It’s called a gas station. You get GAS there...

It’s called a gas station. You get GAS there. It’s not a fucking “petrol station” or whatever a fucking “servo” is. GAS STATION

Attached: FB64454A-67EE-4563-8885-0D6DDF680B77.jpg (1200x800, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/FzPvkaK
anaheimautomation.com/marketing/servo/servo-motors.php?gclid=CjwKCAiA7t3yBRADEiwA4GFlIy_SErst1Tj1PF3-2zYNidzTFPytn6BL-0cyWUs8Ku7rtsRRfPbBPRoCLMEQAvD_BwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whoa calm down buddy. Your in America, your safe from those euro fags

You can get a more than just gas there. Go inside and grab yourself a snicker and a cold drink.

An entire country so fucking lazy they call gasoline "gas".

And how do you call actual gasses? "Da G" ?

Not all of them. Some are just gas. Hence GAS STATION

Because gas is short for gasoline. What the fuck is servo

I'm even more lasy. In new jersey it is illegal for you to pump your own gas. So you sit in your car and have an Indian or high school dropout fill it for you. Really it's the hight of luxury

I know that, thats why i called you FUCKING LAZY, you cant even pronounce the whole "gasoline" word.

That is because the NJ government knows how dumb all you niggers and burgers are, so they ruled pumping gasoline as a "high qualification job" to avoid accidents.

>You get GAS there.
But you don't. You get liquids from the pump. That's why you can accidentally spill it. You can get air at the compressor for your tyres, but you can't spill air, because that is a gas. They should call it a liquid station.

Gas is short for gasoline. I know you're being daft, though.

To avoid accidents... but empoy mentally retarded people. Gotta choose one bud

it's companies being legally technical. The gas station outside technically isn't connected to the convenient store legally, but rather it's an agreement between gas distributers like chevron and shell, and "service" companies like to use the same property to combine the markets.
People often want a bunch of random shit when they get gas, but the oil industry wasn't built to have a bunch of convenient stores, just the cheapest way possible to move product. So just like Pepsi and Coke, and dems/reps, they work together to get the most out of you.

Work jackson graveyard, seen some shit. AMA

see in america time is money not crumpets

>user was that kid who ate glue apparently

Attached: 1200px-Micro_servo.jpg (1200x800, 95K)

do you pack heat?

no cunt calls it a gas station in straya, SERVO cunt, hold still while I glass you

Honestly, it's probably to cut the costs of replacing nozzles constantly. Spills are not common enough to be more expensive than the goddamn near-weekly work orders we have to put in because people drive off with it still in their car all the goddamn time. It's so common they're made with a breakaway cable like xbox controllers. I would bet money that was more of a deciding factor in a place like NJ than the worry over a spill. There's actually a dozen different safety systems that instantly drops any fuel straight back into the tanks which are roughly 30 ft underground. I have three buttons on the register alone to shut off any pump I feel necessary. Not saying niggers aren't dumb, some of my coolest regulars I have are black, just that there are more niggers in NJ than black people. From my experience and what I've been told as a lowly cashier, I'd say it's more likely they save a lot of time and money by keeping the hose ends from being jacked all the time. I don't know myself, I'll ask the store owner when I get a chance, but they're probably $100+ a pop to replace.

imagine calling a place that sells LIQUID fuel a GAS station. only americans can be that retarded

It's on the edge of one of the softest ghettos in the city. Worst thing that happens is theives. One guy even grabbed a whole 36 pack of modelo, mumbled some shit, and walked straight out the door with it (no he wasn't black). Though,
I'd be more worried in a different neighborhood with the glass between the customer and cashier. I just wouldn't work in a place like that since I don't live close. I do want to get a 9 or something simple to use, but food and bills are expensive.

It's a petrol station what what. Just going for a spot of tea and tiffin my good fellow. Toodle pip.....

I have to agree with Euro fags on this. Unless you are filling up with propane or some other fuel which is used in a gaseous state, these are not gas stations. They are filling stations, like we used to call them in the 50's.

Pronounce it aluminium again you pasty-faced fatsacks

>tyres
What a bunch of cunts.

gasoline you idiot. gas is short

You deserve a red-hot poker in your twat.

But that is why it is stupid as fuck. Because a 'gas' is an actual thing and can be used for fuel. But it is entirely different than gasoline.
Filing station covers it all. You are filling your fuel storage unit, or your belly, or whatever. We should go back to calling them filling stations. I'll start today.

"a lu mi ni um" Honestly sounds like someone with down syndrome making noises. Maybe I'm used to the US pronunciation, but it just seems to roll off the tongue better as "num" than "nium"

You deserve to be you. Enjoy yourself, as usual.

Where is the Refuel Petrol Station in United Burguers?

petrol you faggot and you know it

The name is on the building, its clearly a Food Mart. smh.

Petrol is even worse than calling it gas. Look up the etymology of gasoline vs petroleum, you rock oil burning twat.
Filling stations!

What's the deal with 'patrol stations'?

I don't see anyone patrolling, and I'm not listening to the radio!

Attached: 340px-Jerryseinfe.jpg (340x424, 19K)

Technically it’s benzine, diesel or butane. Dumb fuck inbred piece of shit.

"Hey honey, I am going to get some gas"
> gets a liquid instead

uhhh what?

its called TANKSTELLE
du nutten

Unless you need diesel. Then you whole theory is screwed. I guess fuel station would be a better term.

its a food mart says so right on the building

Attached: 1570222436996.jpg (1920x1080, 482K)

>gas is short for gasoline

Which is incorrect, the chemical name is Petroleum Distillate

Do they wash your glass and check your oil. NJ must be the only state still doing this.

Here in Jersey we call it the Petro station because its short for petroleum which they sell by the gallon here.

In the greast republic of Texas we call them fillin stations.

Cut the bullshit out and call it a fuel station for fucks sake.

Wrong, it is called a petrol station. This is a "gas station".

Attached: images (58).jpg (677x453, 65K)

My Great, great grandfather got his gas there once.

Is it a fucking gas when you put it into your car?
Nope.

Is it called Petroleum Spirit?
Yep.

Where the fuck did you retards get the word "gas" from?
Out your ass.

Attached: OP.jpg (261x323, 22K)

Better quality than Shell? Or was it so good that you never saw him again?

no it's called tankstelle

Auschwitz is no fucking joke, my grandfather died there.

He got drunk and fell out of one of the machinegun towers.

Pic related (1944 colourized)

Attached: Nazi Dwarves.jpg (1242x1235, 203K)

Based.

True.

Nope.

Kek'd!

Clearly this place is a turtle. It even has a shell

It's a fucked servo allright Cob!!!

Attached: 1560994756405.png (529x265, 147K)

The gas must have been too good for him to avoid. Nobody else's fault but his, that he had a substance abuse problem. He should shame himslef. I'm sure those nice German folk were just trying to help - I mean, they created VW to be an affordable peoples' car, then what did the people do? They abused the gas that was meant for their VW's.

IT'S CALLED PETROLEUM, you dickface

Fuelling her longevity. I'm sure she was grateful.

have fun

Helvetes burgarar, da heite no bensinstasjon, kom og få deg ei fleskepylsa i same slengjen ska du sjå du vette blid

cry more you yank cunt

Lost ^^

Why is your gas a liquid.

But I get diesel there! Reeeeeeeeeeee

If only 4.25% of the world's population call it gas I'm going to go with everyone else.

It’s literally called GASoline

gas is short of gasoline

It's a servo or petrol station. Also you buy booze at an offie or bottle shop and keep it cool in a chilly bin when you're at the beach in your togs and jandals.

You need to fill up your Mouth with cock faggot.

Do they sell hydrogen or oxygen gas in there?
Maybe nitrogen?

Attached: 1471630276109.jpg (536x536, 29K)

You should try not to choke on cocks faggot

the sign clearly says food mart

Attached: 654345634568.jpg (785x757, 199K)

Gas is not a liquid you dumb fuck.

there is no product known as gasoline sold in Australia, you are a deliberately ignorant American.

Here in Germany we call this Treibstoffvertriebsstellenmarkt. Pretty easy

Hey faggot, don't forget to pay for your gas bill that runs your house while you pay for your gas bill that runs your car.

says the cunt from the land of wonkchozzlers and digiridingdoos

gasoline is a petroleum distillate, but so is naptha and a whole bunch of other products which is why it has it's own name, that's why it's called gasoline and not petrol, petrol is short for petroleum which is a form of crude oil you don't call kerosene petrol do you?

understand what you're talking about before speaking next time

>It’s called a gas station. You get GAS there. It’s not a fucking “petrol station” or whatever a fucking “servo” is. GAS STATION

Attached: 1579561258217.png (401x352, 29K)

>It’s not a fucking “petrol station”
Buying gas by the liter. Ha what a faggot shit.

Attached: 1572947302917.jpg (350x809, 56K)

I know you're never going to travel outside the USA, so what do you care?

>You get GAS there.

No you get liquid, who the fuck thinks calling it a gas station make any sense?

Pic related, a product of a gas station, 50% off for a limited time!

Attached: 1582656711736.jpg (663x654, 55K)

Op is right, it's a fucking gas(short for gasoline) station. Not a petrol(short for petroleum distillates) station.
Of course you massive faggots can never just admit it makes sense, you have to have dumb fucking arguments.

Propane perhaps
Maybe kerosene

What do you put in your car? Is it a gas or a liquid?

That is the stupidest comparison ever.
Okay so you're saying that a name can only be for one thing, and you run your car on chap stik, cause petroleum distillates can only be for one thing?
Fukkin dummy

Attached: om.jpg (700x327, 60K)

Gasoline, which people abbreviate to gas. Cause they are smart enough to know the difference between gasoline and a state of matter.

dude don't take it so seriously, australians huff various fuels as a national pastime

Attached: 1571916364272.gif (550x400, 689K)

Most people don't know what 'state of matter' means.

Everyone in America is retarded so they name everything literally. Sidewalk, OH because it's at the side and you walk on it. Do you have Diesel cars in America? What do you call it then, still Gas?? When it's not Gasoline.

All that gas at Auschwitz has further fucked up your already rough, abrasive, barbarian snow nigger brain up. No wonder Germanics like De Bruyne, Lewandowski and Muller are such nigger lovers. Lewandowski has some slav in him, too, so I suppose he could be forgiven for lacking a few brain cells.

I like to use the bathroom in these places

Attached: 1571171872453.png (1440x1440, 404K)

samefag

iT's CaLlEd A gAs StAtIoN.

Jews are undefeated world champions, though. Bogans have nothing on them.

They've even niggerfied basic grammar. It's not "me and my friend" it's "my friend and I" but they're too stupid and lazy to vocalize correctly so "meuhnmahfriend' is easier to wollop out of their fat fucking mouths. I bet they call their parents by their first names too.

>They are dumb cause they name things what
>they actually are

Okay, thanks for that input chief

>food....

Attached: 1564525426212.gif (300x225, 852K)

>Do you have Diesel cars in America? What do you call it then
"Diesel fuel" or "fuel oil" when we use it to heat our homes. See we have this thing called winter, and we like our cars and ambulances to start when we need them.

MRE's "Meals Ready Eat" vs REM "Ready to Eat Meals".

Truck, calling a utility vehicle a truck and calling a literal truck a tractor. Calling a truck with a trailer a tractor trailer. Owning a farm tractor and a literal truck but is also a trailer.

What made up language are you talking in. You’re turning the English language into a joke

Americans BTFO

I'm dying to know what points of data you are basing your shit anecdotal opinion on? How many years did you live in America? My friend and I have a theory. We hypothosize you may be Eurotrash. Might we be correct this assumption?

Attached: Screenshot_20200225-084137.png (1080x2160, 1.4M)

You are a terrible person and I highly suspect you are of Indian decent.

Attached: 1582764205616.jpg (450x818, 55K)

It's petrol, which is short for petroleum.

Gas isn't short for gasoline, its already a word that means something.

And calling a liquid "gas" is probably the dumbest of the many fucking dumb things that the yanks have done to my beautiful language.

MRE is military vocab. It's used in certain manners to make communication clearer over radio, and etc.
Truck, probably refers to the way the body sits on the frame, rather than built into the body like cars and stuff.
We could do this all day but you'd still sound like a whiny toddler trying to reason with an adult, so I'm done.

current year, not calling it
>ye olde petroleum emporium

Attached: 26097984.jpg (1344x1800, 167K)

Do I look Indian I'm my pic?

Attached: 1570929942585.jpg (250x232, 18K)

See:

Attached: Pretzel.webm (408x720, 1.14M)

Do you use diesel to power your homes too?

>the sign clearly says food mart

Attached: 1569562027370.jpg (1024x774, 153K)

Eh, your acting like one.

Attached: 1582686331610m.jpg (1024x763, 70K)

It's used for heating homes. Not every country is hot as Hell 12 months out of the year.

>acting like one

Attached: 1562958278923m.jpg (1024x744, 84K)

No, you get petrol and diesel there.

FUCK YOU YANK CUNTS CORRUPTING THE FINE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. WE INVENTED YOU.

All these fine, upstanding immigrants really have a way of niggering up our language of choice, user. You should know all about that; Ever hire a tradesman to do anything?

Attached: 511.png (485x723, 468K)

But you call it gas, as in paying the gas bill? And you have gaslines to transport that gas to your home? Are you transporting diesel into your homes? Would a diesel generator not be safer? Also, why call it a crosswalk instead of a walk across or across-walk?

imgur.com/FzPvkaK

>WE INVENTED YOU.
The clay taking credit for the invention of the pot.
This is why you lost the revolutionary war.

Attached: 1564746611830.jpg (480x427, 46K)

>You get GAS there

No, you don't.
You get GASOLINE.
If you want gas, order a compressed gas tank.

Looks like parts of San Francisco

>we invented you
I'm not sure if you were ever told, but your language is absolutely nothing like traditional English.
More appropriately, you should be looking at scottish and Irish people for a more realistic representation of what the english language SHOULD sound like, according to the sound profile of older English's.
That being said, if you spoke frisian you'd be a hop skip and a jump from speaking eald englisc.

>But you call it gas, as in paying the gas bill?
No, some homes are heated with natural gas (not liquid) it enters through a half inch line and feeds the furnace and sometimes the cloths dryer and cooking stove. This would be the "gas bill"
Not every home uses gas. We have this thing called freedom, and we choose what fuels we want to use for heating.

Listen up you fucking faggot it`s a fucking petrol station not a fucking gas station. Dont make me fucking come over there and slap you because I fucking will. There is nothing more fucking irritating than some one calling a petrol station a fucking gas station. I`m warning you user dont ever call a petrol station a fucking gas station. You have been warned.

>I'm not sure if you were ever told, but your language is absolutely nothing like traditional English.
That's because, get this, language changes over time. Our language changed, and it is still English, because it is used by the English. You speak American English, and really, were it not for your country's name having the name of your continent in it as well, I wish you'd just call it American, because it sure as fuck isn't English.

As it turns out, those old New Englanders on the east coast of the U.S. speak more like the traditional English of the 17th and 18th century than the modern English do.

So how does speaking like long dead people of England make their English more authentic English than that of living English people? What is this imbecility?

>Are you transporting diesel into your homes?
If a home heats with oil, it has a tank that gets filled by a (delivery) tanker truck, much in the same way large trucks fill gas station tanks

amerifat here. i call them fuel stations cause im not a fucking retard like the rest of these people.

>Would a diesel generator not be safer?
Diesel gels in cold weather. Back up generator are usually connected to the gas line, or a tank such as propane. This makes then reliable in the cold

Lost @servo

Normal English with a few colloquialisms thrown in. Go bother Americans.

FromMedieval Latinpetroleum, frompetra(“rock”)+oleum(“oil”).

Literally filling cars with rock oil.

Etymology: < gas n.1 + -ol suffix (as in benzol n.) + -ene comb. form, -ine suffix1.

The rootgashas a meaning which doesn't necessarily meangaseousin general. It is a specific type of gas.

"Gas" is more accurate than "petrol", but they should all be called filling stations.

I heat with fuel oil (same as diesel) the truck deliver twice a year.

Water is piped in so I have a water bill

Electricity is wired in, so I have an Electric bill.

That's it! No gas bill!

Because you were implying that language cannot evolve and that only your form of English is correct. When in fact it is clear that the language has moved on from the 16th and 17th century independently in many locations, you moron.

Attached: 1565349448008.jpg (720x767, 62K)

Oh ok then nice one user all is forgiven.

Short for service station because you can service your car when you're at them here in Australia and New Zealand, you lazy nigger.

"Gas" is one syllable shorter than "filling"

Guess which one ima use.

Attached: 220px-Bender_Rodriguez.png (220x320, 74K)

A "servo" is what moves mechanical parts. Usually having a servo motor attached to it.
You make no sense

A country so lazy they call petroleum petro. What lazy slobs!

anaheimautomation.com/marketing/servo/servo-motors.php?gclid=CjwKCAiA7t3yBRADEiwA4GFlIy_SErst1Tj1PF3-2zYNidzTFPytn6BL-0cyWUs8Ku7rtsRRfPbBPRoCLMEQAvD_BwE

what do you expect from americans,they elected a president who cant even pronounce the word huge correctly

they really proved how stupid there country is by electing donald dumbass as president

I don't see people breaking into your country though. So they must have something going on

Attached: 1565220169677.jpg (1205x360, 420K)

>You make no sense
What sort of mental gymnastics are you playing at, you stupid cunt?
Gas is a state of matter yet this whole thread is filled with burgers saying it's short for gasoline, there is such thing as homograph words you autistic cunt.

... by 4.25% of the world's population.

Google servo ya dumb fuck
Only niggers steal words for fuck sake

Ever notice that those countries by oil by the barrel, and then refine it into Gasoline?
Maybe they can call it what ever they want since they made it?

It's called a petrol station as you buy petroleum there not gasoline...

Go google gasoline and it still says it's a Petroleum based product... if you need an education come over to the uk and we will teach you proper English

>Go google gasoline and it still says it's a Petroleum based product.
People are carbon based, but no one calls people "carbon" you fucking retard

Have not seen a full serve gas station in Texas for 25 years

Shut up cabron.

Make me dirt fucker

LOL I was only kidding there too

gas is used for jews petrol for cars