I made the decision to commit suicide next month

I made the decision to commit suicide next month
some method recommended to do so? I don't want my boyfriend to have any legal problems when they find my dead ass. I would also like to know some method to sleep my pet without pain before that. I don't want to leave anything behind

Attached: 20200223_153632_mh1582828509195.jpg (1088x1132, 951K)

Look up exit bag, cheap and painless.

Attached: IMG_20200209_165349_266.jpg (2013x2013, 695K)

send the Clinton's a message claiming you and your cat have dirt that will bring them down

guaranteed 100% suicide success!

Lmao no one decides to kill themselves a month from now, they do it within like a day of deciding. You're going to pussy out and you know it, that's why you set it so far off. If you were honest with yourself you'd either kill yourself today or admit you want to live. Choose one and only one. Fag

I want to leave everything ok before it you moron. I don't want to leave a fucking problem behind me.

keep going until the pet dies naturally or you will go to hell (the eternal bad dream)

Why? You will be gone forever. I will miss you

>drink some beer get some rest do something, get a life we been there, i mean why kill yourself when you can do what you want instead.

If you're a fag, OD on heroin, best high of your life, you'll go out so fucking happy. If you're a white woman, please just go to the hospital, you'll hurt too many people in your life, especially your boyfriend and is that fair to your pet? Your pets goal in life is just to love and be loved, you can so thst, please, check yourself into the hospital, I promise they'll give you so many awesome drugs you'll love life again. And if you're a woman and not white, go back to your time country, that's why you're depressed, you don't belong here.

Don't kill yourself, and don't kill your pet. Your pet loves you, and doesn't want you or itself to die. Don't deny it its right to life.

Own not time, fuck this phone.

Fuck you druggie

Fuck you druggie times 2

Fuck off, fag nigger.

men are expendable. they need to be killed off if they can't make it on their own.

only women deserve mental health treatment

true facts

Maybe you didn't realize but there is more than 2 posters saying that

It's the same faggot.

This guy gets it, but we need to especially save white women.

doesn't contribute to the validity.

Why dont you just save your boyfriend the trouble of all the PTSD you give him when he finds your "dead ass". Selfish fuck. You do realize that a first responder is gonna have to deal with your dead body too right? No matter what that image doesnt leave a person. It's not easier for them. Wtf is wrong with you? Why do you want so many others to suffer?

People who take thier animals to the grave with them should have never had animals in the first place.

>OP is scum
>not worthy of quick painless suicide

Give your pet away, it's not their fault that you're an idiot and I can assure you they don't want to die

Stay alive for the sake of your pet, Whatever they are be assured they love you and they will miss you forever

>I made the decision to commit suicide next month
>some method recommended to do so? I don't want my boyfriend to have any legal problems when they find my dead ass. I would also like to know some method to sleep my pet without pain before that. I don't want to leave anything behind

Why do you want to commit suicide user?

Latina living in my own country if this help

Thank you for your reply

Post Kik I can pay you a trip to a shithole country in east Europe and kill you, painlessly I swear, just because I love kill

You should be killed off for being a worthless druggie failed male lgbt faggot. You’re worse than any of the men you critique or talk down to. Fucking simp bitch you ain’t a man you are a little boy. Momma and daddy should have taught you better

Isn't simple or short to explain user my life don't have any sense I always felt this way, when I am finally dead I can rid my family and friends of dealing with me
I'm just a useless piece of shit, nothing more.
About my pet nobody in my nearby circle can take care of my cat so I asked for tips to save her a life living in the street.

Which country? Maybe if i have enough time we can do it

Don't kill your pet you dumbass, that's incredibly selfish. Why should they suffer for your fuck ups?