Are there any married Cred Forumsros here? How much should I pay for an engagement ring...

Are there any married Cred Forumsros here? How much should I pay for an engagement ring? Is 100 bucks enough or too cheap?

Attached: 765.jpg (540x952, 97K)

Just get her a ring pop. Cant go wrong with a ring pop. If she says no then she wasnt the one.

For her?

Never marry

Talk to her and see what she likes. Don't get anything too expensive. The 2 months salary thing is total BS.

100 bucks? Are you really poor or a jew?

Depends on where you live. In Germany, rings are like $100 and don't need some center stone on them. In the US, they say 2 months wages, though I think that's retarded. My wife (German) rarely wears my mother's ring, she says it is inconvenient. I'd just go with up to $1000, nothing more than that.

Yes its cheap. But if u can get a job that pays enough to get the ideal ring for its alright. Just make sure shes the one OP. You might become a faggot for thinking u made a mistake after she leaves you with the ring on her hand

Marriage and diamonds are giant scams, why the fuck would i involve the gov in my relationship? Also diamonds are crazy common and cheap, they are artificially expensive

No, for my uncle

1/2 month salary for engagement ring and 1 month salary for wedding ring

Get a moissanite ring and she won't be able to tell the difference!

its 3 paychecks total. i think. i got lucky with family heirloom

Nothing. If she needs an engagement ring ar all, she doesn't really love you. Same with a big wedding.

Go low man so if shit dont work out an she bails you wont be out much.

If you ask a woman?
They'll tell you up to 3 months salary now in the US.
Try to get a loaner.

>Genuine honest opinion incoming

Is not about the value of the ring its what it means to her. What's her birthstone? What's her interests? Just think of it like this... If your girl is really into say video games whould you buy her a ring with a little Mario on it worth say $45 or a plain wedding band worth $250 what do you think she will value more? Granted a very shit example but easy to convay my point kek.

But if you want a straight answer I would personally aim for 100 to 300 dollers is acceptable more if you have the cash nd you think it's worth it

The setting should probably be 18k gold. 500-900 depending on stones set in it plus the cost of the center stone which you could easily spend 10k on if you had the means. I paid 1800 for the first ring because that was what I could afford without going into debt.

$100 is super cheap, but you get what you pay for. I say anything between 1k-2k is optimal. Anything over that you're just getting fucked.

There is no right answer. All depends on your finances, what type of woman she is, your relationship.
If you're making a shit ton of money (pre-nup range) and she's from a wealthy family, 5k might not be enough.
If you're struggling and the relation really is based 100% on love and she's a really good woman a ring from Cracker Jacks is enough.

ONLY marry her if she is really happy with a 100$ ring.

That shit should not matter! It’s just a symbol bro!
Didn’t pay more than 120 bucks back then

This

Hit local pawnshops and get value for your dollar.

I dropped 3K on it