What the fuck is life about, Cred Forums?

What the fuck is life about, Cred Forums?

Attached: 1574457493687.png (311x279, 138K)

In reality like deep down, i guess survival.

But hence we have almost everything we need at any given time, we are less satisfied with the little things we got.

loving god, loving your waifu, and getting fuck-huge

^

About being a pirate, sail the ship as best you can, sometimes it goes smooth, sometimes you hit the rocks, in the meanwhile you find your pleasures when you can.

Pillage and steal whatever you can from the innocent nation.

What i think life could be about is maintaining your receptors in brain so you are satisfied, that could include exercising, learning, having funn and maintaining a steady habit.

Tho the thought process of said state you are in could vary on what you are currently "going trough" in life the main purpose of life in my current opinion, i would say is to keep things to a Satisfiable need to your current circumstances(if you are talking about here and now)

The loong term is to keep that maintenance on a steady course so you "don't fall out of balance" of that.

We all want money, drugs & bitches
Anybody that doesn't rubs me suspicious

very true - do what you want, because a pirate is free

this But just saying overthinking stuff can be really harmful for your mind. I guess the best way is to do whatever you want that fulfills you to a certain degree, have a good social environment and don't fuck up other people. The more you overthink it the more you get into a thought spiral that someone has to get you out of or you get those depressing nihilistic thoughts.

Ass, cash, and grass

Serving God, namely through serving others. The chief act being to raise children

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know when someone is gonna creep up behind you and skull fuck you

That probably has no right or wrong answer,i think that its about moving forward with purpose and reason,you however,decide for yourself

Having a larger amount of children than your predecessor, and building your society so your successors may have even more

>is life about
work hard-
live fast-
love much-
die young-

we are never asked to live
but we always need to leave

fag

Making babies and slapping boy cheeks once in a while.

The literal meaning of life is whatever you're doing that prevents you from killing yourself.
-Albert Camus

tru

live
learn
reproduce
care for them
accept you did your part for the human journey
die one day hopefully peacefully

life is about having sex and feeling comfortable (a feeling brought by video games or just eating a lot)

Entertaining yourself with bearable people.

Attached: tenor.png (496x244, 94K)

Life is about light.

We come to this Earth to learn and experience life at ground level, to be wrapped and embraced by the warmth of that Sun, to cultivate the love and desire within our hearts to live and see life thrive, so that one day when we pass into the astral plane, our souls may also be forged into a star capable of harboring a planet of our own teeming with life.

We are all part of undying cycle. We have materialized from the dusty remains of old stars, and one day we must return to being stars once more.

Attached: God_is_Light.jpg (900x597, 23K)

this

Life is good my dude
Good food
Good music
Good vidya
Good people
Good times
Good crys
Good betrayals
Good memories
Good memes
Life is just good

It's about passing your genes. That is the only actual goal. As for why and what the end point of that would be? I don't know. Maybe it would be meaningless. Only 40% of all males get to procreated anyway.

So as a man... Perhaps what life is about is what you make of it.

>After this manner therefore pray ye:
>Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10 >Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11 >Give us this day our daily bread.

12 >And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13 >And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil:
>For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

King James Version (KJV)

Say this prayer and ask honestly for Jesus Christ, Son of God, to intervene in your life.
I was totally lost and nihilistic without His presence. This board is filth, I recommend moving on to /lit/ or /sci/ or at least Cred Forums anything you can manage that will facilitate any degree of learning.
Life is about obedience (or lack thereof) to the Creator of this world and the next.