My friend is pregnant and she wants me to be the father. What should i do Cred Forums? Is this the end of my virginity?

My friend is pregnant and she wants me to be the father. What should i do Cred Forums? Is this the end of my virginity?

Attached: IMG_3299.jpg (675x900, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/the-australian-crisis-we-cant-ignore/news-story/8d3f17dfdb928493675db75603b1c658
creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/health/aboriginal-sexual-abuse#toc1
youtube.com/watch?v=zwJtuiXztys
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go all in bro, bust a fat wad in her. Be the dad

Imagine being such a cuck

Teen pregnancy. I bet the father is black

Do the fuck-test and then make up your mind

the father is probably her brother or her dad

yall know how white people be

sure. why not?

how us her preggo titties

It’s her grandpas

Don't fucking do it unless it's your kid, retard. Raising someone else's kid is like playing someone else's save from a video game, it's just not right.

Bitch is for sure a mud shark.

Stop taking the bait you dumb fucks

Watch a lion documentary and my answer will be clear

you can bust fat nuts and leave when bored, if she tries to take alimony from you, just order a fatherhood dna test to bail.

Attached: b31.jpg (528x492, 39K)

It's a simple thing you see.... some girls these days drill a small hole where liquids can seep to the womb trough the anus, it's covered by insurance as "cosmetic" surgery... the anus isn't a safe space anymore...

cuck

I call Bullshit on that!

They would have nasty infections all the Time, totally retarded and no Insurance will cover that.

Think about posture friend... the only time she will be on her fours.. is when you shove that think right up that tunnel... that's why infections are rare... but accidental "Hey carnal.. you a pedro now!" happenings are sure to happen!

Very slim chance, i like them naturally bald ;-)

Because white incest is more common than kids with absent black father's literally anywhere

That's straight up cancer

Oh the irony.

actually in australia black pedophile fathers is a massive issue, out in the tribes of black men the fathers fuck the daughters as young as 8 years old and it's all to common and there's not much the police can do since they all cover it up as a community.

Black people inbreed more. Niggas have 5-10 that more often then not never leave the area/city who then have 5-10 more each with other local niggas and after the second generation someone in fucking a relative.

What?

If you love her, then yes
If no, then just tell her yes to get that sweet prego pussy, then bounce out in the delivery room

Thank you for informing us with your BS.

Don't you doubt me you bitch... beware the anus trap, that shitty honeytrap may just lead you to fatherhood.

Attached: eatabagofdicks.jpg (769x559, 86K)

What a fucking cuck.. what if it's not his kid... if so then fuck it (not the baby, the relationship).

Well boongs don't really count as humans

you think i'm joking?
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/the-australian-crisis-we-cant-ignore/news-story/8d3f17dfdb928493675db75603b1c658

creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/health/aboriginal-sexual-abuse#toc1

that's not how it works brah!

Truly sorry for doubting.. so many trolls... why not use the kangaroo problem to your advantage then? (get them to aggro those child abusers).

Fuck her until baby dies. Enslave her. Profit.

nice copypasta faggot!

youtube.com/watch?v=zwJtuiXztys

well... I dont think is a bad idea she is pretty. if you help her there is a special bound that can be useful for example she can help you out when you need help either emotionally or financially right?

Dubs get

Off by one. Dubs

Ugh. One more time

Fuck off with your copypasta

Run away Simba, run away and never return!

You copied this from ages ago. Wouldn't the baby have been born by now?

Be there for her if she's your friend but a HELL NO on being the father.

exactly, coat the fetus in your sperm and it will soak in your genes and overwrite the black DNA.

This nigga's been posting this for years

Attached: EP3addPWsAYIi1N.jpg (1439x901, 98K)

Tell her to 'bort and then u guys can try again.