Easy mode is still too hard

>easy mode is still too hard

Attached: b67051b43318eb5bb59b26812db7999a.jpg (555x856, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realkana.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>getting stuck on kana

>hard
>can be learned in a day
if this is too much, you may as well stop.

>if this is too much, you may as well stop.

Attached: soyjack (192).jpg (229x220, 8K)

ツソシン

ガソリン

Katakana is pointless. Japan should just trash it and write all Kana stuff in Hiragana.

Really, user. Kanji exists yet Katakana is the thing that bothers you?

I've been considering learning hiragana and this is exactly what I've been wondering about. Why don't they just use hiragana instead of katakana?

Imagine, we had a plan to make them abolish their chicken scratch after we nuked them back to the some age. Then we just dropped it.

more like kanji is pointless. at this point everything is loan words. i can't even recall kanji for most everyday items thanks to making everything english.

realkana.com/
Spend an afternoon or two on this and you'll have them down in no time, then just make sure to actually stop and read shit you come across afterwards

Kana is easy. Basic Kanji isn't too bad, the 100 or so ones that's commonly used over and over that you see all the time.

Leave furigana on everything and now we're talking.

I couldn't tell you exactly why but it just wouldn't work
There is some meaning to which character set is being used, shit would be confusing if there was only one, just like how shit would be confusing if there was no kanji. The system they have just werks.

>the 100 or so
Weren't they 3000?

Or could they just... Use spaces...

You need to know about 2000 to fluently read a newspaper without furigana. But like any other language, certain words are overwhelmingly used more than others.

Similar reasons to why we capitalize the first word of each sentence and proper nouns: to make written text easier to parse.

it has an actual grammar reason, it is for used loan words, emphasys, italics, artistic use too, besides I remember reading a lot of old people prefer Katakana.

the best way to learn hira and kana is to read actual words instead of lone symbols

go play pokeymans in jap, the whole game is in kana and you'll be seeing the same pokemon names and attack over and over, remembering their hiraganas. trying to learn by just memorizing the symbols is kinda shitty

Attached: youbitch.jpg (480x360, 8K)

>LOWERCASE LETTERS ARE POINTLESS, WHY DO WE EVEN NEED THEM

He probably doesn't think Kanji is pointless and appreciates its existence. Think before you post.

Pokemon text sometimes goes pretty damn fast in combat. I imagine some new trying to read when the message stayed on screen for less than a second.

its not like you need to read EVERYTHING, also I'm saying this because I learned english by playing pokemon

Particles are the real endgame.
Fuck で but fuck に in particular.

>learn azn shit
>they all die because of coronavirus
S-SUGOI!!!

にっが

>Doing kae-tim
>Part about on-yomi v kun yomi
>If they're 1 letter long they're one of them, if not they're the other
>Examples are two parts long
>But its apparently the one it said is just 1 letter

>can still play all the cool untranslated games they've already made
uh oh checkmate nonbeliever

>getting stuck on hiragana and katakana

Attached: dekinai.png (756x574, 86K)

I'd imagine you were still pretty damn familiar with the characters though. Reading on a foreign alphabet as a beginner and the message stayed on screen for less than a second? Just shoot the poor guy.

If you think that's hard, wait until you get to kanji.

With index cards learning to remember anything is easy

the fuck is that shit
Drop all your meme study materials and start actually playing jap games and watching stuff in jap
>b-but i won't understand 100%, I need to do my reps until I'm fluent and have 5000 kanji memorized before I can play dragon quest 1 in japanese
Quit that shit nigger

>Cred Forums
cunny time

thank god this got removed from Cred Forums, now there's room for a 12th smash thread. but that's not something that needs to be banished to /vg/.

>m-m-m-m-m-m-muh smash
Is this what people mean when they say "rent free"?

It's funny how much jannies fear /jp/ so much that they had to move this to Cred Forums

Oh great, now the thread is gonna die. Thanks jannies. I'm sure wojakposting is more vidya related than this