Hi!! anyone here from america with a discord...

hi!! anyone here from america with a discord?:)) im hoping to find other girls but if you are a boy that’s cool too! sorry for the random picture. i had to pick one. sorry
-kalinka:)

Attached: 5780BED3-0773-41F2-8A5F-15C5557EDB3B.jpg (688x677, 111K)

yes

oh yay cool!!:) what’s your discord!

or i can just put mine here instead of it’s too personal!

Yeah!Put yours!

нecaллы#0445 :))

Its not working

Attached: 1517883432795.jpg (273x185, 10K)

Tits + Timestamp or GTFO.

You dont pass, kill yourself disgusting tranny

do you have Instagram? you could send me your discord name in a private message through there maybe? im not sure why it’s not working.. i think it’s because i have a russian username im really sorry

HAHS lmao

Timestamp with tits or gtfo

maybe im posting in the wrong board? im sorry im really new to Cred Forums. i just thought the people in b were cool and funny which is why i wanted to put the discord here. if anyone can direct me to a more appropriate place though id be thankful, again im really sorry.

Post pic of yourself with the time and date written of paper please uwu

You are a terrible larper and this thread is worse than the cuck threads

im sorry, larping what? i am just genuinely trying to make friends.

Ok whatever ill play along, there is an unwritten rule in Cred Forums that all posters claiming to be female need to take a pic of themselves, showing tits and holding a piece of paper or whatever showing todays date and like, hi Cred Forums this is me to prove you are female, otherwise we will keep insulting you

i don’t mind the insults. if people think it’s that hard to believe that a girl is on here, it isn’t my problem. im not trying to have some sort of sexual encounter, my intentions are pure. i wanted to have a few friends to add on steam and discord. im so sorry it’s causing stress and anger. :(

also, i sincerely appreciate the explanation!:)

Post discord server and we can chat a bit or smth, i'm bored too kek

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it’s not letting me post the server invite link here on Cred Forums. what should i do?

Attached: 1534009824794.jpg (625x626, 33K)

trips nice

just post the randomized characters of the link. for example qx2Jgnk
let us mess with you :)

Nice catfishing bro. You really think someone will fall for it?

Attached: smug (8).png (783x573, 471K)

ohhhh. ok thank you so much!!
nobody is in this server, but im afraid to let anyone into a more private one i have with my friends until i get to know anyone.
the link ends with this:
78MJPG

thank you again!!

just because im not posting nudes im a catfish?

kinda cringe

im sorry you feel this way..

>larping as cutie girl
pretty weird bro

if you just joined my discord, you’d know im honestly who i say i am..

if anyone wants to drop a server invite or username with the #0000 that’d be cool too!

You're posting no proof that you are female (timestamp and tits or face)

Attached: smug (12).png (370x398, 285K)

im uncomfortable with taking nudes or posting my face on this website. but id be more than happy to prove it to you in private. i don’t even know why it’s so important to you. me being a girl or a boy is totally besides the point. i just wanted friends...im sorry

theres no one in this server

yes i said before that i was uncomfortable inviting people to a server with all my friends in it

>says its too uncomfortable to timestamp and nipple
>lures desperate virgins to his private chat
>posts pics of a random cute female
>collects gifts from said virgins
Good luck with the catfish bro

Attached: smug (20).png (250x283, 100K)

Nice try, girls arnt allowed on the internet

man if you were sincere i’d be all over that i’d love to meet other grils on Cred Forums but come on man u ain’t legit

im not looking for gifts lmao. i have plenty of my own money.

you don't actually need to take a photo of your tits user, write a timestamp on your hand and send that, otherwise i don't think anyone will join the server

Attached: a10aff50-6e95-41d7-83f6-fe65e9196f5a.jpg (1200x1600, 177K)

YO IS THIS A REAL GAME

Attached: IMG-20191022-WA0001.jpg (400x225, 10K)

yes it is user, but i played it on a "pandora's box 4" and it was in japanese, i think if you look up jjba fighting game you'll find it

Thanks my dude. Probably won't get to play it then, but it looks kinda fun!

the discord seems legit but kinda empty. OP return

like is this enough?

Attached: 8398F042-189D-4AE0-9F8A-1574AFD44A4F.jpg (570x640, 119K)

tits or gtfo

brb gotta enhance the pixels

sorry, the max upload was 2mb so I had to make it horrible quality to put it here

Did this start as real? Or has it always been pasta?

you look goddam twelve

Post new discord invite code

p7kehJw
:))

Copy/Pasted ID, discord said it couldn't find you.

You guys are fucking retards if you think this is real.

Yeah, empty server. It's fruitless.