Unpopular opinion

>Unpopular opinion
There is absolutely nothing wrong with bullying

Attached: Dwarf Thrasher.webm (300x420, 1.75M)

>studies have found that positive responses to good behaviour makes stronger impact that bad responses to bad behaviour in children

op is a faggot, but her is a real Unpopular opinion

>if 50% of the human race would die to coronavirus, it would have a real inpact for the future of our climate
>think about it

>The only right opinion
Bullies should be beat and dragged by a mob of 1000 people and should have to spend the next 10 years as a slave for everyone in the country they live in

Bullies should be raped. Over...and over...and over...

arguments? im interested in your opinion

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (600x360, 113K)

Based
If the corona virus was super aids and was to kill off the old and the young there would be a new leaf for humanity, truly a second chance

I feel bad for the little guy. Hes got an uphill battle and its only going to get tougher for him. Makes me really appreciate being 6'3" and white. Im basically god.

>There is absolutely nothing wrong with bullying
This but unironically. Bullying doesn't go far enough. Fuck soft liberal Bernie voters.

Never been bullied but I would always stick up for the kid who was being bullied. Made a lot of cool friends that way actually. Bullies are ugly people on the inside who hate themselves bc dad fingerbanged them in the shower as a kid. It really shouldn’t be tolerated at all, especially in public funded places that kids are forced to go to (school). You sound like someone who made school miserable and as an adult makes work miserable. Thanks for making the world a slightly shittier place.

Not really, since 70% of emissions are from big business rather than people.

Hopefully OP goes with it.

The bullies should apologise to abo Wee-Man and bully his brainlet mother instead.

Fuck niggers.
Fuck jews.
Fuck whites who convict whites for killing blacks.
Fuck rap.
Fuck r&b
Fuck hiphop
Fuck wiggers
Fuck ms13
Fuck the triads
Fuck coal burners.
Fuck oil drillers.
Fuck the EU.
Fuck NATO.
Fuck all white traitors.
Fuck Muslims
Fuck Zionists.
Fuck Chinks.
Fuck Weebs.
Fuck Autists.
Fuck Gang Members.
Fuck criminals.
Fuck AOC.
Fuck border hoppers.
Fuck diversity.
Fuck multiculturalism.
Fuck vegans.
Fuck communists.
Fuck gun grabbers.
Fuck Jerusalem
Fuck faggots
Fuck trannies
Fuck janitors

You should have been punched in the face a lot more than you were. Society is too soft.

Attached: 1581567253117.webm (1916x1508, 1.92M)

AA fan?

Fuck birds

Your hubris is going to be your downfall.

This guy gets it.

Attached: actor wtf.png (1351x886, 739K)

this fucked up little goblin should be beaten and tortured, fucking mutant disgusting creature

Fuck off

cursed at birth.

short
ugly
abbo

not until someone pops you in your fat face, right ;)

...to keep up with the global demands of 7 billion people

bullying makes a stronger man if he is taught to deal with it properly

basically what you are saying, if half of the human race dies, it will not have an affect on "big business"
your understanding of basic interaction is outstanding

I support bullying when it comes to degeneracy but when it comes to retards and dwarfs its eugenics that works not bullying

Was bullied a lot because I never stood up for myself. I used to cry and avoid them. One day I had enough and when my main bully came up to me I hit him in the face. He got scared and so did everyone else, which made me keep hitting him until he started crying. I thought I learned something and fought any time I was made fun of. Now I know that it doesn't matter what people think and physical violence doesn't make you better than the other person.

Minor bullying is good to teach kids that yes, you shouldn’t wear FNAF shirts, but full on harassment and assault is kinda fucked, it doesn’t help anyone

Bullying is LITERALLY the best thing to ever happen this 18 year old! He's rich and famous now hanging with OZ celebs.

%100 based.

Fuck janitors? Why?

This. Bullying is just a form of social correction.
Act like an asshole/a loser/a snowflake and you get bullied.
If you're smart you'll change your ways. If not, your life gets ruined and you become an example to others.
It's a win-win situation for humanity.

reported for hate speech

trump is fully capable of running this country, especially with a global pandemic coming toward us

dude I HATE mocking potatoes.
Just neuter him, and then treat him with kindness. The goal is to purify the gen-pool and not to be cruel assholes

Attached: nana-ayano-04364283.jpg (1280x1920, 431K)

(You)

Attached: you.png (360x360, 154K)

And you should have been aborted but here we are

would be dope if the the milk turned into chocolate milk with her sitting in it. But I am the only one who has good ideas it seems

Maybe ten percent of big business has a global reach like that.

Abortion wasn't legal where I was born. Only fucking retards kill their children and then import south and central Americans to replace the babies they killed. That's fucking genius.

Protip: you are bullied for a reason. Probably because you're an asshole.

You're entitled to that opinion, OP, but know that you're a fucking idiot and nobody loves you.

(me)

Attached: 5.jpg (599x879, 63K)

That's a grifting abbo.

>downfall
Fall to where, user? Whites have ready fallen.

This is really the closest thing to the right answer.

Bullying as a way to assert a hierarchical chain isn't bad; it only becomes a problem when the reasons or severity go beyond that.

Where to find more of this/those girls thank you v much

OP?

Yeah, fuck him too.

it's a form of checks and balances.

H Ë

Attached: 20200226_153620.jpg (616x304, 69K)

Kek

I agree. Kids need to get tougher. I beat the shit out of the school bully. My self confidence went up, nobody fucked with me, and I got pussy. This feeling sorry for the "victims" campaign that's been going on for the last decade only reinforces pussiness and got us to where we are now

Preliminary evidence suggests the Coronavirus, compared to regular flu, infects children/babies less. So, there goes half of your plan for Genesis II.

>I beat the shit out of the school bully
you had a shitty school bully and you deserved a higher quality bully.

Dox yourself now, pussy. Give us your personals.

Will you help me out with that?

nah i'm not a young man anymore. I'm out of the game.

Damn. Well I guess I beat the best that I could get

Getting bullied made me stop being weird in public so i guess it helped. Theres a limit though.

Attached: 1582297273624.jpg (350x350, 21K)

For the most part bullying is fine and builds character, but there is a point where it just becomes straight up abuse. Like giving a kid a swirly isnt harmless playground fun.

Bullying should be limited to "tough love." I don't agree it's okay to bully someone to the point of suicide.

A talented bully doesn't use violence thats low tier shit. Also if you make someone attack you as a bully thats a win.

i hear you but, there are lines that shouldn't be crossed

You think you're Hannibal Lecter or some shit huh?

The problem with bullying isnt bullying itself (which is based) its how do we keep bullied incels from shooting up their high school

This is what fags believe

Based

>t. someone who got bullied relentlessly now tries to cope by switching sides

no that's queer shit.
People are just easy to make snap and the entire point of the game is to not lose your cool.

Totally agree only speds actually get a net negative from it but most jyst become better more thick skinned people

I'm not saying you don't hit back but you never throw the first blow.That way later you can convey the story the right way to make the guy you purposely lose his shit look even worse.

>you

Attached: 296-2964910_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-nu-wojak-soyboy-wojak-hd-png.png (860x773, 13K)

Just as long as we also say there is absolutely nothing wrong with beating the shit out of bullies. Yes, let's accept the bullies. Simultaneously, let's glorify retaliation by the bullied.

yes but climate change is a threat because of the cost to human life it would bring, this isn't a solution

Fucking idiot, as 50% of the population die there will be noone to work the factories, industries of luxury goods will be obliterated. Think about it you fool.

Feminists?

>Bullying as a way to assert a hierarchical chain isn't bad

go outside

It's very primitive and works well for a small group of stranded on a desert island

apparently being treated like shit is the only way to build 'character', makes no sense. just don't be a prick and people won't need to toughen up.

then again a lot of ppl here are social rejects so it only makes sense they try to cope.

Rekt thread coming soon or nah?

with that logic on an island, the bigger guy beats up and dominates the smart one? it just seems to me youre convincing yourself you haven't been on the other side of the spectrum, and suddenly you're an intellectual?

you don't think these things through because you're not normal, are you? you're a freak

>the bigger guy beats up and dominates the smart one?
guess you aren't very smart if you are getting beaten up by the big guy.

Totally agree with this guy/girl