Did you hear this moron trying to give a speech yesterday? Good God it was sad...

Did you hear this moron trying to give a speech yesterday? Good God it was sad, this idiot is the dumbest president ever. Lies and name calling is all he can do. This dumb fuck has made america the laughingstock of the world. No one believes a word he says except STUPID republicunts.

Attached: Demented Donald.jpg (250x166, 8K)

Shut up beta fag

Attached: 744E05DB-C1F9-4F87-B1C4-1ADAD2B6BA3B.jpg (674x1120, 751K)

Attached: 1580116684099.png (557x1000, 489K)

Look, another stupid fucking republicunt

I never understood about republican supporters. Even back in the day, they were all just for supporting these huge corporations to crush the little guy

Why would you vote for that shit?

Oh, let's not have a viable healthcare system so we can all die in a ditch!
How about we cut taxes for the billionaires so we can drive up the debt?
Lets suppress worker rights so we can be even less protected and more fucked over?

Literally who would vote for this? Sure, if I were a billionaire, I'd be all for enslavement of everyone making under a million a year and so the GOP would be the right choice.

But for anyone else, literally why? Because the GOP uphold racist beliefs? Or are against gay marriage? Christ, that shit doesn't matter if you die from a preventable illness.

Attached: Trumptards.jpg (960x944, 103K)

>I never understood about republican supporters. Even back in the day, they were all just for supporting these huge corporations to crush the little guy
>Why would you vote for that shit?
>Oh, let's not have a viable healthcare system so we can all die in a ditch!
>How about we cut taxes for the billionaires so we can drive up the debt?
>Lets suppress worker rights so we can be even less protected and more fucked over?
>Literally who would vote for this? Sure, if I were a billionaire, I'd be all for enslavement of everyone making under a million a year and so the GOP would be the right choice.
>But for anyone else, literally why? Because the GOP uphold racist beliefs? Or are against gay marriage? Christ, that shit doesn't matter if you die from a preventable illness.

Attached: (You).jpg (730x780, 77K)

yesterday? this retard always sounds like the biggest idiot on the planet every single time he opens his mouth

Attached: trump ironies.jpg (674x459, 55K)

Says a lot about his followers.

Attached: 1576994875902.jpg (640x960, 132K)

>no response but a funny cartoon
>this is how republicans argue

Attached: wordsalad 3.jpg (476x474, 65K)

Cant wait to drink the tears after Bernie Sandals gets stomped by the god emperor!

Attached: 1545520902533m.jpg (745x1024, 93K)

Why is he so ugly and such a retarded fuck?

Attached: imag.jpg (286x176, 5K)

Attached: image.jpg (887x500, 492K)

He's a big ugly bag of tics and obsessions. Voted in by other Americans with tics and obsessions.

Attached: Oh fuck, stairs! Hold me tight, Melania.jpg (620x467, 173K)

Implying that america wasnt the laughing stock of the world before trump.

It's getting to be a pandemic.

Attached: youremadhesawinner.jpg (780x438, 74K)

Attached: lunch or launch.jpg (646x960, 112K)

TDS has been a democratic pandemic for the last 3 years.

Holy Cringe!

>using words with no meaning

Attached: ~EIT55fHWwAAZTzB.jpg large.jpg (500x625, 100K)

The next President of the United States of America, Bernie Sanders.