying science. Probably got F in maths and is now angry. Why is that newsworthy?

she's now a CPAC speaker, and republican hero

bad choice
to buy someone who look more retarded than the opponent..

The fact that she looks similar to greta in her odd facial structure is probably a fucken troll from the elites tbh hahaha there like this one looks like she has FAS to lets throw money at her for the luls

Attached: 1582308579014.png (500x631, 164K)

Republicans idolising someone who is a failure and doesn't know anything also isn't news.

blows my mind...

actually they all acted like there is a hugh agency behind greta which might be true but then hired an agency to book a counter girl

pure cringe

except hating on greta like that is a regular boomer republican thing to do, why the fuck would fascists and traditionalists be anti-environment?
moreover, what extremist would take one look at these two goons being puppeteered by the same system and do anything but roll their eyes?
I know it must seem at times like the only way for the right to have a counterpart comparable to the mainstream left is for them to be extremists but it really is just RINOs, neocon billionaires and the boomer trailer trash who prop them up

It kind of is. It's an indicator of the recklessness of the Rs in their attempt to shut down environmental legislation.
Next up: Some D asshat is going to publicly say she looks downy or something, and Mom and Dad are going to appear on TV tearful that their truly aspie or something child is being bullied, and doesn't that show how terrible and hypocritical the Ds are. You heard it here first.

I bet some republican PR geniuses wanted:
- a caucasian / asian / russian mix look / white trash / lolita / wwe fangirl / anti-science / influencer girl and got her as final offer

Shes. wearing. a. fedora.

Attached: neckbeard.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

>why the fuck would fascists and traditionalists be anti-environment?

Well that's simple. It's part of identity politics now. The Right stands for everything that the Left isn't, and vice versa, even if you have to deny hard science.

conservatives are fucking retarded lol.

pundits tend

>It's part of identity politics now
Nope, it's still just an artifact of mainstream political kabuki. We have no illusions about environmentalism, aside from our criticality of its use in soft power plays.
But my point is that outside of fake politics, in the realm of real politics where extremists, radicals and other educated people hang out, it's more nuanced than that. I don't think anyone left OR right, who supports real politics, will also support anything capitalistic or anti-environmental.

who is this supposed "right shill"?
I know I've been out of the game a few days but I have no idea who it is and from this thread I feel like I should at least know who she is.

wew that thought went unfinished
just meant to say that it's frequent for pundits to act like an ounce of dishonesty from the other side of the fence warrants a pound from theirs

Greta for a bright future without niggers.

Attached: 1563112205720.jpg (704x396, 60K)

I can get behind this

just some lolita actress RINOs want to trot out as an "answer" to Greta Thunberg
it's gonna play out very predictably too -
1. the blue half of the propaganda industrial complex will harass the shit out of her, justifying it on the basis that it'll show those republicans what for for harassing greta on the most retarded grounds
2. meanwhile the red half of the PIC will go all weepy eyed, defending Naomi unilaterally on the basis that the left did so as well
everybody will claim they are justified in revenge, and at the end of the day nothing genuinely important will have been in danger of being revealed to the public

Attached: 1566687803312.jpg (828x549, 148K)

Naomi Selbit

Attached: 800_b8ec9741411801f.png (489x450, 652K)

Can she even bring the 4th reich?

Attached: 1565290750613.jpg (1436x939, 599K)

>actually they all acted like there is a hugh agency behind greta which might be true but then hired an agency to book a counter girl
And how! Naomi was promoted by AfD, a bunch of half-nazis. Who then cooperate with The Heartland Institute. If you one year ago said to some COOOMRADE who just wants to COOOMRADE over evil nazis and evil big corporations and CPAC, he'd say that you should chill. Because mixing half-nazis and corporate shills are soo 70s.

And now this! I'm lost for words.

Fascists and "traditionalist" are total no-go for those who want to save the environment. I'd say that Greta is conservative4real!

The best strategy would be to just ignore Naomi. I can't feel anything bad about her.

Attached: 20190926_3112252.png (768x480, 118K)

Republican shill detected!

Attached: EK9xyxvWoAEdAiT.jpg (1740x2046, 965K)

Why does she look like she got stung in the face by a hive a bees?

Which one is hairier down there?

who's the one on the left?

She's got some mad allergies goin on

Greta seems like the all natural type. I bet she's got bush

Business as usual then I guess. Thanks for the heads up

/our queen/!
/our queen/!

Attached: image-1404108-860_poster_16x9-immh-1404108.jpg (474x266, 15K)

boy... she looks just as retarded as greta

Greta probably doesn't shave, but she does seem kind of developmentally delayed, so maybe there's just naturally not a lot down there yet.

Naomi seems like the type that does shave, but I really how she doesn't. I like to imagine she has a beautiful bush. Not like wild and out of control, but rather, naturally beautiful. Maybe trimmed just a little bit to be well kept.

>moar republican shilling
No, Naomi has one thing in common with Dolan: A limited range of facial expressions. Greta has many expressions.

Attached: untitled-design-81.png (2000x1000, 1.35M)

Yeah, Greta shave her legs, so she's probably compensating with a FVLL BVSH!

Do you think that Malala has hairy legs?

Attached: ERo5QpoXsAEHyll.jpg (1280x854, 135K)

This

kek

Can't we just fridge them both?

Attached: NaomiSeibt.png (509x866, 345K)

that's because dolan and naomi are both bigtime FAS babies and extra chrosomals. 1 look.
very sad.

Attached: 1580441259617.jpg (720x707, 25K)

>tfw Naomi within a year realize how wrong she was, that she was a puppet for real, switches side and is Darth Vader to Greta's Palpatine
>*chuckles in swedish*

Attached: 1577834004088.jpg (1080x845, 197K)

Deniers:
>Greta a retard

Also deniers:
>Greta a dangerous!!!! DDDDDDDD:

Well, they both are. Soo ... to be expected

Climate makes people mongoloids, apparently.

haha yeah then dumbledore's army will follow the mockingjay against the empire!

She's a child being used by her parents to push a political agenda. Glad to know you're for child exploitation fren.

>Glad to know you're for child exploitation

Forgot where you were?

A teen does something:
>must've been ebil parents

You does something:
>I'm large and in charge

Well one believes facts and one believes fiction it’s like either following the Democrats or the Republicans...
And I mean come on the heartland institute is just so very honourable and factual.. Said no one ever

Well that wasn't a "no".

Here's a fact, I want my dick between Naomi's legs

So flat. Love to see her take that BBC.

oy vey

>dick
>dick
>BBC
>cuckposting
user, don't you see that he just had an epiphany? Don't you know that even tho' blacks may be unruly, they mostly love Jesus and all love their mamas.

And Jesus sent a prophet and the black man recognized her.

Attached: gabriella_schutzer.jpg (990x1237, 716K)

>wild speculation and conjecture is proof
conservative logic

Now we’re talking. Let’s base climate change judgements on which pussy is better.. i’d like to throat fuck either of them until they piss them selves.

The one who's tits end up on the internet duh ? I just want to know who or what Jewish figure brought her into the spotlight

Honestly....you know...men of culture would do some waki waki waka do to her parts down too...

shes cuter than greta btw

>cuter than greta
But does she even sail?

Attached: 1953601.jpg (1408x788, 313K)

the heartland institute brought the naomi one into the spotlight
I don't know which corporate figure brought greta

Is she as expressive as Greta?

Attached: 1554435425793.jpg (1024x680, 95K)

>I don't know which corporate figure brought greta
None. She's turned down multiple sponshor ship deals and turned down the Nordic Council's prize - because those governments are a bunch of carbon dindus.

Attached: 1582737866411.jpg (798x1024, 509K)

What's so ugly about Greta?

Attached: 1578115977936.png (576x1024, 905K)

she looks like her dad

should anyone know who this is? and if so, why?

Lmfao when some rich conservatives buy a kid to speak identity politics because that's what they think everyone else does

She reminds me of

Attached: Lieutenant_Gothmog.jpg (713x747, 197K)

>None. She's turned down multiple sponshor ship deals and turned down the Nordic Council's prize - because those governments are a bunch of carbon dindus.

she also turned down the syndrom

That cunt is pro LGBT pro open borders trash and she's not white don't fall for the makeup and lighting tricks.

look at how hard she's trying to not look asian

>not white
>not look asian
Why would that be bad? Just look at these qtsian eyes.

Attached: EFJo0ksXkAEhm13.jpg (1067x1200, 197K)

she must have some spurdo genes

Attached: 1574854258493.jpg (1200x900, 100K)

Greta is Aryan as fuck

>spurdo
Yeah, imagine the benis in bagina :DDDDDD ebin seks with her! :DDDDDD

Attached: Greta-Thunberg%u2019s-little-sister-launches-singing-career-in-Édith-Piaf.jpg (1200x800, 335K)

Is that Beata trying to plug her music and dancing?

Attached: 1575351858758.jpg (1920x1379, 295K)

>Is that Beata trying to plug her music and dancing?
Nah, the pic was from an article about that. But here she's just demoing with her sister.

wait?! little bea is taller than climate goblin?

Attached: 1581989186993.jpg (768x960, 108K)

that post is so full of cringe

Yes. She's to her right on the demo pic.

Fag detected!

You need some BRAAPPS in order to un-fag you.

Attached: fistingforclimatechange.jpg (1441x1441, 190K)

Bea is so sexy

Attached: 6.jpg (400x300, 31K)

Fuck Beata.

Attached: 1574922302478.jpg (320x212, 12K)

malala is a sand nigger. they are covered with gross curly black hair. 80% of the females bodies are covered in what looks like pubes.

Greta has that Delicious Flat Chest and doesn't look like a mongoloid.
She is clearly superior in every way.

Having banged several middle eastern whores during my time in Iraq I can confirm this for being absolute bullshit

She looks like she has Down's. Tard.

Her nipples and vagina must be dark and gross too.

Hes mad he had to marry his cousin when he could've easily find himself a self hating scandinavian cutie. Maybe even Greta.

Attached: 1564565725491.webm (272x480, 1.2M)

fuck you

Attached: 1560381918451.jpg (752x499, 78K)

Neither, both are trying to tell us how to lead our lives. If you want to do something for our planet, then work, like Boyan Slat. If you don't wanna do anything, then don't.

They're more than welcome to give us the facts, but don't give us directions unless we ask for them.

You got fucked up eyes m8 because she clearly doesn't look like it. The other chick though...

>Delicious Flat Chest

Ain't that the fucking truth

Attached: 1552485609921.jpg (1024x1024, 79K)

beata is hotter than you. keep seething, little goblin

Attached: 1569967057580.jpg (1080x1098, 229K)

Small tits are hotter and Greta has a prettier face

what is she doing with plywood? deforestation, formaldehyde, so much carbon

>Small tits are hotter
wrong

>Greta has a prettier face
wrong again

Attached: 69318463_409481503089721_157599564725772490_n.jpg (750x750, 82K)

I had to work over time this week someone give me a quick rundown please

youtube.com/watch?v=fD7dswQZgwI

You got shit taste you knuckle dragger. I bet you eat steak well done.

Fossile capital has wasted a year by not being the sensible adult in the room. By omission let "pundits" claim that Greta is a puppet. Then spreads FUD by backing another teenage girl.

I only eat ass, faggot

Attached: 1581989747834.jpg (418x523, 51K)

Greta is legit, and hotter than her sister even if she has a single very loud creepy fan itt.

Naomi is a mongoloid shill.
Pretty much the only talking points itt

It shows

Fag detected!

Attached: 1582750471730.png (990x682, 580K)

rip

I can't believe denying climate change, how tf this happens?? xd its like flat earthen belief but harmful to humankind and helpful for capitalists

Why has environment protection devolved to a literal reality TV show? What is even the point of this?

Oh the irony.

Attached: 1582760980175.jpg (750x500, 119K)

right wing media - where the fuck have you been the last 12 years?

Why do you think Greta didnt do good at math?

>seething

Attached: d696d32-241406-snimek-obrazovky-2019-09-24-v-14-2048x0-shrink.png.jpg (475x592, 54K)

You're the one with something to prove.

Also you cannot deny DFC no matter how hard you cry

It doesn't look like Bernie fuckin' sanders. Who is she? Or perhaps I should just go look at Lana Lokteff crying about Jews until I stumble upon it.

He's talking about Naomi the mongoloid

>DFC
I don't even know what that means

bigot

Oh, I thought that person was talking about the retarded one.

DFC = Delicious flat chest

They were

Maybe

There were never 2 deformed teenage egirls ranting polar opposites for the sake of publicity