Well which one of you is gonna do it?

Well which one of you is gonna do it?

Attached: EB18F485-7DA4-427C-9857-7333F8941CB9.jpg (1218x1482, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guardian.ng/life/mike-tyson-debunks-news-about-giving-daughter-out-for-10-million/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit, what a beast.

brb going to dunkin's for an engagement ring

Mike Tyson doesn't have 10 mil. He lost most of his money and now has a far more modest income than in his prime.

If I wouldn't be required to sleep with her them that may be worth it.

shit, my basement isn't big enough for it.

Glazed or sugar raised?

I'd need a bigger kennel

> $10 million dollars
> fat niggger wife

Hard pass op. Unless you're really good with money 10 mil isn't enough to live a neet life with how much that bitch eats

Yo retard ass, he sells like $500000 of pot a month from his big ass farm. He still has a fuckin tiger for a pet. He may be nigger but a poor bigger he is not

Boston cream

give her that creampie

I'd marry a fat chick for ten million. Maybe Mike can get me a job on his weed farm. Smoking weed.

Check anger ... Then check celebrity networth. As always, remain calm... I am a faceless voice on the internet, your anger only hurts you.

That would be hot if it were any other woman.

the only type of nigger is a poor nigger you stupid liberal cuck

debunked by mike himself
nice try faggot
guardian.ng/life/mike-tyson-debunks-news-about-giving-daughter-out-for-10-million/

The bitch looks like a dam. Bigger than a dam at that.
Shed block niagra fall by just standing at the source

those sites arent based on much and they have no way to check the valuation of a private business.. he owns a giant weed farm and apparently is doing really well

Bitch nigga if you want me to get angry I'll get angry. Your dumb cunt ass still believes net worth is how much money they have in the bank. Yes he's not worth what he used to be he's not TV making the network/advertisers/coaches/league owners shit tons of money though fighting. Now he owns a successful pot farm and smokes more than snoop. He's a cool nigger and one that still has plenty of money.

Your the retard that can't handle facts

Don't do this. The IAEO issued a warning recently about her mass becoming critical.

most niggers have fucked far worse than this

He also actually gets paid to show up to fights. Celebs who don't give a fuck about fights get comped tickets because dumb shits will pay lots of cash so they can possibly sit next to Ben Affleck.

How would you know, were you there?

I've been to his farm in Nevada. Plenty of people have.

you this dis nigga po nigga?

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000497602617.jpg (1000x667, 379K)

next time you fake something, make sure to spell "any man" correctly

She'll eat that 10 million in the first year.

>he's never heard of Anyman, notorious shapeshifting superhero

I am not some autist who collects action figurines and "graphic novels", so no, I did in fact not hear of Anyman

I wouldn’t ride that into battle.

Finally, I can have my African princess breeding cow and become a millionaire

Eww, shit, is that his daughter?!

Attached: 1540736361122.jpg (385x360, 102K)

bro Anyman was in every Avengers movie and had cameos in a couple other MCU films, it's widely known pop culture at this point. Being out of touch with multi-billion-dollar franchises doesn't make you superior, it makes you more of a neckbeard

>in every Avengers movie
Why would I watch Superman movies? I got better things to do, like shitpost on Cred Forums

ok neckbeard

Avengers isn't superman, Batman is Avengers, jesus fucking christ.

I thought batman is the whiny villain in the Joker movies?

sounds like a game show format to me

Attached: 1581637539378.gif (400x263, 2M)

Nah man half the work is done for you. Live off McDonald's for a year until she has a stroke. Then invest the remaining 5k in something sensible and your good.

This is the plan for the next one. Batman will be an evil 1% wallstreeter and the Joker will be the hero of ANTIFA fighting the good fight.

fucking lol

Yikes....

....add one Pound of the best Weed per Week and we got a Deal. Just dont expect any Grandchildren too soon, i gonna way too stoned too fuck until she quatered her weight.

That washed up homeless dickhead doesn't have 1 million, much less 10

nigerian guys like fat girls so they might do it for free as long as they get a passport

also is she really taller then mike? she must be a beast