I am an alien from the planet Zaltrown. Your planet is going to be invaded in 18 days

I am an alien from the planet Zaltrown. Your planet is going to be invaded in 18 days.

Attached: CEDD564A-FB61-46CC-8CF5-B2BD58691F93.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eco2s3-0zsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XVRhiKrjGMY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DYKMJ4WXE90
planeandpilotmag.com/article/bernoulli-or-newton-whos-right-about-lift/
youtube.com/watch?v=u2CAxsT1tf8
youtube.com/watch?v=DtCiqKRnQL0
imgur.com/5BVz7Sn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I fucked your momma

fuck off.

Can you wait a little bit longer? Kinda have a thing at the end of March.

Ok cool.

Oh good, 18 days. Your ass is going to be forcibly invaded in only 15 days so I'm glad it doesn't interfere with my plans

Go for the niggers first

me too man. anything after the weekend of 3/27 would be fine, though.

Well met, fellow ET! I am an Alien from planet Jamaica!

Attached: download.jpg (224x225, 7K)

Sorry. We are very busy in other things. Please invade later. We do not have the time for a invasion.

I find it amusing the american military finally released actual proof of UFOs and no one gave a shit. Interesting psy ops experiment.

>Zaltrown

I sense a real lack of imagination, here..

Links, citations and evidence?

Yeah, you think you guys could invade just a bit later? Doom Eternal is coming out and I really want to play it.

It's been out for years. Google Air force UFO videos. Or Commander David Fravor ufo video.

Fuck off space niggers
We're full
Go crash on the moon or something

We need to get off planet NOW! The Pa Togg Af'rt invasion fleet of Zaltrown has dropped out of hyperspace just beyond the moon and will reach Earth within 18 days.
We do NOT want to be stuck on this dirt ball with all the primitive normie humans when the shock troops make planetfall.

The Worldhoppers Guild have left a care package somewhere on Earth for us to make our escape. The coords are six digits stored in an encrypted file.

_ _ _ , _ _ _

For every set of dubs, a digit is decrypted.
Trips will complete an incomplete latitude or longitude set.
Quads or higher completes the entire coord set.
Good luck!

nigga i'd invade a planet as well if mine's name was zaltrown

fake as shit

See, exactly my point. The military itself can release videos and people claim fake bullshit. Therefore no proof will ever be valid.

Your mom is fake

The PENTAGON said the video is real you fucking lunatic jew

Roll

Obviously fake american propaganda.

thanks for the warning. now fuck off zaltrownigger

> o b v i o u s l y

This

So you really believe that we're the only intelligent life form in the whole universe? Amirite?

we would have known 100% by now if there were other intelligent life

X__,___
First digit decrypted!

who cares go take some CBD and go to bed
the PENTAGON is a lil bitch ass propaganda machine open your eyes noob

I see, you never heard of a government conspiracy...
The jews and the world's governments contacting with ayylmaos since 50s.

thanks man, I'll give it a look.

Conspiracies don't exist. Jews don't control anything.

Shit it must be the most boring life you're living. Where are you from, npc?

> w a k e
> u p
> s h e e p l e

Only a jew trying to hide the truth

I’m not sure these is any intelligent life.

hey you may have gotten you alien invasion date wrong, according to another post its 17 days.

Everyone should watch this. Apparently the military sees this shit so often on radar it's just another day at the office when they see it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eco2s3-0zsQ

The earth is flat, vaccines cause autism, chemtrails are real, the Illuminati runs everything at the behest of the reptilian aliens, and Hitler's brain is being kept alive in a jar to control CERN's black hole machine.
Source? Google it! Do I have to spoon feed you everything?!

The conservatives first! Take the conservatives first! They aren't too bright and won't be much of a challenge

fucking sheep, i pity you

Shut your insipid orifice, you white bourgeois liberal suburbanite. None can know the depths of sorrow and despair in my soul. My heart is a small lump of ice cold iron, bled dry of all life and compassion. My therapist says I have "abandonment issues". Peasant! I AM the abandonment issue!
My soul is a supermassive black hole, drawing in all light and energy, and trapping it forever, reducing the world's joy one grain at a time.
If I sound hostile, it's because I'm under a lot of stress. The senior year of high school is nearly unbearable, especially when one is surrounded by the cattle ("normal" people).
Now, begone you prattling little insect, lest I soon have a dark mood. And trust me... Nobody wants that.

No, don't confuse the space niggers, they will take the progresive bullshit first

Fuck off alien fag

The NPCs are out in full force today, I see.

I wish

please eradicate:
Blacks
Muslims
Chinks
LGBTQ
The mutt mistake that is Mexicans
Indians (red dot, but feel free to go after native americans too)
Aboriginals

After all of those are wiped out, give humanity a second chance. I promise we can ascend.

Digital getz

Actually it's you are an npc. Go to your work, then go home to bang your ugly fat wife and raise your stupid kids you brainwashed fool.

At least mexico got tacos, that's a point

>Actually it's you are an npc.
>ugly fat wife

LOL its algorithm is fucked in half!

Our achievement of splitting apart an atom attracted other life, everybody saw it but it was during a time of word of mouth and a strong government

Attached: world-war-iis-bizarre-battle-of-los-angeless-featured-photo.jpg (768x432, 34K)

If I'm an NPC, then tell me player character, who's PLAYING you!?

Yeah, the final season of War of the Worlds retconned a lot of weird shit into the lore.

could your stupid ass alien race have chosen a better name for your shitty planet?

Attached: 1582581712482.jpg (943x895, 88K)

Well at least this one's algorithm is a bit more creative. Props to its coder.

It was a strange time since the public was terrified of war with russia. The american government feared a pandemonium if they acknowledged UFOs since they could not explain or prevent them. So they denied them. Now the public is brainwashed and convinced anyone who sees them (even radar/lidar/video) must be crazy.

That actually makes sense

Attached: 9832e61bf9482efcdb0b2b585fd2fc13.jpg (480x600, 39K)

Please, you can have our most developed folks to study. They're called roma/sinti. They reached the peak of human evolution. Take every single of them and spare us!

Romani actually are the pinnacle.

I'm a human from America, planet Earth. Assuming you have an anus, it will be invaded in 18 days. I'll pump each and every one of your holes so full of my freedom juice, you'll be speaking bald eagle for days. You thought your little anal probes were funny? I've got more wood than General Sherman, and I'm ready to probe the fuck out of Uranus, buddy.

Attached: 1582366061444.gif (285x171, 982K)

Please go back to /x/ you mega faggots

Rolling to get off planet...

Can you please erradicate the next motherfuckerss?
Liberals
Niggers
Muslims
Jews

>Our achievement of splitting apart an atom attracted other life
Considering we can pick up chemical abnormalities on other planets, this is entirely feasible.

Attached: giphy-6.gif (444x333, 1.42M)

X X _ , _ _ _

Another digit! Keep it up!

But.. but /x/ told us to go here... we're never welcome... ;_;

Fuck off spacenigger. You can invade the moon if you want.

can't believe I forgot jews and romani, thanks other anons. Almost blew it.

There's no need for liberals if you get rid of the rest

Lol UFO doesn't mean Aliens. It literally means any flying object that is no identified. Ever seen an airplane and you didn't know what model or who was operating it? That makes it a UFO

Yeah man. It's obvious that humans are making flying machines that defy the laws of physics. I mean, it's fucking obvious.

This goes without saying, or rather, this SHOULD go without saying.
Alas, we're amongst the lowest of the low hanging fruits.

Forgive me (a liberal) for thinking that you and I deserve equal rights. I'm rethinking that position now because of your dumbassery. I'm not sure you deserve the right to procreate

You're a fucking idiot. You know it's a plane, that's not a UFO. We know about planes and what they are you imbecile. We invented them. Not knowing the model or pilot doesn't make it a UFO.

No they don't defy the laws of physics, they just utilize the laws of physics in ways you don't understand. The universe has no obligation to make sense to you

This thread is not a joke. This is a real message.

>difference of opinion?
>GENOCIDE!
Spoken like a true modern "liberal".

So when you see something flying that can change directions in mid air instantly and move mach 20 it's just another passenger jet or weather balloon? Glad we cleared that one up!

What does the U stand for? What a dumbass

They defy the laws of physics as humanity understands them. Thus they are otherworldly.

Anything up in the air, that's yet to be identified is a UFO you poor mental midget.

Too bad liberalism is now a leftist cancer and if you call yourself a liberal in this day and age knowing that you probably care very little for equal rights.

>Atom split in 1938
>Aliens realize we are progressing
>Start travelling
>Arrive in orbit in 1942
>Battle of Los Angeles
>Aliens realize we are a little touchy so they chill until our war is over
>UFO sightings during WW2, specifically the ones that change direction on a dime which is impossible for us
>War ends
>Aliens try again
>Roswell 1947
>we gut the fucking thing open
>Aliens get pissed
>spend the next couple decades pinpointing targets out of eyesight from others and begin abducting them
>had to finally brief north korea about the aliens after they started testing their nukes again
>north korea chills out

I wonder what will happen next

Attached: downloadfile-9.jpg (1100x753, 99K)

Wow your eyes must be fantastic if you can look at something of unknown size at an unknown distance and instantly know it's speed...

You really do deserve a bullet to the brain, comrade.

Not going to happen...

Attached: b132211d3e8ea25ac9bafc7f94adc5a2.jpg (1920x1080, 94K)

The only thing that pisses me off is when people are unfair. Guess that makes me a liberal

Thousands of militarizes over the years have documented evidence. Same with aviation companies. But hey keep believing it's some vast conspiracy.

Attached: Coronachan.jpg (728x477, 56K)

[email protected]

It's identified as a plane, you stupid fuck. UFO is something we can't explain. We know how planes work and what they are.

Paranormal Investigation
youtube.com/watch?v=XVRhiKrjGMY

Even after that shit trailer they made?

X X X , _ _ _

Longitude locked in! Now we just need the latitude!

I believe they are yet to be announced human built aircraft. You believe they are extraterrestrial. Remind me again who's the conspiracy theorist? You may be too young to remember the b2's development...

I love corona-chan

I LOVE YOU CORONA-CHAN!

They you know the basics of UFOs. Btw i bet you are wrong and you don't actually know how planes fly because you think it's the Bernoulli effect

Can you guys maybe move it up a few days? I've been waiting to live in a dystopian, post apocalyptic world.

>planes dont fly bc of bernoulli
Oh? Do tell!

coronavirus is going to kill your planet too.

I guess so, because life isn't fair. Trying to make it fair by giving special rights (which somehow means equal) to "marginalized" groups all the while vilifying "muh straight whites" is more or less what self defined liberals strive for. How's that lead to fairness? They can't practice what they preach (not judging people for things like sexuality and skin color) and only want to virtue signal or be part of a victim mentality that expects everyone to constantly apologize and walk on egg shells around them.

fuck off spaceniggers we're full

You're a moron.

Not my fault you don't understand language.

There's no UFOs, just US drones, waiting to annihilate you at home. New false flags. Murder for profit.

I want to make fun of this but it is actually a possibility

X X X , Y _ _

Alright! We just need two more digits!

>this thread
>mfw

Attached: 1574336823477.jpg (682x682, 64K)

if you feel like you wanna kill yourself because of this thread here's a server for you esp if youre trans or a trap /VJSRaf/
referral code (post this): 9806

Attached: 227 - OwjX9Q6.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I know the US is retarded but they wouldn't be targeting their own drones wondering what the fuck it is, that's some north korean level retardation

Too bad my own posts don't count...

Nice! Just need one more digit!

X X X , Y Y _

...and there it is!

X X X , Y Y Y

There's an alt right punk rock song in there somewhere.

You really want it?
Ok, but no backsies

Attached: 1566867032850.jpg (600x510, 49K)

The package has been located and it's on the other side of the world! We have a personal teleporter but it's got a faulty power cell. It will take us five hops to get there unless we get lucky.
Dubs charge the cell enough to make one hop.
Trips or higher takes us right there.

Teleporter hops remaining: 5

I thought you were already here

Attached: 1565734337839.jpg (220x369, 13K)

Bringing a little color to our world...

idgaf at least I had an interesting life.

They are playing stupid. They are going to destroy something with it and play stupid even more and take more money for the military industrial complex.

Just need to record and mix and it will be all finished.

What took you so long?

my grandpa was in the air force and said he thinks he shot down a UFO once but they wouldn't tell him what it was and made him sign an NDA which basically said if he talked about the mission they'd make him more or less vanish from existence.

He never went into detail and seemed serious but who knows.

How much for a full nights fuck of one of your space whores?

Attached: 75CCEB8E-8AF1-4DC6-A8C5-70A4188D6E90.png (640x1136, 438K)

Attached: 1566553995671.jpg (582x375, 65K)

We can worry about that once we're on our way off this shitball!

ZAPOW!
4 teleporter hops left. Let's get cracking!

Kek..."We have some blankets to give you"

10 shekels harah I mean qwiblorbps good earthling sir

That probably just means he killed a civilian/ally to be honest

Was the trailer shit? I saw a bunch of wall climbing and platforming that looked dumb, but that combat all looks to notch.
There was that like battle pass bullshit, but I don't really care about cosmetics, and care even less about the multiplayer.

Grappling hook, air dash, shoulder thing, and the arm blades looks sick as fuck.

Not him but the trailer seemed like it was targeting the wrong audience because of the use of modern nigger music in the most boomer franchise of all time

Attached: 1566556289313.gif (465x303, 1.62M)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DYKMJ4WXE90

Sweet

Attached: f37f49fe3db4e74f013d1ff400380c4a.jpg (720x720, 96K)

We are a bunch if nasty cunts, are you sure you want to invade?

Newton's laws. It's not Bernoulli because the standard model you were taught requires both particles split by the wing to reunite at the trailing edge. They don't though. Speeding up the particle above the wing would require a force applied to it from the rear. Tell me... What part on an aircraft can push the air on top of the wing over the wing faster than the air below the wing?

Incorrect sir. I design aircraft for a living

Attached: 1568525628633.jpg (640x3144, 215K)

de maagd maria drinkt ook graag eens een orvallke he

Man that trailer was shit. I don't hate that type of music, but holy fuck it does not fit doom.
The soundtrack was one of the best parts of the first one, and I have been listening to the eternal soundtrack as well. Its some hard hitting shit, I love it.

The trailer was boring too. I think that's the worst part.

The bulge at the top of the wing.
This is basic fluid dynamics.
Also, my phone wanted that last line to say "This is bait" and frankly, the AI is learning well.

no you don't

And obviously you failed fluid dynamics lolololol. Bernoulli accounts for less than 20% of an airfoils lift

>giving full size candy bars on halloween even to a nigger and they still get hated on
KKK gets a bad rep but really are nice guys.

Yes, I do. I know it's hard to believe there are people out there with meaningful lives....

You don't even know what UFO means.

Uh huh. So how's it really work then?

Or maybe you did pass it 50yr ago, but couldn't pass it today

How does a bulge in a wing which takes energy away from air molecules make an air molecule go faster?

(Spoiler alert: It doesn't)

ownage

You don't even know what "aircraft" means

This threads disappointingly boring!!!

When you're done lording your arcane knowledge over me, would you kindly explain how it really works?

Newton's laws. Every actually has an equal and opposite reaction. Air sticks to the curved upper surface and ends up coming off the trailing edge at a downward trajectory. The equal and opposite upward force from this is what we call "lift". I agree it's unfair that ERAU had 4 wind tunnels equiped with high speed cameras (including a supersonic one) and not everyone had the opportunity to see it first hand.

1 land in china
2 get coronavirus
3 ?????
4 PROFIT

I know, 5th of march something is going to begin or end. After all, its the magic date of me.

Based

See this

No u

>I am an alien from the planet Zaltrown. Your planet is going to be invaded in 18 days.
How dare you!?

Attached: 5d543935cd978442837df23c-750-562.jpg (750x562, 55K)

you're an actual retard and that post proves it.

Except they account for most gun ownership. The liberals will have "safe spaces" and try to talk it out with the aliens who will tentacle their orifices but that would just be normal for them.

I don't know what ERAU is, but I do know that this is literally the first and only reference I have ever seen to this. Got any other sources?

You've seen the effect a low flying aircraft has on the ground below it right? If it were Bernoulli Principe there would be no effect. If it's from airfoils throwing air downward, then an aircraft would experience odd effects close to the ground.

Actually I'm pretty sure pilots call it "ground effect" lol

And by pretty sure I mean thats exactly what pilots call it

>magic date of me.

Attached: are-you-fucking-kidding-me.jpg (470x351, 93K)

Trips! BAM!
Nice! We're there!

We found the package! We just need to roll dubs or higher to unlock it!

Ok, you be careful now

Attached: 1582351401864.webm (480x480, 1.98M)

It's the end of my vacation, which kind of sucks I guess. Sorry it's not a bigger world wide event.

>>Atom split in 1938
No, it was split in 1942 at Chicago Pile-1. Could run like 4 light bulbs.

The concept was discovered in 1983. But how the hell could it be detected in CP-1 from space? At least be feasible with The Trinity Test, Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Merica

Your planet got any good alien coochie

Try Google.

planeandpilotmag.com/article/bernoulli-or-newton-whos-right-about-lift/

Note I said Bernoulli accounts for some. Newton accounts for the rest. And also note that this article doesn't pick sides.

>tfw your package can't get unlocked

Attached: IMG_20200201_143208.jpg (1242x1388, 135K)

Oh, great. Not only do we get shitposting timetravellers here, but now a fucking alien.
Also: fuck off, we are full.

no one:
absolutely nobody:
still nobody:
not a single soul:
literally no one:
not even big chungus:
random incel on Cred Forums: comfy boomer thread
[everyone disliked that]
baby yeed: wait that's illegal
brie larson: ok that was lowkey on point
pickle rick: slaps roof of car luke did i ever tell you about the time i turned myself into a pickle? it was an epic moment.
luke: is retarded
CIA: Bane?
sans undertale: hey don't google HP Lovecraft's cat name
[OP googles hp lovecrafts cat name]
CIA: congratulations you got yourself caught!
stan lee: flies past in a spaceship ooooh i dont care what universe you're from that's GOTTA HURT
[everyone laughed]
keanu reeves: you're breathtaking!
area 51 guards:i bet i can take keanu reeves
keanu reeves: you sure about that
keanu reeves: kills all area 51 guards
area 51:wait thats illegal
[Everyone liked that]
CIA: am I joke to you?
Alt right incels: there's no way star wars can be good agai....
Baby Yeed: hold my beer
Big chungus joined the chat
Drumpf has left the chat
4chanlets: 'Yeah, I'm thinking this is kind of epic based pilled, maybe a bit of a coom moment?? Idk think I might post a frog.

Attached: Attach136_20200226_195836.jpg (680x362, 43K)

My bros from the planet Assblast will annihilate you, before any of you could cause harm.

ERAU is Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. Campuses in Daytona and Prescott plus satellite campuses at every US located airforce base

Fun fact..aliens wouldnt give a shit about us on earth considering if they had a way to see us from their planet they would be looking at a non civilized planet from tens of thousands of years ago

Attached: 1582594863967.gif (300x283, 1.78M)

>TrY gOoGLe

Look, you may end up being 100% factually right, but your attitude is going to make people not want to listen to a goddamned thing you bash out on your keyboard.
Furthermore I already googled it and found a wikipedia page about the Bernoulli principle and the whole debate about whether it's that or Newtonian shit that accounts for lift, and how the debate itself is flawed.
The original thrust of your post (in a thread about fucking UFOs) was that Bernoulli had nothing to do with it. If that wasn't what you meant, perhaps a brush-up on your communication skills is in order.

And finally, you say the article doesn't "take sides" implying... the truth has sides?

Attached: 1533313724385.png (484x225, 114K)

don't forget about the shit that happened right above the capitol building in DC

They have psychically enhanced pussies that can give you a mental dick-in-pussy fucking anywhere at any time on the planet. Spontaneous jizz explosions are an everyday occurrence to males every where due to our super horny females. There is no way to stop it as any woman can do it to you at any time. There's no point to having laws against it.

We had giant dinosaurs and then intelligent life, that would draw some attention from anybody scanning desert planets at any point in the last 65+ milion years

Fun suggestion, Any Alien life visiting us would be by definition none physical, we interpret the data with common metaphors.

ROFL says the guy who thinks a purposefully ambiguous phrase means something specific hahahahahahaha just KYS. Actually never mind..don't please. Keep posting you are fucking hilarious!

Attached: 1582392371291.jpg (640x599, 53K)

if life follows universal laws they'd be very interested in our planet and would be observing it closely pretty much forever.

seriously am i this stoned or are you just really fucking funny.

You're incredibly stupid and each time you post you reinforce that fact with undeniable proof.

Idiots gonna be idiotic... I said, ver batim, Bernoulli accounts for less than 20% of lift. Maybe if you'd spent 85 hours on a wind tunnel you'd know what you're talking about.

I used to be compassionate, kind and informative... Unfortunately FRHs have completely beaten that out of me.

probably neither you stupid faggot your lunch break is over go back to class

Keep going, my popcorn isn't ready yet. This is hilarious how bad you're embarrassing yourself

I'm high lurking and I kekd at that so idk

No, but I think user is...

jesus christ, kid. it's 2345 here. are you done smashing away at your keyboard all out of breath?

woah you are so cool dude. bro you are like, the coolest man. wow

I am an Zaltrown from the planet invaded. Your planet is going to be days in 18 alien.

jesus fuck. is this your first time throwing down on the interwebs. well i'll have you know that i've been going at this since, shit...like early 2000s? you know, fucking IRC man. that's what I'm talking about -- yeah what's that? yeah man didn't you hear they cut off that girl's fucking head. yeah cut it right off. some satanic freak cult apparently. hows your mama doing?

>you think it's the Bernoulli effect

>it's not Bernoulli

>okaaaayyyyyyy, it's a LITTLE bit bernoulli

>FRHs got me in a dark mood man...

What's wrong with Flameless Ration Heaters? (See? I CAN Google things!)

If you want to educate and change minds, suck it up and come out the gate with facts and sources.

If you wanna be a dick, be a dick. You've already got that down.

LARP

Still no dubs... Package is still locked. We're still stuck on Earth. :-/

We would never have guessed....

Attached: 1581714469716.jpg (835x773, 246K)

Beep boop

If thread 404s now, we're doomed.

Do you really want to invade this shit we got going on down here? You should really reconsider. Invading earth would be like thinking you're going to Disneyland and finding yourself arriving at the city dump instead.

Maybe they'll clean up the dump...

Congrats on losing the internet lol.

You demonstrated your inability to use Google, or basic reading skills.

Watch how easily I get a set of repeating numbers. EZ get.

Bless your little heart.
I hope things get better for you.

Lol I'm sorry you let your emotions cloud your judgement. You should work on that

> Implying reading isn't for faggots
Top kek, what a limp-wristed beta male.

I'm sorry about your lack of relatability or people skills. Enjoy your superiority complex if it helps you feel better.
Now, go in peace.

There's no UFOs, just US drones, waiting to annihilate you at home. New false flags. Murder for profit.

>be me a few years ago
>just turned 21
>go to lame party
>meet 8/10 qt 3.14
>both decide party is lame
>leave together
>tells me shes dtf
>walk to nearby park
>its late, no kids
>hop on swing
>she hops on me
>4leggedspider.jpg
>get to grinding
>grab her tits
>she wants to get naked
>hop off swing
>get on bench
>she takes off shirt and bra
>arms and head fold back behind her
>ribcage opens up
>no internal organs
>just teeth
>lots and lots of teeth
>creature rears back ready to devour me in one bite
>grab my right thumb with my left hand
>jerk it counterclockwise
>right hand pops out and folds down
>plasma cannon in right arm primes
>extend right arm as ribcage jaws wrap around me

1/2

I don't need them to get better. Hope your situation does. Mine is awesome

Scratch that... I'd be a lot less stressed if people actually used their brains...

>squeeze right fist with a millisecond to spare
>feels weird when detached
>muffled thump as plasma blast escapes
>hole in her back the size of a trashcan lid
>her corpse falls
>plasma cannon primes again
>likely playing dead
>aim for neural core in pelvis
>pow
>scan for life signs with retinal implant
>left eye burns but im used to it
>shegone.mp4
>register kill with mom
>switch to long range
>scan for randos and lookyloos
>nobody saw a thing
>power down plasma cannon
>reattach hand
>wriggle fingers around to ensure proper alignment
>bend right pinky back to pop it open
>ow
>retrieve immolation pellet from socket
>close finger back up
>ow again
>wriggle fingers again
>all is hunky dory
>drop immolation pellet on corpse
>walk away as it burns
>head home to mom to restock and recharge
>another one off the streets

2/2

I'm sorry about your inability to use logic and reason. Your life will be better if you learn critical thinking skills

Fuck off space niggers. You can crash on the moon.

Okay. Sorry to hear about your stress.
But hey, that's the burden of having superior intellect, eh? You know how bad shit really is, unlike all those bumbling n idiots fumbling around in the darkness of ignorance. Ah, to be that blissfully stupid, amirite? ;-)

>I can't come up with an actual reason he's wrong so I'm gonna just try and use a logical fallacy. Maybe he won't notice

Package is open! Inside is a laptop and a transponder for the long range teleporter in orbit (disguised as a communications satellite of course). There are four charge points that feed it, installed around the world. We'll use the laptop to hack the Earth's power grids and energize them.
Dubs energizes a charge point.
Trips means we're 1337 uberhackers and we charge all four in one shot.

Fuck off space niggers

>My house is literally on fire, but there are no problems and if anyone tried to tell me otherwise, they're just an asshole

I do hope you have an emotional support network in place, dear boy. It's gonna be hard for you when the other shoe drops.

Okay. :-)

> Not refuting my point about reading being for faggots, therefore outing yourself as a closeted homosexual
I win again, cocksucker.

how funny would it be if the aliens thought white people were gross

I'm Zeldar, from the planet Beldar
Which is eight million judibeeks from Saturn

youtube.com/watch?v=u2CAxsT1tf8

1337 uber hackers indeed!
The teleporter is charged! We just need to roll trips or higher to activate the transponder and get teleported to the Guild ship on the moon!

Better keep those uber hacker skills primed! Dubs won't cut it this time! We need trips again, or better!

I hope you can realize your logical fallacies and make up for them before it's too late

>I want user to suck my cock. But I'm not gay, he is

White people be like: "I'm not responsible for the mistakes of my ancestors before I was born, however I accept all of their achievements as my own."

youtube.com/watch?v=DtCiqKRnQL0

>they weren't the little suckers we thought they were
>they turned out to be 8 feet tall
>they were black
>and they were PISSED!

Okay. :-)

Let me guess... Climate change is a Chinese hoax and the earth is really flat huh?

> Not refuting that you wouldn't suck my cock if I wanted you to
HOLY SHIT I cannot stop winning.

Highly advise against it. We have this thing called the Corona virus spreading right now. It will fuck you guys up

Glad to see you finally came to your senses lol

You win. Go in peace. :-)

TO THE MOON!

Faggot

> be me
> alien
> live on zaltrown
> going to invade earth soon
> decide to notify them via Cred Forums
> nobody gives a shit
> mfw

Attached: Png.png (420x420, 35K)

>glacier national park will be gone by 2020
>polar bears cant swim

I had an encounter before

Attached: 1545249270467.webm (460x818, 1.94M)

Fuck off space nigger.

woah dude

Skydivers

...right

You mean 27-3

Facts about aliens:
They either are always naked, or wear the same thing. It doesn't matter if they're on different planets, all aliens are either naked or wear the same outfit no matter how old they are.

All aliens can speak or understand english, but we can't understand them at all. Aliens are smart because they can travel light speed. They are so advance they have psychic powers and telepathy to read minds. Aliens are smarter than humans, that's why they wear the same thing or always naked.

Whatever faggot. Aliens don't exist. Shove your shitty larp up your fat ass.

Sorry I was busy at a supersonic wind tunnel...

More facts:

The US government will always know when and where aliens land. It could be in the middle of the Sahara or on Russian soil, but the one's that chase or meet the aliens are US soldiers or US government. Aliens could land in North Korea and they'll be met with US CIA/FBI agents.

Side note: all military generals are war hungry. They will blow things up just to blow it up. If the Alien is dangerous, they will try to capture it in the most non-lethal way possible. But if the alien is peaceful, they will blow up, destroy homes, kill people and generally wreck havoc short of a nuclear missle to capture a passive aggressive alien. So if its a Predator Hunter killer that skins and beheads people for trophies, you can try to stop it with a fire extinguisher.

Is that in Mexico? Heard they are building a wall to prevent that.

Care to provide some form of proof?

Attached: Ojog.gif (499x427, 225K)

fuck off space nigger we're full you can crash on the moon

Nice try .,...This planet has already been invaded looooonngg ago it was by imbecilic ignorant brainless stupid ( Now ) TrumPinocchoio voting humans ...They just chose to stay and trash their home for greed and gullibility

All I see is lights in the sky. It proves absolutely nothing. Might be some drones with strong LED lights for all we know.

See picture related, it's referred to as the Belgian Wave UFO and it was seen by millions of people back then. The story got covered up and it turns out this was a human made spacecraft.

Attached: BelgianWaveUFO.jpg (1600x1200, 218K)

Bull shit. So called aliens posted years ago back in 2007 saying the same shit. Op is a faggot.

imgur.com/5BVz7Sn