How many of you guys have ever stuck your finger up a girl's butthole? Did you ask first? Did you use any sort of lube...

How many of you guys have ever stuck your finger up a girl's butthole? Did you ask first? Did you use any sort of lube? Did you sniff your finger afterward? Was their poop?

Attached: buttCapture.png (865x589, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shocker_(hand_gesture)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just spit on it and go for it, if she let's you do she's a keeper, if not you should probably get a new girlfriend

Lick it for a while first.

What if there is girl-poop?

Attached: 1853187130.jpg (3000x2000, 748K)

massage all around the asshole and fondle it agressively while doing her from behind, use some liquids from her pussy to lube the ass and just slowly push your finger forward while she's impailing herself on your cock ... if the response is good carry on withthe finger in, otherwise just continue massaging around it ...

not really that hard

Ask her to finger her own ass first. Then insert your finger. The insert your dick. If she says "stop, it hurts" keep going

Attached: pictures-of-girls-fingering-themselves-close-up-5.jpg (2048x1428, 323K)

I want to play with and finger my girlfriend's asshole but it is so HAIRY! I'm not sure what my gf doesn't shave it. And there is always residual shit caught up in those hairs. I'm sure she wipes, but what is she going to do?

Attached: mim005BMB_265623042.jpg (3000x1996, 619K)

yes
no
no
yes
yes

Install a bidet on her toilet. I fucking love mine. I have a hairy ass and after shooting water up there and a few dying wipes it's sparkling clean

Make her assume this position. Then finger that asshole like a madman. If she complains, just reply, "So, do you want to be my girlfriend or not? because I vigorously finger my girlfriend's assholes." Dude, stick your big toe up there, if she wants to be with you, she's just going to have to learn.

Attached: 1473078194421.jpg (2200x1369, 424K)

It's cute and smells like flowers

Yes, white girl was sucking on my knob and I reached into her pants for the first hole I could find; she went buckwild, moaning like a true animal, made her lap up every spec of my goods. She spilled buckets into her panties. And yes, my finger smelt like butt afterwards.

yes I did

made for an awkward bus ride though

> How many of you guys have ever stuck your finger up a girl's butthole?

yes, have fingered, eaten and fucked ass.

> Did you ask first?

no

> Did you use any sort of lube?

For fingers/tongue, no. For fucking, yes.

> Did you sniff your finger afterward?

no

> Was their poop?

no

you could make your LARP slightly less obvious

A woman's anus was meant to be probed and explored. Be it your fingers or your penis. Just do it. Don't ask her permission, just do it.

Attached: ftop.ru_55ea1698dc059.jpg (2142x2856, 1.08M)

Fucking delicious

>Did you ask first?
yes
>Did you use any sort of lube?
spit
>Did you sniff your finger afterward?
no, dude why would you want to smell that?
>Was their poop?
not the first time, but some other times yes, a little

Of course. Better to just graze it with light pressure while licking her clit. Then, just as she’s close, you slide finger in. Lube is her pussy juice. Usually she cums right away and that butthole clamps down your finger over and over as she spasms

No need for lube with the finger, some of her pussy juice will be fine, keep it gentle, let her stretch and she will enjoy especially if you stimulate her clit same time

Women openly admit now that they want a finger up their butt. Specially they like "the shocker."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shocker_(hand_gesture)

Attached: dancenew.jpg (2000x1125, 217K)

You play with the pussy and when you have her going you start pulling the pussy juice out of her pussy toward her asshole. IT's right there. work her C & Hole & Taint all together and then just start including the asshole. Just in flashes at first . SHe won't eve realize it she'll just be feeling groovy.. then after a while you start paying attention to the asshole with more focus but don't ---forget----the--pussy.. next thing you know you're eating her pussy with a finger up her ass and she's in love with you.

You don't have any idea what a female's anus is for do you? It's an exit only hole. Shit and farts come out. Nothing is meant to go in.

Attached: poopCapture.png (1254x655, 1.49M)

If you want to fuck her in the ass, this always works. Lay her on her stomach, start massaging her back, neck for a while. Then, start kissing her up and down her spine, real lightly, just letting her feel your breath on back of her neck, spine. She’ll start wiggling. Move lower and lower til you’re biting her as cheeks and gradually tonguing her ass crack, preferably while she is using vibe on her clit. Then start tonguing her asshole. She will be begging for your cock in her ass. Once you’re in, she will cum real fast and you will too cuz it’s impossible to resist the clenching of her asshole when she cums. As long as she’s clean it’s all good

Yeah all the time. First time I just went for it. Success. No poop. I've actually done anal with my current girlfriend more than several times and I haven't seen a speck of shit. No smell either. I think girls are just built for it.

Girls don't poop. If she does, it's a trap

this: my gf loves having her ass rubbed and massaged, eventually i just started getting vloser to her butt hole and would massage it too til it became relaxed and gently fingered it

Sorry to inform you, but girl shits are HUGE and they STINK

Attached: girl poopCapture.png (1254x648, 1.48M)

fuck yea you ever seen a girl's period shit?

fuck me I'd rather stick my tongue into a sewer outlet