I cant wait to watch all you fat neck beards cry when Bernie wins...

I cant wait to watch all you fat neck beards cry when Bernie wins. Finally you won’t have an excuse not to go to college.

Attached: A410B821-345A-44A5-B549-7178C5518B88.jpg (960x537, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tQfhkpcwwA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to tell my story. It's been years, but I hope you can understand why I took so long.With the #metoo movement, and the uncovering of so much sexual misconduct, I feel like I am finally as close to safe as I will ever be, in order to tell my story.
I was raped by Trayvon Martin.
I am creating this Twitter account as a throw away. I might come back to answer questions, but probably not. I dont think I can handle the backlash that will probably come.
I use to befriends with Trayvon. In 2011, we went to visit his brother J at FIU. There was a party and of course there was drinking. One of the reasons I feared to get in trouble was because I was drinking too and I was under age.
He told me not to worry about the older college boys he'd keep me safe. We ended up in a upstairs bathroom in a house. I don't even remember which one and it waseight yearsago.
Trayvon started demanding "respect" and "reward" for "keeping me safe" at the party. He started putting his hands on me up againstthe sink and I pushed him off but he just grabbed me and pushed me back against the sink again.
He reached up under my dress and tore my underwear and started touching me. Then he put his hand over my mouth.

1/2

maybe theyll finally get jobs too

"You ain't gonna scream are you? You know I didn't keep you safe just to hurt you now."
I was terrified. His eyes looked crazy and angry, likehe was looking for excuseto start beating me.Through tears, I just shook my head. I couldn't move.
He dropped his pants and then raped me on the sink. It hurt and I just cried during it. After he was done, he just acted like everything was cool. I was still shaking and I was just numb all over and I didn't know what to do.
He stuck by my side and led me around like everything was cool, and then we left the party later. So much of it was just a daze after that. He walked me home and then he left and I took a shower. I was crying and I was afraid of waking my mom but at the same time I was hoping she would hear me and I could tell her everything. But she didn't.
We saw each other at school but I tried to avoid him after that.
When I heard about the shooting on the news, it was disbelief at first. I was like there's no way that was him. But of course it was.
I hate to say it... I was relieved. I knew he could never hurt anyone else again.
I know how I'm suppose to feel. I pray every day for forgiveness for being happy he died, and I still think it was wrong that he got shot.
Before, I'd been afraid of nobody believing me. Once that happened, I knew nobody would ever believe me. But now, I hope maybe somebody will see the truth in this.
And that's all. That's my story.

2/2

Attached: 1580779053236.png (800x800, 21K)

Attached: 1581562088098s.jpg (93x125, 2K)

i'm deadass bruh

I care more about ideals than DNA, lil Hitler. Your perpetuation of this "white" supremacy bullshit is a joke.
Yeah, I believed in ALL that shit when I was a teenager. Clinton was in his first term back then. It was easy to fall into, growing up in rural Virginia.
But you see, there is no such thing as "white" people. It's a catchall term for whoever is a shade lighter than the "oppressed" person bitching about their own failures in life.
Nobody had heard of a "white Hispanic" before one popped into existence and shot Trayvon, and even then it was only to patch up the media's faulty narrative.
Irish and Italians weren't considered "white" 100 years ago.
Have you done a 23 and me yet? Know what's in your DNA? Unless you're a blonde-haired, blue-eyed Nordic direct from Scandinavia, you ain't white, son.
In fact, blonde slaves were kept by Mediterranean people back in the day. You know, the Romans? The Greeks? The ones whose great works founded Western Civilization and peckerwoods like you point to as examples of "Aryan" superiority?
So wave your little swastika around, and proudly sign your posts with your reference to securing the future for "white" children. Your actions are just as worthless and destructive as those of Farrakhan and Sharpton.
I have no tolerance for collectivist bullshit, no matter what color the people who believe in it are. And yes, racism IS collectivism!
"I'm the same color as those people who so I can take credit for it!"
You're not making a difference.
Go out in the world. Open your mind. Accept the possibility that there are people of all colors who do great things, and those who are dicks.
I did, and I'm much happier these days.

Attached: 566775w434.jpg (640x480, 62K)

damn bro u got the whole squad laughing

Today I read the story of a decorated war veteran who committed suicide. His whole life he faced nearly insurmountable adversity.
From early childhood, his home life was troubled. His mother and father were believed to be first cousins, and growing up in the South and having that region's distinctive dialect, he was often mocked. He never got along with his father (who frequently beat him). As a young man, he wanted to attend art school to pursue his study of painting, but his fahter forbade it.
Despite their poor relationship, his father's death took a toll on him. He moved into a town with a fine arts school, barely able to make ends meet, but tried to enroll twice. Both times, he was rejected. It was suggested he attend architecure school, but since he had dropped out of school after his father's death, he lacked the acedemic credits.
As if this weren't a hard enough blow, his mother then died of breast cancer. Destitute, he spent time in homeless shelters, relying on day labor and selling his paintings.
Eventually, he enlisted in the army as an infantryman, fought for his country, and suffered injuries during the war. For this and acts of bravery in combat, he received awards.
Years after leaving the army, he became a vegetarian, openly disdaining the slaughter of animals. After a series of attacks against him, he succumbed to the intense psychological pressure of his circumstances and ended his own life.
His name was Adolf Hitler.
Everything I have mentioned here is absolutely true. Certain facts can be mentioned and others can be omitted. Anyone can be made to look like a saint... or like Hitler.

This guy gets it.

$95 trillion in umfunded liabilities. Good luck with bernie when we could just print more money that has less value than toilet paper.

Attached: hyperinflation.jpg (350x415, 36K)

The earth is flat, vaccines cause autism, chemtrails are real, the Illuminati runs everything at the behest of the reptilian aliens, and Hitler's brain is being kept alive in a jar to control CERN's black hole machine.
Source? Google it! Do I have to spoon feed you everything?!

Went to college and graduated. Still a fucking scam. Fuck you OP you redditor faggot

Attached: 055887CC-309B-4AB5-B150-6CA1C1D535CE.jpg (600x638, 188K)

you trumptard faggots love giving subsidies to corporations when your poor as shit lol

Hey There! Im From Reddit! xD!!1

You're going to be waiting a long time user. I've seen the future and Trump gets another term, then an unknown person sweeps there next election. I'll sorry.

>be me a few years ago
>just turned 21
>go to lame party
>meet 8/10 qt 3.14
>both decide party is lame
>leave together
>tells me shes dtf
>walk to nearby park
>its late, no kids
>hop on swing
>she hops on me
>4leggedspider.jpg
>get to grinding
>grab her tits
>she wants to get naked
>hop off swing
>get on bench
>she takes off shirt and bra
>arms and head fold back behind her
>ribcage opens up
>no internal organs
>just teeth
>lots and lots of teeth
>creature rears back ready to devour me in one bite
>grab my right thumb with my left hand
>jerk it counterclockwise
>right hand pops out and folds down
>plasma cannon in right arm primes
>extend right arm as ribcage jaws wrap around me

1/2

>squeeze right fist with a millisecond to spare
>feels weird when detached
>muffled thump as plasma blast escapes
>hole in her back the size of a trashcan lid
>her corpse falls
>plasma cannon primes again
>likely playing dead
>aim for neural core in pelvis
>pow
>scan for life signs with retinal implant
>left eye burns but im used to it
>shegone.mp4
>register kill with mom
>switch to long range
>scan for randos and lookyloos
>nobody saw a thing
>power down plasma cannon
>reattach hand
>wriggle fingers around to ensure proper alignment
>bend right pinky back to pop it open
>ow
>retrieve immolation pellet from socket
>close finger back up
>ow again
>wriggle fingers again
>all is hunky dory
>drop immolation pellet on corpse
>walk away as it burns
>head home to mom to restock and recharge
>another one off the streets

2/2

Who said anything about corporations when 56 trillion dollars left the State Department? Who do you think the corporations support? Google and Silicon Valley loves riding Hillary's and Nancy Pelosi's dick. Now they are not just going after Trump. Now you Bernie bros are going to get folded up like lawn chairs once Bernie folds to stop running in favor of Biden.
youtu.be/tQfhkpcwwA0
-The Duran : "'Russia Russia Russia' has reached peak stupidity."

Attached: RTS2U7ZX_x2vqei.jpg (912x513, 37K)

You fucking niggers need to pay your own damn debts