This is 2.4 miles from my home

This is 2.4 miles from my home.
Is this something to actually worry about?
What do?

Attached: Screenshot_20200227-110902_Chrome.jpg (1439x1011, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15824171
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp2002106?query=TOC
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NUkG_WOLKkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also from Sac. Dude has been in self-quarantine since he landed, and has been watched by doctors. Mild symptoms and he is on the mend. Should be fine.

What you should really be worried about is the case from Solano county this morning

Nothing to worry about. No one is dying. Check your social media, buy your soda pop, eat your Chee-tohs, watch your tv. Everything is taken care of.

He's at UC Davis if I'm not mistaken.
That's even closer to me.

Based post-ironic dubs.

dub dubs do not lie - not once, not ever

Nothing really to be worried about. COVID-19, like the other viruses in the corona family, is really only dangerous to very young children, very old people, and people with damaged immune systems. You will most likely be fine :)

like the doctor who leaked info on it?

> It really only kills boomers thankfully

Attached: image.jpg (1011x525, 87K)

He was like 70?
Yeah, exactly like him.

34 is ancient to white people, we get it

Attached: asczxc.png (1497x1096, 521K)

Post nudes

You idiots are talking about the same person.

He did not fly anywhere. He did not have any known contact with anyone from China or any other hotspot. He got it from someone in the community.

He was at UC Davis Medical Center but was transferred to Sacto. So clearly people around Davis have coronavirus and are spreading it but don’t know it.

He currently needs a ventilator to breathe so he’s pretty fucked.

Trump destroyed the CDC’s Outbreak Response Unit’s chain of command and cut an additional $15 million from their operations budget. America is completely unequipped to handle an outbreak.

He is woefully incompetent. It's ok tho MAGA you know man.

China's plan was to spread it all along. Note that no top party members in china will ever get sick since they all had the vaccine. They have extra people so losing ~30% of their populace won't really hurt them much.

You’re an imbecile.

Children actually aren’t getting sick from coronavirus, nor is anyone under 30 really. The elderly are fucked, as are people with pre-existing conditions like lung disease.

The transmissibility and mortality rate is roughly equivalent to the 1918 Spanish flu (2.5%). That killed 50 million people.

That was a rollercoaster and did not ease any concern tbh.

I'll do a lewd if trips

It killed more like 100 mil world wide. The numbers are hard to track in places that didn't have a census (which was most)

you ded OP, just start walking towards the nearest cemetary

its quite obviously not just the elderly if you pay attention to reports coming from china... and if its mutagenic we are kinda fucked (too early to tell on this)

Evidence points to a targeted biological attack by the USA against China and Iran. China dealt with it pretty swiftly (killing god knows how many people that showed symptoms in the process) but Iran looks pretty fucked. The USA didn’t plan on the swift Europe infection, however, or the too-quick repatriation of its citizens from that cruise ship.

im about 30 miles from it we are all going to die

Evidence as in chinese propaganda?

That is valuable info user ty.
Their age has not been released yet, that's important af.

I work retail in south sac and live by sac state. With the 24 day incubation period in mind, I can't help but be perturbed about the risk of exposure lolol.

Read more about it, the survival rate is like 98.5 and the only reason it's that "low" is old people, the Flu is more dangerous.

It's ok Corvid-19 is only about 5% as contagious as measles. Some people say it's even less.

You missed the irony user but good looks on the info

California is filled with garbage and illegals they can afford to loose some people

That just means I get to see if quantum immortality is real, I'm hype to die

The mortality rate for the flu is generally 0.1%. At this point coronavirus looks like about 2.5% but that is based on unsubstantiated reports from China. In Iran it looks like 15%.

Coronavirus is deadlier. If it spreads across the globe it will have a significant impact. If you have 400 FB friends, you should expect for 10 of them to be dead from it.

Doesn't the WHO consider Chinas figures to be only 5% of what's actually occurring?

OP wtf you should be concerned.

They LITERALLY don't know the origin for the person infected. The person did NOT fly to my foreign places.

This means they picked it up from ANYWHERE

I'd limit your exposure to the outside world for at least 2 weeks. Have hand sanitizer, and do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth before disinfecting your hand.

I don't know I was speaking about the older avian flu.

run dood.

ROLL

Your last act

I don't trust any authoritarian/totalitarian govt nowadays.

On a related note, can we just nuke these Chinese wild animal markets? It’s where 90% of these pandemics start

Go out a hero, user

Sharpies in pooper

even the black death came from there.. maybe there is a god and he just hates chinks, but there's so fucking many that plagues never do the job

When was the last time borders were closed and travel banned for flu season?

Well shit man. Wish me luck lolol

Lmao you don’t know how mortality rates work do you

Mutual suffering is the best suffering.

2.5 per every 100
400 FB friends
2.5 x 4 = 10

Math is hard. Eh, user?

But your 400 friends would have to all be infected.

there is a god and he hates animal eating

Don’t worry user, it’ll all be over soon. Then your brain can finally rest.

then why are the healthiest people meat eaters?

never even heard about quantum immortality

prime example of how mass media can create mass hysteria out of nothing, just so they can sell more newspapers.

its part of simulation theory - IE our bytes of data that make up our consciousness are stored in a data array for endless analysis, AKA hell

No... you're using numbers assuming that everyone is infected. 2.5% mortality rate applies to those infected... not just every single person period.
You said Iran was 15%, so you're saying that 15% of Iran is dead lol?
Noooo...15% of (those infected) are dead.

Nah fam I live in riverside,Where that plane full of people from china came. And I work at a hospital. Just dont be a bitch. Wash your hands often. The corona virus cant last long outside a host

Selling newspapers is worth more money than tourism? Neat.

the longest living people eat very little meat if any, see: seventh day adventists or okinawans

We are talking about where the virus is going to go, not where it is. It’s called a projection. Try to keep up, sally.

>lives in riverside
>works at a hospital

RIP

>so if you have 400 fb friends, 10 will be dead

>cause it's going to infect 100% of the population.

Do you know how they conducted those 'studies'? Also what do you think they find when they study those who eat meat, regularly exercise, don't drink or smoke and live a healthy lifestyle? Zero difference in lifespan. Of course when you use the average fat fuck who eats anything and everything as your control group you can make pretty much any other diet look better.

I'm more referring to the concious-holographic universe theory.
Where conciousness is not only non-local, but a fundamental force present in all dimensions.
It's comparable to simulation theory in the sense that the reality we perceive results from an amalgam of information from an inaccessible source. But instead of some source code or neural net, that source is pure consciousness.

Now you throw in the multiverse theory and your "soul" or "conscious self" will simply collapse into the nearest dimension every time you die.
Until you get the last dimension with a living you, who will most likely be immortal in some fashion due to sheer probability.

I handle 4k of cash a day and I'm a human bro.
What's the likelihood I slip up and touch my face after some contaminated cash?

98%

That explains why I've been coughing and wheezing for the last 36 hours
No fever though, sinuses clogged tho lmao yolo

don't worry, fema is ready...

Attached: fema-coffins.jpg (500x375, 77K)

Quick. Go to the airport. Sprint onto the runway. Stick your head into spinning propeller. They say you have better chance of avoiding it without a head

>oct 2014
Get better fear mongering

Heres some actually scary shit.

Attached: 1579900723589.jpg (576x1024, 73K)

Could be worse. What if you were from a small town and on probation for being black?

we have studies that control for those things...

Pesky cops wouldn't let you smoke crack in peace. Fucking pigs.

Whew lad
Might be time to put down the pipe and start treating this life as your one and only

There is no heaven, there is no hell, there is nothing else. It’s curtains when the time comes

Yes quantum mechanics spits out some weird shit sometimes but its only because of humans are infants when it comes to cosmic knowledge. We barely know shit but we should acknowledge what’s staring us in the face - we die.

I take consolation in the fact that i didn’t exist for the first 13.8 billion years of the universe and didn't care. Why should i care once my life is over?

I'm quite certain I wouldn't allow those circumstances to come to fruition, regardless of melanin content.

coincidence?

Attached: 23795084-0-image-a-3_1579817027497.jpg (1908x1146, 307K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15824171

is just one example where such confounding factors are controlled for.. just deny science already

Fuck me. I just inherited 750 billion dollars after my step grandma fell into a vat of sour cream while on a tour. I was gonna give first faggot who rolled trips 3 billion but I just got fucking corona so fuck all of you. Life ain’t fair

Why worry about something you can't stop. Ride that roller-coaster.

Oh no I do not believe all that shit LOL.
I had a serious existential crisis a few years back and went balls deep into that stuff, I still remember the cooler theories.

I only give weight to the FOIA documents and peer reviewed studies nowadays.
Which honestly, might be still be too "out there" for ya.
Thanks for the vibe check though.

Would anyone really care if CA got wiped out by coronavirus?

Found this

Attached: Our_85cdd4_7533709.jpg (603x623, 80K)

Trips of truth
Also coincidentally what i tell my wife when i am getting close

3 billlion dollars you lost. All cuz of this corona shit.

Infected, yes. Sick, no.

Hey man I just moved here so I can grow dope carnivorous plants without them dying every winter/summer.

Attached: 20191214_145129.jpg (908x909, 539K)

Same. When you first embrace nihilism it’s a pretty rough ride but it smooths out over time

Bay Area, checking in

Sorry - i stand corrected. Currently at Davis but was transferred there from Vacaville.

I think the media is using “sacramento area” pretty loosely.

Woo
Fuck that sharpie shit

I am a man of my word tho
Delivered.

Attached: img_1582836195817.jpg (1026x1817, 492K)

Go to california carnivores for me b0ss before the quarantine hits

The media using loose terms?
Whaaaaaaaat?!

I'm on the "life sucks why make it harder for others" kick with a dash of "it's not my job to teach you" vibe nowadays.

I'm sorry do we need to establish agreed upon definitions prior to a debate now?

Can I have some $ I'm trying to make designer venus flytraps and shit.

>emaciated

Fuck. Looks like the disease is already running its course. Godspeed, bro.

No.
Either a cia plant or chinese neglect imo

I’ll get you a t shirt. What’s your credit card number, zip code and three digit security code? Don’t worry, Cred Forums has software that will auto redact the numbers. See:

4*** 2*** 8*** 3***

10/2***

Fuck. I’m from sac and I’m spending my freshmen years of college here in Iowa and now I’m scared to go back home.

Thanks b0ss I do a great gollum impression

>iowa

At least you already have a sense for what hell is like

Do you even lift, bro

Man that joke did not hit.
They have a plant that can catch and digest mammals bruh.

your the part of the problem, hippy. just stay where you are and be sure to inhale tons of chinese breath

all you need to know is that if you think you're infected don't go anywhere & call whatever phone line they set up for this shit where you live

No not at all
Ya boi got that degenerative disc disease
> 30% compacted
> not even 30 yet

Good looks on the isolation though. I'm freaked

What is the problem though?

If you're against utilizing all available resources in attempt to better oneself and future, you're a retard.

:-(

Tell him about the plants that eat carbon emissions

I'm aware of those and they cost more co2 to propagate, cultivate, and distribute than just not doing it.
Let alone the fertilizer needed and the co2 used during its manufacturing and transport.

At this point we should probably be trying to get exposed as soon as possible - before the hospitals, staff and medical supplies are overwhelmed

Honest question - how much pussy does a guy like you get

What do you think man
I'm a lanky motherfucker posting about plants on Cred Forums
Net 0

I'm not gonna let it bother me until it affects my ability to fuck.
Though I rarely get laid lol.

Think we should be sticking up?

UC Davis Medical Center is in Sacramento, not Davis

Don’t be absurd.

Probably true

Spooky shit bruh
user is right tho.

>pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20200227-134308_Maps.jpg (1439x2692, 879K)

Lol

Attached: 1579901276658.png (1257x1016, 197K)

Which would you prefer - virus that creates the zombie apocalypse or virus that kills 150 million people by suffocation

stop this bullshit already its a weak virus nothing worse than catching cold

Thanks for your opinion and participation in the thread.
Just asked a question.
Sorry you hate yourself.

Suffocation sounds kinkier but you know I gotta pound some zombie asscheeks

I mean, if we assume a modest total of 50% infection rate for the coronavirus worldwide - not unreasonable by today’s travel standards

World population - 7.55 billion
50% of total population infected - 3.75 billion
Deaths based on 2.5% mortality rate - 94 million

That’s nothing to sneeze (heh heh) at.

Keep in mind the mortality rate assumes no mutations.

The Spanish flu started in the spring of 2018 and petered out in the summer ... then came back with a vengeance in the fall and into 2019

1918*
1919*

Air travel wasn't even common then and the death toll was still ridiculous.

everyone was travelling because of wars and that was a strong virus not weak shit like corona

>dangerous to young children
That is a lie. Children have been reported to act like carriers.

OP should start laughing in the face of death. user was right when they said Davis could have infected spreading the virus without knowing. Pence is in charge of "coordinating" the response to the virus, and he let HIV happen.

Start hoarding chrome, OP.

Shut up, you Russian faggot. And yes, Iran is probably going to get fucked.

No it's not, you retard. Quantum immortality doesn't require that woo simulation theory nonsense. It's just the idea that there is a version of you, out of many, that will never experience death. And since you can't remember being dead when you're dead...

there was already panic with bird flu , swine flu , ebola , fuck knows what else , this new shit is nothing

and btw AMAGAD APOPHIS GONNA FUCK EARTH IN ANUS IN 2029 !!!

Attached: 300px-Animation_of_99942_Apophis_orbit_around_Sun.gif (300x225, 1.01M)

It should be nothing. People are walking around in hazmat suits, being quarantined in hyperbaric chambers, and having the majority of their flights cancelled or diverted.

Why the response.

At least i will get to experience anal before i die

OMG! He's going to infect all our wine!

>riverside
>plane full of people from china
No international airport in Riverside.

KYS

Via sea. Packed like sardines and quarantined from the world for weeks on open sea dude.
Nowadays you can touch a doorknob in Japan and florida on the same day.
Kinda get the feeling that were comparing apples to oranges in this regard.
Valuable info nonetheless

You're a based user I appreciate your contribution to my thread.

Sorry the medical center. Which is located in Sacramento, a homeless sanctuary imo

I'll take it. And for anyone wanting to believe that there's absolutely nothing to worry about when it comes to the virus, here's what I have to say.

The WHO keeps coming out and saying things like
>pandemic potential
>global risk
>It's what's happening in the rest of the world that's now our greatest concern

When you say shit like that, you're not entirely convinced that nothing's going to happen. The response contradicts each and every moment they've said there was nothing to worry about. They've continually escalated up the ladder of saying "shit's fucked", in other words. And while the virus isn't the end of the world, ask yourself why the fuck anyone would stop flights over the common cold.

Just have a healthy caution about this virus. Shit could hit the fan, but it hasn't yet.

Fucking awesome dude I agree 10000%

Millions of people wouldn't be quarantined over a flu.
We don't run out of l space treating people for the flu.
The flu doesn't affect cities carbon emissions.
At least in 2020

Costa mesa is fucked

Enjoy the Blue Flu, commie.

Spread it because all you filthy crapifornians need death

Jews did not china wasn't there a doctor from uc davis who went to china and got arrested along with two other ppl in 2019 there was a jewish guy saying this was planned and now he is dead

That's not news.
Orange County was designed that way.

Jews want all goyim as slaves so I'm not sure if they would do this, although I do know that jews see china as a country that's impossible for them to financially dominate so I suppose it's possible. Same with iran.

No OP look what Rush has to say

Attached: PotatoRush.jpg (604x226, 37K)

At least take solace in the fact that the black death, which is the worst pandemic ever, took years to run its course. It's not an immediate death sentence. Plus think of the profits for big pharma.

Meanwhile libs will go out of their way to spread infections to spite Trump. I wasn't worried about the virus until I heard Trump was bragging about protecting America from it.

Attached: corona 02.jpg (1024x768, 140K)

My company has an office in costa mesa. Better avoid it.

Hey man I just pay my taxes

IT’’S HAPPENING

Attached: 3317CBCE-71CE-4DC3-8194-8DB44EDBF0AD.jpg (1124x1376, 258K)

>CNN
>believing this is truth

cmon lad

NOW TWO MORE (NON DAVIS) STUDENTS

Attached: 2756F87D-F515-4753-A26A-FA1E5DC11C4B.jpg (1125x1576, 324K)

lol

i would be worried about living in a shit hole like california

I wish they would tell us the nationality of this infected person. Because I'd bet dollars to donuts it is not a white person who was born in America. My spidey senses tell me this person has slanty eyes. Call it a hunch.

Fun fact: in Spanish, Costa Mesa means "The messy coast".

Yes you should be concerned.

This is written by the foremost experts in the field, in a prestigious journal.

The end 3 paragraphs basically say we probably won’t be able to contain it and the pandemic will be as difficult to deal with as the 1918 Spanish flu that killed 50-100 million people.

Source: nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp2002106?query=TOC

That link is going to take me to a page that tells me how to talk to lolis, isnt it

>This is 2.4 miles from my home.
>Is this something to actually worry about?
>What do?
You are the first person I'm going to tell this to: DON"T FUCKING TOUCH ANYTHING. OR JUST STAY THE FUCK INSIDE. That dude caught the virus without knowing anyone who left the country. The shit's in the wild now and you are 2.4 miles from an epicenter. It's on the door handles going into stores, the gas pumps, the elevator buttons, doorbells, gate handles. Don't go anywhere without purell, wear fucking nitrile gloves if you have to. Don't fucking touch anything public. Wash your hands like 50 time a day.

deal with it libfag

Attached: C38657DD-3673-4B7F-8F35-BFE1B266E840.png (500x418, 554K)

If any of yall here are in florida, get your butts ready cause i just received a pakages from china.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NUkG_WOLKkk

Yes it is something to worry about. Stock up.

Coronachan has very poor survivability on surfaces. Anything packaged and shipped dry over a period of days at ambient temperatures is dead.

Ordinary Influenza kills 150,000 people every year in China. SARS, for the totality of its "pandemic", killed 774, with about 8098 infected. COVID has 82,000 infections and 2800 deaths, globally. Meaningg it's 1/3rd as lethal as SARS, though more contagious. Furthermore, Chinese healthcare is not comparable to first world healthcare. There's blood on the walls and its cash up front or they'll watch you die in the waiting room.

Context matters. Numbers matter. None of this is remotely comparable to an ordinary flu. This is a political game.

The news has a profit motive in making you anxious. And a big clue is that suddenly the narrative found a way to make this singularly the fault of one man (and not his administration or congress or anyone else, because he personally has the time to specifically consider every employee in the entirety of DC and fire people for no reason).

Yeah, no. US doesn't need to take the risk involved in a biological weapons attack. The state department already has china by the balls. Between Xinjiang and Hong Kong the CCP is already dangerously unstable, and will mostly likely collapse within the decade. The resulting balkanization will result in a bidding war to see which state gets US manufacturing contracts, and we'll have a small golden age comparable to the end of the cold war.

I went grocery shopping yesterday and I handle about 2-4k in cash daily at work.
Considering this cough I've had for the last 36 hours, I'm just gonna assume I'm already infected.

>and I handle about 2-4k in cash daily at work

Attached: BeavisNeverScored.jpg (870x582, 174K)

>$2-4k in cash

Do you work at a concession stand in a movie theater or something

I'll post nudes if I actually get diagnosed with it.

Cannabis dispensary

>stoner hygiene

Ahh yeah your fucked

RIP user

Tits and timestamp

Your bias is showing, try not to corrupt future generations.

I'm a dude

first things first should be more worried about California period then next coronavirus.

I got out 10yrs ago, best thing ever.

It sounds like you just aborted them.

I just moved here to grow my venus flytraps better.
Good to know you hate snowflake culture also tho

Oh yeah I already got one under my belt.
Have fun missing out on incredible opportunities due to your morals.

Well, it sounds like you have one up your ass as well.

As someone with asthma, should I be more worried?

Now I can't tell if you're baiting me, or just saturated with chromosomes.
Thanks for the banter though, good looks.

>corona confirmed in Norway
>only a stone throw away
With my immune system I guess I'm already dead.
>mfw

Attached: 1264834468689.jpg (152x159, 7K)

those aren't coffins. they're coffin liners. there is a difference. FEMA might need them but it wouldn't be to throw a body directly into.

no because it only affects people who drink corona
mainly mexicans

Attached: 1582065561684.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

Lmao fuck those 10 friends

OK well they're still 1 per body and there's a shitload of them ready to be...used. I'm glad fema's ready for the apocalypse, nobody wants rotting corpses everywhere but that's still depressing as fuck.

They're just facebook friends they're not even real people.

On a scale from 1 to 10, you should be at 6, maybe 5.

I hope your spawn didn't also catch your case of tight-ass; it's not bait, it's dark humor intermixed with blatant insult. You work in a cannabis dispensary, and yet it sounds like you have a whole tree lodged up your asshole.

You handled money, and you think you've got the coronavirus. user joked about stoners being gross as fuck, and you went on the attack, debasing the morality of random faggots online as if a simple funny is an ideological position that's literally going to kill society. Whoa, look out, because
>dude weed lmao
is harmful to children.

How the fuck did you get to work with weed? The fuck do you mean morals?

Good.

Kek

all politicians say there's nothing to worry about and that they have everything under control. that's a safe sign to know that we are all fucked.
mark my word, the zombie apocalypse is coming.

Attached: 1578819987148.jpg (213x255, 13K)

Shit same
Porterville or bakersfield?

Near sac state

I'm in

It already happened bud scroll up I'm the skeletor ass motherfucker

Stfu

you do realize that corona transmits even when in incubation right? anyone who was on a plane with someone with corona could be a transmitter

anyone who has been confirmed to have corona should be shot to contain the contamination as much as possible. triage should have been started the moment it began in wuhan

Drownin in it yooooo

Yup wu-changs are exactly like typhoid-marys. Remember CDC was using a 14 day waiting period while there were reports of it being 29 days. So imagine those who were tested negative transmitting the infection because they were "negative" only to come back days later testing positive. Imagine all those who got infected along the way like this and those people don't know they have it. Ultimate fuckery here.

Lost

Dats waysist!

Motherfucker I am one of the corrupted fucks.
You're a fucking stellar example of poe's law though ;3
>reee
Also:
Attacking ones character through sarcasm is not an excuse for a sense of humor.
Fuck out my thread.

>Motherfucker I am one of the corrupted fucks
You hardly act like it. Even that sentence doesn't read right. "Corrupted fucks"?

>Attacking ones character through sarcasm is not an excuse for a sense of humor
"Excuse for a sense of humor". A snide remark isn't an
>excuse
for humor? Excuse? You mean substitute, don't you?

Retard.

>What do?
lick them and get sick, bring it to me in Santa Rosa, get me infected and let me spread it all over. ill fly to everywhere i can

Seriously dude look up poe's law if you haven't this is getting cringy

You look up Poe's law, you dumb faggot.

Nah I'd rather smoke a doobie and bang tinder bitches till I catch it

Oh no.
Not like this.
Oh god.
You win holy fuck that's hilariously based

So sorry, you are dead already. Do you have anything of value? Please leave it to me to invest in various non-profit organisations on your behalf knowing your wealth will have helped the world to be a better place in your absence.

I have a collection of various grades of sand and perlite